Life At Islands Estates Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes in time to see Billy walking up the walk from the boathouse. He had witnessed the whole scene and his smile told us he was amused. My naked cock was still lying out of my pants, but from his angle below us, I was sure he couldn't see it. Rita blushed and went into the house. To my knowledge, this was the first time any of my kids had caught us screwing around out in the open. Billy had taken over my old room downstairs, so he had all the privacy in the world to carry on with his sisters. And I had shown them all how to run the video equipment so I was fairly certain that some tape of them existed somewhere. I had never seen any of it but I suspected that they were just as horny and perverse as all the rest of us in the family. Boy, was I about to get an education.

--------

At twenty-two, Caroline was studying archeology at Jacksonville University. She took her classes leisurely, commuting to school three days a week and devoting the remainder of her time to research and exploration along the river. She also spent a good deal of time around the estate and we still took regular strolls around the place and often we would ride our horses for hours along the river.

A couple of days after I had spied on Camille and Caroline in the throws of passion, I was enjoying a Scotch in my study. Caroline passed the door on her way in from the pool, waving as she went by. A few minutes passed and she returned and entered the room, toting a beer for herself, and a refill for me. She was still clad in her very brief bikini, which covered about seven square inches of skin and left her all but naked.

She sat my glass on the table next to my arm and stood in front of me and took a swallow from her beer. She was an exact duplicate of her gorgeous mother, twenty-five years earlier.

"You look just like you mother did when she moved back from Atlanta," I said.

Caroline smiled and pirouetted in front of me. I got the signal. Sprong!

"You like what you see?" she asked demurely.

"Oh, yes. Very much," I answered. "You have your grandmothers eyes and smile."

"You miss her, don't you?" she asked.

"You have no idea, Pumpkin," I said softly. "My world revolved around her for so many years. She was the mother I never had. She taught me how to love a woman."

"You mean you and grandma were lovers?" she shrieked.

"I thought you knew," I stated.

"Not about that," she breathed. "Tell me about our family."

I was three in the afternoon. I closed the door on the study, which meant to all in residence that we were not to be disturbed. For the next four hours I told Caroline the story about the Ellis family. I left nothing out and I told her the truth about everyone who lived here over all the years. To say she was astonished would be a gross understatement. Her nipples stood out in her tiny bikini like shooter marbles. The pink triangle covering her pubic area had darkened as she had become increasingly wetter from my descriptions of some of the erotic adventures that had taken place in this house involving our family members.

She let me do all the talking. I told her that Rita and Camille had filled me in on their escapades and also her relationship with her brother and sister. She blushed when I told her how excited I had become when I watched her with her mother by the pool and how Rita had sucked me off afterwards on the balcony. I also told her that Billy had seen us.

"He told me," she said. "He said mama was there too, watching the two of you. He came to my room with a big stiffy and wanted me to blow him. I did, too. That's all we do is oral sex. He gets crazy with Sandra, but he's kind of laid back with me. I've never had an orgasm with him. Mama and Rita can get me off and I can get myself off with my fingers and toys, but I've never gotten off with Billy."

"How about with other guys?" I asked, my curiosity getting the best of me.

"There hasn't been anybody else," she whispered.

"Why not?" I inquired.

"Because I want the first time to be with someone special," she said, almost so softly I couldn't hear her words.

She was sitting very close to me and I could feel her trembling. I reached my hand out and touched her cheek with my fingers. Caroline's entire body sprung out with goose pimples as my finger came in to contact with her skin. Her eyes closed and her lips parted a fraction. I leaned forward and our lips met softly. Our only contact was our lips and her thigh against mine. The pressure of our lips increased and I felt her tongue search for mine. As they touched, Caroline melted into me. We clutched each other desperately and crushed ourselves together.

My hands found her ripe melons and I caressed her with a tenderness that I didn't know I possessed. Soon my mouth was covering her naked breasts and she was purring deep in her throat, just Like Louise used to do. I picked her up and carried her over to the fireplace where I tripped the lever opening the door into The War Room. I carried her across the room and laid her back on the king sized bed against the wall by the dressing room. Removing her scanty bikini bottom, I opened her legs and covered her virgin pussy with my mouth. I spent a lot of time licking and nibbling on her feathery outer lips and sliding my tongue deep into her melting pot. I tortured her erect love button until she finally cried out in ecstasy, giving herself over to her first male induced orgasm.

Caroline was in a state of complete sexual release. Her body had taken control of her mind and its sole mission was to achieve a sexual explosion.

"I want to taste you," she gasped, when her passion ebbed.

She pulled my pants off and lay next to me on the bed. She held herself up on one elbow as she bent her head over my granite spire. Her tongue lashed out and cleared the fluid from the blood-engorged head. Then she started to pay homage to my prick. Her mouth moved up and down the side, her tongue alive as she moved all around. She missed nothing from the tip of my cock to my puckered ass hole. Every inch received attention. Pre-cum oozed steadily from the tiny slit on the head and she smeared it all over me with her hot mouth. When she, at long last, closed her lips over the end and started her descent, I was about to cum. Her fingers closed around the base of my erection and she increased the pressure, prolonging my release.

Her head bobbed up and down each time taking more of me in. Suddenly, she plunged her head all the way down over my straining cock and rested her face tightly against my belly. I felt her throat muscles begin to massage me and her hand released its grip. I swear, it felt like the first time Louise had taken me down her throat. I gathered up the sheets with both fists and slammed up into her mouth, sending the whole of Lake Meade gushing down her gulping throat.

What a rush!

Caroline sucked hard, draining me of every last vestige of cum. Her mouth stayed on me for what seemed like an eternity before she lifted her head up and pulled her mouth from me. She scooted up the bed and lay with her head nestled into my chest. Her legs were against mine and I could feel the dampness seeping from her womanhood onto my thigh. I was shot for a while. It took a lot longer to recover these days. But I didn't think either of us would be leaving this bed until Caroline had lost her virginity to me.

"Why'd we wait so long, Sugar?" I asked.

"I was afraid you'd say no," she whispered.

"I never said no to you in your whole life," I replied.

"I know, but I wanted it to be perfect. Just like this," she said.

Her hand slowly jacked my cock back to hardness. I rolled on top of her and eased myself into position over her. Her legs spread out and she wrapped them behind my back. I entered her wet cunt slowly, giving her time to adjust to my size. I felt her pulling me in with her legs so I let her run the show. Her pussy felt like a scalding velvet glove wrapping itself around me as I slowly slid down into her depths. Her hymen had been broken, presumably from the insertion of a dildo or some other toy.

I rested on top of her now, fully embedded in her tight young hole. I felt her flexing her inner muscles, coaxing me to start moving. And move I did, withdrawing all the way to the very tip and them re-entering her in a long smooth stroke. Again and again I repeated the ritual until we were mutually engaged in a steady rhythm.

"Oh, Daddy!" she cried, as a strong orgasm wrenched through her vibrant body. "Fuck me hard, Daddy!"

I pounded into her, causing her climaxes to repeat again and again, until I felt the stirrings in my balls that signaled that I was nearing the point of no return.

Caroline must have felt it too, because she breathed in my ear, "Cum in me, Daddy. Fill my pussy with your hot cock juice!"

I erupted inside of her within seconds of her request, filling her to overflowing with warm sticky goo. Oh how good she felt throwing her body against me, experiencing yet another monumental orgasm as we came together.

Again, all we could do was lay there in the dimly lit room, savoring each other.

How quickly lives change at Islands Estates.

12