Life At Islands Estates Ch. 12

Story Info
An afternoon with Helen
5.1k words
4.75
23.8k
00

Part 12 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our soak in the hot tub, I gave Louise the Rolex and she was duly appreciative. We chatted for a long time before turning in. I fell asleep with her resting her head on my shoulder. Morning found me alone in the bed. I was up and dressing when Sweet Rita brought me my morning coffee. She and Louise were off to Jacksonville on a grocery mission, and I was meeting Helen in Ormond Beach for lunch.

Dad was off to the County Seat to gather more legal information on the proposed property purchase. I found Camille in her drafting room. She looked uncomfortable.

"You all right, Sis?" I asked.

"Oh, I guess I'll live," she replied. "It's hard to get interested in things right now."

Louise had found something to help with the nausea and Camille said she felt much better for it. She also explained that she would be seeing her doctor again next week. We chatted for a while and I told her I was having lunch with Helen and filled her in on how things were with her sister in New York. When I gave her the Rolex I had purchased for her, she brightened like a new penny. She came into my arms and squeezed me in a big hug. I held her close and kissed her and told her I wanted to spend some time with her. She said she'd like that and we made a date to take the boat out on the river and cruise up toward the north and see the new property from the water. I gave her a squeeze on the bottom and headed for the door.

My date with Helen was not until 1:00 so I had about four hours to kill before meeting her. I decided to make a side trip down into Daytona and check the pawnshops for any interesting musical equipment. I had visited three or four stores when I happened into one that had an interesting selection of used guitars and amplifiers. I noticed an amplifier that I had only seen once before. A rhythm and blues, turned rock and roll picker named Lonnie Mack had used a Magnatone amplifier at a concert I had attended and I had never been able to duplicate the sound. I asked the shop clerk if I might give it a try and he shrugged and handed me a Danelectro dual neck guitar and helped my get plugged in. I quickly checked the tune on the strange guitar and stomped on the reverb and tremolo buttons on the foot switch connected to the amp and cranked the volume up a notch and launched into a sixteen bar intro to a Ventures tune called Perfidia and let her fly. The sound from this amplifier is unique to the industry and I kind of like the feel of the guitar so I bought them both for $320.00.

I had drawn a crowd and another guy, about the same age as me, asked to jam with me so we hung out and played a few songs to the delight of all those present. Turns out the guy was from Deland and did a one man thing in St. Augustine now and then and I traded phone numbers with him and invited him to sit in with the band next time we were at the White Lion.

It was getting close to time to meet Helen, so I thanked my new friend and loaded my purchases in the Nomad and turned north toward Ormond Beach. We had prearranged to meet at a nice restaurant on the northern edge of Ormond Beach, which fronted on the ocean. I pulled up in front of the restaurant and backed in. Just as I shut off my engine I saw Helen, in her red Mercedes convertible, turn in to the lot. She pulled up next to me and parked. I jumped out and reached for the door handle on her car. She held her arm out trough the opening door. A tiny pair of sheer, pale yellow panties hung from her outstretched finger. I took them from her, held them to my face and sniffed the damp center. I dropped them in on the seat of my car and reached to take her hand and help her stand. She looked yummy.

She had a wispy scarf covering her hair against the wind and a pair of dark glasses on. She shot me a yard of nylon-covered leg, topped by creamy thigh, as she swung it out of the car to stand. She took my hand and stood up, very close to me. I could smell her perfume and see my reflection in her shades. She pushed her pillow soft tits into me as she reached up and planted a quick kiss square on my lips. She turned on her heel and walked toward the door of the restaurant. I watched her butt undulate with each stride. A woman walking on high heels is a work of art.

Let me just say here that certain women just reek sex. When you see them, even if you have known them forever, you get this little feeling down in your balls that says, 'Oh yes. That's nice.' I had that tingling in my balls as I watched Helen mount the stairs leading into the restaurant, and I knew she wasn't wearing panties because she just handed them to me. Life is good.

