Life as a New Hire Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,299 Followers

She certainly wasn't going to come giftwrapped for an easy screw. She wasn't that kind of girl. She didn't like that I was that kind of guy. I insisted that I was the kind of guy who was fascinated with her. I was also happy that Brooke had gotten us back together - you know Brooke, the girl I had fucked to help her get over Felix then refused to sleep with so I could be with Libra.

I was blistered and lambasted. I also got my way. I also got to see Libra embrace the ogling her attire earned her in my working class neighborhood as we walked around and talked.

"Everyone is staring at my breasts," Libra whispered to me after a bit. She wanted to make me think she was unhappy while her nipples were excited and she was relishing the turning heads. Brooke was better looking, in my opinion, but Libra was definitely a girl who shouldn't walk around without a bra. Her breast are really shapely, large and firm, possibly her best attribute.

We were hanging around an authentic Italian pizza joint, Libra against the wall, face to face with me. Without warning, I slipped my hand down, popped her jeans button open and unzipped her pants.

"Cáel!" she hissed. Yum, Libra had gone panty-less as well. "Cáel," she repeated.

Libra tried to stop my fingers from exploring. She was hampered by her desire to not make a scene while I was insistent. Nice sexy jeans are not only nice and sexy, they hug the hips. This meant I could peel the front of her pants open and work two fingers past her pubic hair to her puffy lips.

"Stop," she whimpered. I didn't. I slipped a finger between her labia and she was moist and steamy. I wiggled a finger inside with no effort.

"No one will see us," I murmured into Libra's ear. I wiggled my finger in deeper.

"You are horrible," she moaned quietly. Her hands started out on my shoulders.

A few seconds later, she migrated her arms down. I wasn't positive where she was going with that until she hooked her thumbs into her pants and slid them farther down.

"Get it over with," she mumbled. She followed that up with tender kisses to my neck. Her moving her pants down allowed me to move a second finger in.

All of that was a prelude. With my two slick fingers, I searched up for her clitoris. She (a clit is definitely a 'she') was hungering for my contact and offered up her tenderness to my attention. Libra's hand began clawing my abdomen through my shirt. Her nasal breathing was becoming ragged, so I eased off on the tempo my stimulation. I wasn't going to bring Libra to an embarrassing public display of sexual release.

It took her a few seconds to figure out I wasn't teasing her, but shielding her from an uncontrolled release.

"You are mean," her eyes blazed with lust as I sucked my fingers clean of her vaginal secretions.

"Kiss me, or I swear to God I'm going to take you on one of these tables," I referred to the small tables the pizza parlor had for diners. Now Libra looked sultry and in charge. She rubbed her hips against my erection, appeared to contemplate her options and deigned to give me a kiss. It was barely a French kiss. Just enough to remind me I had taken advantage of her person and was being punished with pleasure.

The box with the pizza slices barely made the toss to the sofa as Libra and I grappled with one another, yanking off our clothes and staggered to my bedroom.

"You are going to fuck me so good for all the hell you've put me through," Libra erotically demanded. Ma'am, yes Ma'am. Prepared to do my duty, Ma'am.

I decided to do something new for Libra. Trust me, you develop a sense for what sexual deviancies your sex partner has broached. This helps you figure out what they'd like to explore. That leads you to worrying about your partner's sexual history, but is a story for another time.

"Hey!" Libra squawked as I handcuffed her left wrist. I wasn't done. With her right wrist beside her left, I looped the chain around a bar in the headboard and snared her other limb.

"Motherfu..." she got out before I smothered her with a lip-lock. She put her teeth on my tongue then decided not to chew it off. I broke off the kiss.

"Now you are going to do whatever I want you to," I gloated. "Scream, the cops come and you end up splashed all over the society page." Most likely a lie.

"I'll never," she snarled as I rammed my dick in to the hilt. "Aaahhh...you bastard," she grunted. Now I picked up my pace. Except having her hands bound, Libra was clearly getting into it. Right before climax, I eased off. Libra whined piteously.

