Life At Islands Estates Ch. 20

Story Info
Helen has a busy day.
7.6k words
4.71
22.7k
1
0

Part 20 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days grew longer and warmer. Caroline started talking more and more and was turning into a real person. Billy Joe kept waking us all up at regular intervals every night to be fed and changed. Rita was a bit bedraggled by the nursing routine but she was the proudest mother ever. Louise was on cloud nine with the little ones around and doted over them constantly.

Construction on the stone fence around the estate was in full swing and site work for the stables had been completed by early July. Camille was involved in a thousand aspects of design on the development of Palm Coast and I was deeply embroiled in helping Helen Blossom compile a complete picture of the family holdings.

--------

After passing her bar exams, Helen had given old Mr. Schnitzer, dad's lawyer for fifty years and Helen's boss, notice of her intention to leave his employ and take our family business on as a full time endeavor. The old lawyer took this as a perfect opportunity to retire and he and Helen spent months finding council for his other clients and gathering all the hundreds of files regarding the Ellis Enterprises, as dear old dad called his former companies, together. It turns out that dad had holdings in states all over the south and that many of his investments were in diversified property holdings such as shopping malls, apartment complexes, golf courses and the like.

The paper work connected with his adventurous life was monumental. We hauled over forty loads of boxes of files back to the estate in the Nomad and set up a makeshift office in my former bedroom downstairs next to the studio. Helen and Camille were also making noises about the impending initial sale of waterfront lots up at the development and we mutually decided to construct an office building on site close to where the commercial center of the development was to be located. This was to be a priority due to the fact that we would be hiring about twenty-five realtors and other office help to begin the process.

Dad put us in touch with a man he had dealings with in the past, to act as project manager, under Camille's direct supervision. Beau would prove to be our salvation in the end due to his extensive experience in large community development projects. Helen and I would be in charge of all the financial and legal aspects of the project and leave the construction business to the professionals. This suited me just fine because it left me free to spend some time with the children and Rita and oversee the work on the estate.

By mid November, a beautiful three-story office building had been erected in record time, on a dirt road in the center of the development area. We would only be using part of the building at first, but we would finish the upper floors and expand as things progressed.

Camille had a suite of offices for the construction division on the main floor along with the real estate division. Helen and I were situated on the second floor in the rear of the building occupying about a third of that floor. My office and hers adjoined with a reception room ahead of hers and two conference rooms, one large the other small off the reception area. I could enter and exit my office from either, Helen's office, the main hall, or a stairway to the outside at the rear. Of coarse, we had a small lounge and I had a private bathroom with a shower, tub and dressing room. We spent a fortune decorating and furnishing our offices and they reflected the immenseness of our fortune.

On the day the furniture was delivered to the offices, Helen had been busily sorting out the thousands of documents that the old lawyer had collected over the years and was extremely agitated with her self for misplacing her handbag, which contained her cigarettes and makeup. We searched high and low and she discovered that she had left it in her car when she arrived that morning and simply forgotten to bring it in. During our search, the furniture store guys showed up with our delivery.

Helen had purchased beautiful Italian leather sofas and chairs for the reception room, her office and my office. They were magnificent, indeed. Each piece was big and soft, with big puffy arms and high thick backs, for comfort. The last piece they brought in was the big sofa for Helens office. The deliverymen placed it where she wanted it and she rewarded them with a fifty-dollar tip and thanked them profusely.

I stood in the doorway to my office and watched as Helen closed the door, after the delivery guys had departed. She snapped the lock. She turned and took two steps into the room, unbuttoning her jacket and dropping it on the thick, cranberry red carpet. Her fingers deftly released the buttons down the front of her silk blouse and it too joined the jacket on the floor. The skirt followed and she stood clad in her lacy beige bra, panties, hose, and heels.

"Mr. Ellis, would you care to get fucked on my new sofa?" she asked.

Crossing over to her I replied, "I don't mind if I do."

Our lips met in a steamy kiss. We hadn't been together sexually for a couple of months, but we had spent many hours together during our construction and moving operations. I felt her hands on my back, pulling my shirt out of my trousers. She pushed the shirt over my head and zeroed in on my belt buckle. Quickly dropping my pants to a heap around my ankles, Helen sank to her knees and took my stiffening cock into her warm mouth. She was a great cocksucker, never getting frantic but always moving and using her tongue continuously. It didn't take much to get me excited. I pulled her up from the floor, before she took me too far, and stepped the rest of the way out of my pants.

