Life as a Bull Pt. 03

Story Info
Fucking Glenn's ex wife & Abby in my life.
5.3k words
17.7k
20
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,960 Followers

This story and the chapters to follow are fiction.

It's a story of a man who became a bull in the cuckold scene of the early eighties in New York. This is his road to that place in his life.

*****

New York 1981

I had been working as a hired male escort for wealthy New Yorkers for close to three months when I met Melanie Price.

She was forty-four when we met and a stunning woman. And also, a wealthy unattached one which was a change. She was a money person of some sort in Wall Street. I knew enough about the racket to know she was connected and a bit on the shady side because when I asked about her, I got "the looks." Looks of "be careful."

I wondered what that meant? I mean she did come off as a man eater, but she had enough money from her first husband's death and her second husband divorce that she was rolling in dough. And she knew how to make more money with other peoples' money. She would eventually help make my money grow with her talents. Along with other things.

Melanie knew the women in the cuckold circle and was introduced to me by Abby at a party. She was the one who warned me, but then she saw an opportunity to give me a referral and to grow my nest egg. Abby meant well, but she didn't know what Melanie was involved in and when I found out I didn't hold it against the woman I had loved now for years.

At first Melanie just hired me to be her escort at parties and functions. I suffered through Opera and Broadway Plays. I was dragged to art gallery openings and loft after parties where she and her "friends" did lines of coke and were entertained by the never-ending line of young beautiful women in attendance.

Other young men and the women were there to entertain the guests as if catered for the occasion. But my job was to be her exclusive escort and evening entertainment. I was working the cuckold circuit, but I didn't pass up women who wanted my company either. So, this was not uncommon. It was in one of those after parties that Melanie took me aside to a bedroom.

"I need you now Dave," she announced, and I went to work.

She went at me like a tigress. She undressed me and then took off her dress to reveal high dollar lingerie in very dark purple and high heels. Her breasts were not huge, but they were a nice 36C. Her body was obviously sculpted by her exercise club she spent all morning at. Women in their twenties did not look as good as she did!

I had some experience with older women during my swinger days with my ex and loved being with them. But they had been married women in their late twenties, thirties and early forties. And I met them in the full group swap swinger scene which is very different from the cuckold realm. They were generally younger and wanted just the sex with other men, just like their husbands wanted sex with other women; both without cheating and destroying their marriages.

Melanie on the other hand wanted the control and power of hiring a young man to parade around and then screw as she wanted. I approached her like I did other clients. That means I played along and gave her what she wanted. After all she was great looking and sexy. And as she sucked my cock and fondled my balls, I had no reason to complain.

Before long, we were naked, and I was doing things to her with my tongue I knew she liked. With two fingers in her cunt and another in her ass, I licked her clit until she gasped and bucked pushing her groin to my face. She had one hand on the back of my head and the other was twisting her nipples. The woman had a thing about her nipples handled roughly.

We hadn't turned the lights on in our haste to get at each other. She was the boss paying for the night, so I let her drive. Soon I was on the bed and she was riding me for all she was worth, moaning and gasping.

"I love your dick Dave," she hissed riding me harder and harder.

The bed made creaking noises as she rocked back and forth to rub her clit on my pelvic bone. I had to say she was definitely enthusiastic. And then things got a bit weird.

I have never felt that feeling before, but I felt it then. I thought we were being watched. I tried to put it out of my mind thinking that the cause was the strange and unfamiliar surroundings. Then Melanie spoke and it got worse.

"Your dick is a lot bigger and thicker than my ex-husband's."

I had heard stuff like that from cuck wives but couldn't understand why she would be saying that right now.

'Her ex-husband? Whatever...' I said to myself. 'It's her dime.'

Eventually she stopped and got on her knees. Taking her lead, I got behind her and shoved my cock back in her cunt. She let me fuck her at my pace now but got more vocal.

"Your dick is so big, I love it."

I was think but not that big. But I went along with her game. Some women called a thick dick big, as they were used to thinner dicks. Hell, I had a customer who had a longer cock than mine, but it was thinner, and his wife wanted something wider instead of long. She called it big too and her hubby went along with it. Strange right? But part of the culture. Let the customers have fun. Remember... they are paying for it.

