Life and Times of a Priestess Ch. 15 Pt. 01

Story Info
Deprived Alfred is offered Jeanette as well as a Priestess.
3.1k words
4.71
5.6k
1
0

Part 32 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch.15: The Group Grows : Part 1

Alfred thought about his life. His whole life had been chasing the dream of leading a better life. His family had been fortunate but not well off, his father a clerk. He himself had risen up through hard work and ability from being a mere clerk like his father to being entrusted with accounting responsibilities. Valery had recognised his ability and listened to his advice. He had been trusted and groomed for upper management. He would always be grateful for that.

It was at times like these, he reflected, when he considered what had motivated him. To lead a better life, to work in well furnished offices and not in a cold clerk's room. To have money with which to buy the lifestyle he aspired. To be able to impress and afford the women he wanted. He had found a suitable woman but she had tied him down, persuading him to marry. It was a good match, he had done as well as anyone expected, but in the process his dreams of the very best of womanhood had been lost. His new responsibilities had not brought the leisure to enjoy his new wealth and his wife. The promise of the bright future had only partially rewarded him. He wondered sometimes whether the wealth he had worked for was worth all the effort he had invested. Of course it must be worth it. If he had not achieved what he had he would be a lowly clerk or a hard worked accountant and life would have been less rewarding. He would have worked hard still but at jobs more dull than he currently enjoyed, and his wife would have admired him less.

Disappointment had haunted him. He had hoped for more than this but he was conscious of time passing. Soon he would begin to grow old. It was beginning already. Already his wife was not as attractive as she had been when he married her. He could still find her attractive but was always aware of the signs of decline from her youth. She seemed to realise his diminishing interest too and this reflected in her mood. Perhaps she found him less attractive than she had or was merely bored. She seemed to value him more for the gifts he could bring her and the lifestyle he could provide her with than for himself, although there were times when they still got on well. She seemed generally less interested in the act of sex than she had once been and seemed to regard it as a childish pleasure that she had mostly outgrown. Alfred had felt himself regretting that he was missing his chance to mix with the younger and more attractive women whose bodies he most admired. He had found himself wishing that access to other women had been easier. He was ready to experience other partners before he grew much older. He had even come to the personal opinion that if sex was more freely available and came without a price everyone would begin to be more sexually content. The simplest pleasures should be free, but in his world unfortunately they were instead a binding contract, a constant feeling of guilt and responsibility, and usually required a gift of wealth.

The lovers could not be together all the time and Danella would not have wanted it that way. She was here to explore Dumis and her curiosity continued. Both Mireau and Valery had responsibilities and work to perform. Mireau had a wife and family to look after. Ravelleon would be back soon from Pirion and he would be demanding of her time. The 'group' was not yet for the General. He was too 'principled' and too jealous for that. Philippe, Lady Arabella and Alfred were all invited to join the 'group' and no secret was made of the passions which had been allowed to run free among them. Philippe and Arabella resisted for a while. They had each other, and Philippe his wife. Danella could see with her understanding of human sexual nature that both were tempted, although neither would admit it openly. They professed interest and treated the subject with humour when it arose, as if to pretend that the events described had not really happened or were the practices of people more childlike than they. Alfred however was interested from the beginning, as he had hinted to Danella on the first evening. She had intended to visit him alone, but Jeanette begged her to let her come along. Jeanette had quickly become a protégé more enthusiastic than Danella who had known sexual fulfilment ever since she had been invited to join the adult groupings in Shanla.

Great was Alfred's surprise when both gorgeous ladies came to his house when his family were not there. He had been expecting only Danella but stories of group boding had caused him to dream of what he then enjoyed.

"Danella," he greeted with enthusiasm as his servants showed the women into the lounge where he sat, "and Jeanette." The enthusiasm in his voice waned as he caught sight of the second woman. It was obvious that he had expected only the Priestess. To any Prancirian man the arrival of more than one woman to his door meant a goodbye to the possibility of any lovemaking, despite any fantasies his imagination had played in the last few days. Few men in Prancir ever dreamed of more than one woman at the same time in his bed. Maybe a few particularly rich and perverse gentlemen might pay well over the odds for the company of two prostitutes, but most gentlemen would steer clear of such arrangements knowing them to be an invitation to be fleeced of their money.

"Do not be alarmed Alfred," said Jeanette. "Danella said she had arranged to visit you and I decided I would like to come along, to watch of course," She joked.