"Not yet," I murmured. When I repositioned her in doggy-style, my cock got back to work.

This time, I alternated seriously deep cock-thrusts (not pounding) with spanking. Libra went wild - one of her most intense orgasms yet. Libra should have realized two things: my neighbors knew by now and the screams my bedmates generated, and Libra herself was truly an Angelic choir of erotic gratitude.

"That - that - that was intense," Libra gasped. She was all sweat and electric - tired yet begging for more.

"It gets better," I promised her as I freed her up. Given two minutes to rebound, I rolled over onto my back at her side. The cuffs were handed over and I placed my hands over my head. Libra's countenance was an explosion of thermal desire and numerous unanticipated opportunities. She straddled me, strung me up then...left. Huh?

Libra didn't go far. She noticed my 'goodie' box which I had left nonchalantly available when we first tumbled in. What she pulled out didn't make me jump for joy - an ostrich feather, lube and a body wand (imagine a small mace, except the head is actually a vibrating ball).

"So, you've done this before?" I questioned.

"There is a ball-gag in there. Shut-up, behave, or I'll put it on you," Libra gave me a saucy threat. I nodded. Libra settled in beside me, worked the wand controls then rolled it along my stomach. "To answer your question - no, I've never used anything like this before, but I've wanted to. Now I have a delectable, helpless male with tons of stamina laid out before me."

"This is going to be so much fun," she squealed with delight. "Maybe I should call Brooke?" She wasn't soliciting my opinion, just thinking aloud. She called Brooke who begged Libra for the chance to come over and help out. Libra promised Brooke could 'next time'. After that came the feather tickles, lubing up my cock, a hand job and finally using the wand on my cockhead until she shattered my resolve and I ejaculated.

Libra licked all my creamy cum up, keeping eye contact through most of the process. For thirty seconds she left me with the sneaking suspicion she was going for round two. She freed me, gave me a good series of kisses then dropped down to bring my penis back to attention. That accomplish, Libra rolled my condom on, mounted me and slowly squirmed down my rod while mesmerizing me with her eyes.

"Oh," she purred, "you are so, so bad." I sat up so that I was eye-level with her chin. Libra laid her forearms languidly over my shoulders, while mine deftly cupped each buttocks.

"Does this mean you are breaking up with me?" I gave her my best puppy dog eyes. Libra made that squichy-angry play face. I was teasing and she knew I was teasing.

"Do I have to hand-cuff you again?" Libra snickered. I slipped my right hand farther back and down. Using the liberal amount of lube Libra had lavished on my penis, I slicked up my forefinger and picked her sphincter. Libra gave a quick intake of breath.

"For the sake of your backside, that might be wise," I teased right back. Libra pouted.

"Are going to ream my poor, abused Henie?" she moped deceptively. Rule One plus the addendum - make the girl happy. If you make the girl happy, she'll figure out what makes you happy and do it for you. I lifted Libra up until my cock flopped out of her. It didn't take her two seconds. Her hand found my cock, pointed it up and steered it into her butthole with zero need for encouragement.

"I can't believe you are making me do this," she groaned as her sphincter parted and my glans slipped in. I wasn't rushing things. I certainly wasn't coercing Lira in anyway either. She certainly relished my upper body strength that allowed me to match her pace in penetrating her. Once Libra was fully impaled, I rocked us over so that she lay on her back with her knees touching her breasts.

A casual, relaxed screw followed. Yes, I could have pounded Libra and she would have loved it, except she was here for more than a series of orgasms. She wanted some kind of confirmation there was an 'us'. She hadn't wanted a relationship when we first met, or even after our first fuck. I was a hook-up; nothing more.

The post-Felix episode with Brooke had changed that. I was far from acceptable, but more than a random fuck. Our status had become an enigma to her thus my approach with the soft anal fuck. I could certainly be a late night booty call, salvaging a bad night and making it good. This was a 'take him out for a weekend as a friend' change of events.

