Life At Islands Estates Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed Rita again. She smiled a wicked smile and pushed me in the direction of her suspended mother. I removed my clothes as I slowly approached the vulnerable woman. Taking my rock hard cock in my hand I stepped between her legs and inserted it in her waiting hole.

"Oh God, Cool," Sandra whispered. "I need this so fucking much. Please, just fuck me hard."

I placed a hand over each of Sandra's thighs, and pulled her toward me, impaling her as she swung onto me. Her breath left her as I went in full depth in one smooth motion. I stood still on the floor and simply moved on and off my stiff prick by pushing her away and pulling her back. Sandra's pussy gurgled and squished as I moved her in each direction. She groaned and clamped her feet behind me and convulsed around me. I let her take up the motion now. She moved on and off by holding her feet on either side of me and bending her knees to pull me in and push me off. Rita came over and bent over her mother's face, kissing her passionately on the mouth. Sandra grabbed her head and crushed her lips to her daughters.

I was moving easily, in no rush, letting Sandra have her releases as they swept over her. I didn't want to brutalize her in any way. After what seemed like half dozen hard orgasms Sandra relaxed her legs and hung there for several minutes, with me fully imbedded in her depths. Her pussy flexed and relaxed on my cock over and over. Sandra had good muscle tone.

I had been standing between Sandra's legs for over a half hour and I was feeling the train coming around the bend. I took her by the thighs again and started to fuck into her in earnest. She knew the signs and wrapped her legs around me again and met every thrust with ferocious determination until I splashed a bucket full of hot cum in her frantically sucking cunt. We rocked together and stayed locked, cock in pussy, until I had drained the whole reservoir deep inside of her. Rita stood holding her mother's face to her naked breasts through our final collision.

"Don't worry, mama," Rita whispered, as she kissed her mother's face. "You'll be safe at Islands Estates."

--------

And safe indeed she became. I contacted Dianne and had her make arrangements to forward all of Sandra's belongings to her, via a moving company. She set up housekeeping in the little apartment over the mower shed on the river, turning the old place into a frilly paradise, which matched her newfound wonderment for life. Sandra and I were to become the best of friends, over the following years and we would share many hours of hot kinky sex. Everyone at Islands Estates fell in love with her, even Louise.

February of '66 brought the final weeks of Rita's first pregnancy. She delivered our son on the last day of the month. After a long discussion amongst the entire clan, it was decided his name would be William Joseph Ellis. You guessed it, all you Redneck Bubbas, BILLY JO! And if you think that's a hoot, wait 'til you hear what we name our daughter.

Life is great at Islands Estates!

12