Life as a Bull Pt. 04

Story Info
Abby's confession and cuck collaboration.
8.3k words
21.4k
26
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,947 Followers

This story and the chapters to follow are fiction.

It's a story of a man who became a bull in the cuckold scene of the early eighties in New York. This is his road to that place in his life.

-------------

New York 1981

To tell you that being a male escort and a bull for wealthy cuckold couples in New York was a chore, would be a lie. Yes, it had its ups and downs, but when I would review my bank accounts and stock portfolio I was making easy money.

Let's face it. I was twenty-two going on twenty-three, at the prime of life with a very healthy sex drive and using it to make a load of money. My clients were wealthy New Yorkers who were quite willing to pay for exclusivity and discretion. I gave them what they needed, and they kept coming back. By now I had steady clients and little time for new accounts. But Abby, my best friend and lover advised I rethink my business model.

In her view, today's "in guy" is tomorrow's yesterday guy. In other words, I needed to take new clients occasionally to make up for those who wanted variety and stopped calling. She was right and I was glad to take her advice.

I would love to puff my ego by saying all these women and their husbands kept me a client until I left the profession, but that would be a lie. Some needed variety and moved on to other guys who provided the same service. Others divorced and in one case the husband had a heart attack in the boardroom of his company. One couple decided to try black men and since I'm not black... you guessed it, they never called again. Hey, business is business.

Abby worked as a buyer in for a famous department store and had made good connections with women of money. And these women liked to be entertained by young men. They also spent much of their time to outdo each other in looks. Be it at the gym or at their plastic surgeon, they looked younger than their years. And many were kept trophy wives for their rich older husbands. You could say that through her connections, Abby had become both my lover and madam.

"I have a new client referral," she said on Sunday as we lay in bed.

"Who are they?"

"Yvonne and Andrew. They are young professionals both and trust fund kids. Her father is a medical industry millionaire and his mother a state senator on her way up."

"How young?" I asked.

I was weary of young cuckold couples. They were still new to their marriages and the culture. Being young, they still had normal marriage thinking that often conflicted with the cuckold lifestyle.

The best clients were from late thirties up. The older and more experience with it, the more reliable they were. These new ones were skittish. The guy still unsure of his sexual nature and the same with the wife. Too much drama for me. I wanted them to know what they wanted, get it and then call me again in a couple of weeks for more. Those were the best clients.

"He is thirty-two and she twenty-nine."

"Have they done this before?"

"No. It will be their first time."

"I don't know Abby," I said shaking my head. "I've never done a new couple and I'm not sure I want to unless I know he is all for it. What about her?"

"I had a talk with her, she is a little slut all right acting like she is curious and only doing it because he is asking for it. But I can tell she can't wait."

"What about him. Is he doing this just to please her?"

Abby went to say something, then thought better of it.

"I'm not sure Dave. I haven't talked to him yet. Just her. She heard about the lifestyle from one of the other women and approached me to ask about you."

"You're becoming my... madam." I said with a smirk.

Abby looked at me thoughtfully. I could tell she wanted to say something but was hesitating.

"What's up Abby? What's on your mind?"

"We need to talk about something."

"We are talking," I replied.

I was still young and wasn't experienced at the 'we need to talk' phase of a serious relationship. My Ex and I were hardly the talking kind. It was why our relationship had failed.

"Dave, I... I think about you and these women."

'Oh shit! Here it comes,' I thought.

"I wonder what it's like with them," she continued. "You know... since you and I are so intimate. How is it with you and them. What do you do with them. How does their husband react."

"Are these jealousy questions or... curiosity?"

"Bit of both?" she replied with a forced smile.

"Do you think about it when we fuck?" I asked surprised at her revelation.

Abby looked down at her hands then up as if she had been caught doing something wrong by her parents.

"I have been having thoughts of you with other women since the first night at your parents' house." She replied with a dream state like voice. "I wanted to stay the night and watch you fuck Jillian. To see you... pleasuring her. Her pleasuring you."

She stopped trying to gauge my reaction.

"You must think I am sick," she replied.

