Life and Times of a Priestess Ch. 12

Story Info
Priestess seduces her General's friend while he is away.
4.8k words
4.25
5.4k
4
0

Part 27 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12 : Mireau

Danella had been expecting Ravelleon to take her out tonight. At 6 as she began preparations for the evening, a soldier from the Ministry of War came to the door in full military uniform and he was called to an important meeting that evening with the ministers. Before he went he said to Danella, "I have the tickets for the ballet. I do not wish to waste them. I will ask my friend Mireau to take you anyway. You must see this ballet. One of my favourite composers. I think you will enjoy his company well enough and I trust him to look after you properly. I will send one of the servants to his place now."

By half past six the servant had returned with the news that Mireau was willing to step into the breach on behalf of his friend. Danella was pleased. She tired of Ravelleon's opinions sometimes. His appreciation of Vanmarian arts was a little highbrow and obscure at times, and she began to feel as if she were on a leash as he was with her all the time. She wished for privacy. That she could enjoy during the days when he was at the ministry. Soon he would be returning to Pirion with the extra soldiers who had been conscripted for a new campaign. He did not wish her to go back with him to begin with as he intended to be returning frequently, and he would not be based in one place during the campaign. She would be alone for long enough when he went away.

She looked forward to her evening now with greater pleasure. She had enjoyed Mireau's conversation on the previous occasions when she had met him, and his small handsome looks thrilled her. Ravelleon left soon after and at half past seven the servant called to her in her boudoir to inform her that Mireau was now here, waiting in the lounge. She adjusted her pearls and put the finishing touches to her hair which she had tied up in a way presently fashionable in Prancir. Although Mireau was probably in no great hurry and would not mind waiting for her, she hurried her preparation, eager to make his fuller acquaintance. Descending the stairs in her expensive dress she made her entrance.

She was a little bewildered to be offered the smooth hand of this charming man. She flushed with pleasure as she reminded herself of his handsome features. Yes he was a sweet as she remembered. It took a little time to take him all in. The black wavy hair, longer than that allowed amongst the soldiers she knew; the almond shaped eyes and the sculptured beauty of his mouth. Yes he was a pretty man. He wore a stylish grey suit, lighter than the black ones preferred by most Prancirian men as evening dress. He was a man with a difference in Prancir. Immediately she imagined his full shapely thighs and the sensuous curve of his calves, the smoothness of his slim chest. She took some time to drink his appearance in, and reminded herself that she had the whole evening to take pleasure in the sight of him. Her arousal was countered by the realisation that he was Ravelleon's loyal and trusted friend. In Vanmarian terms that meant Ravelleon could trust him not to attempt to take advantage of the opportunity which Danella offered. She understood also that Ravelleon's willingness to let her go to the ballet with his friend was another sign of the trust he felt he could bestow upon her. His naivete amazed her but as she knew by long experience, that sexual companionship was harmless, she had little thought to hold herself back from any possibilities which might arise. She didn't expect that the lovely Mireau, married to an attractive wife who she had met briefly at one function, loyal to his friend, and steeped in Vanmarian notions of sexual loyalty and 'morality' would be likely to be tempted by her. As a guest and current mistress of Ravelleon she would not seek to seduce his friend, but if this friend wished in any way to come to know her better she would be happy to oblige.

As he walked her to the road and the waiting carriage, Danella observed the pleasant fit of his trousers and the seductive shift of his buttocks as he moved his legs. Now so close to him as they sat in the carriage heading for the centre of the great city, she could see what a natural smile he had, especially when his eyes strayed from the road to meet hers.

"Why is Ravelleon at a meeting tonight?" he asked.

She shrugged, "He was called at short notice. To the Ministry. It must be an important meeting. You should know, you work there don't you."

"I do, but I don't know everything which goes on. I should imagine its another war meeting with the politicians", he said.

"I am pleased," she said.

"Oh," he replied, "why?"

"Because it provides us with the opportunity to get to know one another a little better." He smiled and she loved it. This man was flattered that she wished to know him. She had been with Ravelleon for so long she relished the chance to talk freely with another man. "Do you ever have meetings in the evening?" she asked to make him talk.

