Life and Times of a Priestess Ch. 06 Pt. 03

Story Info
Priestess tempts moral General with her body.
3.6k words
3.92
8.9k
5
0

Part 16 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meal was finished. She had talked enough about her own past and about Pirion. She had questioned him about Dumis, about his home town, and about his wife. They had stayed at the table for some time while they drank more wine and talked about smaller matters. She felt a rising tension. Time was advancing. There was a clock on the wall and it was getting late. They had been talking for a long time now and she began to feel drained. What more was there to say. He knew much about her now, and she had learned something less about him. She wanted to progress to the bedroom and complete this night's liaison. Then she would be able to sleep. She began to think that perhaps he intended her to stay the whole night. It would soon be past her normal 'working hours', the expression which the guards used at the dormitory. She had not been told anything about staying all night and had originally assumed not, but now she was not so sure. It would become clear soon. She looked forward either way to an end to conversation and a warmer more natural companionship. She looked forward to his flesh. He had a powerful beautiful face, and his frame was well proportioned if a little short. A handsome face suggested well toned muscles and smooth skin. She looked forward to their taking time with each other which was not usual in the crowded dormitory.

Ch.6: The Priestess Meets Another General: Part 3: Temptation

"Are you ready to sit in the comfortable chairs again?" he asked. He seemed to be waiting for her to make the sexual advance. He was not used to sex with strangers, she thought and he is a stranger to our dormitory. It continued to surprise her that a General could be so modest in giving orders.

"Would you like me to undress for you now?" she asked giving him the opportunity to accept.

"What now?" he seemed confused, taken aback, as if he had not expected this all along, yet why else was she here. Maybe it was a game as she had played with some of the soldiers. They would ask her to seduce them and pretend not to have asked. As Prancirians were not supposed to visit Priestesses or 'make love' to any but their wives some of them seemed to enjoy games in which they pretended to be loyal to their wives, but were led astray by the Priestesses.

"Yes now is the time General," she made her voice deeper and more dominant. "You want me. Don't tell me you don't". She had stood up by now and reached behind her neck for the catch which would unloosen the dress. She found it and the dress began to fall. "Please General will you help me," she began to turn her back to him so he might have access to her, but she kept one eye on him.

"Danella, don't, I had not meant you to do this," he uttered. He sounded off guard. This was a situation he did not feel in control of. "I invited you here for the meal and the conversation, and of course to appreciate your beauty, for you are very beautiful. But I am not an ordinary soldier. I am a General and I must set an example to my men. I cannot be seen to do what they are permitted to do. I am also married and I cannot be disloyal. I love my wife. Please just sit, I expect no more from you".

However, Danella was a Priestess of the Goddess and now she was embarked on this course. She could not be so easily deflected from her object. She still thought he probably played the game with her. "No General, you invited me here. You have listened to me and you have fed me and entertained me well. Now it is the time to give you something in return." With that she unfastened her buttons herself. The dress came apart at the back and began to slide down her body. She took the straps off her shoulders and it fell, revealing her smooth shoulders, her tight corset and her bare thighs.

"Danella put your clothes on again please. You are very lovely but I did not ask you here to make love to you. I merely want to be your friend," he said, panicking at the torrent of events as they got out of hand.

"General, you find me attractive, why not touch me, then I am within your grasp tonight. I have been in your power ever since you arrived in this city. You could have come for me or any one of my sisters at any time. Why did you not?"

"I don't want to touch you. I have a wife".

"She will know nothing of what you do in Pirion. You can do her no harm by making love to me. You encourage your soldiers to part with their money in the pursuit of the pleasures of the flesh. Many of them are surely married. Why do you forbid yourself from the pleasures your own men can enjoy?"

"I do not encourage my men to go to prostitutes. But if I forbade it they would abuse you more anyway. I recognise it as a reward for war for the normal soldier but they are not encouraged as they have to pay for your services".

"I ask you again why are you different from your men. Your officers come to us, not just the ordinary soldier. Why are they allowed but you do not allow yourself what you desire," she rationalised. "I did not say I wanted to make love to you. If I were not married it would be different. It is a question of choice. I love my wife and I am married to her. I have chosen her. I do not wish to make love to anyone else".

"But you requested me to be here tonight so that you could appreciate my beauty. Is that not so?" she said.

"Yes of course. I do not see anything wrong in that," he argued.

"I did not say there is anything wrong in that. Be free to appreciate my beauty. My body is here for you. Look at it, and touch it. There is nothing wrong in touching me. You can fuck me if you want. And I shall appreciate your body while you do it to me, even though I should be angry with you for the citizens of my country whom you have killed".

She stood before him in a posture which emphasised her curves. As she stood she unfastened some of the buttons on her corset and peeled off her stockings gradually so that he could appreciate her legs as she did so, bending before him. "Please help me with my corset" she said imploringly, as if it were an act of mercy and not a moral betrayal of his wife, as he believed.

