Life at Home

Story Info
Jen's father lays down the law.
3.8k words
4.2
203.5k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
183 Followers

After a pretty ugly break-up with my fiancee, I moved back home. I hadn't lived with my parents for over three years, and I felt as if I was disappointing them by returning. They were always very supportive and said they were happy to have me back. I had a hard time believing it, but I really had nowhere else to go.

At first everything was fine. I never really felt much like pursuing a social life. I enjoyed going places with them, or even just sitting home and renting movies. After the first two months went by however, I missed going out with my friends and partying. I started going clubbing and going out on dates. Sometimes not returning until very early the next morning, if at all. Several times I was coming in as they were getting ready to leave for church on Sunday morning. Each time, I was greeted with less than happy faces from both of them. My mother said she understood that I was trying to have fun, but that I needed to be more considerate of their feelings. She said they would worry about me all night, waiting for me to come in. My father on the other hand, said nothing. He would never even make eye contact with me. I would always apologize to both of them. My mother would say something about it not being proper for me to be out all night. Daddy would usually just walk right by me and act like I didn't exist.

Things went on like this for a few weeks. The one time my father finally spoke, he blew up at me.

"Jesus Christ Jennifer! Where the hell have you been this time?" he screamed.

"I went out , I had a little too much to drink to drive home. I stayed at a friend's place until I felt okay to drive Dad. I'm sorry."

"Well, the last I knew, you were going out on a date. That was at 8 O'clock... last night. Do you know what time it is now?"

"Yes Dad. Its 10:30."

"Its 10:30 in the morning on Sunday! This is the last time Jennifer. You're going to have to find some other place to live if you want to lead this kind of life style."

"Lou," my mother chimed in, "Don't get so angry. She's a grown woman. She can go out to bars if she wants to."

"I have no problem with that. I do have a problem with her not returning home until the next day. I won't stand for it. I can't sleep, wondering where she is, and if she's safe or not."

"She doesn't have any other place to go, and you know it!" my mother was raising her voice at my father for the first time in years.

He was apparently as shocked as I was. He stared at her, then mumbled something about waiting in the car for her. He stormed past me, eyeballing me the whole way.

"Daddy, I'm sorry!" I said, begging for his forgiveness. He just slammed the door behind him as he left.

"Jennifer, this has got to stop. I'm not any more happy with you than your father is right now. I just wouldn't throw you out in the street either. You had better think things through. Do you want to party, or do you want to live here? You can't have it both ways. You're killing your father, and that's killing me."

"Mom, I am just trying to have a little fun. You know I haven't done much since Rick and I broke up."

The mere mention of my ex-fiancee's name brought a fire to my mother's eyes. "Well, that doesn't mean you have to stay out all night, especially after a date. I'm sure you can figure out what your father thinks you're doing."

Until that moment, I hadn't even thought about it. What did he think? I was sexually active, but I wasn't sleeping around with every guy I met either. "Mom. if you mean he thinks I'm out screwing every guy I meet, you can tell him I haven't had sex since I was still living with Rick."

"I'm not telling him anything of the sort. He won't listen to me. I don't suggest you bring up the topic either. You'll always be his little girl. The thought of you having sex probably makes him sick."

"But Mom, I'm not a little girl! I'm twenty-four years old!"

"You know what I mean Jennifer. All I can say is, you have to think about our feelings too."

Our conversation was interrupted by my father honking the horn to hurry my mother up.

"I have to go now, before he gets any angrier. Go take a shower and clean your room." With that she put on her coat and walked out the door.

I heeded my mother's warnings and didn't go out for a few weeks. I wasn't until my office Christmas party three weeks later that I did anything social at all. It was nice to get out, have a drink and a few laughs. I was about 9 O'clock when my cell phone rang.

"Jenny, its me," my mother's voice was cracking. "I have to go visit Grandpa, he's back in the hospital." She was referring to her father, my Grandfather, who's health had been slipping for several months. We all knew it was only a matter of time for him, and that each trip to the hospital could be his last.

"Oh no!" I cried. "Okay, I'll be right home, do you want me to drive you?" I could feel myself slurring my speech a little.

"No Jenny, I can do it. And from the sounds of things, you don't need to be driving much at all, let alone an hour and a half to Albany. No, you enjoy your party. You have been good lately. Enjoy yourself. Just don't be driving drunk, and don't be home too late."

