Life and Times of a Priestess Ch. 09 Pt. 05

Story Info
Priestess finds she has sexual control over General.
3.1k words
4.59
6.3k
3
0

Part 22 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: Concessions

Part 5

He was not of course away from her very much at first. Their work based them both in the city of Dalos, he as a General in command of many thousands of men and occupied citizens, she as a common whore, by his Prancirian way of thinking. He could not prevent himself from thinking that these two occupations did not fit well together. Even if they had he would not have wished to publicise their relationship to the outside world. There were officers and other colonists here of importance who knew his wife, or at least his wife's family. He lived in daily fear at first that his relationship would become common knowledge and that the news would get back to his wife, to her family, and just as frightening a prospect, to his mother and father who would disapprove. He feared that publicity in the newspapers at home would ruin his career. He would be forced to resign his commission in public, and by embarrassed military command, or perhaps by a government concerned at the morals of its Generals and their willingness to consort with the barbarian enemy, and not just any ordinary Pirionite woman, but a prostitute also.

After their incomplete lovemaking Ravelleon had held onto her, almost like a young child to his mother, she had thought. She liked that, the hunger for sexual warmth she believed was in all people. She always enjoyed the feelings of warm intimacy which replaced or preceded energetic lovemaking. Sexual passion became more than lust. It became tender and loving, restful and caring. As she returned his need with tenderness she contemplated the success of her conquest of him. Despite the previous occasion it had not been difficult in the end. Her first attempt at seduction a seeming failure, it had remained on his mind until he had reflected upon it. Realising his need he had reopened their relationship despite the teachings of his background. He had opened the gates to a wider sexual passion than the one he enjoyed at home. Once those gates were breached there could be no turning back. He had refused to enter her but they had done many other acts and she could not imagine that in time, if they repeated their lovemaking, he could resist the feel of his full penis inside of her.

The Prancirian soldiers in particular were always keen to orgasm deep within her. It was an obsession with them she had found. When, on certain occasions, she had suggested other ways of ejaculating they usually insisted upon it as if the act of depositing their semen deep within her was of the greatest importance to them. Often they grew soft in her after a time and she would suggest that she take them in her mouth or that they rub their penises over the curves and cracks of her body to achieve orgasm. These usually brought men, whether Prancirian or Pirionite, great pleasure, but the Prancirians were usually at first reluctant to end in this way, preferring her to suck and massage them until they could penetrate her again. As a Priestess and a follower of the path of the Goddess she was always happy to follow the wishes of her lovers. Therefore most Prancirians successfully deposited their seed deep within her.

Ravelleon had been quite different in this regard and she had been very happy to observe his wishes on this occasion. She did not think he would continue to follow the rules he had set for himself. Soon he would start to realise that he was protected from his wife and their families by long distance. He was one of the effective rulers of Dalos and the Prancirian occupied territories and he could choose to behave in whatever way he chose behind closed doors as long as it were not against acceptable military behaviour. Having prostitutes visit them or indeed visiting them was acceptable behaviour for soldiers whether they were married or not. Ravelleon himself and the other Generals had sanctioned, and gained some pecuniary benefit for themselves and the military from this arrangement.

For a long time they had stayed in each others arms on the couch where they had loved. The remains of their meal lay undisturbed on the table. Ravelleon had dismissed his servants, denying them entry, when they had knocked to gather the plates and food. They talked and stroked each other for a time. Then Danella asked "Where do you sleep?" She had assumed his bed was in an adjoining room, but she had not yet seen all of his apartments. "It is through that door" he pointed to a white door on the side of the room between the bookshelves. "May I see it? Normally you would be in your bed by this time. Perhaps I might join you this time?" she asked with genuine curiosity.

"Come" he said, and he swung her up off the sofa and pulled her to him. Holding her closely with his arm he led her to the door, opened it to reveal a large four poster bed. He had not planned to show her this bed. Although it had no connection with his wife, belonging previously to some Pirionite 'family' who now had quarters elsewhere, he thought of it as a marital bed, perhaps one which he should not despoil by inviting a whore into. And yet he could not think of Danella as a whore. To him she was a beauty and a lady of some knowledge and intelligence. However, he might try to regard her as merely a Pirionite whore he could not. She was as well mannered, excepting of course her barbarian propensity to tempt him into sexual action, as any lady of Pirion.

