Life and Times of a Priestess Ch. 15 Pt. 04

Story Info
Lady Arabella is persuaded to become the centre of attention.
1.6k words
3.89
4.5k
1
0

Part 35 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15 : The Group Grows : Part 4 : Arabella

Danella talks to Lady Arabella about love:

"I'm sure you don't really want us women to waste any more of our lives luring men uncertainly down the garden path of romance. Any woman who does not give in after half an hour of small talk is dull company, I would have said, and I would think men would think so too. The thing men appreciate more than anything else is to know exactly where they stand. If the flesh is on display from the beginning physical love can take place.

"Love in Vanmar is disguised and there is little communication. Many are unable to communicate and so lead lives of desperate loneliness, even if they do marry. Perhaps in the future Vanmarians too will see love presented unambiguously and clearly. One day love without psychological turmoil, without confusion, is going to replace the love of romantic fantasists whose dreams rarely come true. The ancient monsters of romantic love still poison your lives. The honesty, cleanness, life and nudity of erotic love make a joke of all those courtly potions, go between's, repressed yearning, polite indecisions and hesitations of the past, and the honest allure of it's evidence sounds the death of the old conventions and superstitions. Long enough have you endured that blind fog of possessive love with its swooning and romantic suicides. You need to regain a taste for making clean unashamed love with anyone who takes your fancy. Your future still belongs to those who are unable to know and to understand things without suffering. Unhappy love should have no future. Your men are tired, although they don't all know it. They wish that the energy of the world could be used for some purpose less ridiculous and more useful than all the breast beating and rivalry of the past. They want love to give their spirit a rest. they don't want it to harass and debilitate them. They want a love that is honest. You must not let my thoughts determine your actions. I am just explaining the possibilities, but I leave you your freedom. It is up to you to decide."

"Danella," said Arabella seriously, "have you ever been in love, or will you ever be. Is all you require of a man to enjoy erotic relations with him, but not to love him?"

Danella smiled, she expected this retort, it was second nature to most of the Vanmarians she had met. "And what do you think love is? Is it that you are still dreaming of some gift from heaven, gracefully descending from the clouds to adorn the lucky chosen. Let us be sensible. That fantasy of love has never existed anywhere but in your books and plays and in your hopes. It is not the person one loves, but a fantasy you create, and the awakening from such dreams often proves very unhappy. Is it worth weeping for such a mirage? Your true love is a myth but it can be replaced by a better kind of love, one that loves everyone, or at least all the opposite sex and does not show exclusive favouritism towards the object of your attention alone. Everyone can share in your enthusiasm, your energy and your friendship. All your sexual contacts are exciting and they are all your friends and you can love them all."

While her eyes were still tightly closed Valery walked up to Arabella and tugged down the panties that she had kept on in her modesty. "You are hungrier than you think Arabella", he said. "If you do not allow yourself to explore the sexual world you will never know."

Valery crouched before her, his face on the level of her crotch. His forefinger felt the moistness between her legs then trailed it up to her bottom. He pressed the flesh around her anus for some time, testing it before inserting his finger in its tight hole. Danella watched. Anabella met her eyes uncertainly but without flinching. She could hardly believe the indignities which were befalling her as she was penetrated by Valery's finger but she was fascinated and transfixed by Valery's practised hands. She might not have known that she could succumb to such a public humiliation, but under the eyes of her friends she was excited. If she had but made love in the orthodox fashion with Valery she would have been happy, but this soft humiliation was more exciting under the gaze of the watchers. She had hardly consented to it. Valery had enticed her and then begun his humiliation. Her female friends were no longer allies in this predicament, but guards seeking to control her resistance and allow her no choice of escape from Valery's physical ardour.