"Okay Mom. Be careful. And don't worry, I already stopped drinking. I'll be home soon. I love you Mom."

"I love you to Jenny. You be careful too. The roads are going to get messy later."

"I know. I'll be home soon. Give my love to everyone. I'll pray for Grandpa."

"Bye Jenny."

I didn't feel much like partying then, I was worried about my mother driving in the horrible upstate New York winter road conditions. I wondered why my father wasn't going with her, then I recalled, he was out shopping for her Christmas gifts. She had no way of getting in touch with him, because she had their phone with her.

I left the party about forty-five minutes later. The roads were very slick, so I was taking it slow. About half way home, the snow was coming down so hard I couldn't see two feet in front of the car. I slowed down even more. I was barely doing 15 miles an hour when I felt my car slide towards the ditch on the side of the road. I did all I could to avoid going off too quickly, but I ended up nose first in a snow bank.

I wasn't injured, just a little shaken. I picked my phone and tried to call my father. The phone rang and rang. He must have been still trying to get home himself. I waited for the answering machine to pick up, but it never did. My mother must have forgotten to turn it on before she left. I decided then to call for a tow truck. The man who took the call said I would have to wait over an hour for someone to make it out to where I was. After cursing at him, I realized how busy and stressed the drivers must be at times like those. I sat in my car and waited.

The wrecker showed up in a little over two hours. It took another half an hour to get me back on the road. I was home just before 1AM. I pulled in the driveway, my father's car had a good amount of snow on it. He must have been home for a while. The lights were all off and the front door was locked. I opened it with my key, but the chain was keeping me from entering.

"Daddy?" I called through the slit in the door. I heard nothing for several minutes. I tried to go around to the back door, but the gate on the fence was snowed shut. I returned to the front door and called to my father again.

"Daddy! It's me. Can you come undo the chain on the door?"

I heard the creaking of the stairs a minute later. 'Thank God,' I thought, 'he heard me.' He pushed the door closed and unfastened the chain.

"Where in the hell have you been?" his voice boomed.

"I went off the road, I tried to call you but I got no answer. I had to wait over two hours for a tow truck."

"I passed your mother up the street as she was leaving. She said you told her you'd be home soon after that. That was just after 9 Jennifer. It's now 1 O'clock in the morning. "

"Well, do the math Dad!" I said, a little louder than I meant to. "I left the party around 10, waited for a two truck for over two hours, now I am home."

"Don't you dare raise your voice to me!" he yelled. "You've been out whoring again, haven't you?"

"DADDY!"

"Just admit Jennifer. You've been getting fucked by some bar-fly. Well, if they're good enough for you, then your old man should be too. Get undressed."

"DADDY!" I cried, "What are you talking about?"

"If you can spread your legs for all of the other men in your life, you can damn sure do it for me. NOW GET UNDRESSED!!"

He calmly walked over and sat on the couch. "I'm waiting," he said just as calmly.

"Daddy, you really don't expect me to take off my clothes for you do you?"

"For starters. Let's go. C'mon Jennifer. Do it."

"But Daddy! I cant do that. You're my father!!" I was in total shock. My hands shook as I stared at him in disbelief.

"You WILL do it Jennifer, or you'll find a new place to live...TONIGHT!"

"BUT DADDY! I CAN'T DO THIS!"

"GOD DAMN IT JENNIFER! NOW! THIS IS MY HOUSE, AND IF YOU WON'T RESPECT MY RULES, THEN YOU CAN GET THE HELL OUT THIS MINUTE! NOW TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES!"

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I replied, "I can't believe you're making me do this." I wanted to call him a "sick fuck", but I dared not anger him any more. I took off my over coat and threw it on the hardwood floor. I reached behind my back and unzipped my dress. I saw my father grabbing at his crotch as he glared at me. "DADDY," I begged, "DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS! I SWEAR I WASN'T OUT FUCKING ANYONE! I SWEAR!"

"We'll find out soon enough, won't we?" He was very calm. His words flowed out like a narrator in a play. "Drop the dress Jennifer. Now."

I slid the dress off my shoulders, trying to cover my breasts as I did it.

"DAMN IT JENNIFER! I paid for that dress, don't make me rip it."

