Life At Islands Estates Ch. 11

Story Info
Home again to The Estate
5.8k words
4.74
21.4k
1
0

Part 11 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bounced out of sleep, and what to my wondering eyes should appear? I was looking directly at Rita's bouncing rear, which was stuck up in the air because her front was clamped over Dianne's hungry mouth. Rita was also energetically taking liberties at the junction of Dianne's wide spread thighs. I guessed it was a farewell kiss but there was a lot of moaning and groaning going on which led me to conclude, the kissing had progressed down to good old cunt lapping. Watching two writhing women, enjoying each other, makes my dick hard.

I made my ritualistic morning trip to the facilities and returned to see they had flipped over and Dianne was now on top. I stroked myself harder and positioned myself behind Dianne, over Rita's sucking mouth and slipped into Dianne's wet pussy. I felt Rita's hot tongue travel the length of my hardness as I advanced full depth into Dianne. My sister's movements became frenzied, as I filled her with hot meat. Rita swabbed me liberally as I ravaged Dianne. Rita came first under Dianne's frantic ministrations. Dianne clamped her pussy around me, as her orgasm raced through her system and settled in her center, causing me to send a surging flow of thick love liquid deep into her.

Rita pushed me off and clamped her sucking mouth over Dianne's expanded hole, vacuuming my deposit from within. The two women remained entangled on the bed while I went for a shower. Soon, they joined me for a sudsing. After which, Rita and Dianne disappeared leaving me to finish packing my suitcase and get ready for our return trip.

I stuck my head into Lisa's room and found that she was all ready, and her bags were in the foyer. I dropped my bag by the elevator and went to the kitchen for some coffee. Lisa was decked out in her pilot's outfit and looked scrumptious. We had coffee and when the others joined us we all climbed aboard the elevator and headed for the airport.

I presented Dianne with her emerald broach and we hugged and kissed and said our goodbyes. Rita and Dianne were all teary-eyed but soon we were all loaded in the sleek little jet and taxiing away from the hanger. I sat in front with Lisa for take off but after we had reached altitude over the Atlantic, I moved back to chat with Rita.

"That was awesome," Rita exclaimed. "I've never been in an airplane before."

"This one is a foxy little number," I told her. "Lisa is a great pilot. We'll be in Miami in about three hours and home an hour after that. This thing really hauls butt."

"It's so smooth, and quite," she marveled.

"And so full of shit. Look at all the stuff we're hauling back," said Lisa, as she wandered into the nearly full passenger compartment. "Almost no room for sex."

"Hey," I said, "we can fuck standing up if we need to."

Both of the girls laughed and Lisa handed us each a Coke. I reached in my pocket and produced the two cocktail rings I had purchased in New York. Handing one to each of the beauties seated on either side of me I watched as their eyes widened as they took in the immensity of the gift.

"Treats for the sweet," I said, and received a sloppy kiss on each cheek from Rita and Lisa.

"It's gorgeous," Lisa said.

"Mine too," echoed Rita.

Suddenly the radio started to bleep and Lisa shifted back to her duties as captain of our ship. She called back over the intercom for me to come forward. Dad was on the land link. I nestled in the seat opposite Lisa and spoke into the microphone. Dad bellowed back at me, like he was trying to bridge the distance without the aid of the radio.

"When you be here?" he asked.

I looked at Lisa and she indicated about an hour and fifteen minutes. I told him what he wanted to know and he said he'd be at the same place as the last trip, don't even shut it down, he was traveling light.

Seventy-three minutes later we rolled to a stop right in front of the old man. Dressed in cut-off jeans and a flowery beach shirt, looking like he just crawled out of a grass shack.

"'Bout time, Jesus, what you gotta go through to get a ride." The old chap was his usual charming self.

He tossed his bag up to me and climbed aboard. I pulled the door shut and Lisa turned us around and taxied out. Dad shook my hand and hugged me as he climbed through the door and stopped dead in his tracks when he noticed Rita sitting across the cabin. He just pointed and looked at me.

"Oh, dad," I said, "let me introduce you to a little sweetheart I met in New York. Rita, meet Virgil Senior."

She played the coy redhead and batted her long eyelashes at him and extended her hand. Dad hoisted her tiny paw to his lips and first sniffed it then gently kissed the back. "Chanel #5?" he asked.

