Life At Islands Estates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't need this, but here she was, another distraught female howling in my face. I moved over next to her and put my arm around her shoulder, to comfort her. She reached her arms around me and clung to me and sobbed into my chest.

"I'm such a whore," she sobbed, "a wicked, slut whore."

This was a bit much. I soothed her and she turned her face up to mine and wouldn't you just know it, next thing you know I got a tongue stuffed in my mouth and we were tangled up in a face lock. She writhed against me and pushed me back on the sofa. I love forceful women. But I was a little reluctant to be submissive to my best friends mother. I pushed her up and stood in front of her. She pulled the snap open on my cutoffs, and unzipped my fly and pushed them down to my ankles. In an instant she had consumed my entire length as far as she could take it. She gave really good head and soon, I was steel pipe hard. I scooped her up from under her arms, breaking her suction on my schwantz, and pointed her toward the bedroom. My knees were shot from crawling on the floor in the studio and I wanted the softness of the waterbed.

Her dress, bra and panties were gone by the time we reached the bed. She flopped down on her back and I buried my mouth in her hairy bush. She tasted wonderful. Her cunt had the sweetest flavor I had ever encountered. I ravaged here for a long, long time bringing her to two hard orgasms. It was obvious she had not been subjected to that kind of tonguing before, but let's face it, I love to grovel. And grovel I did. She lay, nearly spent, on the bed with her arms out to the sides. Her hair was splashed out on the pillow and her legs were spread eagled, way out.

My cock was leaking profusely now, so I slid up and impaled her. "WHOOOOOSH."

Her air escaped. I drew back and slipped home again. "WHOOOOOSH."

Her hairy cunt fit around my rampaging cock like a second skin. I couldn't recall a tighter fit. Her cunt was as tight as Marie's ass hole. I fucked her slow and easy. It felt good. Evidently it felt good to her too because she started to tell me about it.

"Oh, Cool, you're so fucking big, you're tearing me apart. That's it, Cool, push it back in, it's so big," she breathed. "Juice me, Cool, fill me up."

I kept the pace slow, I wanted it to last. She humped back hard against me, thrusting up each time I shoved in. She was sweating now, a lot. Her body was bathed in perspiration. I was starting to feel her heat, like she was coming down with a fever. I slowed my repetitions even more, drawing out to the glans each time, and returning full length to the bottom. Susan's gasping told me she was at her highest peak and she lunged against me in a mammoth orgasm.

"OH SHIT, COOL, I'M CUMMING!!" she wailed. "JESUS, HELP ME!!"

I continued my slow steady motion and knew I was getting close.

"I'm gonna load you up, Sue," I gasped, and surged to the bottom and emptied my nuts at her wombs door. Not a drop leaked out. She had capacity. I rested on top of her for a couple of minutes and rolled off. Her tight, hairy, little box closed right up and she never leaked a drop. Strange, usually they ooze all over. I'll have to ask Louise about that.

Susan lay with her legs spread and an arm bent across her forehead, covering her eyes. I leaned toward her and kissed her softly on the lips. She parted them slightly but was still quite still.

"Dennis can never know about this day," she begged. "Promise me that."

"On one condition," I said.

"Being?" she asked.

"We do this again." I said, matter of factly.

"I don't know if I can," she whispered. She moved her arm and looked at me.

"Yes you can, and you will. And you'll fuck Dennis again, many times and it might even happen that you'll invite us both to your bed at the same time." I told her.

"Never," she breathed.

"Don't ever rule out anything that you might want," I said. "You'll live to regret it some day. Now, lets have a nice soak in the Jacuzzi, and get you on your way home."

We soaked for a while; bathed each other, and I sent her on her way. I wondered how much crazier things could get before they returned to normalcy.

12