Valery stood behind her, threading his arms under hers so that his hands may clasp her breasts, pinching her nipples slightly. She felt the heat flow in her. This was no ordinary love but the desire to test and experiment upon a lady unused to the physical attentions of the unorthodox. He directed Arabella onto the bed beside waiting Jeanette, then sat his strong frame between the two naked bodies. His unashamed eyes stared at their flesh. Arabella found the heat of his gaze, and that of Danella who watched, exciting. She was naked more completely than if she had just been without clothes. She complied meekly as Valery altered her position so she faced Jeanette's dark pubic hair. Then he directed her head between Jeanette's smooth white legs, pressing her mouth against her clitoris. Arabella knew what was expected of her although she had never, except perhaps in her wildest dreams, ever considered that she would ever perform this act for another woman. Valery moved across the bed placing Jeanette's mouth onto Anabella's tender region. She could feel Jeanette's moist tongue licking her. Valery went from Arabella to Jeanette in turn, instructing them to suck hard, to use more of the tongue, to add fingers. Arabella's body glowed with expectation, her breasts tingling, the top of her thighs shaking. At first the feeling was gentle and pleasant, but then she began to feel an intense sensual pull spreading from her tender region. It made her lick harder at Jeanette. She began to feel Jeanette squirming in her clutch, as she felt her own juices begin to release. Valery leaned forward towards Arabella's face looking straight in the eyes as she fed from Jeanette's proffered flesh.

"You whore, eat her, rub her with your tongue," he shouted at her. Arabella pushed her face deeper into Jeanette, as she felt her own clitoris pummelled by the lash of Jeanette's own tongue and fingers. Then Valery pulled at them, turning their bodies, forcing them to move despite the magnetic attraction of cunt and face. Now Jeanette lay under Arabella, her hands clasping her body tightly, craning her neck up as she continued to suck on Arabella. Valery stroked her buttocks too as Jeanette licked, kneading and massaging as he hissed encouragement. All of Arabella's body tensed as her need for climax grew. Her body stiffened and she began to jerk her hips down onto Jeanette's mouth, feeling her tongue and teeth on her as Valery tickled her flesh.

Arabella knew she was coming. She could not stop now, had gone past the point of no return., in the past the mere presence of other people would have been enough to make her end her lovemaking. She had always felt that the release of lovemaking was inappropriate when anyone but her lover was present. She had kept it a very private thing. But now she was opened up to the gaze of others. Valery stared down at her from above watching her twitch with eager lustfulness. And Danella's eyes bore into her from beyond the bed. She had caught sight of Danella's hand upon her own pussy, half naked as she watched. Arabella felt she was the focus of all three, the two lovers who touched and clutched at her and the third, the watcher.

Part of her thought, "this is too much. I cannot perform for these people". Unbidden she felt the pressure of time. Valery wanted her to come quickly. That was why he exhorted her so perversely and called her a whore. She felt sure that Jeanette's body would respond to her own orgasm as it grew upon her. Their mutual excitement fed from each other. She thought again, 'they want me to come so that they can come too.' She told herself, 'In your own time. Make it your orgasm. Enjoy it when it's ready. Don't waste it.' And so she relaxed knowing that her orgasm belonged to her and not to them. When it came they were free to respond in their own ways. There was a burning need which took control of her whole being. She could no longer resist it even if she had wanted to. Arabella's body was racked with the pleasure of orgasm now and her body writhed and twisted in intense orgasm, in an excess of saliva and the body's juices. Jeanette's body soon respondent eloquently. As Anabella's orgasm raged Jeanette's too began. They battered and twisted against each other, as in the background they heard the moans of Danella in her masturbation, and Valery who held his cock against Arabella's buttocks as he pummelled it with his hand. As the writhing ceased and calmed both Danella's and Valery's masturbations continued as they beheld the Prancirian ladies had become whores for the sake of their own pleasure. Soon wetly Anabella felt the wetness as Valery squirted his juice over her buttocks and between her legs, dribbling down onto Jeanette's pretty face.

As they all recovered and began to dress Valery spoke telling them to bring other women to him for his treatment. Arabella knew that he wanted them to procure more women, fresh virgins, whores, wives and spinsters, women of all ages to satiate his desires.