Life as a Rogue Ch. 04

Story Info
A choice and hasty decisions.
1.8k words
4.59
17.9k
11

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexGlow
HexGlow
118 Followers

I know I have been missing for nearly two months now and I'm extremely sorry. I'll try not to do it again. Next Chapter is already finished and being edited. Lori1969, you are an absolute sweetheart for sticking with me, thank you

CHAPTER 4

Conner Roy Donovan watched as the old lady hurried past him, her eyes on the floor.Smart woman.

He had come close to committing murder...twice; first the bell boy, who had dared touch the she-wolf and then the human male.

Conner steadied the female in his arms when she pitched forward when the train braked. He carried her to the bench, at the end of the compartment, farthest away from his pack mates. He knew they were just as affected by the female's heat as he was, and had far less control than him. The only thing keeping them from bursting in here were his commands.

Jared.

Yes sir? The beta's mental answer sounded like a frog's croak.

Inform Jason about the rogues in his territory and the condition this one is in. Ask him to send help as soon as possible. Co-ordinate with him and make sure we all get off safely and without being seen if possible.

Okay.

And find me something to tie her down with. She seems to have managed to control the effects of heat somehow but I don't want to take any chances.

The beta's understanding flowed through their pack bond before Conner blocked him off.

He sat on the bench opposite to the female, elbows on his knees...Amy.He was leaning towards Amy so much he was in a danger of falling on his face. The heat and scent called to him strongly. But he resisted. Clenching his fingers into fists he avoided his most basic instinct to touch her. Instead he stared at her face, trying to put his finger on what bothered him the most about her.

Her face was familiar, yet unknown. The shape of her nose, the jaw line, the beauty spot on the left temple, tiny mole at the corner of her right eye; all these details made him remember things he had vowed to forget.

When he had first scented her he had thought that Jason had finally managed to spare a were to work at the hotel, where he preferred to stay while visiting. But he quickly grew suspicious of her tensed face and forced smile. Andrew's comment about not knowing her made him wary. He knew Andrew to be a ladies' man through and through. There was not a female in Clair pack that Andrew hadn't flirted with.

She was good he had to give her that. She had kept her eyes over their shoulder. Turned her back to them showing her trust, making him believe she was an omega or a theta at least. She had shocked him with her denial of his command. It was then he had noticed her eyes, more specifically the contacts she was wearing.

She was an Alpha and a rogue, a dangerous combination. What was she doing working at the hotel? Which pack was she from? And how the hell did she manage to stay sane without a pack?

He wouldn't be getting any answers until after her cycle was over. There were two of them; the other female must have escaped the first chance she got. Rouges were hardly ever loyal to each other.

The rogue had smelled of lilacs earlier at the hotel, and now it had changed to strawberries and cream. He snarled as thoughts flowed unrestrained through his head.

The scent had haunted his days and nights. It was stuck in his head, in his nose. He smelled it everywhere; at times he could almost taste it.

Thoughts of her weren't far behind, the softness of her skin, full lips, the way she raked her fingers through his hair, the way she said his name, her laugh, her eyes. He cherished the memories and cursed them. He loved her and hated her. He missed her and detested her for it.

The warring emotions had nearly driven him mad; he had been on the verge of going rogue. So he had stopped thinking about her altogether. He locked up everything that was hers; avoided doing things that reminded him of her. It took him some time but he managed to almost forget her and look at other women with interest.

Amanda Knight had fucked him good and proper. And he wasn't about to let some female; even one with so many similarities, screw with his life again.

Conner, I got a set of cuffs from the strongbox in the conductor's compartment.

Leave it on the floor. And return to your spot.

Conner stood by the female as Jared entered from the opposite end. Jared walked forward with small and measured steps.

Hold your breath Jared, it'll help.

Jared looked up at his Conner and tried to grin but only managed to grimace.

How can you stay so fucking calm?

I have absolutely no idea how! Leave it there on the seat and go.

Jared dropped the cuffs on the seat and ran away like the hounds of hell were chasing him.

Conner stepped over to the seat and picked up the cuffs. He then bound one of Amy's hands to the seat legs. His ass had just touched the seat when low moan had him snapping to attention. He watched as she arched her back and pulled her legs closer, biting back a groan at the erotic picture she made.

