Life At Islands Estates Ch. 08

Story Info
Cool finally does Lisa.
4.4k words
4.72
25k
00

Part 8 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the summer, of 1963, was a blur. We played two great gigs in Jacksonville with a group that called themselves, Mid Life Crisis. Our exposure to larger venues was expanding and we were steadily entertaining offers for concert openings for big name performers who played in this part of the state. Marie and Dennis were getting name recognition and I was getting a lot of studio work in Daytona, doing commercials and other recording. Not really needing the money, it was difficult for me to stay focused on steady employment but I worked hard to help my friends get the push they needed to get into the industry.

Our friend from Cypress Studios, connected Marie and Dennis up with a tour group working state fairs and they went on the road with the group several times, giving me time to explore the video production genre with greater intensity.

Camille had, if fact, become pregnant. Of coarse, she's been getting sick now and she's a little bitchy, but I guess that's part of the game. The baby was expected sometime in March. She and Louise were in a trance making plans for the upcoming blessed event. Camille has finished her renovations on her offices and has done some legwork and is doing some freelance design work for a big contractor buddy of our dad's, out of New Smyrna Beach. I felt good about Camille's situation and I guess I was also excited about the kid coming.

Louise encouraged Camille to legally change her name to Ellis, to protect the child. I tried to tell Louise she should also have her last name changed but she resisted saying she was too old to change now. I asked her to marry me and I got the 'too old' routine again. Hell, she's only forty-one years older than I am, go figure.

I bought the big Hammond B-3 studio organ from the guy in Jacksonville. Gerald and I nearly ruined our selves moving it down. Damn thing weighs over four hundred pounds. I've even been practicing on it trying to teach myself to play. This could take some time. I feel like Boris Karloff when I sit at the huge wrap around keyboard. Every stop changes the sound of the big organ, giving it infinite variations. Marie plays it like a demon. The twin Leslie cabinets give it a monstrous vibrato in the small room. You feel like you're in a cathedral when she plays. Not to mention the bass pedals under your feet. It's all so confusing. Give me my six strings and about two hundred watts RMS, and hold on to your girdle, Gerty.

Camille's sexual activities have slackened now, but Louise and I are trying to keep each other occupied whenever the mood strikes us. Helen has cooled off on Roger and she slips over for a quickie from time to time. Dennis's mother has been a regular visitor, what with Dennis and Marie being on the road. Marie tells me Dennis is digging deeper each time they fuck and he's really coming into his own in the sack. I think they're getting sweet on each other. Marie always gives me a great tumble whenever she comes home for a couple of days. Dennis gets quiet but he hasn't said a word to me about it.

I met up with the carpet lady one night in Ormond Beach. Danny Holiday's daughter Lisa had invited me to a party, out on the Mosquito Inlet. It took place in a big old mansion owned by some state senator. The night ended up with Carol, 'The Carpet Slut' and several of the male attendees, in a gang fuck in the middle of the living room floor, with a dozen other men and women spectating. Lisa told me later, that she found the whole scene most distasteful, due to the fact that each of the gentlemen involved in the action ended up spewing an enormous quantity of sperm, onto the face and other exposed parts of the woman's body. She said it was an awful waste of good tasting cum and she'd have much rather swallowed it herself, than watch it be sprayed over that hussy.

Lisa cracked me up. No matter when you saw her, she always looked like a streetwalker. She wore entirely too much make up. She's always got skin showing somewhere, and her clothes, trashy as they can be, were always too small. You could inevitably find panty lines under whatever it was that covered her butt, and her chubby tits were at constant battle to escape their confines. She is crass, irritable and argumentative, outspoken, and cusses like a sailor. But I liked her and always had a ball when I was around her. I had avoided having a sexual encounter with her until that night of the party. We had driven down in Lisa's Chevy Van, which was all rigged out inside with seats and carpeting and a little table and refrigerator. She also has a double bed across the back, with stereo speakers and sexy lighting. We left the party shortly after one in the morning and Lisa insisted that I drive because she had been drinking and I had been much better behaved. I climbed behind the wheel and we decided to drive up A-1-A rather than go over to U.S.1. I drove up through Ormond and before I even got through town, Lisa had crawled in the back of the van and stripped her panties off.

She held then up in front of my face and asked, "Do you believe how wet my pussy got watching those guys jacking off on that old bitch back there?"

I took the saturated wispy pink undies and held them up to my nose and said, "The sweetest odor in the world is the smell of a woman's pussy when she's excited. Do you know how hard my dick was?"

I tucked her drawers in my shirt pocket. She rummaged in the fridge and found herself a beer and me a soda. As she crawled back into her seat I got a complete eyeful of beaver. Her skirt was bunched around her waist. She sat and reached under the seat and released the lock on the seat. She swiveled it so she sat facing me. The dash lights illuminated her enough for me to clearly see the hairy blond thatch that covered her cunt. Her dark puffy outer lips protruded through the bush and lay spread oprn on the upholstery.

She toked on the beer and said, "Jesus, that made me hot. How can she take all those guys on at one time? She must have fucked four or five and I know she had a couple up her ass. Then all of 'em shooting all over her face. Fuck, I'm horny."

Her fingers disappeared into her box and she was frigging herself like crazy. It didn't take long before she had a quick orgasm, sending a stream of cunt juice flowing out over her hand onto the seat. Lisa slumped back into the seat, sliding forward enough so I could see how matted her pussy hair had become. This bimbo had no shame. I reached out and flicked a finger over her clit. Her eyes had been closed but they flew wide open at my touch and she jerked forward grabbing my arm and shuddered through another quick orgasm. My hand was now warm with her juices.

"Oh, man," she breathed. "You gotta fuck me, Cool. I really need it bad tonight. I'll do anything you ask me to if you'll please say you'll fuck me."

I figured it was time to get to know Lisa a little better anyway, so I told her that if she could wait, we'd go back to the Islands Estates, and I wanted to make a movie of us fucking. She said she could wait but she needed to stop so she could piss. We were still south of Beverly Beach, there was no traffic in either direction, so I stopped by the roadside and watched as she squatted beside the van and pissed a long stream beside the tire. She climbed back in and found a tissue in her purse to dry pussy with. I made her put the tissue in the empty beer can so as not to be a litterbug. I thought she was going to throw it in my face when I said it but she thought better of it. I hate trash on the roadway.

Lisa was quiet for the remainder of the trip home. We pulled in behind the house. Lights were on down at the boathouse so I assumed Marie and Dennis were in town. I opened the door to the studio and we went in. Lisa came into my arms and I covered her mouth with mine. She was a good kisser and her tongue was very long and inquisitive.

I kneaded her big soft tits with both hands and she groaned into my mouth. Lisa was a soft girl, kinda like fluffy. Maybe thirty extra pounds making everything on her body soft. Her lips were soft, her tits were soft, her thighs and ass were chubby, she had a poochie belly, and those little wigglies under her arms when she raised them up. Her face was round and she was pretty to look at. She used way too much eye shadow and color in her cheeks, and over-painted her supple lips. The whole package could be described as a totally trailer trash, blond floozy. Which of coarse was not the case. She was a corporate jet airplane pilot and her family was worth millions. She just disassociated herself with their image when she hit the streets to party. I heard dad tell Louise that Danny, her father, was mortified whenever he saw her in public.

We broke the kiss, when it started to get difficult to breath. I unbuttoned the back of her blouse and she shrugged it off. Her thirty-eight inch whoppers were stuffed into a thirty-six inch hammock, which left a lot of flesh bulging out around it. I had to have this on tape so I steered her over to the bar and told her to get herself a beer and mix me a Scotch while I loaded the tape decks in the control room. I rushed back to find her bending over looking in the fridge. Her ample ass cheeks staring at me as I activated the big roll around camera and closed in on her from behind. The camera picked up the moisture that glistened in the matted yellow hair covering her ass hole and pussy. She was evidently still very aroused and her juices were drooling from within. Her skirt was bunched around her waist. Long burgundy garter straps reached from under the skirt to her black stocking tops. When she stood upright and turned, I pulled the camera back and panned up from her wooly thatch across her belly and up to her bulging titties and then to her smiling face. Her hair was tousled and the crimson lip-gloss was smeared on her lips, from our torrid kissing.

"What the fuck are you doin'?" she asked.

"I'm making a movie about an angel," I said. "You look marvelous on camera."

"That's a big camera," she said.

She was standing with a beer in one hand, a cigarette and a bottle of Scotch in the other. She teetered slightly on her high heels as she stepped over to the bar and put the Scotch bottle down. She took a swig of the beer and stuck the cigarette between her lips. Sitting the beer on the bar, she unzipped the bunched up skirt and let it drop to the floor. She stepped out of it and kicked it up with her toe sending it across the carpet to the back of a sofa. I zoomed in on her cunt as she reached her hand down between her legs and spread her pussy lips apart and dipped a red tipped finger deep inside of herself. Her fingers came out shining with her discharge and she lifted them to her mouth and sucked them dry.

I pulled my shirt off and stripped out of my pants, giving Lisa her first look at my semi hard pecker. The camera watched her eyes widen when she saw what awaited her. I motioned for her to remove the bra, freeing her pendulous melons. For a chubby girl, her knockers stood out full and firm. She was soft, but she had a marvelous set of hooters on her.

"I want to fuck, Mister," she demanded.

"So, let's fuck," I said.

I pulled the camera over to the bedroom and through the doorway. Another camera was already in the bedroom so I placed this one at a different angle and took Lisa by the hand and pulled her up on the bed. She melted into my arms and we started a crushing kiss, which lasted a long time. Lisa came alive in my arms, writhing and humping against me as our tongues fenced. She was lying on her back. Her tits flattened and spread out on her chest, threatening to spill under her arms. I moved and captured one of her mams with both hands and commenced to torture her diamond hard nipple with my tongue.

Her areolas were large, more than two inches across, and only slightly darker than her skin. Each of them was covered with little bumps and wrinkles and surrounded a fat heavy nipple which stood hard and tall from my vigorous manipulations. I played back and forth between them, sending sharp sensations through her whole body.

I noticed a movement out of the corner of my eye. The camera at the foot of the bed moved around to the side and the lens lowered to just above the height of the mattress. I could not make out who had moved the camera, but I saw the swirl of a diaphanous black peignoir as the camera moved. I made out the shape of a black thigh and hip and surmised that Louise had heard us pull in and was helping to capture the erotic picture of Lisa and I as we released ourselves to the passions that had built within us at the party. Lisa remained oblivious to the third person in the room.

Lisa's tremors continued as I tormented her breasts. She was groaning and gurgling steadily as I repeatedly attacked her nipples.

"Eat me, Cool," she moaned. "Suck my twat."

I reached for her snatch and stuffed two fingers into her folds. She erupted again. I slowly worked my fingers over her fat outer lips drawing a continuous unintelligible babble from her lips. I released her tits and swabbed my way down her torso with my tongue stopping to ream hr belly button thoroughly on my way to the juncture between her thick thighs.

The silky yellow hair, covering Lisa's pussy, was saturated with her feminine flow. Her odor was heady, as I got closer. The outer lips of her cunt hung thick and full, completely exposed through the hairy damp pelt. I parted them with my fingertips and gazed at her darker inner folds, which sparkled with her moisture. I ran my tongue into her, parting her ruffle and released another shudder from her churning body. I lashed her clit many times bringing the writhing female to another thunderous orgasm. My fingers, wet from her hot flow, found their way into her leaking hole. I tickled her briefly with the tip of one digit, and then I threaded it into her. She parted with virtually no resistance allowing me to invade her as far as I could reach. I withdrew and inserted a second and then all four of my slippery fingers.

Her hole stretched without effort until my entire hand was engulfed inside her gaping vagina. I twisted and turned my fist sending her to even greater heights of rapture. I had never seen any ones cunt stretch to accommodate such a huge invasion. Lisa had rare talents.

"You mother fucker, you're driving me crazy," she howled. "Get your fist out of my cunt and shove your cock in me. I need your hot fucking meat in my pussy."

I withdrew my drenched fist from her cunt and crawled between her splayed legs. She grabbed my hard prick and pulled it into her center. I lunged full length into her, thumping against her cervix with a thud. She arched up off the bed and screamed, "Oh Sweet Fucking Mother Of God, Yes. Fuck me now."

Her legs locked around my back and I slammed into her. Her hole, having just accommodated my entire hand, was surprisingly snug, and absolutely scalding hot. I left no stone unturned as I swept savagely into her bubbling cunt. I pushed left, I pushed right, I hunched down and I lifted up, sending my flesh against all her inner surfaces. Each insertion to the bottom brought me into solid contact with her cervix.

Louise had the camera constantly trained on our lewd coupling. There was no love involved, simply pure animal lust. Intense, carnal, pornographic fucking.

Lisa was fucking back, hard. She returned each thrust with a heave of her own, bringing us together with a thud each time I hammered into her. Our bodies were soaked with sweat. Her tits lolled on her chest, heaving in all directions. Her incoherent curses filled the room, mingled with my grunts and huge discharges of breath as our bodies lurched together.

I felt myself starting to boil inside. The pressure in my cock was building to a tremendous level. I tried to relax but it was no use, the heat in my loins sent my steaming cum surging out into the wailing woman with such ferocity, it erupted out of her flowing hole around my cock like a river. Lisa lurched up off the bed and flung her arms around my back and pulled us tightly together. Her nails dug into my back raising welts as her teeth sank into my shoulder. I bellowed like a bull and slammed into her with renewed vigor and crushed her into the bad. I sent numerous blasts of sticky cum into her before I started to fire dry shots.

Louise was still behind the camera, carefully recording, with explicit clarity, the nasty acts being performed. I rolled off the semi conscious girl, drawing a flood of white ejaculate out with my retreating cock. The camera captured the flow and remained focused until the white stream had pooled on the sheets between her outspread legs. My cock lay over on my thigh, glistening with our mingled juices. Louise made sure she had a vivid picture of my sated condition.

Lisa stirred and rolled toward me. Her hand reached for my cock and slid over its slippery length. Her warm mouth joined her sticky fingers and she skillfully cleansed the remnant of our coupling from me. I had no strength left. I remained still on the bed, lying flat on my back. Sleep came easy after this session. I couldn't even respond to her mouth on my dick.

--------

I could hear voices. I thought I might have died in the night. After all, I had been fucked nearly half to death. Louise was in the next room, along with Camille and Lisa. When I finally forced my eyes to open and focus, I could see Camille sitting at the breakfast bar drinking coffee. She was wearing a shorty nighty, and I could see that her belly had started to swell with the baby inside beginning to grow. Her tits looked bigger too.

"Our friend in there fucks pretty good, for a white boy." I heard Louise say.

"Oh, he fucks much better than pretty good, if you ask me," Camille interjected.

"Well, Sisters, he can fuck me any time he wants to," Lisa added.

I felt like a sex toy, for some reason. But who was I to complain? I could get my ashes hauled at any time of the day or night and never have to leave the house.

I sat up on the edge of the bed. I hurt everywhere. I could feel the scratches on my back and when I rubbed my chest, I felt the bite mark on my shoulder. My cock stood tall and hard anticipating my morning trip to the bathroom. Camille turned her head and saw me sitting up.

"You look a little ragged out, Cool," she said. "You all right?"

"I don't know yet," I responded, "I'm afraid to move for fear of something falling off."

"As long as it's not that sweet meat," Lisa chimed in. They all giggled.

I stood and hobbled into the bathroom and was just aiming for the toilet. Louise put her hand on my arm and stopped me before I could go. I glared at her and she got the message, this was no time to get in the way unless you wanted to wear a yellow river. I took care of my business and rinsed my mouth with that vile tasting shit Louise calls mouthwash and walked naked in to join my tormentors.

I had pissed my hard on away and my Schwantz hung limply between my legs. Louise still had her long black duster on, and Lisa was naked except for her high-heeled shoes. A carafe of coffee sat on the bar. Louise immediately poured me a cup of the steaming brew when I entered the room. The woman was completely trained and I wished she were forty years younger so she would marry me. As black as she was, she was my favorite person on this planet, and I'd kill for her if necessary.

The events of the night before seeped into my brain, as the coffee took effect. I looked at Louise and asked, "That you working the camera, last night?"

"It was," her reply. "And y'all were hot."

"I'll say," Lisa mumbled.

"I saw your lights turn in. I figured you would be bringing Lisa home for a romp so I took a chance and came down. I saw you in the bedroom with the green lights on the cameras. I just stayed quiet and got the whole erotic scene on tape."

12