I walked in behind Helen and a perky young waitress asked us where we wanted to sit. It appeared we had the place to ourselves, due to the fact most people had already eaten and gone back to work. It was after 1:00 now. I asked for a booth, something kinda private. The waitress winked at me and marched ahead of us to a booth, with very high-backed seats, facing the water in the front of the room. The only way you could see into it was to approach from straight out to the side and then you almost had to be right at the end of the table to see anyone on the seat. We sat side by side with Helen on the inside.

Helen hiked her skirt up nearly to her waist as she slid into the booth, showing me her stocking tops and garters. I ordered us each a red wine and touched her lighter to a cigarette as she held it to her lips. I asked the waitress to give us some time to read the menu and she winked at me and departed.

"So, Cool, what's on your mind?" asked Helen.

I outlined, in detail, the proposal dad and I had discussed regarding Helen's employment, and our plans to develop the acreage north of Islands Estates. I also explained that we would be willing to pay her way to finish her law degree and study for the bar. I then asked her how much she was making now and when she told me I said that we would triple it immediately and she could enroll in school as soon as possible.

Being the intelligent person she was, she agreed almost without thought and asked what was good on the menu.

I laid the menu open on the table between us and we leaned together to look it over. I felt her hand on my thigh. I looked up at her and saw she was smiling.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Your dick, I hope," said Helen.

"It won't take much," I breathed.

Her hand found the bulge in my pants and kneaded it gently while we pondered the menu. I stuck my head out of the booth and flagged the waitress who was there instantly. She took our order and poured us another glass of wine from a carafe on the table. She looked straight into my lap and witnessed Helen's hand as it groped my now very stiff cock under the table.

"I'll just leave you two lovebirds alone and go order your meal," our waitress stated and backed away from the table smiling broadly.

I reached under the table and slipped a finger into Helen's leaking pussy. My thumb found her clit and I rubbed it quickly three or four times. Helen jerked back in her seat like a rabbit with his leg in a trap and flooded my hand with her womanly flow.

"Hooo, Boy," she hissed as her orgasm swept through her. "That was quick."

Her eyes were closed and her head was leaning back against the booth. She had clamped her fingers tightly around my hard prick and didn't let go for almost a minute. She opened her eyes and took a final drag from her cigarette and stubbed it out in the ashtray. Gradually, she loosened her grip on my cock and relaxed. I pulled my hand up and offered my fingers to her. She sucked her juices off my fingers and kissed me gently on the back of the hand.

"That was a mighty big release, Helen. You not getting much these days?" I asked. "I thought the old man came over and took care of you last night."

"He came over, but all he was interested in was spilling the beans about your project. He left all the financial stuff to you but he has visions of us all being filthy rich some day. I tried to get him hard, but he came before he got hard enough to fuck." Helen explained. "Roger is all wrapped up with school again and doesn't have much time for anything else. With Karen at school, I'm pretty much at the mercy of my toys."

"What say we eat and go back to the house and see if I can't help you with your problem? We've been out of touch for a while and I think I need to suck on your pussy a little," I declared.

"That's the best news I've had all day," said Helen.

Our food arrived shortly and we ate like we were starved. I excused myself to pay the check and left Helen to dry the seat with her napkin before joining me out front. I thanked our waitress and slipped her an extra twenty for staying away while we were in the booth. She was cute, but I had a better fish to fry today.

Helen joined me at the door and I ushered her to her car. She pulled out ahead of me and I followed her in hot pursuit back to the house.

I wheeled in right behind her and parked. She was standing beside her car as I got out.

"Give me a minute to freshen up and then come on over," she said and disappeared into her house.

I opened the door to the studio and deposited my new guitar and amplifier inside. I noticed that Marie's keyboards were all neatly set up in the studio and Dennis' amp was also in residence. Louise poked her head in and told me that Marie and Dennis were back in town and that they wanted me to jam with them later. I explained that I would be tied up with Helen for several hours and that she should tell Marie that I would love to jam later in the evening.

I went to my bedroom and got the diamond earrings I had purchased in New York for Helen, grabbed a bottle of wine and headed next door. The door was unlocked so I walked into the kitchen. A cigarette was burning in the ashtray on the counter and I could hear soft music playing in the living room. I retrieved a couple of glasses and went in search of my sexy friend. I found her sitting in front of the dressing mirror in her bedroom brushing her hair. A long silver dressing gown hung from her shoulders and puddled on the floor behind her stool. She put the brush down on the dresser and we made eye contact in the mirror. She looked lovely.