"Rarely," he answered, "but sometimes. I am usually available if Ravelleon needs me to take you out." He turned his eyes once more away from the path to look at her, momentarily displaying a dazzle of perfectly formed teeth.

"That is good to know. I shall never need to be alone in this strange city." She would have loved to be taken out by this Mireau more often. This unlooked for opportunity was a prize indeed to her. He smiled again, open and warm. His smile twisted in a humour which only he could understand and which betrayed something of his inner thoughts. Danella hoped he was thinking about the carnal possibilities which lay between them. But he was Ravelleon's friend. With his Prancirian mind she knew it would be impossible for him to break his trust. As she tried to make conversation with him, she was often distracted from her line of questioning by the delightful shape of his shoulders, and the swaying of his head as he spoke and responded.

"Do you miss your country?" he asked.

"Oh yes, a little, but this is a new adventure for me. My people rarely travel to Vanmar. I have wanted to for some time. I met Ravelleon and he has given me the opportunity. Before the war I was feeling restless in Shanla, where I lived then. I wanted to travel. Ravelleon has given me the opportunity. Have you travelled much?"

"Yes some. Never enough sadly, but some," he said.

"Where have you been to?"

"I have been all over Prancir. My work has often taken me all over our country. I have been even to some of our colonies on the far side of the Middle Sea, but never to Pirion itself of course. I went to Vanmandria on a few occasions. As a young civil servant I was there during the peace negotiations at the end of the last war, the big war I mean. Not last year's little disagreement. I have toured other near countries, Relgin and Meerlan, and Alboran across the channel. Also I have enjoyed the sunshine in beautiful Spallopia. I love the mountains there. But I have never been much further east and there are many places I should wish to visit. What of you? Is Ravelleon taking you to all the places here you wish to see?"

"He has not much time at the moment. He is only in Dumis for meetings. He has shown me everything in Dumis I think. He promises to take me to other places in Prancir, but I do not think he will be able," said Danella.

"Maybe when Ravelleon is away he will not object to me being your guide. I would be very pleased to show you other parts of Prancir," said Mireau.

She looked at him with full attention and enthusiasm. "Are you sure. I would love that." She knew Ravelleon would not be so keen on the idea, but she knew he would be going back to Pirion soon for a time, and he could not object to having a guide to show her the country. It was a small liberty to ask his friend to take her to the ballet and use the tickets which had been purchased, but to take her away for a few days travelling was a greater matter. Ravelleon was sure to disapprove and to forbid. With female companions that would be acceptable, but with a man, any other man, would only arouse the jealousy of her possessive lover.

"I do not think Ravelleon would wish it. I was surprised that he would let you take me to the ballet. I sometimes think he loves me too much. That is why I will enjoy tonight so much. I want to meet other people and not always to be with Ravelleon. But you know, if he is not here there is no reason why we cannot travel sometimes. I would really like to."

The tidy rows of streets which formed the pattern of much of the centre sped past them in the windows of the carriage. The city was planned, orderly and precise. However a great variety of architectural styles competed with each other for grandeur. Danella's attention was dominated more by the sexual allure of the handsome and polite man beside her.

Soon they arrived at the hall where the ballet was to take place. Descending to the ground Danella was thrilled by the strong touch of his arm. Rarely did she feel so excited by a man and Mireau was very different in build and in character from Ravelleon. For one thing he could be highly critical of many of the things, whether buildings, people or institutions around him. Mireau suggested they go to the bar in the hallway of the playhouse before going to their seats, as there was time before the performance was due to begin. She watched as the relatively prosperous of Dumis flowed through the bar. Mireau quietly pointed out some famous personages of the city and gave light hearted anecdotes about them which made her laugh. She enjoyed his refreshing attitude towards wealth and the people who believed too strongly in their own status.

"Perhaps Mireau we can have a good time together. You already make me laugh."

He had a charm which men in Pirion did not need in order to ingratiate themselves with women. She could see that he had practised long and hard to develop his wit and charm, but now it had become natural to him. She enjoyed the sensitive conversational attention he caressed her with. "So tell me about the ballet," Danella asked as the time to go into the theatre neared.