"Abby, I never knew..." I replied still shocked at her confession.

She pushed her face in the pillow and I could tell she was crying. I loved her so much, the thought of her in pain or sorrow pained me. Yes, I was in love, lust and totally owned by this woman. And I also felt that in the past I had failed her when she needed support. I had been too busy with Nora, my ex. and the swinger crowd we fell in with to notice and be there for her.

Her father had been dying and I didn't even know because I lost touch with her for a while. Alan had been the one to be supporting and caring when she needed him. And it was why she was with him. She had married him out of gratitude. A bad reason as already knew he was bi going to full on gay. They had been my first cuckold couple even before they were married. I had let him watch for her and because I wanted her again. And we had been having this strange love affair ever since.

Now she was hurting and all I wanted to do was comfort her and make her feel safe and loved. Not only that, she was carrying my child. In my mind this woman and that child were my future.

"Abby, please talk to me," I said rubbing her back as she sobbed quietly. I could see her body shake.

Eventually she got a hold of herself and turned to look at me.

"There is something wrong with me Dave. I should be jealous of you fucking those women, but I am not. I dwell on it all the time and even play with myself thinking of it when you are not with me." She stopped to get her thoughts together I guess. "OK, I am a bit jealous. I wonder what you are doing with them... to them. You must think I'm sick."

She covered her face with her hands.

"No, I don't Abby," I replied taking her in my arms. "I have wondered about us and our relationship. You got me started in this strange career of mine. Don't think it hasn't crossed my mind why you did. At first I thought you did so to help me out financially. But as time passed and you sent more clients my way, I figured there was possibly more to it."

She settled her face on the crook of my neck and held me as I had been talking and some more after that in silence.

"Dave," she said and went silent again as if trying to get the courage to say something. "Do you think that I can be there once to see it? To see you?"

'What!' I thought. 'Is she serious?'

"You mean with a client?"

"I know it's stupid. I'm sorry, but I had to ask."

She wanted an answer, but I wasn't sure what exactly she was asking.

"Abby, these people usually want it to be just them and the guy doing the wife. They are not swingers where they swap."

"I could do that I think, if they wanted to," she replied. "And you were OK with it of course."

I smiled at that. If she did I would have no room to say she couldn't fuck another guy with all the screwing I was doing. Plus, I had been a swinger and knew how it works. If you swing, someone else will fuck your man or woman while you do theirs. It's the definition of swinging. And if you go to a swinger party, you can't keep up who your partner fucks or gets fucked by. Or even how many. It's the nature of the lifestyle.

"Abby, it's not just want I want. It's what you want. I can't tell you not to have someone else when I'm making a living having sex with other women."

"Dave, I think I could, but it's not about that, as much as seeing you fucking another woman. I have never seen that. I used to be jealous of Nora for that. She saw you with other women. I never have."

"OK, so if you came along to one of my client meets, would you be watching? Or participating?"

"If I had to participate to be there I would. But I want to be in the same room so I can see you fuck her."

I smiled at that and she looked at me trying to gauge what I was thinking and how I was reacting. You know how women are with men. Especially one they think as their man. And by then Abby did think of me as hers. My child was growing inside her.

"I can't see us doing that with my regular clients. I have them used to paying for everything I do, and they do. Bringing you along sounds like something I would want; not what they want. It would change the event dynamic. After all they are the ones paying for it, they decided what happens."

She looked disappointed.

"But, I can offer it as an option. One they would have to pay for. The added notion of humiliation for the man? The exhibitionist aspect for the woman? After all Abby, you are stunning and younger. Those women would be showing off to you as well as their husband. Let me think about who a likely candidate would be. Ok?"

"What about these new people?" she asked. "Yvonne and Andrew."

I thought about it. Being new to the lifestyle, they would be less likely to shoot down the idea than cuckold regulars.

"You may have something there Abby."

My mental gears were turning. This opportunity had possibilities.

"How so?"

"The guy is my main concern. He may not be fully ready to accept his status in their relationship. You being there may ease the pain for him."

"The pain?"