She opened her eyes and blinked a few times as if clear away a haze. Amy turned her head and looked at him, smiled and whispered his name, "Roy"

++..++..++..++..++..++

The first thing Amanda's scrambled brain registered was the scent; evergreen and musk, and moaned.How the hell did she land in this mess? Ho yes, I know! It was when her heat cycle got impatient and arrived 3 weeks early ... or was it when her past sucker punched her in the face? Or both?

Conner Roy Donovan - just the man she absolutely did not want in her life right now. This was one scenario she did not have an exit strategy planned beforehand.

No point in beating around the bush. He'll recognize her sooner or later; let's make the job easy for him.She opened her eyes and smiled charmingly at him, "Roy." She tried to get up and fell off the bench in an unseemly heap when her hand refused to move. Snarling she turned to Conner.

"Uncuff me, Roy."

She hid her fangs as the shocked look on his face registered. Okay maybe it was a better idea to have beaten around the bush. *Sigh*what's done is done.

"Let me go, Roy. Or you get out of here. The cycle progressing fast and it's gonna put me in a pisser of a mood you don't want to be around." Her body was rebooting fast after the blackout, small ripples of heat had started to flow through her body. Frustrated at Conner's inability to process information fast, she kicked out.

The hard blow to his shin did the trick. Conner snapped back. "Amanda Knight." The viciousness with which he said her name had her heart clenching painfully.

"Glad you finally caught on, Roy. As you can see we have a situation here. If you're planning to help then uncuff me and we'll get on with it. Otherwise get out of here; it hurts more with a male around."

Conner growled as he ran his hands over his face, "I'm not going to help you Amanda."

"Fine don't help, Jared will do just fine." Amanda sneered.

Conner was in her face the next instant, "No one is going to touch you."

"Someone will today. I'm sick of being alone during heat. You, Jared, Andrew, I don't give a shit who it is."

"When did you turn into a slut Amanda? I'm forgetting you always were. One was never enough for you." Conner smirked.

She'll be damned before he gets to see how much that hurt, "So your way of getting back at me is to let me suffer alone through my heat? It isn't my first time in heat Roy, alone or not. So your revenge plan is a total bust and completely petty. Tell me how long do you think they'll last if I called for one of them? My best guess is 5 seconds."

"They won't answer you. I told them tostayaway."

Amanda laughed, "You know that's bullshit Roy, they'll come because I am an alpha, hell they'll come even if I was omeg...Shit!!" The sudden intense wave made her breathless. "It's getting stronger every second Roy. Decide what you want to do."

Conner watched as Amanda curled herself into a ball, her skin was flushed red, her scent was growing stronger calling to him. "Why are you giving me a choice Amanda? We both know one word from you and I'll be drooling at your feet. Why are you pushing me away?"

Amanda looked up at Conner saw the anger in his eyes, "I don't get you Roy, now you're angry that I'm giving you a choice?"

"Tell me why?" Conner yelled.

Amanda sighed, "Would you believe me Roy? You hate me, I can see it. You, just like every damn were... in the country, think I killed my father and ran away with Leo." She stopped to catch her breath. "Tell me, in your opinion, did I bury my brother alive or drown him?"

Conner cursed as Amanda let out a thin wail of distress. "I never believed the rumors. You'll kill yourself first rather than hurt Rafe."

"But you believe I eloped with Leo?"

"I don't know what to believe. I can't think straight when it comes to you." Frustrated Conner walked away from her.

"I... god... I don't want you to... I don't want you to touch me and regret it later. I don't know what to say to make you believe me but it was never Leo. I never cheated on you, Roy. Everything I did, I did it to keep Rafe safe." She watched as Conner ignored her. "Please just go away Roy. It's already painful, I won't be able to bear it if you stay here, and I won't be able to stop myself from calling out to you."

All these years he had loved her and hated her with equal passion. Hadn't been able to stop himself; from dreaming about her, of thinking about her with Leo. He had lied, he had believed every word of the rumors, had believed the worst of her because he couldn't see past the rage of jealousy that had clouded his mind. He had never been able to think logically when it came to Amanda.

He turned and looked at her, she had buried her head in her lap, her lean body quaking. He turned back to stare out the window, he counted his breaths; trying to get his mind off the battle his body was raging with his mind. He had to think this through he, couldn't afford hasty decisions.

"I won't regret it."

HexGlow
HexGlow
118 Followers