"The ballet is a fitting symbol of our city," he remarked.

She laughed, he had an idea on every subject.

"How do I explain the ballet. It is showy, passionate, and a little too big to be believed. It contains suffering and joy. It consists of extreme passions. For we Dumisians take our pleasure together with pain. The ballet tells a story of extremes of joy and pain, and if we Dumisians do not have enough joy and pain on our lives we go to the ballet, or the opera, to find pleasure in the joy and pain of others."

She laughed, "But the stories are not real."

"Of course not exactly, but they do tell us something about some people's joys and sufferings."

"Some of the opera's I have seen here are very tragic. Lovers are unhappy. Sometimes they take away their own lives. Only sometimes do they find fulfilment at the end of the story. You know I come from a land where there are few tragedies in life, except now with the war. But before that few were lonely, few were unhappy, we do not fight over our lovers, instead we share them." It was a thought she had shared with no other Prancirians since she had come to this city. She had been careful to remain polite and acceptable as Ravelleon had instructed her. She must pretend, as the Prancirians did that love means commitment and ownership and is to be sought for above everything else. Mere sexual friendship was here thought to be valueless and indeed shameful, despite the secret desires of so many people for it.

After the ballet she said to him, "You know you are different."

"Different than what?"

"Different to Ravelleon, different to other Prancirian men I have met," she reiterated.

"Is that a complement?" he smiled at her, knowing already that it was.

"Oh yes, of course."

"And in what way am I different to Ravelleon and other Prancirian men?" he asked.

"You have a humour which doesn't care too much about yourself. Unlike most men here you are not self important. You have a good job but you don't go around proclaiming it to the world. Besides I can tell that you do not agree with all you are told to. Ravelleon is a beautiful man but he is unwilling to be his own man. He belongs to his government. He cannot question it. He also loves himself and cannot see his weaknesses. He is typical of many other men here.

"I believe in sharing," she said. "Sharing fears, our thoughts, and our bodies. Nature's healing."

"I too believe in sharing, occasionally. It makes one feel good. As you say it heals. I get through life by giving myself some of what I want. It keeps me fairly contented," he said.

She looked into his eyes again and imagined Mireau lying in place of Ravelleon in his bed tonight, pulling his penis free of his pants and nibbling on it. It was happening more quickly than she had imagined, quicker than she had thought possible in the 'respectable' heart of Prancir. Sexual attraction seemed to hover over them. Every word contained the scent of it. Every sentence was loaded with potential. She knew it for sure, as she could read the hearts of so many men. She knew she was going to taste this man soon, but there was no time tonight. Ravelleon would be back from his meeting soon if it were not already finished and he would be waiting for her to return from the ballet in his bed. If she was not where he expected her to be he would be annoyed. In Prancir she was at his mercy as much as she would have been in Dalos, more so because he had so far been her only friend and guardian in this strange, barbaric society.

"You must come and see where I live," he offered.

"Don't forget that Ravelleon may be waiting for me," she reminded.

"I will take you back then," he sounded disappointed, yet surely he was as afraid as she of upsetting the General. She sensed that he was unsure of her. He said enough to gamble upon her feelings, but he remained restrained. He had not the confidence of experience a Pirionite male would have had.

"Ravelleon is due to be away all tomorrow day. Must you be at work? You must visit me and we will get to know each other better all day." She made it plain for him. He would understand.

"Yes alright. I can rearrange my work," he said.

She did wonder how it was possible for any Prancirian to take such time away from work. They worked so hard. Her soon to be lover must be in a good job indeed. She was pleased. The carriage took them back to Ravelleon's house.

"I had better go, I think Ravelleon will be waiting for me," she said. He offered a polite kiss, unsure of what the moment required. She who had comforted so many could not be satisfied in such a way. Opening her mouth wide she thrust forward to his, offering her tongue to his. She pushed it between his teeth wrapping the lizard around his tongue. With one hand she lightly caressed his nipple over his shirt while her other clutched at the buttock of his pants, holding him as if he was hers to control. She felt her own flesh rub against his through the fabric of their clothing. He responded, clutching her back. Yes he was hers. Presently conscious of time and the waiting carriage driver she drew back.