"Very good," said Rita in her very best New York accent. "I see you are a man of the world."

Pop waved his hand and collapsed into the seat across from Rita leaving me to sit next to her. "Nope, I've got a little Spanish Mamasita that loves to bath in it at home. I recognized the scent."

Fifty-nine minutes later, we taxied up in front of the Holiday's hanger at St. Augustine Airport. Dad made a call and arranged for our cargo to be picked up and delivered to the house. I loaded my guitar and amp and our necessary luggage in the Nomad. I gave Lisa a big sloppy tongue kiss and promised to see her real soon. Rita, dad and I climbed into my car and headed for Islands Estates.

Dad pulled a folded map out of his pocket and unwrapped it on his lap in front us as I drove. I was heading down U.S. 1, just south of St. Augustine. After about twenty minutes time, we crossed the St. Johns, Flagler County line and came to State Road # 204.

"The property in question starts just south of here at Old Kings Road, and extends all the way over to A-1-A," explained dad, "and south to the east-west railroad spur that runs over to the end of Roberts Road, at Lamberts Cove. It includes all the property across the waterway from our property. I figure it to be about sixty square miles or more."

"What's the price tag?" I asked.

"Fifteen and a half million," he said nonchalantly. "But there's potential to develop a whole city, with three or four thousand homes and other commercial developments. You'll have to build schools, churches and stores, and roads. You could be a millionaire before it's over, son."

"Dad, we're already millionaires hundreds of times over," I said.

Rita sighed and said, "I love you, Cool."

Dad and I both looked at her and laughed.

"Look on the bright side, Boy, I stayed out of your hair all summer," he rambled on. "Now we have got to get rid of some cash, before the end of the year and we might as well get Camille busy designing us a city and make us a couple of hundred big ones before some other fool gets wind of this deal. Besides, we can set your sister and your kid up for life and sub the hard stuff out to the blue collar boys and let the lawyers and the accountants screw us out of whatever they can and still die with a smile on our faces."

I had seen the old man like this before and he had a nose for making money. I decided to throw in with him. We set sail for Islands Estates. Our partnership on the development was sealed.

--------

I wheeled the little station wagon east on to State Road 100, shifting down into second gear. I tromped the foot feed to the floor opening the throttle plates on all eight barrels of the modified 327 cubic inch Chevy engine. The Nomad screamed into action sending the needle on the tachometer swiftly up to 5500 RPM. I slammed the gear shifter into third drawing a howl of protest from the Mickey Thompson, wide boot tires and hurling the green car forward at a frightening speed. I shifted into fourth, backed off the gas and took a quick peek at pop over on the other side of the seat. Rita was snow white, and the old man was smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"Louise bought this pile of iron," he laughed. "I drove it home but, fuck me, I had no idea it had that kind of horsepower."

I just smiled and made the turn north on A-1-A. "I just had her tuned up." I chuckled. "I think she'll put the Crown Victoria away in a straight out drag race. But the Ford's tighter on the road."

"You are nuts!" said Rita with her very best New York accent.

Dad laughed again, "Stick around, you ain't seen nothin' yet."

I eased off the road into our back drive and backed the Nomad into my space by the door to my studio. I gunned the foot pedal to give notice that we had arrived and shut the power off. Pop was out of the car in an instant and rushed into the house to find Louise and Camille.

"He'll probably fuck both of them before dinner," I told Rita.

She looked at me wide eyed and stared up at the back of the huge stone house.

"Nineteen thousand square feet of concrete and stone," I explained. "Over six hundred and fifty acres, and a mile on the river. And it sounds like it's about to get a whole lot bigger."

Rita gawked at the house and turned toward the river. Taking in the scene for the first time, for a city girl, it must have been awe-inspiring.

"It's beautiful," she breathed. "I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life."

I kissed her lightly on the lips and said, "Welcome home to Islands Estates. Now, lets go and meet the rest of the inhabitants.

"Bring the skinny redhead up here," dad hollered at us from the balcony above. "Louise wants to get a look at her." Dad has such a delicate way of putting things.