"I'm so glad you are here and not my husband. If he caught me cheating on him he would kill me. This is so exciting."

As you may have guessed I was more than a bit intrigued by this sex play talk of hers. But I figured, when in Rome... so I played along.

"Fuck him," I said. "It's just you and me."

"Oh yes Dave, you are so much better than he is."

'Whatever,' I thought again. Well, we didn't say that a lot back then, but you get my drift. Keep her happy, keep the income coming. Dave is here to please.

And the strange parade continued as she pulled me close to the window. We were high enough that no one could see us from the street, but there was a building across the way that we could be observed from. Light from outside shone on my cock and her face as she took me back in her mouth, but not enough for people to tell who we were. So, I ignored it and let her have her fun. Maybe she wanted to see my cock as she sucked it

"You want the light on?" I asked.

"No, I don't want us to get caught. I like being a bad girl."

And back to sucking she went. I'm talking real enthusiastically like; tongue, lips, slurping and everything. Never pass up a good blow job right?

'Caught? What the... oh, she is really good at this.' I thought as she continued sucking my dick for a few more minutes.

Then Melanie stood, pulled the drapes aside letting a beam of light hit the bed. She moved toward the edge of the bed and sat there spread eagled. I could see her cunt and body, just barely. The was not much light; just enough to see her legs and pussy in the faint glow.

"Fuck me Dave. Stick that big cock in my cunt."

And again, I did what she asked. I stopped caring about her weird ex-husband trip and just focused on the fucking. That was how I managed to stay focused in most encounters. Stay hard, fuck them like they wanted and make them happy for next time. Cacheeng! Help grow Dave's bank account and stock assets.

"Oh, Dave, I'm getting close," she moaned. "Yeah baby, just like that..."

And like a good employee, I kept it going until she eventually did come. Very... loudly. So much for the don't get caught fantasy role play. I was starting to think she was a bit nuts.

"That was great Dave," she cooed. "Better than my husband ever does for me."

I kept fucking her as she kept arching up to meet my thrusts. No, not finished yet until the mistress says we are. I watched her tits jiggle and that helped keep me going.

"Let me be good to you for a change," she said, which kind of felt nice.

She kissed me and let her tongue play with mine and I soon forgot the weird sex talk about husbands and getting caught. Before long, I felt myself getting close.

"Dave, cum on my tits and my mouth please... please!"

By that point I wasn't much in to arguing. Not that I would have. It sounded like fun to do as she asked. When I felt my cum rising, I pulled out of her, took of my condom climbed up toward her face. I let fly a good load on her tits and when she raised her head opening her mouth, I finished on her lips and extended tongue.

"That was great Dave. I love your taste," she said smacking her lips; a bit too loudly. As if she was trying to make a point or something. Clients right? Let them do their thing.

"Dave, I have a confession to make." She sounded almost apologetic.

I wondered if she wanted me to play her priest. Would she confess to me as I ordered her to do 1000 suck-vinas? OK, I apologize to you Catholics; just a joke. One woman and her husband dressed like nun and priest. No shit! And it wasn't even Halloween. Hey, I had done stranger things by now. The weird is what I actually remember most. Not that the rest was not weird but...

OK, where was I?

"Go ahead," I said nonchalantly.

"We're not alone." She said.

I froze. She crawled over me draping her leg and arm over my body as if to hold me in place. I thought I heard something then across the room.

That made me jump, but she stayed on top of me. I tried not to panic, but I became very aware of everything around me. Now the sex in the dark and the feeling of being watched made sense. She tried to keep me in place, but I was stronger and bigger.

"Get off me Melanie," I said keeping my voice steady.

I didn't care about her, but I wanted whoever was in the room to know I was not a weak pussy. Hey, when in New York, you never show weakness to anyone. It's how it is.

"It's OK Dave," she tried to calm me, falling off the bed.

I jumped up and went for the lamp by the side of the bed I could barely make out. It was then I heard someone moving on the far side of the room as if they were pushing a chair back. When I turned the light on I saw a man with his pants down, playing with his dick siting on a chair!

He was a decent looking man around forty; maybe a bit more. He didn't stop, but had an apologetic look on his face.

