Life and Times of a Horny Housewife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers

I smiled and said, "Okay, but it's going to have to be fast. Ya know they are going to miss us if we're gone to long".

Ben was all smiles as I drove back to that farmer's barn. I no more than got the car in park that Ben had my bikini top pushed up over my breasts taking turns kissing and sucking on them.

Then I said, "Wait a minute, I think I have a blanket in the trunk".

We got out checking with my breasts still flopping around outside of my top. I laid the blanket out on the ground and we both laid down on it kissing.

Ben pulled my shorts off then untied to two little strings holding my bottoms together. I pulled my top off my neck as Ben took off his tee shirt and trunks. Now both totally nude we started some hot kissing.

I then asked Ben if he had ever gone down on a girl.

He looked at me and said. "No, but he had seen it done in movies".

I then asked if he would like to try it on me.

He said, "Sure that I'll try it as he started moving down between my legs".

I opened my legs wide for him to move into place.

Ben started kissing and lapping at my pussy lips very fast.

I told him, slow down baby, and give my pussy long slow licks from top to bottom right up the middle.

He did as I said and I moaned out, "OH YES THAT'S RIGHT".

He was giving me long slow licks when I told him to kiss and suck on my clitoris also as he's licking me. Again he did as he was told and again I moaned out, "OH YES BEN, THAT'S IT".

He stopped and asked if he was doing a good job.

I moaned out, "OH YES BABY, YOUR DOING FINE, DON'T STOP", as I held his head in place.

In less than two minutes my orgasm took over my body. I held Ben's head in place as I worked my hips up to his face and moaned out very loud, "OH YESSSSSS, YESSSSSS I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG".

Ben just kept lapping and sucking on my pussy until I had a second orgasm. I was flopping around on the ground like a wild woman as I came. I ended up having to tell Ben to stop I couldn't take any more.

I was just lying there getting my breath back when I felt Ben moving up over the top of me. Then I heard Ben moan, "ahhhhhhhhh" and I felt something hot and wet land on my left breast and belly. I opened my eyes to see that Ben was over the top of me holding himself up with one arm. He had his hand of his other arm wrapped around his hard cock. And right then he was pumping hot sperm out of the end of it.

Ben then said, "I'm sorry I just get so turned on around you I can't hold it".

I smiled and said, "That's fine, don't worry about it".

I was enjoying that fact that I was watching a man pump his own cum out.

Ben then fell down on top of me and we started his hot kissing again. I could taste my pussy juice on Ben's lips. Next I felt Ben's again very hard cock slipping inside my really wet pussy.

He moaned, "God that feels so good as he pushed all the way inside me".

Then it hit me; he didn't have a condom on. I rolled and bucked around and told him to stop and put on a condom.

He said, "I don't need one, I'll pull out before I cum, and I'll not cum in you".

I rolled him off the top of me laughing and said, "no way, get a condom on, you cum way too often and way too much to even try that bullshit. God Ben as much as you cum, one slip up and I know I would end up knocked-up. Now get your condom on and giving me the fucking that I so badly need".

Ben got his condom on and was back inside me in a recorded time. His hard cock was pumping deep inside my wet pussy. I locked my legs around his back and pumped up to meet him. At this time I wasn't married anymore. I was just Ben's whore and loved the feel of his hard cock deep inside of me.

Ben was pumping in me at full speed by now. Never had sex felt this good with my husband Danny. This was wild and wrong sex that felt so much better. I was grabbing Ben's ass pulling him deeper inside me as I moaned, "DON'T STOP; I'M GOING TO CUM". This made Ben pick up even more speed as he fucked into me.

I now had my legs straight up in the air and spread wide open. Just then my orgasm started through my body. I moaned out, "OH YESSSSSS", as it started.

This got Ben pumping into me at an even faster speed. He moaned in my ear, "oh yes I'm going to cum too".

Then it happened, I pushed up to him taking his hard cock as deep inside my wet pussy as I could. I yelled out, "OHHHHH YESSSS I'MMMMM CUMMINGGGGGGG, DON'T STOP GOD DON'T STOP, FUCKING MEEEEEEE". I started cumming all over Ben's hard cock. God this orgasm felt so good going through me.

Just about them Ben moaned, "OHHHHH YESSSS". He started giving my pussy short little hard jabs with his hard cock. Pushing all the way in me then pulling out a little then pushing back in as hard as he could as he came an came. His hard cock felt like my vibrator as it jerked and jumped deep inside my pussy.