"Hurry, Cool. I'm really hot," Helen begged, stripping out of her bra and panties.

Helen reclined on the new leather sofa, and spread her luscious legs. I plunged my face between her thighs and captured her feathery petals between my lips. I sucked hard on them, drawing blood into them and causing them to darken. Helen drew in her breath and stiffened a little then relaxed. I searched for her love bud and struck it with my tongue. She stiffened again and sucked in her breath. Helen was right, she was hot and sensitive. She started to leak immediately soaking the hair of my goatee and smearing the cushion of the new sofa. I was glad we had chosen leather.

"I need cock, Virgil," Helen squeaked.

"Okay, Sweetie, cock it is," I said, and plowed balls deep into her hot wet pussy.

We took up a hard steady cadence right at the start and went straight through 'til we erupted almost simultaneously in mutual ecstasy, each of us expelling copious quantities of sexual fluids, mixing together and flowing out onto the cushions.

"Oh, God, that's gotta be good," Helen breathed.

I agreed, leaning back and sitting on the floor. "Welcome to the corporate offices of Palm Coast Development," I declared, as we both started to laugh hysterically.

We tidied up and I left Helen, wearing only her hose and her jacket, to her filing and went home for my afternoon tramp around the estate with Caroline.

--------

"Fuck," Helen thought to her self, after Tall Cool had driven away, "it's been a long time, Mr. Ellis." She now referred to Virgil as Mr. Ellis when they were around clients and contractor types. She was the consummate professional. After all, she was a woman embroiled in a mostly male project and keeping it professional was important to her.

She sat in her new desk chair. The leather was cool against the exposed skin of her still naked butt. She giggled, thinking back on the look on his face when she had asked him if he wanted to fuck her on the new sofa. "Dumb question, Helen," she thought. "I would kill for him if he asked me to!"

She was startled back to reality by a soft knock on the door and a voice, "Helen it's Camille, may I come in?"

"Shit, I'm still naked!" Helen thought as she jumped up to pull on her skirt.

"I'm coming," she said, dancing on one foot as she pulled her shoe on.

She picked up her bra, but her panties were missing. "Damn, he's at it again!" She thought stuffing her bra and blouse between some books on the shelf next to the door.

She quickly unsnapped the lock and opened the door. There stood Camille, looking radiant, as always. She smiled stepping into the office and looked around.

"This is spectacular," Camille said, scanning the opulent surroundings of the lawyer's office. "I like it."

"Your brother has very good taste," Helen replied. She was most appreciative of the praise. Camille moved to her and hugged her giving her the traditional southern peck on the cheek. She lingered for a couple of extra seconds sending sparks straight into Helen's already aroused brain.

Camille stared into Helen's eyes and saw the fire burning. She leaned forward and touched her warm lips to Helen's. The two women melted together in a passionate embrace. Breaking the kiss after many seconds, Helen took a deep breath.

Camille's soft voice was the first to fill the sexually charged room. "This place makes you all mushy in the panties, doesn't it?"

"I don't have any on. Your brother chased me right out of them," Helen declared and both women broke into uproarious laughter. Holding her sides, Camille backed up a few steps and plopped down on the sofa where just minutes earlier, Helen and Tall Cool had made love.

"He is something," Camille managed, still chuckling. "Did he get what he was after?"

"I got what I was I was after," Helen stated, smiling at Camille. "But I don't think it was enough."

Camille patted the cushion next to her and Helen crossed the room and sat next to the caramel skinned beauty. Their lips met again, in a torrid kiss. Camille's long fingers slipped into the opening of Helen' jacket and cupped her large soft breast. She thumbed Helen's bulging nipple into a stone hard pebble, sending even more sparks to Helen's brain.

Helen pulled Camille's thin sweater over her head and reached around and unfastened her strapless bra, freeing Camille's gorgeous tits. Camille had added four inches, and two cup sizes, to her bust line since Caroline was born.

