Life At Islands Estates Ch. 19

Story Info
Inside Rita's Mama.
4.4k words
4.74
29.5k
1
0

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were race riots in Jacksonville that year, and as I remember, the Beatles played the Gator Bowl. The rest of 1965 flew by in a blur. Christmas was a big deal with Caroline just starting to understand about a few things. We had a huge tree and Santa Claus came with gifts for her. I spent tons of money on toys and we were simply enjoying every day.

Rita's mother, Sandra, came to spend the holidays. She was like a woman reborn with the upcoming birth of her grandchild. We as yet had no idea as to what sex it would be, just that Rita was huge and we hoped for a boy.

I discussed the idea of moving her down with Rita and she was pleased but wanted Sandra to be the one to decide. When I approached Sandra about it, she was negative at first, saying that she didn't want to interfere in her daughters life. I pooh-poohed her saying she was a part of her life and that couldn't change. When I mentioned the apartment down by the river over the mower shed, she was a little more receptive to the idea saying, "We'll see."

I invited Sandra on one of the daily walks that Caroline and I took around the yard. We trudged along the new fence line and down past the acreage that had been cleared for the stable and horse exercise ring. It was quite a long walk for the little girl, and as luck would have it, also for Sandra who was a city girl, or so I thought. We decided to rest a spell and catch our breath before starting back to the house.

We picked a spot on the bulkhead, down by the river, and sat and talked for a while. It turns out that when Sandra was a little girl, she lived with her parents on a farm in upstate New York and she was no stranger to horses. In fact, she told me she loved them. We talked about the recently cleared land and I told her how I envisioned it would look a few years from now, after we built a stable and rail fences. Her face was aglow at the thought of being around horses again. An idea formulated in my mind to build a small house near the stable and let Sandra live in it so she could be close to both her family, and the horses.

After dinner that evening, the night before New Years Eve, Rita, Sandra and I were sitting in the den enjoying an after dinner aperitif. I asked Sandra how she would feel about living in a house by the stable. Of coarse, it would take time to put a house up, but she could live in the apartment and help us with ours plans. She was extremely excited at the prospect. Rita was on cloud nine.

"You are all being so nice to me," Sandra exclaimed. She still had that little girl's voice.

"Mama, we love you," Rita said. "Don't we, Cool?"

"You betcha," I answered, looking up Sandra's skirt.

Rita caught me eyeing her mother's privates and asked out of the blue, "When was the last time you fucked my mother, Cool?"

Sandra gasped. I chuckled and said, "A couple of days before the wedding. You watched us, remember?"

"I sure do," Rita breathed. "And did you enjoy that Mama?"

Sandra was a little taken aback but she managed to say, "Oh, yes, Rita. I enjoyed it very much."

"So why haven't you done it since?" she asked. "You've had plenty of opportunities and I know Cool would fuck you at the drop of a hat."

Rita looked at me. I shrugged because I had no answer. The situation had just never arisen. I craved Sandra and would love to jump her bones. Sandra actually was a bit on the shy side. I think this conversation was making her uncomfortable.

"I don't know," Sandra whispered.

I poured Sandra another glass of Chablis and watched as Rita moved across the space from the chair she was occupying, to sit close to her mother. I handed the glass to Sandra and sat back in the chair across from them. Sandra sipped her wine and looked over the rim at me.

Rita touched Sandra's hair, which still had the Jackie Kennedy flip, with her fingertips.

"Why didn't you ever get married again, Mama?" Rita asked.

"Your father was such a wonderful man, Honey," Sandra began. "After we were married and you came along and then the twins, he was so good to me. He had to be away on business a lot and I spent so much time alone with you kids. One day, I discovered by accident, that he was married and had another family in Cleveland. That's where he was when he was supposed to be away on business. I threw him out. He sent money so I wouldn't have him arrested, but I found out that I never was really legally married to the jerk. I was devastated without him. I had to take care of the three of you so I danced in a strip joint for a couple of years and dated some real losers. Then I had a chance to go to cosmetology school and get a real job."

Sandra was crying now and Rita comforted her in her arms.

"They all treated my like a bimbo so I just sort of became one," she sobbed. "All I wanted was just to be loved."

"It's all right, Mama. Let it out," Rita consoled her, as she continued to stroke her hair and cheek.

"I never prostituted myself, although I had a thousand chances," Sandra said. "I may have been a tramp, but never a whore."