As our orgasms came to an end Ben fell down on top of me. We were both gasping for air. He then rolled off the top of me. Leaving my hot and very wet pussy feeling, oh so empty.

We laid there kissing and playing with each other until real life came back to me. I said, "shit Ben we have to get back to the house".

Ben said, "how about we fuck one more time before we go back", as he sank two fingers in my wet pussy.

I rolled away from him and got up looking for my bikini and shorts. I said, "no Ben we have to get back or they are going to miss us and think something is up".

Ben was now holding his condomless again hard cock in his hand as he said, "something is up again".

I smiled down at him and said, "I don't know how you keep that thing so hard so much, but I'm sorry baby we have to get back". I tied my bikini bottoms back in place then slipped on my shorts. As I bent over to pick up my top Ben grabbed me and locked his mouth on one of my still hard nipples. Once I got free from him again I got my breasts back inside my top and told him to get dressed.

Now with the blanket back in the trunk we headed back to the lake house. Ben was playing with my right breast all the way back. He would keep pulling my bikini up over my nipple and giving it little kisses and sucks. It was hard to drive and trying to keep him off me. I felt like I was a High School kid for sure. We pulled up at the lake house and did our best to act as normal as we could. Then I remembered that Danny was planning on a sex tonight also. I sure hope he can't tell that Ben had been inside me before him.

Back in the house we saw everybody was out on the deck around the fire. Ben and I went out to join them. I then saw that the girls already had on their PJ's covered with their robes. I told them that I was going to jump in the shower and I'd be back to join them. Once in the shower I started thinking of my on line buddy Jerry, Boy was he going to love to hear all that I've been up to this weekend.

After my hot shower I slipped on my floral print little baby-doll pajamas with little red lace see-through bikini panties. I covered up with my short white rode and made my way back out to the deck with the others. I sat down next to Danny and across from Ben. As I sipped on my beer we all sat there chatting. Every time I looked at Ben I could see that his eyes were locked in on my legs sticking out of my short robe. When I was sure no one was looking I opened my legs a little to give him a good view of my red lace covered crotch. I wasn't sure how much he could see. The only light was that coming from the campfire. It turned me on to know that he had a great view if he could see anything. I could feel the crotch of my little panties getting wetter and wetter as I sat there.

At about ten or so we called it a night and everybody started heading for their bedrooms. Once in our room I took off my robe and started for the bed. Danny pulled my little baby-doll pajamas right over my head and off. Now with just my little red lace see-through bikini panties on he pulled me into bed. Danny went right to work on my hard nipples, taking turns sucking and kissing each of them. His hand went down to my wet crotch as he started playing with my hard clit right through my little panties. He could tell that I was already hot and wet and ready to go.

He moaned out, "hmmm somebody's pussy is hot and ready".

Danny kept playing with my clit and sucking on my nipples until I couldn't take it anymore. I moaned out low, "OH YES THAT'S IT, YES, YES I'M CUMMIGGGG". I was working my hips up to Danny's fingers as I came. After I came Danny didn't even take my panties off. He got over the top of me, pulled the crotch to the side, lined his hard cock up and sank it deep inside me.

I moaned out, "YESSSS" as I pushed up to him. His cock felt so good as it sank deep inside me. Danny started pumping in me at a fast speed. I did my best to keep in time with him as I worked my hot pussy up and down his hard cock. Danny started going faster and faster. Our bed started squeaking really bad and the headboard even was even hitting the wall.

Then just as I was about to have a second orgasm Danny moaned out, "mmmmmmmm YESSSS", and started filling me with his hot sperm.

I moaned out, "DON'T STOP", as I pumped on his cock milking his sperm out and trying to make my orgasm happen. I felt his cock getting soft inside me and I knew I wasn't going to have my second orgasm.

Danny kissed me and said, "Mmmmm that felt good". He then rolled off the top of me leaving me feeling very empty as I felt his cum start running back out of me. I pulled the crotch of my little panties back in place as I lay there on my back catching my breath.