"No Danella, please I beg of you do not do this. You are tempting me, but I cannot. I have a strong mind. In the Prancirian army we are trained to be disciplined. Part of me cherishes you to be sure, but I will not be moved once I have made my mind up," he stated.

She began to think that maybe after all she would not succeed. She could not remember ever being refused before. Maybe in some ceremony where abstinence was required or where the participants were already exhausted. It should have been a shocking day for her, but in the comfort of so many successful worships and sexual acts there was no need to worry about the one incidence of rejection. Here she was learning more about the rules of Vanmarian society and she was able to appreciate that the rejections would not necessarily be rejections of her but the result of social attitudes and rules. She felt assured from what he had said that he did find her beautiful indeed, and was strongly tempted. If he did not wish to take her into his arms it could not upset her, even though at the end of such a strange abstinent day she would have liked to close the evening in the arms of the man she had spend such a pleasant interesting evening with.

She considered that maybe this strange opinionated General would resist her tonight but later he might reconsider. She wanted to see him again not because he was such a special man, although she had to admit to herself that she was more attracted to this man than to most. The chance to talk to him and his interest in her own life had made him special to her, just as General Polad and the officer Paul had become special to her for the same reasons. If it turned out that by showing her body to him she would scare him away from further contact with her then so be it. It was his decision in the end. If he chose not to accept her it mattered not to a Priestess. She reminded herself that for the sake of the other Priestesses and the people of Pirion she should try to be friends with this General. He was an important man. The conduct of the Prancirians and to an extent the whole Vanmarian campaign, rested on his and the other Generals' shoulders. If she could influence him, change his mind about Pirion and its people and culture she might be able to help stop the war. If that was impossible she might at least be able to improve the treatment of citizens in the occupied territories. She was lucky to have been admired by this man and to be listened to by him. He may not be capable of agreeing with what she said in front of her, but she might have some effect on his actions.

She wanted to take her corset off in front of him and sink to the floor beneath him, inviting him to take her but she now believed he would not 'make love' to her tonight. She wondered whether taking her corset off would be too much. Maybe he would not see her again as an admirer and friend if she went too far. But perhaps he would not see her again anyway now. Maybe she had already gone too far. She decided to continue to strip her clothes. She felt confident that if he saw her naked he would not be able to resist her, if not tonight then later. If he preferred he could see her body without touching it. Then she guessed he could not possibly have committed disloyalty to his wife. "General if you will not make love to me then at least allow yourself to see my body. It is the least I can do to reward you for the pleasant evening and the food I have eaten."

"No Danella I do not want you to do that. I am not going to touch you, so I should not look. Get dressed, I will call the guard to escort you back across the city", his protestation began to sound more like the orders of a General, but she was not ready to turn back now. After all she was a priestess. Nakedness was more natural than these strange Vanmarian clothes. The last buttons on her corset came undone and she let it slide gracefully to the floor. Her hands gently massaged her breasts and fluttered briefly over her vulva. She had a well shaped pretty body she knew. "It is done General. You don't have to touch me. Just look for a minute. Why not give me a kiss. That can do your wife no harm surely."

The General was looking. His eyes told her all she needed to know. He was not so hasty to call the guard and say goodbye to her now but neither was he going to take his hand to her. Taking her chance she moved towards him. "Come on General, hold me and kiss me." He stood as he had arisen from the table. She put her arms around his neck and pressed her body to him. He did not react. She kissed his cheek but moved his head back to avoid her lips. She caught him anyway. Then changing his mind he did allow his arms to wander over her smooth flesh, feeling the curves of her back and her thighs and buttocks but he refused to let his fingers move towards her vulva. To have done so would have broken his pledge of Vanmarian loyalty to his wife. He allowed her to cover his face in kisses but did not attempt to kiss her. She thought she had won this small battle, that he would now acquiesce in the 'making of love', as the Prancirarians called it, but he went no further. She tried to begin unfastening some of the buttons on his uniform. He put his hands there to stop her.

"No this is all I will allow," he said, and she knew he meant it. She still felt a victory over him because he had been unable to prevent himself from touching her. She would see him again she believed and she was confident that in the end he would allow his desires to be enacted.

He held her for a while and allowed her to kiss him. But as her fingers tried to loosen the buttons on his uniform his own fingers resisted her. A battle developed between her fingers and his fingers which detracted from the lust she now felt. He was adamant that he would go no further with her. Accepting this she finally said, "You may be able to resist me tonight but you will give in, in the end. How can you live on your own, away from your wife, without even the comfort of a woman. The attraction of the female body will tear at you, knowing that you can have it, mine or any other woman of Pirion while you reside here. I am feeling very much in the mood for communion now. On your orders I have not been with anyone today. Will you stimulate me and I will promise not to touch you. Put your fingers down here and make me writhe." She could see that he shook his head, unwilling to do any such thing.