"Who are you?" I asked standing away from him and keeping the door between me and both of them. "Melanie, what the fuck is going on? Do you know him?"

Melanie stood and got between us. She was quite the sight in the light! Like a Valkyrie woman. She was very fit. Not an ounce of fat on her forty something body.

The guy kept jerking off.

"It's OK Dave really. He's my ex-husband."

"What!"

"I should have told you, but it's part of our thing."

"Your thing?" I asked trying not to blow my top. "You said nothing about anyone being with us."

"He likes playing still being my husband and catching me cheating." She said almost as if it was no big deal.

I know... you think this is fucked up. But take my word for it, I had heard worse from some of these clients. I looked at him for some confirmation and he merely nodded to me acknowledging Melanie's explanation.

"But you're divorced right?" I asked.

"Yes," Melanie said with her hands still up. "Glenn caught me cheating and we got divorced. But he... he gets off on seeing me in a tryst with another man."

"Is that true man?" I asked.

Now let me say something about my way of doing business. I never... NEVER... got involved in an encounter without asking both people separately if they were doing this of their own free will. The whole cuck thing was strange as it was, but I had been warned that some people forced their husbands or wives to go through with it. I never wanted to be a part of that.

And not just for altruistic reasons, which were there to be sure. I didn't want to fuck a woman against her will and I didn't want to be the guy humiliating a husband who didn't want to be there voluntarily. But... I also didn't want to get involved in anything to expose me to prosecution. So, I always asked.

This particular night, I had not asked what Melanie intended to do as I had been her escort before and knew what she usually did. Dinner. Some party or show of some kind and then off to her place for some good fucking. That evening's events were out of the norm for her.

The guy nodded at first, but noticed I wanted him to actually say it.

"Yes," he whispered. But I heard him.

"Is she forcing you into this?" I asked him.

"No," he said shaking his head.

He was still... jerking... off!

I looked away as Melanie got on her knees in front of me and touched my cock. She stroked me still looking at him.

"I go with other men, Glenn, because I need good fucking and you frankly can't do the job."

I was going to tell her that humiliating him cost extra, but it was too late. The guy groaned and shot a wad of cum up in the air and all over himself. He kept jacking off until he finished.

I stood there transfixed as Melanie used a towel to wipe him clean and leaned in to kiss him.

"Now get out of here Glenn," she said putting out a hand, palm up to him.

Glenn gave her an envelope and stuffed his cock in his stained pants. In seconds he was out the door. Melanie turned back to smile at me handing me the envelope. I counted the money and it was more than the usual fee for me escorting her. I tossed it on top of my suit laying on the floor.

"Why didn't you say something about this?" I asked her. "Why?"

"You didn't ask?" she replied with an apologetic look. "And I wanted it to look authentic."

"Do you and he do this often?"

"No, he asked to after he found out about you. He asked who you were and when I told him you usually do cuckold couples he asked if he could hire you."

"Melanie, you took liberties with me tonight. Don't ever do this again."

"I know hun," she said sitting next to me on the bed. "It was a one-time thing. He wanted to relive catching me cheating on him."

I stood and began dressing. She seemed a bit surprised at first, but then the businesswoman and client in her came out.

"You got paid," she said. "Right?"

"Yes," I padded the envelope in my suit pocket and left. "Next time tell me what is going on in advance."

------------

Three days later she called to apologize and ask if I could escort her to some 5th Avenue party or something. I declined and said I was booked. Before she could reply I hung up.

She called back.

"Dave..." there was silence for a few seconds and just before I hung up again, she spoke. "I was wrong."

Melanie actually admitted she was wrong? Melanie! That woman never apologized to anyone about anything. It surprised me more than what she had done the night with her ex.

------------

We got together at a coffee house across Central Park and talked. She apologized again and promised to never do that again. Then she told me she had a better way to make it up for me. Managing my money and helping me create a front company to cover up my dealings with customers. She also referred quite a few of her friends to me. It was mostly escort work; no cuckold clients, but I took it. Her offer to manage and grow my nest egg was the real catch in this deal.

