Life as a Cuckold Pt. 02

Story Info
Story of how I share my wife.
757 words
3.84
44.8k
9
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I read a lot of the reviews some good some horrid, so I will try again.

The best lover my wife had was Michael, he was huge and could fuck her for hours.

It was September 2010 when Rachael, my wife, told me she met a guy at the coffee shop. She said he seemed nice and so she gave him her email address. Her girlfriends were shocked that she was talking with him and asking him to write her, but for some reason she didn't care it seemed to make it even more naughty/taboo.

That night she told me what she did and said she was really looking forward to dating him. I immediately got as hard as steel. She exchanged a couple of emails and told me it was all set they were going to meet at a local tavern for a drink the following night.

Thursday night came and I was kissing her goodbye as she got into her sporty car with the top down. I told to have fun and call me if she was going to go anywhere else. A couple of hours later she called to tell me they were still at the tavern and she was having a great time. She also told me that unlike her past "boyfriends" she wanted Michael to know everything right from the start. And tonight was going to be the start of their affair as she put it. She said she already told him I knew of their date and approved, as a matter of fact she said "he is sitting next to me listening to me talking to you."

Hearing all of this was driving me crazy with desire, I wanted her home now so that I could plow my modest 6-inch cock into her. There was a pause in the conversation as I heard the unmistakable sound of kissing. She got back on the phone and said she made up her mind, she was going back to his place for "awhile" and I shouldn't wait up. Then the phone went dead.

About two hours later she called me to tell me she was laying in his bed nude and was recovering from some of the best sex she ever had and the most intense orgasms of her life. I actually came as she was speaking, and she knew it too.

She told me that after tonight she was never going to be the same, he touched her in places so deep with his 9-inch cock that I could never reach. Her words are still rooted in my head ..." honey, I love you so much but I need to tell you that he made love to me so good and for so long that for the first time in my life I came multiple times and flooded his bed sheets with my own cum." She then said "I told you you're playing with fire."

Even though I just came I was hard again, I was so hurt yet so aroused. All I could do was ask her when she was coming home, to which she responded as soon as I can walk, I'm still shaking, she said goodbye and hung up.

Sometime later in the wee hours of the morning I heard the garage door opening, at last she was home!

As she walked into the house I noticed she was carrying her clothes and was wearing only one of his oversized sweatshirts and her high heel shoes, damn she looked hot! The first thing she said was "he told not to get dressed".

For the next hour or so I inspected every inch of her just fucked body while she filled me in on all the details of her time with her "New Boyfriend". There were bite marks everywhere on her neck, her tits, her ass, her legs, all over...she said he wanted to mark her for himself. She then asked "if I would be dear and lick her pussy clean" I didn't need to be asked twice I ate her to climax and swallowed all of his freshly deposited cum. As I moved up her body to make love to her she asked if I would go in the den and pleasure myself as she was way too sore. She kissed me and I left the room to masturbate on my own. When I came back to bed she was fast asleep. So I just curled up next to her and went to sleep. Tomorrow would be another day...