Alfred, who knew Jeanette well of course, was for once lost for words. He was familiar with her as a friend and evening companion, but this unpredicted meeting was embarrassing to him for he knew not what to expect. Was this all some elaborate joke played on him by his friends? Did Jeanette mean what she said when she said she had come to watch him make love to Danella? If so he was not sure he could with they eyes of a friend he knew so well from so many more safe and genteel situations upon him. Was Danella sincere in the promise she had so openly made to him when last they had met? Could she really be trusted when she had broken her promise of privacy?

"You need not fear Alfred," said the lovely foreign woman who he had hoped to have all to himself. "Jeanette is not here to prevent you from making love to me. She wants to encourage you. You see we believe that making love is good for us all."

"I do want to watch you perform for me with Danella," said Jeanette, "but first we thought we could get you in the mood a little first.

Danella lifted Jeanette's skirt at the back and parted her legs a little, detaching the skirt at its belt and allowing it to fall gently to the floor. Now Danella was revealed a leather thong around her loins but her delicious breasts swung free. Jeanette too was naked as her panties came off. A bra covered her breasts.

"She has an exquisite figure doesn't she?" declared Danella as she smoothed her hands over Jeanette.

"She is very lovely," admitted Alfred, doubtless wondering what was expected of him, and what two such beautiful women were doing stood before him and admiring each other.

The Priestess strutted proudly in front of him, her breasts fuller and better shaped than he could hope for. She revealed the lips of her labia as she arched her back and thrust her legs widely apart appearing to offer herself him, but she said nothing. He remained clothed, unsure of what he must do. He determined to stay clothed unless or until he might be instructed to remove them. Danella wriggled her hips and breasts, eyeing Alfred boldly and also Jeanette who stood in her original position. Then the dark haired Priestess approached the slim blonde lady and lifted one of her legs rudely, so that Alfred could enjoy a better view of her soft pink cleft. Jeanette turned to look at her audience and slowly smiled as the Priestess inserted three fingers into her most intimate area. With each twist she allowed her body to shiver and shake with feeling. Her expression became pained as she closed her eyes, accepting her humiliation before the watcher. The Priestess continued to rub her fingers well into her cunt as she now knelt before the lady, displaying the beauty of her naked back and buttocks to Alfred. Danella's other hand touched Jeanette's clitoris and then passed upwards over the taut stomach to her small breasts as she pressed her mouth to the lady and began to lick.

Jeanette drew her body back, arching it to give Alfred the fullest view of her flesh. Alfred was unaware that the lady had received instruction in how to perform for an audience only recently by the Priestess.

Still Alfred wondered what part he was to play in this, but his inhibition prevented him from holding the manhood which now stretched and strained in his trousers. If he had been alone with either one of these women he would have known what he had to do, moving swiftly to take advantage of the situation. But because there were two he held back unsure if he should interrupt. Never before had he seen two women together before. In the seedier bars of the city he had on occasion appreciated the delights of strippers and dancing girls but never before had he seen one lady turn upon another to excite her sexually as Danella was now doing with this woman whom he had known as a friend for so long. He was awed that Jeanette could feel so confident as to behave as a common strumpet in this way. He hadn't thought she had that in her although he had long known and appreciated her feisty sexual allure. He was not disappointed in her as many would have been. To him it was the freedom which he had for so long desired, to let out the deepest inhibitions and cast out convention. Was this Danella's doing. It must be he concluded. Her foreign magic had effected such a change on Jeanette in such a short time. He now believed that their boastings about their sexual exploits with Valery and Mireau must be correct. He had doubted it before, but he was sure now. He now knew that something was about to come to him which was the answer to all his dreams. Something he had been looking for all his life. Instead of being ashamed of Jeanette for her debasement, he was proud of her. What a strong women to be herself in this way. He felt himself revelling in the ecstasy which Jeanette now displayed as she began to moan. He wanted more than anything to be free like them. He had not known that one woman could give another such pleasure. But still he held back waiting to be instructed or invited.

Jeanette moaned a little as Danella's ministrations had their effect upon her but she was sensible enough still to be aware of the watcher for whom this spectacle was performed.

"This is real Alfred," Jeanette spoke to him lasciviously as the ripples of physical excitement pulsed through her body. She shook, displaying the tidy form of her breasts to best advantage as her bra detached and fell to the floor. Breathless she went on, enjoying her humiliation. "Do you want to touch me while I orgasm," she whispered. This was the invitation he had been waiting for. All he needed was the instruction which could cause him to act. He nodded, not wishing to speak and sound awkward.

"Take your clothes off in front of me. Quickly. I will be watching you. Do it now." There was urgency in her voice, as Danella continued to feed upon her, massaging softly at the same time.

