Life and Times of a Horny Housewife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,380 Followers

So to make a long story short we went home and returned the next weekend. And it was the same thing again. Anytime Ben and I could get ten minutes alone I had my pussy lips around his rubber clad cock. Then at some point in time Ben asked if he could move in with Danny and me for the rest of the summer?

He told his folks he would get a job and be back home when collage started.

They said it was okay with them and Danny said, "why not, plus Sally has all the time in the world, she can show him all around Chicago".

So it ended up that Ben was going to come stay with us for the summer.

I knew this was going to be a really great thing or a very bad thing. All my fantasies started play out in my head. Like getting it from two guys at once. Or having one man right after the other. Or even as my on-line friend Jerry got me thinking about, having someone clean up the sperm that they pumped in my pussy.

I even made an appointment with my Doctor to get some birth control pills. So once I was on the pill for a week I couldn't wait to screw Ben again, this time without a condom.

The End of part (1)

See part 2 for the rest of the story.

Story by: Sally Tart. First posted on net Dec. 2002 by Sally Tart

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,380 Followers