Helen's motor was running at full throttle, and her transmission was in high gear. She zeroed in on Camille's soft melons with her hands and mouth. She pushed Camille back on the couch and knelt on the floor next to her and mauled the dark girls breasts. Her tongue beat a tattoo on Camille's sensitive nipples while she applied suction with her lips and softly kneaded them with her fingers. Helen's free hand found it's way up Camille's inner thigh and her fingers slid under the thin gusset of her panties, exploring the folds of her cleft.

Helen released her hold on Camille's nipple and pushed her way between the outspread legs and into Camille's weeping sex. She tugged the panties aside and swished her tongue into the dark folds, searching for Camille's man in the boat. Her tongue, finding the sought after button, restarted the rhythm it had used on Camille's nipples and swiftly took her over the edge of reality to orgasm land, leaving them both breathless and wanting more.

Camille lurched up off the sofa, pushing Helen down on the thick burgundy carpet. She pulled her self on top of the blond lawyer, jerking her skirt up to her waist. Straddling her, Camille thrust her face between Helen's thighs and launched a torpedo shot with her tongue straight into the center of Helen's squirting pussy. Helen bathed Camille's face with female ejaculate, as she sailed into a blinding climax of her own.

Camille rested on top of Helen, after she had consumed all of Helen's discharges into her mouth.

It was Helen's turn to speak first, "Camille," she asked. "Anybody ever tell you how good you eat pussy?"

"Just Rita and Mama," she replied. "Cool calls me Hoover."

"Cool eats pussy real good, too," Helen said.

"Oh, how well I know, Honey," Camille agreed. "I've got Cool almost every night, you know."

"Bitch!" Helen stated. Both of them laughed again.

"He's always there for you, Lover," Camille said.

"I know, but it's not quite the same as being married to the guy," Helen lamented.

"Hey, he's my brother," Camille said.

"Sugar Plum, I was there, remember. I live next door to you. You are as married to him as Rita," Helen said. "And like you say, you get to sleep with him every night."

"It's all right, Sweetheart," Camille cooed. "Rita and will share him with you."

"I know," Helen, concluded, pushing her self up and sitting on the floor beside Camille.

"Cool tells me your making progress on daddy's investments," Camille said.

"Actually, I am," Helen said. "But I have to tell you something in all honesty. You father and my former boss are really a pair. I don't know how Mr. Schnitzer kept it all straight, but he did. The real estate holdings are enormous and the returns from the leases and rentals are monumental. The deposits into the trust account are almost four million dollars a month. The tax escrow is generating interest so fast, that I've had a hard time calculating it. Mr. Pitello, at the bank, put me in touch with Virgil's CPA, who handles the taxes, and he was extremely helpful. But he's telling me he wants out because of the vastness of the holdings, it takes two people full time to handle the paperwork for the government. So, what your dad was saying about spending the money is correct. We gotta find a way to either spent a bunch, or pay huge taxes. Cool gave Lisa Holiday two million for a one million dollar airplane. But that's only two weeks worth of income."

Camille, still half naked and lying on the floor, listened intently to Helen's assessment of her family's immense wealth.

"Does Cool know about all of this?" Camille asked.

"He's aware of the fact that it's huge, but I don't think he knows that he could but a small country if the price was right. Hell, he already owns a mountain in North Carolina and hasn't even seen it," Helen stated.

Camille chuckled and rubbed her nipple casually with her fingers. Helen reached out and tangled her fingers with Camille's. "You're so beautiful," Helen whispered.

Camille pushed her self up and kissed Helen gently and smiled. "We have to get dressed, we'll be here all afternoon playing sucky-fucky, if we don't."

They dressed and talked about the sale of the first lots in the development and the proposed closing dates. Camille was back in business mode and Helen had a ton of work ahead of her as well. They agreed that a little afternoon delight was good for morale and promised to give Tall Cool and vigorous workout together very soon.

--------

On the brief ride home, I pulled Helen's skimpy panties from my pocket and inhaled deeply of her scent. Helen had a sweet aroma and eating her cunt was great sport, especially when she was discharging the delicious nectar that went along with her orgasms. I decided that I needed to do something really nice for her because of her tremendous help with the estate and the development. I didn't have a clue as to what I wanted to do but I would think of something.