I escorted Rita in through the studio entrance and up the stairs to the kitchen. Louise engulfed the poor kid in a big black mama bear hug and Camille squealed in delight at seeing Rita. As I recall, I had forgotten to mention to them I was bringing her home.

"I found the perfect replacement for Janice," I told Louise. "Boy, can she cook."

"You let the girl be," Louise scolded me. "I'll take care of your friend here, and make her feel right at home."

Dad pulled me by the shirtsleeve and beckoned for Camille to follow. We went into his study. "Mind if we use your study?" he asked.

We'll have to go downstairs then," I said. "This is your study."

"It's your house now, Boy. Every, by God, square foot of it. I gave it to you and you own it, I want you to have it." He growled.

"Sure, Pop, you can use my office. But first, let's have a beer." I headed for the den and the bar. Dad and Camille followed me. Dad plopped down at the bar and unfolded his map. I retrieved the beer and handed a Coke to Camille. We spent the next half hour explaining our plan to Camille and she was enraptured at the thought of the development.

Dad answered several questions for Camille and then the big question came.

"Who writes the check?" Camille asked.

"Your brother," dad explained. "Then we form a corporation. You and I each buy in for five large. I stay silent for now, Camille gets hired as design consultant, Cool is CEO and corporation president, and we find a lawyer to do the business legal stuff. My thought is to send the Blossom woman to law school, set her up as a general partner, and cut the shysters from Ormond Beach out of the picture, all together. Hell, Cool's bank account has three times that much in it now and I can't remember how much is still in trust, but it's more than enough to get all the credit we need to fly. Besides, we just sit on it for a couple of years and let the whole thing appreciate, get the Blossom woman barred so she can make decisions and you two can get to work on a design proposal for Flagler County. We're gonna raise eyebrows when the deal goes through for cash, but who cares? I've pissed off the low rollers in this county for years and it's just too good to pass on, even if all you do is sit on it and sell it off later. You can only make money on land."

Camille and I agreed with his assessment and we shook hands on it.

"Is this private or can the servants join you?" Louise piped in from the door.

We let Louise in on the plan and she was excited. "We'll have to have a party to kick the whole thing off," said Louise.

Rita was standing back by the door. I got up from my stool and went to her and ushered her into the room. Louise found herself and Rita a glass of wine and we toasted to our new adventure.

"Damn, Boy, she's a real looker," dad said appreciatively.

"Yes, Father," I replied, "She is a beautiful woman. I stole her from Dianne and brought her home with me to make Islands Estates even more beautiful than it already is."

The old letch rolled his eyes and every one in the room, including Rita, had a good laugh.

Louise helped Rita to settle in the bedroom suite across from Camille and I set out with Rita to take her on a guided tour of the estate. For more than two hours, I walked Rita through the various rooms in the house, excluding Marie's upstairs apartment. When we finished with the main floor, I took her downstairs and into the sound studio. I switched on some music of the band and explained how some of the various equipment worked. Then I showed her the progress we were making on the video room and demonstrated how the large cameras worked and also told her of some of the pornographic scenes we had recorded. She indicated that she would be interested in seeing them and we walked through more of the studio and then back into my study. I opened the door into my bedroom suite and she stood in the door way agape at the opulence of my sanctum sanctorum.

The room was dim, the lights from the fishpond giving most of the illumination. The pumps on the pond filters were running and the water cascaded down from high up on the stones, down into the pool. The sound of the water is most tranquil. Louise had spent extra time in this room while I was gone. The wood surfaces of the furniture gleamed in the dancing light. A burgundy, velvet spread had been placed on the bed, and satin pillows piled at the head. Fresh candles had been placed in all the necessary holders around the room. A dim light shown from the bathing and dressing area and I noticed that the towels were burgundy to match the bedroom.

I walked past Rita and pulled her into the room with me. I stopped close to the big chairs and she came into my arms and our lips met in a ravenous kiss. Our tongues slapped at each other and Rita lifted one foot off the floor and hooked it behind my leg. My hands found each side of her head and I held her face where I could kiss it all over. First her mouth, then her cheeks, then her nose and eyes and back to her ears and down to her graceful neck and back to her hungry mouth. We kissed a long time.

