Life as a Cuckold Pt. 03

Story Info
My new life continues.
1.5k words
3.84
33.6k
17
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael called me at my office a few weeks ago, asking if it would be okay if she and Michael went away together. This was completely new to me how long would she be gone, where was she planning to go, how would I survive her absence knowing she was with her lover. I hesitated with my response and she chimed in that it would only be for a week ..."only" a week I thought to myself.

She said that he originally wanted to spend a few weeks down in Florida with her but my wife told him that would really be pushing it and that one week she thought she and I could handle. I told her that this was a big step in her relationship with him and I would need to think it over.

Over the next few days Rachael kept pleading her case to me saying it would be a good test of our commitment to each other as well as her being able to have as much sex with him as she could, something that was kept to a minimum do to nosey neighbors and her work schedule (she is a personal trainer). She promised me she would keep me informed of all of her cummings and goings with frequent phone calls and many many pictures/videos.

Then came the real bombshell she was going to be staying with him at his families' home and that he told all of his family that she and him were married. This seemed to turn Rachael on so much pretending to be his new wife. She was begging me to let her go...well what could I do I said yes, she was so happy she called him right away with the good news.

As time got nearer to her departure she became more and more aroused. They choose not to see each other for the week leading up to their trip so that they would really be charged up for a full week of non -stop sex. Rachael for her part saw to it that my needs were taken care of each night with one of her world class blow jobs, she said she needed her pussy to be pure for her new "husband". She also told me that since they were "married" she would not be using condoms (something I insisted on after that first date). I asked her if that was wise since she could still conceive, she just said it was okay with her, and she wanted to really make love to him not just have sex. When I asked her what that meant she told me she was falling in love with him. Wow I was floored where does that leave me I asked she said in the same place as I always was her "soulmate".

Well soon enough I was driving her and her lover I mean the newlyweds to the airport. During the entire 45-minute ride, they didn't stop kissing for a minute like two teenagers. I know this may seem strange but to me the kissing was even more sensual than the actual sex. Anyway, once at the airport we said our goodbyes and off they went, but not before Michael, her lover, told me that when he returned my wife to me she was never going to be the same.

What the fuck did he mean by that? Why was he being such a total ass? He was getting Rachael all to his self. I was furious and very horny. Deep down inside I think I wanted him to take a more active role in her life, become more than a weekend lover, to own a piece of her.

That first night was crazy, so many mixed emotions was she okay traveling, did they arrive safely, what was she doing now , when was she going to call? Well about 5 hours after I dropped her off I got a text saying "all good we are at his family's home". I was relieved. The next text came later that night along with a picture of the two of them embracing one another with a note "the happy newlyweds", we are going to bed now talk later. Wow she was really playing this married thing up. About 3 hours later I got another text picture only, of my wife's dripping pussy and next to it she held an unopened condom package. I lost it right there I came so hard without even touching myself. This was going to be one long week.

That first night I got very little sleep, I made my self cum over and over. Never in my life had I been so aroused for so long. The following four days were more of the same, go to work, try and concentrate on the job, then come home to my empty house and wait for a text and/or picture (Rachael wrote me and said she was not and there were many of both. There was even a video of them making love taken by one of his friends, very exciting and erotic. I'm still not sure who was holding the camera...

On the last night I got the surprise of a lifetime and not in a good way. My neighbor Rich and his wife Lisa stopped by the house to see how I was doing. What? What do you mean how am I doing? My wife is away with her sister for a few days; what's the big deal? Lisa then said she knew where Rachael was and who she was with. Lisa said her and Rich had similar conversations of her having a similar relationship but had not done anything for real.

Lisa went on to say that Rachael called her (she calls her girlfriend but won't call me) yesterday and asked her to look in on me. Lisa said that she thought that would be a good idea and that maybe she and Rich could use this as a chance to see how far they could go in having a similar arrangement. I asked Lisa what she meant and she explained that she and Rich were going to make love to each other in front of me and see if they were okay with someone else seeing Lisa in the throes of passion and nude.

Rich for his part was looking forward to it and I of course was dying to see Lisa nude, she had a super sexy full figured body unlike Rachael's athletic body. Well once all of the talk was out of the way we decided to have a few drinks and see what would become of this evening. About a hour later Lsa and Rich went into our guest room and said they would call me in later. Fifteen later I walked into the room just in time to see Rich begin to enter his wife, they were both nude and looked great together. This being the first time I had seen either nude I was fixated on their bodies, Rich was fit sporting an erection about the same length as mine but much thicker. Lisa's body was stunning while larger than Rachael she had all the right features. I told them they were both beautiful.

They continued to make love as Lisa achieved several small orgasms until Rich erupted deep inside her womb when she screamed as loud as I ever heard any one scream, her body was actually convulsing. Once her orgasm subsided Lisa said to Rich "well I guess we can still cum with another person in the room" we all laughed at that. Lisa then told me that Rachael told her that I enjoyed bringing her to orgasm with my tongue after her dates and asked if I would do the same for her. Wow was she serious? I looked at Rich and he just shrugged his shoulders and said hey it's the least I could do for a friend whose wife is away and getting royally fucked by some other guy.

Well in all the time Rachael has been a hot wife I have never eaten her pussy so soon after it was filled. I wasn't sure I could do it. But one look at Lisa laying there I jumped right in and began eating the first new pussy in my life as well as swallowing my buddy's cum. How would I face him after today? Well I didn't have time to consider that as Lisa began to cum so hard against my mouth forcing all remaining cum down my throat. When she recovered from her high she turned to Rich and said I can't wait until I get a lover like Rachael and have you do this to me each time I fuck him. She thanked me for a great evening and told Rich it was time to leave.

It wasn't until they were gone that I realized it was well past midnight and Rachael would be home the next day. Also, I had not thought of her since Lisa & Rich came by over 4 hours ago; I went to my phone and there were 10 unopened text messages.

Reading each message carefully and reviewing all of the pictures sent along with them I began to notice a change in my sweet Rachael, it seemed as though she was really fitting in with her "new family". I began to feel sick to my stomach when I read the last text that said we needed to talk. To be continued...