Life as a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He played with her often, making use of the vibrator and other toys so that she made a spectacle of herself for his amusement. But the visit always seemed to come to an end too soon and bit by bit, Ellie began to learn methods of eking a little more time from him simply for the sake of keeping the inevitable return to her crate postponed.

She would begin by pawing at the bars when he entered the room, making pathetic noises that gave voice to her feelings of isolation and the more physical company she required. When he made her perform tricks, she put more effort into her performance with submissive glances and open displays of her body. When he seemed unlikely to reward her with the vibrator, she would roll onto her back, spreading her legs and offering herself to him and seldom fail to secure what she wanted.

This new tendency to play the role he had in mind for her seemed to ease his demeanour towards her, as if he were satisfied that she was bending to his will. She found that his tongue loosened in turn and he began to speak to her in a way that one might casually converse with a dog that was unable to understand or respond.

To begin with there was nothing apart from bland comments to either praise or scold her for her behaviour, but as time went on he became more used to the habit and so less careful of what he actually said. Ellie began to catch intriguing hints at the Master's frame of mind as he let slip the times he had been terrified of vicious dogs that were nowhere near as well behaved as she was proving to be, or told her that she was becoming honest and trustworthy than the other women who were simply dogs in disguise. She realised as he opened his thoughts in this way that there was a chance she could use his confidence against him, manipulate his expectations in order to make her own position stronger.

In a moment it came to her, the one thing that he had not done that all owners took for granted with their dog: he had not yet tried to walk her. If he was convinced that she was a dog and not a human being, then did it not stand to reason that the ultimate proof of her being broken to his will was to be able to take her out in public and have others see how she obeyed his every command? The fact that she was sealed in a rubber costume and he clad himself in a suit of black latex was not the point so much as the chance to get out of that accursed concrete room and into the light of day. From that point on the possibilities were so much more promising.

But how to convince the Master that she was broken in and totally subservient to his will?

As she lay awake in the darkness, the idea came to Ellie.

She only hoped that when the time came she could find the strength to make it work.

The Master took her by the collar and made to push Ellie back towards the open door of her crate, he was used to the ritual and so paid little attention to what she was doing at the same time. Finding that he was met with resistance, he glanced down to see what was making his normally obedient dog defy him on that occasion.

Ellie sat up on her haunches as he turned to face her, pawing at his thighs and pressing her muzzle into his groin. Her eyes looked up at him with all the submissive pleading that she could manage, hoping that he would interpret her attentions in the way that she wanted.

He seemed confused by her stance, as though he was not sure of what to do next. She may have been defying his wish to see her back inside the crate, but at the same time her actions seemed more a plea for attention than an attempt to rebel.

Seeing that she would have to take the initiative, Ellie went down onto all fours, turning her back to him as she went. Her arms spread out across the floor as her breasts pressed into the floor, filling her with the familiar chill of the concrete. At the same time she raised her buttocks and looked back over her shoulder, an emotion in her eye that she hoped he would interpret as her pleading with him, urging him on to take full advantage.

The Master knelt down behind her, his hands on her backside. He kneaded them through the latex in a motion that only served to heighten the strain that she was under, willing him onwards. One hand strayed to his crotch as he tried to make sense of the urges he felt towards her. At once he was unsure as to whether he could follow his instincts and use his dog in this manner and at the same time he was dangerously excited and in danger of losing control of his own appetites.

In the end his passions won out as Ellie felt his penis brush against her rubber sheathed vagina. He was fully erect and did not stop to question his actions as he pushed into her. The sensation was nothing at all like that of the vibrator entering her through the latex and she could not help but cry out as she accepted what was given. The Master was not a small man and he was filled with the urge to take her without pause or delicacy, riding her as if there was a chance he could be thrown off at any moment. His weight pressed her into the cold floor, only adding to the way in which she was overwhelmed by the act of being taken.

She had been made love to and she had simply had sex in her time, but this was neither of those things. Ellie was not an equal partner in the act by any means, rather she was being dominated physically in a manner that would have horrified her had she been in any other situation. But here she was not a woman, not even a human being. Instead she was a thing, a possession that had no say in the way that it was put to use. Her master dictated when she slept, ate and answered the call of nature, so why was it a step too far for him to control her in this manner also?

If he commanded she would beg, roll over or play dead at his command.

Just the same she would spread herself for him and be mounted at his pleasure, allowing him to say when and where she would be fucked as well as how hard and for how long.

This was not love and he was not expressing his affection for her, instead she was demonstrating her submission to him. The sensations of pleasure that mixed with pain and acceptance to form her experience of his taking her was the confirmation that she was his and that he would own her in all the ways possible.

Ellie closed her eyes and found that she could not turn her thoughts to the future or find refuge in memories of the past. Instead she could only remain in the here and now, shaking with the motions of her Master as he exhausted his passions upon her.

The morning was still a collection of greys and the hints of the dawn that was to come over the horizon when they reached the gates. Ellie had come this way before, back in the days when she had been a woman and walked on two legs. But those days were behind her now and she barely recalled them as she loped into the grass on the end of the lead.

Now that she had convinced him, now that she had worked so hard to win his trust and be allowed out of the freezing concrete room, she was ready.

Ellie had been waiting for this chance for so long, just hoping for the feel of fresh air and the sight of the open sky where she could run free and unfettered.

Sure that there was nobody around to see the strange nature of his pet and his own bizarre appearance, her Master let her slip the lead and placed his hands into the pockets of his overcoat.

Ellie ran across the grass as fast as she was able, filled with energy at being let off the lead.

She stopped for a moment, confused and unsure.

A vague thought crossed her mind, hinting at freedom and open spaces, the idea of running away.

But she shook her head and it was gone.

This was her chance, after all.

Her chance to show her Master that she could be trusted, that she was loyal to him.

His shrill whistle filled her ears, and Ellie turned to run back to him, her mind filled with only the thought of guessing his next command.

She was alive and she had her Master; what else did a dog require?