But most of my work was and remained to be wealthy upscale couples. Most were over forty to under sixty. The men had money to spare and their wives were obsessed with looking good. Most of those women literally spent their entire mornings at the gym or doing aerobics and other training. They spent money on beauty treatments and corrective surgery to nip, tuck and lift anything they wanted. Hubby always paid.

Many of these women were also the second or third wife. The trophy type. Usually ten or more years younger and good looking even before any "maintenance."

In quite a few cases, these women were oversexed and had found a good symbiotic mate in their cuck husbands. They wanted a wife who loved fucking other men, and the women had the opportunity to live a comfortable life and fuck all the men they wanted. Those were the perfect clients. Everyone got what they wanted.

The "husband" got to see his hot wife fucking other men.

The wife got to fuck men to her heart's desire without worry of divorce.

And I, got paid to give them what they both wanted.

Melanie never set us up with Glenn again. I eventually found out that she hired some other guy to do what she had done with me and him. I didn't care. So long as my money grew and she kept hiring me and referring clients, I was just fine with it.

And business was good!

------------

I was getting sex regularly by then, so I refrained from encounters with other non-client women. I worked out, ate right, refrained from smoking and also from drugs that were the rage in those days in New York. My body was my tool of the job. So, I reluctantly had given up all my old girlfriends, much to their displeasure. With one exception that is.

Abby.

She was still important to me. Very important.

By then Alan didn't even bother coming to our trysts. He had accepted that Abby was mine in every aspect but marriage. I worked six days a week with clients and left one day for us to be together. Alan insisted I pick her up at their place and bring her back. He would invite me for drinks in his study as Abby got dolled up in her latest expensive outfits while he and I would catch up on life.

To say Alan had changed would be an understatement. Everyone in their circle knew he liked men and had affairs with them. But they also saw him and Abby at functions. Many just thought he was bisexual, and he and Abby allowed that notion to persist. I knew better.

When Abby came in the room, he stopped talking to me and turned to admire her. For a second I thought it was the old Alan I knew from school just a few years ago.

"Look at you Abby," he said with a smile. "So beautiful and so stylish. The perfect young wife in New York. Don't you think so Dave?"

I said nothing as I didn't want to start an argument. He knew I wanted her, and he still kept her married to him. Abby still loved him and felt indebted to him. In my mind, she had repaid the debt back to him with interest to spare.

"Before you go to be with your lover, why don't you give your husband a sendoff."

Puzzled, I looked at her for an answer. I saw sadness and resignation in her face as she sat down on a love seat.

"Go on Dave," he said smiling. "Give Abby your cock to suck so I can see. It's so little to ask since you have access to my wife all the time these days."

It was a power game he was playing. One I knew all too well. He knew I loved and wanted Abby, but he would give her to me in dosses on his terms. Alan was becoming spiteful.

"You want a show Alan?" I replied trying to keep my cool. What had happened to this nice guy I used to know?

"Yes Dave," he replied coldly. "Let my darling wife service you while her husband watches."

"OK, Alan," I replied. "But no more freebies. You are paying my going rate and bonuses."

I thought he would be put off. That my request for money in return for pleasuring Abby would anger him. I didn't care anymore. I wanted it out with him, and I wanted Abby. He didn't deserve her. They hardly spent any time together!

He smiled at me as if he had been prepared for this and took an envelope from the bookshelf waving it at me.

"I want everything Dave. The whole package. Humiliation included."

"I'm not doing it Alan." I replied staring him down defiantly. "You've gone off the edge."

Abby touched my arm to get my attention and raised a hand at Alan to calm him. Her actions had the desired effect on us both. Still looking at Alan, she reached for my fly and unzipped me. Alan was transfixed and I... I behaved like Pavlov's dog when Abby's hand reached in my pants and grasped my cock. I got hard and then harder as she pulled my dick out in the open for all of us to see.

OK, you can say it. I had no control when it came to sex with Abby. The woman owned me. I did what she wanted of me which was to stand there as she stroked my dick to hardness and then engulf it in her hot mouth. Those red lipstick covered lips wrapped around my cock as her tongue did wonders under my bulbus head. Abby... oh sweet Abby. If it had been any other woman I might have resisted, but not her. Never her.

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,960 Followers
12