It had been unusual to love Danella in his dining room and lounge, Very rarely had he made love to his wife, or even previous girlfriends anywhere but in the bedroom. But it had seemed right to love her where they had dined and conversed together. Her natural way of lovemaking demanded no traditional bed. It now seemed right to show her the bed. In the aftermath of shared love she was far more to him than she had been when she had entered his apartments earlier in the evening, and much more than when she had first come to his table three weeks before.

"Wonderful," she exclaimed when she saw the size of the bed and the room. "You certainly have a lot of space to yourself, for only one person. You know this bed was made for two people, or maybe more," she added mischievously knowing that he would not appreciate the comment. He showed no adverse reaction to her precociousness, instead he seemed pleased that she should hint that he needed her inside it. She judged that that was what he wanted. He wanted her to join him in those places which had previously been his alone. Encouraged by her special desire for him and being ready for more tenderness, she left his arms, making a quick dash for the bed before he could stop her "I want to lie on it," she flirted, flinging herself onto his bedcovers and rolling prettily across them.

"I did not give permission," he acted, laughing at the same time, signalling that he also wanted to play her game. "But I see you don't seem to need it. Do you think you are my wife?"

"That's right, you're getting the hang of it," she laughed. "I am your other wife, your mistress. I've read about them in Prancirian books. Every important Prancirian man has one. Now you're in Pirion you can have as many as you want."

"I don't want any more. But I do want one." He had turned quite serious now, "and you are the one I want." He was on top of her now pinning her to the bed with his strong body, enfolding her pretty body in the tight shell of his arms and legs. She struggled gaily, laughing with pleasure and making mock resistance. He brought his face down to nuzzle against her throat, and licking profusely over her extended neck as she threw her head back in invitation. His chest bore down upon hers his own nipples brushing against hers as he swayed from side to side over her. She lifted her crotch to his and found his firm muscled leg to press against, bringing a quiver of pleasure to her. She felt also his hardened penis squashed against the flat of her stomach just above and to the side of her public bone. It added to her pleasure. Her arms enveloped him as he licked her face, finding her mouth and invading it with his tongue.

Again he made love to her in his own bed without penetrating her with his penis. This time his own needs were not immediately urgent and he turned his fingers to the task of moulding her sweet clitoris into ecstatic sensation. He held her down with his body as she thrust wildly beneath him, pushing her pulus against him as the waves of hunger took her. It seemed that she was like the vessel tossed helplessly on a wild sea as the tide and waves seared over her, causing her body to shudder and flinch in increasing torment. He controlled her nipples and her groin, turning her on and off at his wish. As she ground against him under the whiplash of her orgasm he wanted so much to plunge his enraged member deep into her ovaries, to make her his wife and to bring himself peace. But he held firmly to his principle and made do with its rubbing between his and her flesh until her orgasms subsided.

She tried to wriggle from under him as she sought his penis, but he would not let her at first. Then when the ache in his penis became too much to bear and he needed release he let her go. In an instant she made for his organ attaching it to the inside of her mouth as her tongue worked upon it. She had scrabbled and rolled around until she could reach him and not lay the other way around. He caught her quim in his own mouth and gobbled upon it hungrily, tasting the hairs and the lubricants which surrounded and came out of it. He buried his face in her hole, seeking the subterranean passages within his tongue snaking and flickering in every crevice drawing her towards new and more tumultuous orgasms.

She held his penis in her soft hands deep into her throat holding it there for long periods, sucking gently as if it were her mothers teat before bringing it out so that she may breath more freely again and wank its wet foreskin quickly with tight fingers. He began to groan and the pace of his breathing became uneven and panicked. She was overtaken by a desire which came upon her to have his fierce engine between her legs and to feel its creamy emission deeper within her aching passageways. "Put it inside" she asked of him "I need it," but he was beyond words at first as he heaved in the panic of his own ecstasy.

Then he said, "I want to, but I must not." His panic had subsided again and briefly he was in control again. "Let me place it between your breasts." She nodded, knowing how close he was to eruption. He lifted himself quickly, his hands controlling his penis, and turned, sitting astride Danella's stomach and placing his penis between her fleshy mounds. He leaned forward and placing one hand between arm and breast, with the other he pulled rapidly on his foreskin. She too reached for his organ, clumsily touching it as it wiped over her breasts pointing to her inert face. Jerking heavily his breath became ragged again. "Come into me. Squirt my face," she said slowly, compelling him to target her and to follow her words. "Spill your juice all over me. Bathe me in your seed. Wash me with it."