"Abby, cuckholds feel pain and jealousy every single time they watch a man fuck their wife. The difference between them and a new one is that they have accepted that they like and look forward to it. A new cuckhold is still between two worlds.

"George went over this to me one night when his wife was asleep. He explained the lifestyle to me in a way no one else has. It helped me deal with these people."

"You are special to them Dave. George trusts you with Gladys. He knows that you would never come between them and respect them. They have both told me so. George sends me flowers after every one of your encounters with them." She giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Gladys gets laid by you, but I get flowers from George. Ironic isn't it?"

"Abby, he appreciates what you did for them. You introduced us."

'And' I wondered. 'Sly George is flirting with Abby.'

She looked at me then as she got close and kissed me.

"Look at us Dave. You and I are so different from the rest of the world. We accept each other as we are. No man would listen to what I just told you let alone consider going along with it."

"Abby, where do you think I can get another woman like you?"

She smiled and kissed me.

"Nowhere! I am the one and only woman you will love. The only woman who understands you. Dave, I don't mind what you do for a living. I got you in to it... because I am excited by it. The sex with us unbelievable. Alan got me two other men before you, but they were not the same."

"How so?"

"They were strangers and while they were skilled and good fucks, they were not you. I wasn't thinking of them with other women, because they were just a dick to me. I won't deny it Dave. One was actually quite skilled and had a thick cock like you. It felt good and I came from it, but when I looked up at him it wasn't the same. I had him fuck me from behind and fantasized it was you."

I shook my head. She was something else!

"Abby, you do know that there you are special to me as well don't you?"

"Yes, I do," she said smiling and then kissing me. "It's why I think we can do this with Yvonne and Andrew. You and I need to meet him alone first. Then we get her on board. But I think she will go along with it."

-------------

And we did just that.

The next day, we met him together first and then arranged for Yvonne to join us after. I was excited and nervous as this was the first time Abby was meeting a client with me with the goal of us working the clients as a team.

We met him at this small restaurant that had a booth in the back. Abby called and reserved the table and we waited for Andrew. When he showed up, I was surprised how good looking the guy was. He was about six-foot-tall, slim, with blond hair and piercing blue eyes. If this guy went in the business I was in, he could be a hit. But one look at his eyes and I knew he was not up to it.

"Andrew, this is Dave," Abby said introducing him to me.

Andrew shook my hand nervously and broke our gaze submissively as soon as I looked into his eyes. I wasn't looking proverbially down at him. The guy was successful at what he did in his job and was quite attractive. And he was willing to pay me. Who was I to judge him for his special need?

"Nice meeting you," I said holding his hand firmly for a second too long.

Again, he looked away, but let me test him until I felt he had submitted to me as the alpha between us. You may ask why I did this as I previously said that I didn't like humiliating cuckolds. It wasn't done to humiliate him because he was not like men who had accepted their role. I had to judge him and gauge how much work I had to do to get him there. If I was to do so at all.

"Andrew, I'll cut to the chase," I said looking at him. When he tried to look away again, I had no choice but to correct him. "Andrew, please look at me when we talk."

He nodded and looked up as I asked. But I could see he was uncomfortable.

"Andrew, I have to ask you some questions and I need you to answer honestly to me. It's just between us here and will stay between us."

I didn't give him a chance to speak. It was for his own good. We had to get this part down and established right away. I did this with experienced cuckolds as well.

"Are you willing to watch as I fuck your wife willingly? Or are you doing this because you are being coerced?"

"I," he said looking at me to make sure he was to speak. I nodded for him to go on. "Yvonne. She is insatiable and I can barely keep up with her. I try but I can tell she needs more than I can give her. The thought crossed my mind that she may look for it elsewhere. With another man, or men."

"How did that make you feel?" I asked. He could be doing it to only appease his sex obsessed wife. If that was so this would not work as he would eventually rebel and lash out at her and possibly us.

"At first I was mad at myself for thinking of her being with another man." He said. "Then guilty for not being able to give my wife what she needs. Inadequate."

"But?" I pressed.

"But then..."