I let it fall to the floor. "There, are you happy now Daddy?" I crossed my arms in front of my breasts. At first I didn't dare look at him, but then I saw him move out of the corner of my eye. I looked up to see him undoing his pants and sliding them down his legs. I saw then that he was staring at my legs.

"You know only whores wear thigh high stockings and garters, don't you? Whores and newlyweds. I don't think you just got married. Move your arms, let me see those tits of yours."

I knew my father liked breasts. He and my mother often joked about him being a 'boob man'. I didn't think mine were anything special, I was only a 36C. I didn't even think twice as I moved my arms to let him look at my breasts. I just wanted it to be over then. Besides, I thought, I had on a strapless bra.

"Very nice Jennifer. Take off you bra and play with them for me."

"DADDY! This is going to far." I was still sobbing. I was also getting desperate for it to end. "I'll move out tomorrow. Just let me go to bed. I promise I'll be out before Noon."

"Why? So you can move back in in a few months? No, we'll do it my way. Now do as you were told."

I think at that point, I had lost all will to fight. I reached behind me and unhooked my bra. I threw it to the side. I cupped my breasts as my father looked on. He was openly fondling his quickly hardening penis.

"That's a good girl. Play with your tits for me. Make your nipples hard."

I pulled at my nipples. Luckily it was chilly in the house, and I didn't have much trouble obeying his last order.

"Lift one to your mouth Jennifer. Can you touch your nipple with your tongue?" He had a crazed look in his eye. He was now slowly stroking his erection as he watched me.

"I don't know Daddy. I've never tried."

"Well, do it now."

I lifted my left breast as high as I could and extend my tongue. To my amazement, I could just touch my nipple. My father let out a low moan as I did it.

"Very nice. I think this is going to work out just nicely for us. You'll have a place to live, and I'll have my own little slut. Now, take off your panties and throw them over here."

I thought about protesting, but I just had no strength. I slid my panties down my legs and stepped out of them. I tossed them to my father. He immediately put them up to his face and inhaled deeply.

"Finger yourself for Daddy, Jennifer. I want to see you cum for me." He wrapped my silk panties around his cock and slid them up and down it slowly. I had never seen a man masturbate before. It was very shocking.

"I'll do it, but I doubt very seriously if I'll cum." I reached down between my legs and began to rub my clit. I wasn't the slightest bit aroused. My father coached me on like some perverted porno director.

"Close your eyes Jenny. Think about the best sex you've ever had. Think about your favorite fantasy." I had wanted to close my eyes since the whole thing started. I was using both hands. One was stroking my awakening clitoris, and a finger from the other was trying to spread around what little wetness there was between my legs.

"Moan for me Jennifer. Tell me you're thinking about me fucking you."

When he said that, I felt a jolt go through my body. The whole idea that my own father wanted to hear me talking about fucking him had struck a nerve. I had called guys 'Daddy' in bed before, just to boost their egos. I do admit once or twice I thought about my father.

"Is that what you want Daddy? You want me to tell you how I want to feel your big, hard cock in my tight little pussy? Is that what you want Daddy? Do you want to fuck your own daughter?"

He groaned. "See, I knew you were a little whore. Now fuck yourself."

I noticed as he said that, that I was getting very wet. I inserted a finger in my pussy. I wasn't only wet, I was getting very hot as well. "Do you like that Daddy? Do you like watching me play with myself?" I moaned involuntarily as my fingers glided in and out of my excited sex.

My father walked over to me and pushed my to my knees.

"Daddy! NO! Don't make me do this!" I screamed.

"Shut up and suck my cock Jennifer! NOW!" He grabbed the back of my head and pushed his cock against my lips. I opened my mouth and he jabbed into it. I gagged as he thrust its thickness in and out with reckless abandon. Whatever arousal I had gotten out of playing the tease was forgotten. I was now beginning to feel the anger and humiliation I felt when I undressed for him. Tears rolled down my cheeks in rivers. He had his hands on either side of my face and was using my mouth like a third hand to jack himself off with.

Suddenly, he stopped. "Get on the couch and lay down." He grabbed me roughly by my hair and pulled me to my feet. He basically threw me onto the couch and spread my legs. "Do you know what time it is Jennifer?"

I was hysterical. I have never cried so much in my life. "DADDY! PLEASE NO! DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS! I'LL SUCK YOU OFF! I'LL PLAY WITH MYSELF AND SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO! JUST PLEASE, DON'T DO THIS!"