I don't think even three minutes had passed before I heard Danny start snoring. I could tell that he was very satisfied but I for sure wasn't. In a real low voice I said, "Danny, Danny, Danny are you awake"? I got no reply from him which I was hoping I wouldn't. Slowly I slipped my right hand under the waistband of my little red panties. My finger found my pussy lips to be very wet and slick with my pussy juices and Danny's hot sperm. I started rolling my hard little clitoris around with my index finger. My left hand was taking turns playing with my nipples. Oh God it felt so good as I now sank two fingers in my super wet pussy. I let out a low moan and looked to see if Danny was still sleeping. My mind went all over the place as I started masturbating.

I was thinking how Ben's hot cum would feel inside me. And then my mind went to my on line friend Jerry. Jerry had told me many times how he would like to clean up my messy pussy after Danny had fucked me. Well, it's messy now and I was thinking how Jerry's tongue would feel cleaning me up right now. So as my fingertips ran up and down my slick pussy lips, it was Jerry's tongue in my mind. I was rocking my hips up to my fingers as I played it out in my mind that Jerry was cleaning up Danny's cum. In a very short time I had a great orgasm. I ended up falling asleep with my hand still in my little panties. Talk about sexy dreams, boy I had some this night.

The next morning I woke up alone in bed. I got up and took off my dirty panties. The crotch was full of Danny's dried sperm and my pussy juices. I slipped on a clean little pair of fluorescent green string bikini panties. I didn't put my PJ's back on, I just grabbed my rode. I checked myself out in the mirror and fixed my hair a little. I could see that you could see my panties right through my silk robe. I made my way to the bathroom and cleaned up my cum covered pussy. Once all clean I just pulled the belt tight on my robe and went looking for a cup of coffee.

I walked in the kitchen and everybody was sitting around smiling at me. As I poured myself a cup of mud I asked what is everybody smiling at?

Marsha smiled and said, "was that your head or the headboard hitting the wall last night"?

At that time everybody started laughing.

I turned all red and said, "you guys should have been sleeping".

One of the guys said, "how could anybody sleep with you two banging on the walls all night".

Again everybody busted out laughing.

I smiled and said, "I don't think it was all night. If it was I missed something".

This got everybody to laugh again. I looked at Ben and he was the only one that was not laughing. He didn't seem to like the fact that Danny had fucked me last night.

After an hour or so Ben asked if I would mind taking him over to get the boat?

I said, "sure I'll run ya over there. And this time I think I'll just leave the car there and ride back here in the boat, why make two trips over there"? So I went back to my bedroom to get my bikini on. Again I slipped on my hot pink one, it really stands out on my tan skin. I jumped in my jean shorts and I was ready to go.

Once in the car I could tell that Ben was upset over what happened between Danny and I last night.

Ben said, "It sounded like you had fun last night".

I looked at him and said, "Ben, he's my husband he has every right to have sex with me anytime he feels like it".

Ben then asked, "Is he better than I am"?

What could I say to that, I had to say no he wasn't, you're the best? Well, that made Ben happy, before I could stop it Ben had my right breast out of my top playing with it. My nipple got hard as a rock as he played with it.

Ben then asks, "how about we stop at the barn real fast as he gave my hard nipple a kiss"?

I said, "Sounds good to me".

As I started to pull into the barn driveway we both saw that the farmer's pick-up truck was sitting next to the barn.

I laughed and said, "oh well looks like we go on to the boat".

Ben said, "That's fine we'll just take a ride way out in the lake".

I smiled at him and said, "Cool", as I put my breast back in my bikini top and went on down the road to the boat docks.

Once on the boat we went down the little river and out into Lake Michigan. The lake was very calm as Ben put it at full speed and headed way out from the shore. Once we were out what looked like four or five miles Ben stopped the boat and turned on the radio. We both then moved to the back of the boat to the bench seat that covered all of the back. As we kissed Ben untied my top and let it fall to the floor. He then took turns kissing and sucking on both my hard nipples. Next my jean shorts went down my legs. I stepped out of them right before he pulled the two little strings holding my bottoms together, they to fell to the floor. I was now nude as I lay down on the seat and watched as Ben undressed. Once he was nude also he laid down on top of me as we kissed.

Ben then asked, "Could I lick you down there again"?

I moaned, "Oh yes baby, I would love that".

So Ben started kissing down my neck and on down to my breasts.

I moaned, "OH YES" as I knew what was coming. Slowly Ben kissed his way over my tummy right down to my welcome red-hot slit. I moaned out loud, "OH YES EAT ME", as Ben started lapping my slit from top to bottom. He remembered the way I told him to do it and he was doing it very well.