Rita was wearing a beige silk suit, with blouse and skirt, all of which was soon scattered on the floor along with my shirt and pants. Her transparent lace bra and panties followed quickly. All that remained were the sheer nylon stockings and lace garter belt. Her hands held me by the ears and I buried my tongue deep between her swollen outer lips, searching for her sheathed clitoris. Touching her love button with my lizard tongue brought a great moan from her, and a trembling in her legs. I stopped and moved her to the chair. Sitting back, with one leg thrown over an arm and the other splayed out to the side, I delved back into the center of Rita's churning sex.

Bucking against my face, Rita experienced another strong orgasm. I was sliding two fingers deep into her as I continued to manipulate her erect clit with my thumb and tongue. She clamped her legs tightly around my head and thumped hard against my face. This time she pushed me away, after the sensation had passed, and rocked me onto my beck in the floor. She moved out of the chair and smothered my hard cock head with her mouth. She sucked with tremendous force bringing me way down in her throat. Her hand followed her lips up from the bottom as she drew back.

Rita was born to suck cock. She had given me the best hand job ever, in New York, and now she was demonstrating her expertise at the fine art of fellatio. I lay there on the floor with my eyes closed and simply let her have her way with me. Her tongue was alive on my hardness, never stopping. She toyed with my balls and swept her spear into my relaxed anus and back again to my throbbing cum cannon. The sensations emanating in my cock head traveled through my body to my brain, exploded there, and returned again to my blood engorged cock to be reborn.

Rita took me to the edge of oblivion and let me slip back to earth, only to do it again, repeatedly until I wanted to scream. I forced myself to let her continue with her game until she was satisfied she had tortured me enough.

She slowed her movements now until she just barely moved on me. I could feel myself boiling deep in my gut. This time, she took me up the ladder to sexual bliss slowly and completely, coaxing my liquid release to a thunderous explosion throwing long jets of thick cum deep into Rita's gulping throat.

I lay there, with Rita on top of me, my cock still sheathed between her gently sucking lips. She nursed on me for many minutes drawing the blood back into my drained cock returning it to steel like rigidity. This time, she straddled me and lowered her damp cunt down on my vertical projection until her soft ass cheeks settled firmly against my hips.

I reached up and took her firm tits in my hands, thumbing her full nipples to diamond hard nubs. Rita rocked on me, gently at first then with greater intensity. Soon she bucked hard and then she slowed again. She had been driving since we had started and now I felt the need to take the wheel. I rolled us over and pushed up onto my knees. I reached under her with one arm and without breaking our connection; I stood up, picking her up with me and sat her back in the chair, kneeling in front of her. I pushed her legs wide apart and began a direct frontal assault on her hot, slippery cunt. I hammered furiously into her core until I dumped a terrific load of scalding sperm far into her nether depths.

Now I was laying on her, with my head between her titties. My deflating cock slipped out of her and I felt my cum splash on my legs as I popped out.

As our breathing returned to normal, and my blood returned from the head of my cock to my other head, Rita said softly, "I could really learn to like it around here."

I chuckled and heard a different voice from the doorway, "I could certainly help you to build your affection."

I looked over my shoulder to see Marie standing in the room. "Marie, this is Rita. I brought her back from New York. Rita, meet Sweet Marie." I introduced them.

I stood and reached for Rita's hand to help her up but, Marie stopped me and kneeled between her legs and stretched up to kiss her on the lips. Her hand found Rita's cum drenched pussy. She lowered her face to join her hand and slowly licked away all signs of our passion. Rita exploded in a blinding climax and Marie mashed herself even deeper into Rita.

I decided on a shower and was soon joined by the two ladies for a quick shower, after which, they disappeared up to Marie's apartment to get acquainted.

I was enjoying a Scotch over ice when dad walked into the studio and asked to see the video room. I took him on the grand tour and he was duly impressed. I demonstrated the workings of the remote gadgets and showed him how the relays from the cameras in other parts of the house could be monitored from the control room. We spent the rest of the afternoon fiddling with the electronic goodies.

He asked me what the story was on Rita and I told him about her marvelous abilities as a personal attendant and the great massages she gives. He allowed I had made a rare find and told me to hang on to her. I planned on finding one of those salon chairs to put in my dressing room.

Dad told me that tomorrow we would start negotiating the purchase of the property across the river and that I should talk to Helen Blossom about becoming our personal legal representative.

12