I sat the earring case, wine glasses and bottle of wine on the chest next to the door and unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. I unbuckled my pants and stepped out of them and laid them over the chair where I had dropped my shirt. Our eyes never broke contact. I picked up the velvet case with the diamond danglies in it, and walked slowly over behind Helen. I lifted one of the long, shimmering baubles from the case, held her hair aside and waited until she removed the earring she was now wearing. I carefully inserted the hook through the tiny hole in her ear and snapped the clasp securely shut. I did the other one likewise. The effect of the two and a half inch long flashing string of diamonds was stunning. The jewels had set me back almost seventeen thousand bucks. Helen had a good eye for quality and she was staggered by my gift.

"I don't know what to say, Cool. They're absolutely gorgeous," Helen whispered as she turned to face me.

"Don't say anything," I said. "Just something to say thanks for being a good friend."

"Friends don't give presents like this just 'cause they're your friend," said Helen.

"Well, let's just say I consider you to be a very good friend. Sexy too," I said.

Helen reached out her soft hand and took my semi erect dick in her fingers and leaned forward and slipped her pink painted lips over the crown. Her cheeks hollowed as she applied a slight suction and drew me in a little deeper. Helen sucks cock real good. She played at giving me a blowjob long enough for my knees to weaken before I asked to sit on the bed. She chuckled and pushed me backwards across the room, shucking the gown on the way. Helen had slimmed down a bit over the summer and she looked really trim. Her tits were still firm and stood high on her chest and she moved like a flowing stream.

She pushed me back on the bed and crawled over me straddling my face with her legs. We were in the classic sixty-nine position with her on the top. I parted her outer lips with my fingers and felt her engulf me with her mouth once again as I delved hungrily into her sweet pussy. I could feel the earrings gliding against my skin in the hollows next to my cock as she lowered her face over me.

I reached deep into her opening with my searching tongue and drew her inner lips apart. I held them open with my fingers as I worked my tongue towards her rigid clit, which had emerged from his hiding place within her folds of scented flesh. I made contact with her little soldier and brought a grunt from deep within. Her juices started flowing almost immediately, bathing my tongue in warm woman cum. I knew that continued attention to her clit would produce copious quantities on her flow so I concentrated in laving her inner folds and giving her time to build to a greater high. I enjoyed her for a long time before I returned to her clitoris and nipped it gently between my teeth sending her into a hard orgasm and releasing a wave of her special honey for me to consume. She jerked her head up and off my erection, shrieked and threw her head, first back and then down against my stomach, as she stiffened and trembled in reaction to the sensations racing through her inner body. Her orgasm continued as I sent my tongue hard across her throbbing love button. Each contact brought another squeal from her lips and another flush of liquid from her spasm-wracked cunt.

Four times in succession, I throttled her with my tongue and four times she erupted into yet a more severe orgasm. I had never taken Helen this far before. My face was drenched in her discharges and we were both bathed in sweat.

From out of nowhere, Helen seemed to catch her second wind. She flopped over off my face and weighed in on my cock with a determination yet to be discovered. She swept her hands between her legs, lubricating her fingers in her own juices. Both hands went around my vertical prick and her mouth closed over my leaking helmet. I watched as she lowered her face all the way to my belly, taking me down her throat without so much as a flinch. Her tongue moved around me, inside her mouth, with amazing swiftness. She withdrew and plunged back to the hilt again and again, each time drawing both hands up behind her lips to the very tip and then back to the root. I felt the stirrings early and attempted to hold back. The effort proved futile as within moments I was exploding into Helen's gulping throat like a wide-open fire hose.

As the first surge went through me I arched my back high up off the bed sending my cock deep into Helen's throat. I stayed high and tight throughout all but the final couple of spurts. Helen retreated and returned to the very bottom with each blast, taking it straight down into her belly. I finally had to crash. I had no more strength left.