"I know, Mama," Rita said.

"When your husband and I were downstairs that day," she whispered. "I was so scared that you would catch us and throw me out. But he made me so horny and he was so gentle and loving I couldn't stop myself. When you told me how things were between you and Camille and him, I could believe my ears. I thought you were joking. But he's different. Y'all are different. Not like your brothers. Those boys are twisted inside."

"Tell me about the boys, Mama," Rita asked, softly.

Sandra was quiet. She started to speak twice and stopped.

"Tell me, Mama," Rita urged.

"Rita, I'm so ashamed," she cried. "I can't believe I let them do those things to me."

"Shhhhhh. What things, Mama?" Rita soothed.

Sandra drained her glass and held it out to me for a refill. I thought to myself as I took it from her trembling hand, that we were about to get an ear full of Rita's brother's escapades that she might not want to hear.

"One night," Sandra began, "about four or five years ago, just after they had graduated from high school, I took some laundry up to their room and found them in bed. Craig was humping Cory from behind."

"Oops." Rita said, without thinking.

"For Christ's sake, Rita, your brothers were ass fucking each other," Sandra shrieked. "I stood there like a fool and watched them. It was sadistic the way they were acting. Then after Craig shot off in Cory's ass, he sucked him off and swallowed it. They didn't see me by the door and I was afraid to move. I just stood there. When Craig got off the bed and saw me, they pulled me into the room and started to kiss me and rub my tits. It was awful what they did to me. Cory pulled my dress open and took my bra away and started to suck on my nipples and Craig put his mouth on my pussy, pushing his tongue up in me. Rita, I was cumming from what my own sons were doing to me."

Sandra fumbled for a cigarette. I picked up her lighter and lit her shaking cigarette. She sucked in a huge lungful of smoke and blew it out in a cloud.

"I'm no stranger to sex, Honey. I've been fucked every which way but Tuesday. But I had never dreamed of doing it with my own sons," she continued. "They took all my clothes off of me and pushed me on the bed. Suddenly Craig was pushing his dirty cock in my mouth. I almost puked at first, but I sucked it in and kept sucking for all I was worth. Cory was stabbing his cock in my cunt and I was blowing Craig, and all I could think about was how God Damn good it felt. All of a sudden, Cory stopped and Craig lay back on the bed. I climbed on top and took him up my pussy and begged for Cory to stick his long prick up my ass hole. I kept cumming the whole time they were doing it. I wanted it to go on forever."

She stopped, handed me the glass and adjusted herself in her seat, lit another smoke and went on, "We kept it up until Cory couldn't cum again. Craig had gone into the bathroom to piss. I followed him and tried to get him up again in the bathroom, but it was no use. He pushed my face down by the toilet and held me by the hair with one hand while he peed right in my face. He went back to the bed and I stayed on the bathroom floor until the next morning. Cory came in and picked me up and took me to my room and put me to bed. I missed two days work. I was too ashamed to show my face. Neither one of them came to my room the whole time. I finally went to work and had a really bad day at the salon and was so glad to get home. When I got there, Craig was home but Cory had gone out. You were already working for Miss Dianne and I couldn't get a hold of you to ask you what I should do."

She chugged the wine and handed me the glass. "When Craig saw me he just smiled that evil smile of his and asked how I had enjoyed the other night. I was mortified at his brazenness. I told him that I thought they were both demented and I could never be treated like that again or I would have them arrested. He just stood up and walked over to me and kissed me on the mouth. He unzipped his pants and pulled his prick out and told me to get down on my knees and suck him off. I wanted to scream at him and scratch his eyes out but I did just like he told me to, I got down on my knees and sucked him into my mouth. The filthy little fucker jerked out before he came and emptied himself all over my face and hair. And he just left me kneeling there on the floor and walked out the door. I felt like some kind of street slut, Rita."

She broke down now and sobbed uncontrollably. Rita was soothing her as best she could, but Sandra had a lot of pent up anger for her sons and it was finally coming to the surface. Telling Rita and I must have been a great release for her. Her body was wracked with her sobs and lasted for a long time. I left the room and returned with a cool damp cloth and Rita wiped her face with it.