He pried my nylon-clad legs apart and lay in between them. I could feel his cock trying to spear itself into my pussy. But he stopped. and sat back. "Then do it Jennifer. Play with that pussy and talk dirty to me. You know what I want to hear."

I sobbed as I reached down again and started to rub my clit. I couldn't stop crying. He took my free hand and placed it on my right breast. "Don't leave them lonely Jenny," he said, once again speaking in that chillingly calm voice. I began to caress my breast for him and continued to roll my clit around. My father was stroking his cock again. "Now, talk to me Jennifer."

"What do you want me to say?"

"You're the slut. You'll think of something, but you'd better make it quick."

My mind raced for something to say. All I could think of was, 'Go to Hell you Bastard!' but I knew better. I closed my eyes and made myself moan.

"Mmmm, my pussy is getting wet for you Daddy. I always think of you when I do this. I even used to think of you when Rick fucked me." I opened my eyes and looked at his cock. "But if Rick had a cock that big, I'd probably still be with him." As I spoke, I calmed down considerably. I guess I felt somewhat in control at that moment. I started to rub my clit a little faster as I stared at my father's hand gliding up and down his shaft. "Do you like my body Daddy? Is it better than Mom's? I know you like my tits better, don't you Daddy?" I cupped both of my breasts and held one up to try to reach the nipple with my tongue again. I heard my father's moaning quicken. "You like that don't you Daddy? You want me to be your little slut, how's this?" I slid my hands down my stomach and spread my labia for him with one and slid the middle finger of the other in myself. "I'm going to cum while thinking of your big cock Daddy." I realized as I spoke, I was very close to cumming. My own words, and the effect they were having on my father were turning me on.

Just then my father cried out, "OH GOD!" His cum splattered across by breasts and neck, some even landed in my hair. He crawled up and pushed his cock in my mouth. I opened it almost by reflex and started licking and sucking the cum off. My fingers were busy bringing my body to its own climax. As I tasted my father's seed, my body spasmed and convulsed. I was cumming. I was cumming very hard while sucking my own father's immense cock.

"That's a girl Jenny!" he cheered. "Cum for Daddy" He pulled his semi-stiff member out of my mouth and mounted me. I reached down and guided him into my waiting pussy. He thrust in and called me his little whore again. I was actually spurred on by it at that point.

"That's right Daddy! I'm your little whore. Your little slut. I'll do all the things Mommy won't do for you. Fuck me Daddy! Fuck your little slut Jenny's cunt. I want to feel your cum shoot deep inside me."

He was groaning loudly. His hands ravaged my breasts, pulling and squeezing my tender nipples just to do it. He wasn't trying to add to the experience for me, he was just grabbing the breasts he had been lusting after for years. I admit it now, I had often dressed provocatively around him in my late teens to see if he would check me out. He did. He was always trying to peek at my tits. I gave him plenty of opportunities too! Well now, he was making up for lost time.

"Do you like them Daddy? Do you like feeling my tits?"

"Yes Jenny! Now move your hips!" He grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me up to meet his thrusts. I started flexing and releasing my vaginal muscles and tried to make him cum. "Can you feel me Daddy? I'm sucking your cock with my pussy! Fuck me!!! Fuck your little whore! I love my father's big, hard cock! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck your daughter! You can fuck me whenever you want. I'll even seduce Mom and you can watch us together. Do you like that Daddy? Do you want to watch me kiss Mom while I fuck her with my fingers? You can join in and fuck us both!" I don't know where any of that came from. I guess I just thought every man's fantasy is to see two girls having sex, and the first one that popped into my head was my mother. "I'll let you tie me up if you want to!" My father groaned loudly. "You can tie me up and fuck me for days on end if you want to."

Seconds later, he grunted like an animal, like I have never heard a human do. I felt jet after jet of his cum hit cascading across my insides. I swear I felt the second shot hit my cervix. I'm sure of it. Feeling him shooting inside me spurred another orgasm in me. I locked my legs around him as every muscle in my body flexed at once. Stars were shooting behind my tightly closed eyes.

He looked down and smiled at me contentedly as we both came down from our orgasmic plateaus. "I don't know if you have been out sleeping around, but you sure are good in bed Jenny." He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"You haven't seen me in bed yet Dad," I said. But that's another story...

Jenny C.
Jenny C.
183 Followers