"Tomorrow," she said.

"What time, and are you sure of Ravelleon," he asked.

"Ravelleon is definitely out"

"What about the servants?"

She had not considered the servants. They would not be intrusive but they would know Mireau was visiting. It would look suspicious, and in this land servants feared their masters and could be expected to inform them of most disloyalties. Many people seemed to condemn sexual disloyalty and, she had come to understand, particularly the sexual disloyalty of a friend such as Mireau, and a woman, any woman. She thought quickly, "Are there servants at your house, and where will your wife be."

"I have servants, but they are not there all the time. My wife is away visiting relatives. I may not have been able to escort you this evening if she had been at home."

She brightened, "Wonderful, I will come to your house in the morning. You may dismiss your servants during the day and I will pay you a visit."

Mireau gave Danella a description of directions to his house and she departed the carriage feeling pleased with herself. She returned up the garden path alone to a bout of pleasure in the waiting arms of her General.

Mireau's home was in another central district of Dumis. It was a lavish four bedroomed home with all the trappings of genteel success, ornate, fashionable furnishings and furniture. Mireau poured her a glass of watered gin as he helped himself to a whisky. Danella had come to enjoy the taste of the drink, unfamiliar to her as it had been in Pirion. They talked in the polite conversation of Prancir, which Danella found she enjoyed, of interesting and serious things. She knew that her possession of his body was ensured. Why else would they be meeting at this time and in these circumstances. She knew he knew it too, but his Prancirian experience would lead him always to doubt. There were few certainties about love and romance in Prancir, unless it was with one's wife, and even that could never be certain. She detected some nervousness in the man which not go away until they made love. Nonetheless she did not wish to rush this day. She enjoyed conversation, and serious matters and was in no great hurry to engage physically with him this morning. The memory of the night's entwinement with Ravelleon still lay fresh in her.

"So why did you come to Prancir with Ravelleon?" asked Mireau.

"Because he asked me and I wanted him, and because I was leading a controlled life in Dalos. Also I needed to see the world." She surveyed Mireau's handsome beauty, his supple poise as he gave his full attention to her.

"Does your wife go away often?" she asked of him.

"Yes sometimes. She has relatives in three different towns."

"Do you enjoy your wife?" she asked. It would have been a very personal question for a Prancirian to ask, but Danella was not of Prancir. Mireau had already become personal with Danella by inviting her here.

"My wife is fine, but I need more," he said, not wishing, she presumed, to give the impression that he loved his wife too much for the fear that Danella might consider him not to be interested in her.

"You like your wife but you like the idea of being free," she commented. "You're an intelligent man I can see. I am sure you have had other lovers," she said, testing him, "as many as you can attract."

"No not that many," he smiled, "But I've had some." He smiled perceiving that she was not put off by the idea that he might have had other lovers. This kind of woman who would encourage a man to bed her after the first evening out, was not the kind to be restrained by the mere mention of other lovers. Perhaps she wanted to oust his wife and take her place. Could she be sure she liked him that much. But then, he reminded himself, she was a Pirionite priestess. He had been much admired by women in the past. Their interest in him had often proved strong over the years.

"I should not ask, I know. It is not polite is it. I am too curious. We Priestesses are too frank perhaps," she apologised, not wishing to anger him but keen to find the extent of his lusts.

"I do not mind. Ask what you want. I don't promise to answer every question but you may at least ask." His confidence in her was rising again she perceived. All the signs pointed to him achieving his desires today. She kept her eyes fixed on him. It was nearly time for her to touch his tidy flesh again. She could feel the beating of her heart and the aching awareness in her vulva. She brushed her leg gently with her fingertips.

"As your wife is away I would like to be your wife for today. Would you like me to be your wife today?"

"Yes, it's an enticing idea, if you will. That 'kiss' you gave me last night seemed like the real thing?" he quested.

12