He howled without caution. No woman had ever spoken to him like this. It confirmed to him that she was a whore, but he did not despise her for it. She made him feel that he belonged to her. She controlled him. She had the power to make him come or to slow him. Without her words of instruction he could not ejaculate. She determined when he would come and when he should hold. He felt not like a General at that moment, but as a child. However much of his education and his authority surpassed hers it was unimportant. Her authority was greater for she controlled his whole being. He wanted to possess her completely, thrusting into her groin, but instead he stared demented at her succulent female form, the shape of her delicious shoulder, her full soft breasts against his penis, her pretty arms and the eyes boring into his, instructing him to bathe her with his fluid. Then the blinding fever was over him and the room spun as his penis erupted in his hand. For a long minute he jerked feverishly, agonising breath exhaled from his lips. Hot cream gushed from him, draping her, splashing first a thin column darting from her chin. Another splashed over her left breast, another her right, and the next funnelling between them. His penis waved around and messily deposited its excretions upon her. Then the feeling was gone as his hand continued mechanically to wank the carriage of his penis.

He surfaced to the world as he had known it. He was a General again and this was his room and he was fulfilled and happy. But the fever had gone. He was no longer under her control. With mystified pleasure he gazed as she brought his semen to her mouth wiping it up with her fingers from her chest, playing with it on her tongue and wiping it around her mouth over her lips "Come let me lick it" she beckoned him to bring his still erect penis to her mouth. Of his own free will he did so. She took the ball of his penis in her lips licking the seed, wrapping it around her tongue as his panting subsided.

"Shall I go now" asked Danella, after she had nursed him for a long time, as they lay together, in Ravelleon's bed. It was late at night now, very late.

"I have work to do tomorrow," said Ravelleon reluctantly. "You may postpone it if you like surely," she suggested. "Not if I wish to maintain my position here," he said dryly.

"Surely some of it could be delayed," she said, not seriously. "Yes some," he admitted. She thought of him living here in comfort while his troops suffered more cramped conditions. She wondered when he had last gazed at the barrels of Pirionite or Vanmarian guns, within range of them. She wondered when his authority had last been questioned by anyone around him. He was surely established and secure in his position.

"In wars a General is always under close scrutiny" he said, as if to answer her unexpressed question. "If I do not act when I am supposed to act, or if I act unduly there is always criticism. The government is always conscious of public opinion and is itself under pressure."

"I should go," she conceded, "or I will spend the whole night here in your comfortable bed." She wanted to sleep now but the General had seemed keen to cradle her and to talk gently, which she had enjoyed; He made her feel important. She loved the privacy of this large room and the luxury of all this space. She wanted to be away from the dormitory. For all that she loved and felt she belonged with her fellow Priestesses, she often ached to be alone, or more alone, not to have the prying eyes of her 'sisters' and the visiting soldiers observing her even as she engrossed herself in reading one of Paul's books.

She liked to avoid sometimes the aimless chatter which ebbed and flowed among the Priestesses. It was for this reason partly that she had so enjoyed the times she spent with Paul. He, like Ravelleon, talked to her about matters which interested her. If Paul was a softer more easygoing character, Ravelleon was all the more attractive to her due to his strong good looks, and to the strength of his self confidence which, she supposed, came partly from being used to power, but also from something inside him. She had enjoyed particularly those occasional nights when Paul had invited her to stay overnight in his room, but she knew it cost him more and she was satisfied with evenings of sexual bonding and conversation. Paul had been willing to spend much of his money on her. She was special to him, and he to her. It seemed that now she would enjoy a similar relationship with Ravelleon, and she looked forward to it. But maybe for his own reasons he could not have her in his bed all night.

"I don't want you to go," he said, "I would prefer you to stay here in my rooms all the time. However, I am a General of Prancir and married. I owe my first duty to my country. That means I must be ready to rise in the morning and work hard for my country. My second duty is to my wife. I have broken some of the spirit of my duty to her by being with you like this but I must not break any more of my loyalty to her. I cannot let you stay until the morning. It would be another breach and it would be deemed by my officers and men to be more of a betrayal of my wife than spending time with a Priestess. So go now, when you are ready but I wish to see you again. Will you visit me again in 2 nights, at the same time of the day. Again I will feed you."

Danella noticed that he did not suggest that she stay away if she wished. He wanted her and he would do everything possible to encourage her to visit him now. She guessed that even if she had wanted to refuse he would have used all his persuasion to encourage her to come to him. And if she had refused him, would he have ordered her to his bed? He had that power, but she could not put him to such a test. She wanted him as he wanted her. And so she went from him in the middle of the night. His guard was awoken from the chair where he slumbered to escort her back across the city. It was not the guard who had saved her from her nightmares three weeks before.