"I would consider it an infidelity, and I will do no more. You are a sorry creature, although I admit you tempt me," he said. "Put these immoral thoughts out of your mind." He meant no offence but his attitude showed that he meant it. "Put your clothes on Danella."

"Take your clothes off and let me stimulate myself imagining that I am in your arms," she asked. Again he would not do such a thing. "Well I will stimulate myself then. You watch and enjoy." She parted from him and backed onto the sofa, sitting her naked flesh down on it and opening her legs so that he could see everything. He had not given his agreement. She put her hands, both hands, between her legs and began to knead and massage the lips of her vulva, looking at him all the while.

"Stop this", he grew angry again and she became worried that she had overstepped her mark and would be punished in some way, after all he was the General in charge here. Perhaps he would not now see her again. At the worst he could make the Priestesses into prisoners like they had done to the men, refusing them the chance to worship the goddess and preventing his own soldiers from visiting. She did not imagine he would do that, but her behaviour was annoying him and there was no telling what he might do in anger.

His anger distracted her from the sensuous feelings welling up between her thighs. She had not felt the delights of orgasm so far in this strange day and she wanted one at the least but she recognised that Ravelleon was not going to allow her this pleasure. She decided to be more cautious with him.She knew more than he did that he wanted her. If she did not scare him off she had a good chance of encouraging him to change his attitude. She had been confident he would bend his own rules to make room for her. Sreela had become Rogers mate for a while. She wanted to be Ravelleon's mate for a while, not exclusively, but enough to influence him and to enjoy him.

His anger developed and he began to find the words. It seemed that he needed to stop her and while he had become content just to see and feel her flesh, the thought of her stimulating herself was too much for him. Worried that he might be weak and succumb to her wiles he had to be strong with her. "You must go now. I will stand for no more of this now. You have gone too far. I do not want to see you anymore. You are nothing but a harlot! You would do that for any man, would you not? You could never be suitable for me or any other well bred man of Prancir. Who could ever trust you? You are the reason we must liberate Pirion from its sickness!" He strode forward, picking up her dress and the discarded corset flinging it onto her to cover her nakedness. "Get dressed, I will go into the other room while you do so. I do not want to see any more flesh."

Suddenly the familiarity of seduction and the desire for orgasm was gone. She had felt warm and moist in his arms but it had turned to ill and rejection. Never, apart from in the bestiality of war and its immediate aftermath, had she felt the hatred and derision of men. An evening of pleasantries and friendly exchange of views had, suddenly and surprisingly, shockingly, turned to dislike and derision. A woman of Pirion could barely know what it was to be hated and despised by a man. Always in her life she had been treated with the greatest respect by men. She had trusted men until she had been caught by the war.

These Prancirians were strange. They could be friendly and highly civilised, more so sometimes than the menfolk of Pirion, but they could be hard and cruel. They obeyed laws which made no sense to Danella. They believed in loyalty to masters who ruined their lives in warfare and wives who lived far away who they might not see for months. They believed nakedness was a thing to be ashamed of but most of them could not see enough of it when the opportunity was given to them.

Ravelleon also had revealed his fascination with the female body. He followed his own rules more diligently than the others. Perhaps that was why the Prancirians had made him a General. He would follow their rules without compromise, even if it meant denying truth and beauty. Only such a man could send men into pointless battles to risk their lives, and deny himself the pleasures of the flesh which he so desired. But his anger made her uncertain. Was he denying himself, which made him angry because it was the only way he could prevent himself from succumbing to her. Or was his derision real. His anger made her feel his derision was the real Ravelleon, the General, underneath that exterior of politeness and civility. She felt his mask had slipped. He had pretended to care about her and to be interested in what she had to say all evening. He had expressed his horrible views, but because he had expressed them politely, she had been able to accept them with equanimity. Now he had turned nasty, and she found his views were real. She was upset. Tears came to her eyes and she felt like a child again. She wanted security again, to be with someone she could trust, not someone whose mood changed at the merest provocation, who was not what he had seemed.

"Ravelleon," she cried, "I didn't mean to upset you!" but he was already gone from the room. She sounded tearful. He must have realised as he left that his angry rejection had upset her, but still he went. She felt empty and betrayed. If he had persuaded her to stop masturbating he would have left in friendship and she would not have felt this rejection. But her attempts at seduction had ended in an explosion of his anger and disdain which left her in a despondency of rejection. For a short while she wept as she dressed herself. She did not want to see him on her way out. Indeed she did not want to see him again ever. At that moment she was hurt and believed that the friendship and politeness of the previous evening no longer counted for anything.

*****

Note For Readers

The next continuation sections of the Life and Times of a Priestess novel or series were previously posted to Literotica in 2006, under the name 'Priestess Under Occupation' Chapters 1 and 2, which can be found in the Non Consent /Reluctance category, written by myself Kurt Rellians. Please read these next, then I will resume with further postings either in the Priestess Under Occupation series, or perhaps returning to the title Life and Times of a Priestess. I will consider this as I continue to post later sections.