"I'm so ashamed of myself, Honey," Sandra was finally able to speak again. "It went on like that for over a year. I could never tell you about it. When you got them the job with Dianne, they just disappeared. I hated them for what they were doing to me but when they left, I was desperate to have them back. It was so wrong and I wished they were dead some times but how fucking good I felt when I had one of them fucking into me or I had his cock in my throat. Until Cool made love to me that day, I don't think I'd ever been treated me like a beautiful woman. I was always just a piece of meat to shove your dick into."

Rita was wiping Sandra's face with the cool cloth. She leaned forward and touched her lips to her mother's. Sandra looked at Rita, confused and surprised.

"I love you, Mama," Rita whispered.

Sandra responded by pulling Rita close and covering her mouth with her open lips. I watched as Rita parted her lips just as they made contact. Their tongues searched. The kiss was as sensuous and erotic as any two females I had ever witnessed kiss. I had a hard-on.

Sandra pushed Rita out to arms length, and looked at her. She was obviously troubled about something. Her fingertips touched Rita's cheek and then she put her hand on Rita's pregnant belly.

"Did the boys ever hurt you, Baby?" Sandra asked. There was almost a note of terror in her voice.

"No, Mama. They never hurt me," Rita whispered. "I never let them touch me. They wanted to but I said no."

Sandra pulled Rita close and hugged her for dear life. "Thank God for that," she breathed.

"Why, Mama?" Rita asked. "There's a lot of things wrong in this world and a lot of ugly people. Sometimes you do things with bad people that you don't want to do, but it brings you pleasure at the time. That doesn't make it right, or you wrong, it just makes you feel different than you'd feel if you hadn't done it."

Rita's conversation with her mother was definitely getting deeper. I stood and walked over to the bar and poured a splash of House of Lords over some ice and went to sit back in my chair.

Rita pointed at my crotch and said, "Look, Mama. You made Cool's dick hard."

Sandra looked at me then my crotch. Her lips turned up at the corners and her smile broadened. I made a coughing sound in my throat and couldn't find anything intelligent to say so I just grinned dumbly at them.

Sandra's skirt had ridden up on her thighs showing lots of creamy flesh. Rita's pregnant belly was peeking out between the buttons of her maternity top. And yes, I was sporting a big woody.

"You ever make it with a woman?" I asked Sandra.

Sandra's eyes brightened perceptibly at the mention of sex with another woman. Rita looked at me and smiled. She had just gotten a mouthful of tongue from her mother, for the first time in her life, and I think she was curious, as well.

"What is this, Mama tells all day?" Sandra asked.

Rita touched her mother's lips with her fingertip and said, "I felt your kiss, Mama. You've kissed other women. Did you like it?"

Sandra leaned back against the sofa and answered her daughter, "Oh, Rita. Of coarse I've been with women. You must realize that after the boys moved out, I was desperate for sex. The depravity of what the boys and I were doing built a hunger in me that blazed inside of me after they left. I'd been involved in three ways with a man and a woman before but never had a woman alone. One afternoon I was working late at the salon, doing a perm for one of my regulars. She was an old customer, and she tipped well, so I agreed to do her after we closed one night. I remember her complaining about not getting enough attention from her husband, which was a regular topic of conversation around there. Then she told me that she had a girlfriend who used to help her with her problem, but she was out of town or something."

Rita was fascinated by her mother's revelations. I listened quietly with a major bulge in my pants.

"I asked her what she meant," Sandra continued. "She told me that she and her girlfriend used to go out to dinner and then to a motel and have sex together. I wasn't fresh off the turnip truck, but I found it a little kinky for two women to go to a motel for sex and she asked me why, sex was sex. Then she told me how wonderful sex between two women could be. I didn't know what to say, I just kept rolling curlers in her hair and let her talk. She asked me if I had ever been with another female and I told her only with a guy there and she laughed. I was a little put off, but I liked Eve and let it go. Then she asked me if another woman had ever played with my pussy. Well, I was shocked but told her that I did once while we were with this guy. She asked if I enjoyed it and I told her I guessed that I had. It had been fleeting but I guess it was all right. Then she reached her hand out and ran it up the inside of my leg. I had short-shorts on, because it was summer and it gets hot with the dryers going all day. Her hand was cool and she let her fingers slide right up under the leg of my shorts and touched my panties. She just held it there pushing my panties up into my crack with her fingers."

Sandra closed her eyes and remembered the feeling. "My God, Rita. I came in five seconds. I was so embarrassed I couldn't speak. I just stood there with my legs clamped down on Eve's hand and creamed her. I had to finish rolling up her hair and my panties were flooded. Eve was on fire too. I finally got her under the dryer a but I took her to one way in the back and turned all the lights in the shop off so no one could see us in the rear. Eve skinned her skirt and panties off and sat with her lags spread apart and begged me to touch her pussy. Honey, I was electrified. I played with her lips and clit and she taught me just how to touch her so it felt good. Then I started eating her out and she gushed her juices all over my face. When her hair had dried, she pushed me back in the pedicure chair and sucked on my pussy until I was drained. Jesus it was good."

Rita pushed Sandra's skirt up on her hips and reached between her thighs. Sandra pushed her legs together and tried to extract Rita's hand.

"Honey, No!" Sandra gasped, as Rita pushed her hand against the wetness between Sandra's legs.

"Hush, Mama. Spread your legs for me, now," Rita demanded.

Sandra relaxed her legs and let Rita push her knees apart. Her panties were awash with her juices. Her excitement heightened when Rita made contact with her sodden labia through the silk that covered them. The color rose up in her face as Rita massaged her center. I watched Sandra grab for Rita's hand and pull it into her pussy. Rita looked over at me and winked. I knew she was waiting for me to jump in but I decided to let nature take its course and see what happened. Sandra pulled the triangle of her panties aside revealing her swollen lips to us and Rita went straight into her center with her long, slender finger. Sandra had surrendered herself to her daughter now, and there was no turning back.

Release was quick and powerful as Sandra was swept into a turbulent orgasm at the hands of her pregnant daughter. She lay with her head thrown back on the sofa trying to regain her composure. Rita stood and took her mother's hand. She pulled her skirt up and held her legs wide apart as she moved the trembling hand up to touch her smooth cunt.

"See, Mama? I'm all wet too," Rita whispered. "I'm big and fat and pregnant, but you make me want you."

Sandra pulled herself up and buried her face in Rita's pussy, dragging her tongue across her daughter's extended clit. Rita nearly collapsed when she felt Sandra's tongue so I leapt up and steadied her.

"C'mon, you two," I said. "Lets go in the other room and relax."

Rita dislodged herself from her mother's searching mouth and I pulled Sandra to her feet. I touched the hidden button under the mantle and opened the invisible door to The War Room. Rita rushed in ahead of Sandra and I, and set fire to a dozen candles close to one of the loungers in the room. Sandra stood, transfixed, gazing around the bizarre sexual dungeon.

"What is this place?" she breathed, taking in her dimly lit surroundings.

Her eyes traveled from one strange object to the next, not fully comprehending the significance of each, but understanding of the purpose for its existence.

"My father called it his 'War Room'," I said.

Rita walked over and sat on the lounger, being seven and a half months into her pregnancy made her back and legs tired by this time of the day. I went to her and sat with her. I gently rubbed her big belly and kissed her softly. She leaned back and pulled at her panties with one hand. I helped her pull them off her legs.

"Everything is getting so tight," she sighed, as she sat with her legs apart.

Sandra strolled around the room as Rita and I sat watching. Her hand swept softly across the smooth leather of the pommel horse in the center of the room. She noticed the leather straps on the arms and legs of the high-backed chair on the far side and the shackles on the cross-bucks. Her eyes opened wide when she pulled the doors open on the big wooden cabinet and saw the array of paddles and other implements of torture. A trapeze hung from a ring in the beam, which crossed overhead, and swung waist high above the floor.

As she explored the room and inspected each of the unusual devices she was becoming more and more aroused. Her fingers were fiddling with the buttons on her blouse and soon she had her hand inside, rubbing her own breast, as she strolled. She went back to the trapeze and gave it a gentle push, causing it to swing slowly back and to. She turned her head and stared at me. I barely nodded my head, but she saw. Her hands worked the last buttons on her blouse and it fluttered to the floor. Her skirt followed. She slipped the straps of her bra off her shoulders and pulled it down and around, unhooking the tiny hooks and dropping it on top of her other clothes. Clad only in thigh-high white nylon hose and white heels, she turned and looked at the trapeze. Stepping out of her shoes, she hoisted herself up on the hand bar and slid her rump back into the leather cradle. She raised her feet up and placed them in the stirrups and leaned back into the thin leather lacing. She was now in a semi-reclining position with her legs spread wide apart, and the shiny lips of her wet pussy completely exposed.

12