I was still not in the clubhouse. Thirty minutes in bedroom while 'changing to go down to the pool with her other friends' they'd all know why she'd brought me along. Had Libra forgotten I was a Pound Puppy of the worst sort? Yes, but I felt no desire to remind her. We'd revisit the issue during that first weekend - guaranteed.

Libra kept up a quiet bit of banter for a few minutes. Her words were meaningless. Her tonal quality was what I was paying attention to. I kept up a conversation which I would never recall. It is an art form - coherent babbling. My partner's words faded away into groans and grunts.

"Ready?" I rumbled my hunger for her wantonness. Libra nodded once, hesitated then nodded several times vigorously with a lewd curl to her lips.

I hammered Libra with powerful thrusts. She was pushed up and over until her weight was on her shoulders and I as looking down into her impassioned face as I drove home. Her fingernails were drawing blood tracks over my flesh. I've heard of a 'backdraft' before - never in a sexual context though.

Libra's whole body seemed to coils up internally. There was this moment of complete quiet and then Libra exploded in song. God, I thought her rectal muscles would twist my cock off, she was so energetic. Her vocal symphony went on, and on, and on. I was afraid I'd broken the girl. It got so bad, Timothy snuck a look in, gave me a 'what the fuck?' expression then left.

Oh yeah - somewhere toward the end of the process, I came. I was that entranced with the entire experience. Libra fell lifeless beneath me, trembling and emitting soundless mutterings. She was unconscious. This wasn't my first time having this effect, but it doesn't happen so often I can't totally recall each incident.

I pulled out of Libra, disposed of my 'business' then placed my body beside hers, stroking her right cheek and ear, brushing her hair off her face.

"You are pretty," Libra gave me a sleepy smile. I'd stun-fucked her alright.

"You've devastated me," I complimented her. Complete lie. Refer to 'making the girl happy'.

"You are welcome," Libra giggled. She rolled to face me, still numb from her exertions, yet joyous none the less. I put my arm around her, pulling her tight. She licked some of my sweat off my chest and neck while I showered her head with light pecks. "Am I going to see you again soon?" she murmured.

"Oh crap!" I exclaimed. Libra leaned back and gave me a confused look. "I haven't gone down on you yet. That won't do." Blink.

"I'm pretty exhausted, Cáel," Libra looked all soulfully sad.

"Please...I miss the taste of you," I protested.

She mentally debated the issue long enough so she could convince herself she was doing me a favor.

"Be gentle," Libra begged. I nodded my agreement, warmed her up then tore her to pieces one more time - because I'm that kind of guy. She came, doused my lips with her juices and sang out her gratitude for one more body-rocking climax.

"I can't walk," Libra whimpered as she cuddled beneath me. I was resting on my knees and elbows as I hovered over her.

"How do you know?" I panted.

"I can't feel anything below my stomach," she sighed happily, "and my stomach feels all tingly - like butterflies."

"Does this mean you forgive me for last week?" I worried. She thought. She shook her head 'no'. "You mean I'm going to have to do even more?" I moped. She nodded 'yes'. I gave her a wicked gleam. "Well...if I must."

"You must," she snickered. "At least a few more times."

"Wait - does that constitute 'attempted murder'?" I protested.

"Man Up," Libra got feisty. She must have been getting some lower extremity feeling back because she wiggled her pubic mound against my penis.

"Out," I grunted. "One of us needs some recovery time."

Libra gave me one more teasing wiggle then acceded to my demands. She could barely walk, displayed an otherworldly mental state, and floated out of the apartment. When I finished cleaning up for round two: Rhada, Timothy shot me.

"In case you missed it, three neighbors and the cops came by," Timothy informed me.

"Two of them want your head on a pike," he smirked. "The girl in 3F wrote her number down on the dry erase board. The police repeat their request that you behave."

"Have you ever thought about you and me moving into a gay apartment complex?" I inquired. "That way when the neighbors come over, you might get lucky too." Timothy shot me again and yes I deserved that one too.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,299 Followers