I was holding Ben's head in place as he worked his tongue deep inside my wet pussy. Then I told him to turn around so I could suck on his cock as he licked me. He quickly turned around and lined his hard cock up to my open mouth. He dropped it in my mouth like a mother bird feeding her baby a worm. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked it deep in my mouth.

Ben moaned out, "OH MOTHERFUCKER THAT FEELS GOOD" as he went back to working on my waiting pussy.

Oh God I love to 69 and Ben was doing it just right. Then all at once his hard cock started pumping hot sperm in my mouth. He pushed deep in my mouth about gagging me as another burst of cum came flying out. I swallowed it as fast as I could so I could get some air.

Ben moaned out, "MMMMMM GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD" as I milked and sucked the rest of his hot sperm into my mouth.

Ben now went to work on my hard little clit as he sucked it into his mouth. My hips had a mind of their own as they started humping up to Ben's sucking mouth. I knew I was going to be cumming very soon. He started flicking his tongue over my clit just the way I like it. I was going wild under him. He gave my pussy some long hard full licks then gave my clit a little bite. This sent me over the top as I yelled out, "YESSSS". I could feel the heat of my orgasm going through my body as Ben started tongue fucking me.

I yelled out again, "OH YESSSS BEN, OH GOD I'M CUMMIGGGG". I shook all over as I came on Ben's flicking tongue.

Once my orgasm came to an end Ben got up and took some condoms out of his shorts. As he took one out of the package

I said, "Let me put it on for you".

He smiled and walked over to me as he handed it to me. Then I got an idea, I got up off the seat and told him to lay down there. Once Ben was laid out on his back I sat down next to him and started rolling the condom down on his again hard cock. Once I had it rolled all the way down I gave it a few strokes up and down. Ben moaned and pumped his hips up to my hand. I then got my legs on each side of Ben and started lowering my hot wet pussy down to his rock hard cock. With one hand on his chest and the other around his cock I lined it up to my wet pussy hole. Once the head popped inside me I slowly lowered myself down on it. Now I had both hands on Ben's chest as I kept sliding down on his hard cock. Ben pushed up to me as I was going down.

Ben took both my breasts in his hands as we started fucking a little faster. Ben then said, "I'm going to fuck you better than Danny did last night". With that said he rolled my super hard nipples around which felt very good.

I started humping on his hard cock at full speed now. Taking it as deep inside my pussy as I could. I love to sit on a hard cock, it always feels like it goes in so much deeper. I sat up straight and was pumping down hard on Ben. My fingers had a mind of their own as they worked their way down to my hard wet clitoris. I was rolling it around with my index finger as I rode Ben's cock. Ben was now holding me by my hips as he pumped me up and down on his cock like I was a rag doll. God it felt so good riding him as we fucked faster and faster. I could feel my orgasm starting as I ground my pussy down on his hard cock.

Just then Ben moaned out, "Mmmmm I'm going to cum as he pulled me down tight on his cock".

I yelled out, "OH GOD YES, LETS CUM TOGETHER". As I said that we both started cumming at the same time. I could feel the heat in my pussy running down Ben's cock as it jerked and jerked inside me as he came. As our orgasms came to an end I collapsed on top of him kissing.

After our short rest Ben asked me if he was better than Danny was last night.

What could I say to that? I had to tell him the truth, which he was a lot better! We then got dressed and headed the boat back to the house before someone missed us or started thinking something was going on.

Once back at the house all the girls and Marsha's Husband waded out to the boat for a ride. Ben drove us out to a nice spot to sun for the day. So after a long day of sunning we headed back to the house.

I was ready to dump everybody off and get Ben alone again. I was so horny and couldn't wait to feel his hard cock slip back inside me again. Back at the house as everybody was getting out of the boat I saw all the other guys wading out to us. Danny and the rest of them climbed into the boat. They asked Ben to take them for a ride and they would ride back with him and help him dock the boat. This just shot my plan to hell as I gave Danny my car keys and jumped in the water to wade to the house.

So all us girls got dinner together for the boys return. Once they got back we all ate dinner. After dinner it was time to pack our bags and head back to our real lives.

Ben got me on the side and asked if I was coming back next week. I gave him a kiss and said, "I wouldn't miss it for the world".

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers