Life At Islands Estates Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the sofa, facing the bar where the three women were sitting. I sipped on my coffee and listened as they discussed the way I eat pussy and how good my dick feels when it's sliding in your ass hole.

"Geez, you guys, is that all you got to talk about?" I whined. Again I got the round of giggles.

Camille looked weak. She jumped up from the bar and ran into the bathroom to get sick. Louise followed her and when they returned, Camille excused herself and went upstairs.

"Poor kid, pregnancy is such a bitch," Louise said. "She's got five more months to go."

Louise sat next to Lisa and I watched as Lisa leaned close to the black woman and parted her robe to expose her mammoth black tits. Louise lifted one in her hand and raised it before the younger blond girl, showing her the huge areola and nipple. Lisa touched it with her fingertips and softly rubbed the nipple to erection.

"Mine are so sensitive," Lisa stated. "I can cum by just rubbing my nipples. Virgil had me quaking last night."

"I saw," Louise breathed.

"You did?" Lisa asked unaware of Louise's presence in the room.

Louise told her how she had come downstairs and operated the camera throughout the whole time we had been fucking. Lisa's nipples grew visibly larger as Louise explained how she had witnessed me pushing my fist into her cunt and the ocean of juice that flowed from her cunt when I pulled my cock out of her. Lisa's fingers were busy on Louise's tits. Louise reached out and thumbed Lisa's swollen nubs and sent her into a sweet hard orgasm.

"Damn, Girl, you ain't lyin' 'bout getting your nuts off rubbing on your boobs," Louise exclaimed while holding firmly to her nipple. She reached her other hand out and took the other bud between her fingers and tortured it as she had done the other. Lisa swooned and lurched up on her stool and slipped through another spasm.

"Ooooh fuck me, Louise, you know just how to touch them," Lisa wheezed through clenched teeth.

Louise dropped to her knees and spread Lisa's chubby thighs wide apart and swooped in with her tongue. I had hardened watching the two women so I moved behind Louise and knelt on the floor behind her. I stroked myself with one hand while I inserted a finger between her legs and into her wet box. No need for further stimulation here, I eased forward and buried my cock balls deep in her wetness. She was slurping madly on Lisa's open cunt while I piled into her from behind. Louise was tight this morning so it was only a short time until I emptied my balls into her hot recess and flopped out. Lisa jumped off the bar stool and pushed Louise down on the floor, covering her cunt with her sucking mouth. She made no pretenses about wanting my load out of the black woman's pussy.

I crawled in front of Louise and handed her my softening cock. She took me deep in her throat, savoring the juices, which coated me.

I filled the Jacuzzi bathtub with hot water and the three of us spent over an hour languishing in the hot suds. Lisa and I made plans to fly up to New York to visit Dianne in a couple of weeks. Louise got out first and went to check on Camille. I propped Lisa up on the edge of the tub and fingered her to a hard orgasm before she announced that she had to get back to St. Augustine.

I was eagerly anticipating our journey to New York, and spending a few days with my whacked out sister. Lisa asked if she could spend some time with the two of us and I told her she was invited to spend the whole week with us. She sucked my cock before she left and promised me I'd become a member of the Mile High Club on our flight up.

Another new adventure, I can hardly wait.

12