Life At Islands Estates Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now both of you kneel facing each other," Fran instructed the girls. "Now, Cool, get behind them so they can both tongue your cock. Good, the idea is for them to make you cum on their faces."

We did as instructed. My redheaded fair skinned bride, and my dark skinned, mixed race sister with coal black hair, licked and stroked my throbbing cock until I ejected a monstrous blast of gooie sperm splashing across their faces. Fran snapped her camera furiously as I emptied my pulsing cock.

I stood there as Rita opened her mouth and her tongue extended, lapping at the thick creamy coating on Camille's face. Camille returned the favor swabbing the pearl droplets from Rita's. A long thread of jizz was stretching downward from the end of my hanging cock. Camille touched it with her tongue and it disappeared into her mouth. Fran was snapping pictures frantically, to capture it all with the camera.

She ran out of film and had to reload. Camille grabbed a robe and ran up the hallway stairs to check on Louise and Caroline. As Fran was leaning over a small table, feeding a roll of film into her camera, Rita stepped up behind her. Reaching around the small woman and cupping her full breasts, Rita pulled her back in a full body press, massaging her soft mounds vigorously.

Fran was a short woman, 5'-2" at most, perhaps 125 pounds. Slightly over weight, but very shapely, giving her a sexy look. Her hair was short and dark blond, tousled from her afternoon's activities. She wore a short, dark blue skirt, slit up the back almost too far, which accentuated her rounded hips. A sheer satin blouse covered a lacy white brassiere, which held her plump, hard nippled breasts high on her chest. The tightness of the skirt gave witness that she wore a garter belt to hold her stockings in place.

She placed the camera on the table and covered Rita's hands with her own. Her head lolled back against the taller woman's neck. She closed her eyes and let out with a long low-throated moan. Rita rolled Fran's nipples through the blouse and bra sending Fran into state of pure erotic bliss. They stood like this for a minute or more, giving me time to pick up her camera and focus it on the two sexy females and snap two pictures of them.

Camille reentered the room and doffing her silk robe, made a beeline for the two standing women. Camille reached under Fran's skirt and had her panties down around her ankles and off her feet in a heartbeat. She turned her head and smiled at me when she tossed Fran's panties aside. Pushing the blue skirt up to Fran's waist, Camille buried her face in the other woman's thick, hairy bush. I love to watch women making love, especially when one of them is obviously as turned on as Fran was at that moment. She went off like a cannon shot. Rita nearly dropped her as her legs gave out from her smashing climax. I was quickly snapping pictures.

It only took seconds for Rita and Camille to strip the woman out of her clothes and guide her to the white satin bed. After that, it was bedlam. I quickly finished the roll of film and brought one of the video cameras closer to the bed to tape the three thrashing bodies on the bed. I zoomed in close on Camille as she invaded Fran's cunt with her long dark fingers. Each time she withdrew them, they glistened with Fran's fluids. Camille was no stranger to a hot pussy, and she knew how to give pleasure. And please Fran, she did. Bringing her to three hard orgasms.

Rita concentrated on Fran's excited tits and the big camera recorded the immense size of the woman's inflamed nipples. Fran's nubs stood out atop her soft 36" DD breasts, surrounded by huge dark areola, nearly as large as walnut shells. Dark, heavily textured and very firm, just made to nurse on, Rita was nursing on Fran's nipples and they both loved it.

I had recovered sufficiently, from my blast on the girl's faces, to want in on the action. I tapped Camille on the butt and she looked up at me, understanding my intention. She vacated her place, at the juncture of Fran's thighs, and joined Rita on Fran's other tit. I positioned myself between Fran's legs and pushed my hard cock into her scalding pussy. My intrusion brought a long whimper from her lips and then she screamed, as she rocketed into a convulsive orgasm. I fucked her for a long time. She was nearly unconscious from her climaxes. Rita moved over the woman and presented her self to me. I pulled out of Fran and slipped into Rita's hot core and we humped on top of Fran until Rita had a hard bingo.

Camille pushed me off Rita and pushed between Fran's legs to lick her cunt and then she switched to Rita. Camille was kneeling with her ass in the air. Being hot and ready to let a load fly, I pulled Camille off Rita and turned her over on the bed. I entered her wet pussy and started to fuck her. She wrapped her legs around my back and locking her heels together, she met me stroke for stroke until I unloaded my balls deep in her pussy, sending her over the top to a hard climax.

It's hard to describe the exhilaration you feel when you have sex with more than one woman at a time. I have been sleeping with Rita and Camille for many months and it's always an adventure. But, adding another hot, aggressive female to our group was intense. Fran, Rita, Camille and I had shared almost four hours of uninhibited fornication, leaving us totally drained. Yet, every nerve in my body was alive and sensitive.

The photographs Fran had taken would prove to be absolutely lewd in their content. Pornographic would do them no justice. We also had a very long tape to view some long rainy night when we were feeling randy and wanted some extra stimulation. Turns out, getting married can be very exciting after all.

---------

It was past midnight when Fran had dressed and gathered her photographic equipment together. I assisted with loading her car and as she was preparing to leave, she kissed me tenderly and made me promise that I wouldn't divulge a word of what we had done here today.

"My God, I don't know what came over me," she explained.

"It'll always be our little secret," I said. "But what about the film you have, with you in the pictures?"

"I'll have to find a safe place to hide it," she said. "If my husband ever finds out about this, he will have a stroke."

"I have a big vault. When you bring the proofs of the wedding pictures back, I'll lock them away for you," I told her, trying to be helpful.

"Thanks, Cool. I'll make some special prints of you and the ladies," she promised.

She kissed me softly on the lips and asked, "Maybe we can get together again?"

"Count on it," I said, and opened her car door.

I returned to the studio to find Rita and Camille seated at the bar, freshly bathed and sans make-up and clothing. Of coarse both of them had a towel wrapped around her head. I secured a small flagon of Scotch and stood across the bar from them.

"You have to cum in Rita tonight," Camille said softly. "You did it in me and now you must do her."

"I guess you're right, Cammy. What's fair is fair," I said.

Rita smiled and reached for my hand and held it gently. "I love you, Cool," she whispered.

"I love you too, Rita. And I love you, Camille," I said.

"Love you, Cool," Camille said. "Now take your wife in the bedroom and fuck her silly!"

We did just that. Rita and I went into the bedroom as Camille went upstairs to see Louise and check on Caroline.

We kissed and fondled and I toyed with her pussy. She sucked my cock until it was steel pipe rigid and then, she lay on her back and I made slow sweet love to her. We moved together and kissed together and we came together. I filled her with my seed of love. And as luck would have it, she conceived the first of our two wonderful children that night.

Life was really good at Islands Estates!

12