Caroline came bounding across the room, crying Daddy Daddy, as I walked in the kitchen door. I bundled her up in my arms and nuzzled her neck. Rita was in hot pursuit and gave me a warm welcome and a big kiss, upon seeing me.

"Ooh, Helen today," she declared, smiling from ear to ear. "I can taste her sweet pussy on your lips, Lover."

I have no secrets. And I guess I'm not too bright, but everybody is on the same page here. So life goes on.

"Come walk with us," I said to Rita, as I collected Caroline by the hand and headed out the door.

Rita hugged my arm as we walked out the drive to the front gate and then north along the new stone wall surrounding the property. We had cleared a path along the inside of the wall, wide enough to drive along in a truck, and Gerald had a nice growth of new grass growing on it. The plan was to keep it mowed so we could walk along the wall in comfort. I hoped that when we finally got our stable built and the horses, it would serve as a suitable riding trail. The distance around the perimeter exceeded five miles along the wall and river. Work on the wall was still under way on the northern end so we didn't walk that far yet.

Caroline was always busy exploring the edge of the woods as we walked and I marveled at how astute she had become for a two and a half year old. I hoped that little Billy Joe would take to the outdoors as much as Caroline.

We cut down through the woods to the clearing that had been cut for the stable and Gerald was standing there with one of the contractors that had been hired to begin the work. The field, in front of us had grown over with the seed that Gerald had planted and a tall growth of hay waved in the breeze. The clearing extended from where we stood at the edge of the woods, about two thousand feet down to the river and was a quarter of a mile wide. Eventually, the training ring and stable would occupy the area close to where we stood and the remainder would be fenced in wood rail fencing to corral the horses. Of coarse, the stable would be huge and have adequate space for more animals than we ever planned on having. Right!

I wanted to build a big barn too and told Gerald to get a plan together and we would entertain that as a continuation of the stable. I have also hired a contractor to erect a house for Sandra on the far edge of the clearing overlooking the water. I let Sandra tell our contractor just what she wanted, and then I told him to build it three times the size she had indicated because I wanted her to have plenty of room if the grand kids wanted to stay over.

We continued our walk down along the water and before long we were at Sandra's apartment. She came running out and presented Caroline with a sugar cookie and patted me on the backside after hugging Rita almost breathless. We sat out on the bulkhead and talked for a long time. Rita was constantly conspiring to find ways to throw Sandra and I together alone, so she conveniently had to take Caroline inside to potty so Gram-gram and daddy could talk about Gram-gram's new house.

Sandra waited until the door had closed on the apartment, then she pulled me by the hand around to the side of the mower shed and fell to her knees in front of me reaching for my zipper. Her mouth was on my cock before I could even speak She worked feverishly to devour me whole, twisting and turning her head in all directions as her tongue slathered around me. I put a hand on either side of Sandra's head, attempting to slow her down. But she was determined to bring me rapidly to my end, sucking with extreme force, as she inhaled me into her throat. I didn't disappoint her by lasting too long. My load thundered into her mouth within minutes filling her throat with molten jizm. She didn't spill a drop as she milked me dry and popped me out of her mouth, just when the screen door on the apartment over our heads creaked open. I quickly tucked my softening member back into my pants, in the knick of time, before Caroline raced around the corner of the shed.

Caroline grabbed Sandra by the hand and pulled her around the corner in front of the building to show her Gerald's zoom-zoom, (lawn mower).

"So, Sailor," Rita cooed, sidling up to me, "How's Mama doing these days?"

"Well, Sweet Cheeks," I drawled, "Your mama is doing a fine job."

Rita giggled. "Don't you mean blow-job?" She asked.

"Well, yeah," I answered, grinning. "You're so bad. I guess that's why I love ya."

"I love you too, Cool Guy," Rita oozed, hugging my arm again.

We started walking back up to the big house with Caroline dragging Gram-gram by the hand behind us. Rita was being really lovey-dovey lately. I liked that.

--------

Helen and Camille were sitting on the patio as we approached. Rita and I joined them as Sandra went inside with Caroline. Camille produced a couple of cold brewski's and we sat enjoying the late afternoon sunshine, knowing that fall leads to the cool rainy days of winter in the next few weeks.