Helen lay with her head on my stomach, my shrinking cock still in her mouth, milking the last of my cum from deep in my balls. Her eyes were closed and her hand gently fondled my balls. I didn't really entirely loose my hard on. It stayed sort of half way up while Helen continued to softly move her mouth on me.

"I don't suppose you'd care for a glass of wine?" I asked softly.

Slurp, my cock slipped from her lips, "Sure, but you have to promise me you won't leave until you fuck me."

"I'm not going anywhere," I said. "I want your hot pussy gushing all over me some more."

She sat up and crawled off the bed as she stood, her juices flooded down her inner thighs and left shiny trails as they went. Helen went into the bathroom and returned with towels to dry my face and her legs with.

"You make me so fucking hot and wet," said Helen. "Roger doesn't eat pussy, much. And Karen's at school. I really needed you to do that. Fuck I came hard. You always do that to me."

I handed her a glass of wine and she sat in front of her mirror again. Her hair had gone awry during our love session and she handed me the brush. I stood behind her and slowly brushed her hair. She was truly a lovely woman. She touched up her eyes and applied another coat of the bright pink lip-gloss to her lips and when she turned around, she took my cock in her mouth and smeared it liberally with her lips, leaving a circle of pink on my dick. Smiling, she raised her glass in a toast and said, "To the future."

I returned the toast, and said, "To the future. Now let's fuck."

Helen walked over to the bed and kneeled on it with her ass in the air. Standing on the floor I stepped up behind her and slipped two fingers through her exposed outer lips. She was still soaked. I stroked her several times while I held my cock in my other hand and aimed it into her waiting hole. I slid in with very little effort. Helen was intensely aroused and she gasped when I hit the bottom. I held her by her hips and began a circular rocking motion within her and slowly bumped into her with short easy strokes. Her juices flowed out around my cock and soon both of our legs were slippery from her discharges. I increased the length and speed of my invasion and soon we had reached a comfortable, mutual motion, which we kept up for a long time.

My legs tired from the crouching position I had to take to lower myself to her height so I pulled back and we crawled up onto the bed. Helen pushed me on my back and mounted me. She lay forward on my chest and we found a comfortable rhythm, which allowed me the maximum movement without her having to hold herself up on her arms. We fucked for a long time.

Helen's intensity was increasing and I could feel myself building so I rolled us over and increased the speed of our rhythm. I ground myself deep into her center. I could feel her cervix on my cock as I slammed into her. Helen's flow had increased and we splashed when we came together. Suddenly she went rigid under me and howled through her teeth as she reached the top of the hill. Arching her back she pushed hard against me bringing us tightly together. I fired shot after shot of steaming semen deep inside of her. Helen's arms were clamped tightly around my neck and she locked her teeth into my shoulder leaving a deep bruise. We remained coupled together long after our passion had ended.

We slowly untangled and I moved down between her legs and licked our mixed ooze from her sweet cunt. She returned the favor and once again we had returned to a sixty-nine position on the bed, lying on our sides facing the center of the bed.

Helen was the first to separate from me and stumbled into the bathroom. I heard the shower and joined her. We bathed and dried and found our wine glasses, still mostly full from our first drink and went to the living room, still naked. I sat on the sofa and Helen found her cigarettes and lighter and joined me. We finished the bottle of wine and talked about our business adventure until I realized that it was nearly seven in the evening and I had a date to play some music with Dennis and Marie. I gathered my clothes, dressed and kissed Helen deeply. She followed me to the door and threw her arms around my neck and stuffed her tongue deep into my mouth. She withdrew and looked deep into my eyes and said, "Thanks, Cool, you know how to push my buttons."

"The pleasure belongs to us both," I said kissing her again. I departed leaving her standing naked in her kitchen.

--------

I walked back over to my house and went upstairs in search of Louise or Rita. I found both of them sitting in the kitchen with dad, enjoying a bowl of chicken and dumplings. I helped myself to a bowl and joined them at the table.

"How's your afternoon with the blond?" dad asked as I sat down.

"Fantastic," I replied.

"You are such a slut," Camille interjected as she walked into the kitchen.

12