Alfred's heart beat with excitement as he removed jacket and shirt. Feverishly he strained to undo his belt and step out of his trousers. His cock stiffened again and hung at an awkward angle before him wanting only the touch of a feminine body or a hand to reach its extreme arousal. "Stand behind me," moaned Jeanette. She had seen his member and the strong slim shape of his body and she responded in excitement as he placed his hands upon her, feeling the curves of her body. He pressed his body gently against her, his cock pressed up against her buttocks so that she could feel it hard against her, just as Danella's tongue and fingers continued to press and flicker against her pubis. Alfred bent forwards to envelope her whole body in his arms, and she rested against him as the ripples of approaching orgasm mounted within her. He took his own tongue to her proffered neck and it licked over the taught soft skin and kissed it. Danella's roving hand too welcomed Alfred into their menage, feeling his torso and exploring his buttocks, lingering for a moment around his arsehole.

It was time soon for a change. Jeanette was teetering towards orgasm but now Alfred had joined them she saved herself to feel his warm cock inside her.

"Please I want Alfred in me," she whispered. Danella withdrew her tongue, guiding the lady to the soft floor. Danella swiftly picked a cushion from a chair for Jeanette's head as she lay her back and raised her legs to the side. There was no hesitation from Alfred as he dropped to his knees before her. He wanted Danella's tasty body too but there was no choice at this moment, which was just as well. He knew what he had to do. His normal life was ended and before him lay adventure and the depravity he had always craved. He was about to fuck a gorgeous woman while another looked on and massaged him. His dreams came true, better than his wildest dreams. Before his stem could lose its sharpness he was poking it into Jeanette's confines. Her hand was there to hold it and guide it in. Danella's was there also but his cock disappeared into the prostrate woman before she could hold him. Quickly the Priestess's hand was on his backside as his arms took his weight and his rhythm began. She explored his hindquarters, riding with him as he lurched into the lady. He could feel soft scratching around his arsehole and over the sensitive crotch to his testicles. Warmth flooded him as his most private regions were rudely explored. Below him Jeanette held his shoulders and brushed his nipples, while Danella alternately kissed both him and her and ran a free hand over both of them.

Suddenly a finger was inserted into his tight arse. Instead of skirting around it Danella had pressed her finger into him. He felt wilder than before. The humiliation of her entry and the tension building caused him to fuck more wildly. Jeanette's moans turned to squeals. Sticky wetness enveloped him and he gazed on her fine breasts and down to her loins as she gazed at him.

"Come on, fuck," was all she could say as she gasped in ecstasy. He could say nothing. She was frantic with need, erupting into life as if before had been a mere play. Flames flared up inside his head as his loins jerked with release as they thrashed at each other in mutual orgasm. For moments neither could move any more, except for the consoling hands of the Priestess enfolding them in warmth, finally taking her finger out from his arse which had acted as a fiery trigger.

Jeanette at 27 thought every man was attractive. She was ripe for any and all experience. She was ready to embark on the adventure of a lifetime. Until now she had done the best she could with men. Danella had introduced a new larger horizon into her life and she was ready to act upon it. She knew, had always known that the quickest way into the hearts of men was through their penises. She didn't need or want full access to the hearts of men. She was a modern woman. The false ideals of previous generations were not for her. She could be in command of her own life. And Danella was showing her the way towards a fuller satisfaction. By following Danella's new ideas of what she liked to call 'nymphood' she could find and enjoy all the men she ever dreamed of. Teasing men in the way she had so often done before would get her nowhere. So many times she had encouraged suitors to take her for meals and dances, on visits to the opera or theatres, only to leave the poor men lonely after helping them to spend their money. Sometimes she had gone further and developed a real relationship, only when she liked the man a lot. She had found that she did not really want a permanent lover, not yet anyway. She saw that she was still quite young. Each young lover had been set aside sooner or later. Sometimes they had seen through her, but usually she had finished with them. She found now that she regretted the men she had left alone. The least she could have done, should have been to take the pleasure that she had desired from them, giving them something in return.

Now she felt the warmth of her power. She glowed with the radiance of confidence as men fell at her feet. Her body was still very youthful and virginal, with smooth shaped breasts, her hips rounded and softened. The entire male population of Dumis were at her feet, or so she could imagine. She tried out her powers on nearly every male she met to some degree. She would be flirtatious and flattering to some, to others a little more sullen and moody as she saw fit. They were hers to play with. Danella had been an example to her. The world was at her feet. She could explore it at will. The merest whim could lead to sexual adventures she had never imagined before.