"Then what?" I asked.

Abby was silent through all this, but she was paying attention and I could feel her hand on my thigh massaging my leg. I didn't need her hand to know she was excited. Her face said it all as she waited for Andrew to answer.

"I found myself getting excited at the thought of her being fucked by other men," he said exhaling as if a weight had lifted off his shoulders.

Confession is good for the soul they say. And Andrew seemed the better of it after he said it out loud.

And Abby. Well, I knew Abby was burning with excitement, because she took my hand and guided it under the table and between her spread legs. She wore stockings and no panties again. I felt the heat and wetness on her cunt making my dick get hard before her hand found it.

"So," I said trying to compose myself. "You want to see her being fucked. The question is are you ready for it?"

"I don't know," he replied. "There are times I am and times I want it to not happen. I'm scared."

"Andrew, you and Yvonne have discussed it," I reminded him. "She approached Abby. So, there is no putting the tooth paste back in the tube here. If she didn't want to have sex with another man, she would not have made the move to book me."

Andrew looked down and then back up sheepishly.

"I know," he said in a low tone. "But..."

"But you need something to help you get through it. Is that it?"

He nodded in submission and looked up hoping I had the answer to that "something."

"What if your first experience was not just you watching me with Yvonne. What if Abby was with us and it was a foursome."

I saw a glint in his eyes and I also felt Abby stiffen as my fingers probed her cunt. She bit her lip and stifled a gasp. Her eyelids fluttered.

Andrew smiled nervously and nodded looking first at me, then Abby, then back at me.

"You would do that?" he asked excitedly.

"As you can tell, Abby is excited about it."

Andrew looked at her as I continued fingering her. He knew something was going on, but not that I was playing with her clit with my thumb. He breath was irregular and louder; her eyes almost closed as her lips parted. He stared almost in amazement realizing what I was doing to her.

"I'm close," she uttered as my fingers worked her.

Moving my face toward hers, I kissed her just in time for her to cum and close her thigs around my hand. She gave a small moan in my mouth and licked my tongue.

Andrew stared in disbelief.

When she was done cumming, I let go and she looked around stunned, realizing she had cum in a public place with another man watching her do so.

"Oh, my Gawd!" Andrew exclaimed. "I can't believe you guys did that... that's so erotic."

"Consider it a free sample," I replied. "So, this is how this can go. The four of us meet in a nice hotel room. Two young couples having fun together. When we are alone, we switch partners. You will be on the other bed and Abby will make sure you are not distracted so you cannot miss the fun. Are you ok with that?"

I have never seen a man nod so fast in agreement before.

"Yes, yes!" he replied.

Yvonne showed up ten minutes later. To say the woman was stunning would be an understatement. She was one of those blond women with a near perfect face, blue eyes, great figure, long legs and breasts that stood out even thought they were not bigger than a B cup. I could see aroused nipples under that dress, and she had no bra on. She didn't need it.

I guessed correctly that she had been a cheerleader in high school and college. The type of woman used to doors opening for her for her looks; not just because daddy was rich.

We did introductions, during which she stared at me openly and we explained what would happen if everyone agreed. Then Abby took Andrew away for a few minutes so I could talk to her.

"Yvonne, just like with Andrew, I will get right to the point."

"OK," she replied siting closer to me.

"Are you doing this of your own free will or under duress?" I asked.

Yvonne laughed then and looked back at me smiling.

"You are kidding, right?" she asked with a suggestive look. I had my answer then.

"I have to hear it," I said smiling back. "Humor me."

"I have been dreaming of this moment since Andrew and I got married."

I sat back with a non-committal gaze to let her expound.

"I love him, but..." she said pausing.

'But!... there is always a but!'

"...he was raised by that bitch of a mother of his to never do anything to tarnish her political reputation. He is repressed, and I will not have him and myself live that way. I want to have fun. I want HIM to have fun. If it means watching me have fun or joining in with your woman Abby, I don't care."

Yvonne said all that as if she had been thinking it for months. It just flowed out and I knew then that it was going to happen. And it did.

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,947 Followers