Life At Islands Estates Ch. 26

Story Info
The weekend of the big show.
8.3k words
4.78
21.4k
3
0

Part 26 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had also been an interesting night for Billy Joe and Steve. After I had given them permission to take the powerful customized Nomad wagon out for a spin, Steve told Billy about a house party down in Jacksonville Beach, where he was sure they could get a little action. Billy steered the sleek machine through the downtown streets and with Steve's directions, they were soon heading east on Beach Boulevard and over the Intra-coastal Waterway bridge to the beach.

They turned south on Fifteenth Street and drove past the golf course and west on Sea Breeze Woods Drive. It was obvious, by the number of cars in front of the fourth house down the block, where the party was taking place. Billy drove past and turned around and parked on the opposite side of the street.

The door was open and they walked inside. A tallish, skinny blond rushed up and hugged Steve and welcomed them to the party. Things seemed pretty laid-back to Billy due the fact that the music was playing softly, there were only about a dozen kids there and the party goers all seemed to be sitting around in small groups talking or drinking beer. If there was any action here, it was mighty quiet action. The girl, Betty, invited them to help themselves to the fridge and the food. Steve disappeared and returned with two beers but Billy refused and opted for a Coke instead, explaining his responsibility for the extremely rare automobile he had been entrusted with.

A freckle-faced boy came up to us and asked if we had been out back by the pool yet. Steve said no and he pointed the way and told them to be sure to check out the sliding glass doors into the bedroom off the pool enclosure. They walked through the door out to the pool area. Three guys were standing by the afore mentioned glass door and looking in on the activities in the bedroom.

Steve asked one of the boys what was going on and the boy told Steve to take a look. Inside the partially opened door, a middle aged, silky blond woman sat on the edge of the bed feverishly sucking the cock of a tall, pimply-faced youth, who appeared to be about to pass out from the sensations he was experiencing. She was a good bit overweight and all she was wearing was a red satin bra and panties.

The boy by the door explained to Billy that she was Betty's mother. He told them that Betty didn't know that she was back here blowing all the boys who wanted it, while the rest of them were in the other part of the house. He told them he was next and if they wanted a great blowjob to get in line.

The pimply-faced kid blew his nuts after a few seconds and they watched as the boy they had been talking to pulled his zipper down and took his place where the other one had been standing. Billy asked one of the others how many she had done so far and was told eight. Steve looked on as the boy she was with now, pulled his dick out of her mouth and shot his load all over her big bouncy tits, leaving wet trails of sperm on her red bra.

The other two boys standing by the door each took a turn and was quickly dispatched by the heavyset woman on the bed.

Steve looked at Billy and said, "Lets do her together."

Billy shrugged and they entered the room. Steve slid the glass doors closed and snapped the latch. He then pulled the curtain across the window so no one could see into the room.

"I didn't think you were going to show, Stevie," she cooed.

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world, Mrs. B," Steve said, pulling his pants down and dropping his shorts.

The woman's eyes gleamed at the sight of Steve's enormous cock dangling semi-hard between his legs. He pulled his shirt off and stood naked. His dick was huge, much thicker than Billy's and a full ten inches long, and it wasn't totally hard yet. Billy stripped and the two of them stood facing the bed.

Mrs. B reached behind her back and freed her big boobs from the bra and stood to pull her panties down. Billy glanced at the panties as they hit the floor and made a mental note to retrieve them before he left. Steve stepped in front of the woman and she took his huge member in her mouth and sucked it until it stood like a tree branch. Billy moved close and she took his cock and worked the same magic on him.

Steve lay on his back and she lowered herself on his big pecker, sinking completely down on it without hesitation. She wallowed around on him and then looking turning her head, she said, "Fuck my ass hole."

She leaned forward on Steve and Billy crawled between her legs and pushed his thick cock through her wrinkly butt hole. She groaned loudly as he plunged into her ass but soon the three of them were engaged in a clumsy humping motion. Billy could only get a few inches in her ass but he held on as he felt Steve driving his huge cock in and out of her cunt. The sensation of Steve's gnarly prick sliding past his through the thin membrane separating Mrs. B's ass hole and cunt was more than Billy could stand. He unloaded a flood of jizz in her tight hole and was forced out by Steve's enormous pole.

With Billy's weight off her back, the blond woman pushed herself up and pulled her legs underneath her so she could raise and lower herself on and off Steve's prick. Billy marveled at the woman's ability to take such a monster prick inside of her.

"I'm gonna cum, Mrs. B," Steve announced.

The woman pulled off his cock and flopped on her back. Steve kneeled over her face and jacked his big meat with his hand. Suddenly he groaned and stiffened. Billy watched as Steve exploded, covering her with long thick streams of milky juice, from her forehead to her belly button. Billy couldn't imagine where so much cum had come from. Steve had gushed a tremendous amount over her reclining body.

The bedroom door suddenly burst open and Betty stormed into the room raging at her mother.

"You nasty fucking slut!" Betty screamed at her mother. "How could you do this to me, you filthy, cock sucking whore!"

Betty attacked her mother, who was still prone on the bed. As she grabbed for her mother's hair, Mrs. B kicked at her from the bed, catching her in the stomach. She moved with the quickness of a cat and sprung from the bed and slapped the girl hard across the face, sending her sprawling to the floor. The older woman jumped on her daughter and gathering a full handful of hair, jerked her head up and slapped her hard again. The girl bucked up, throwing the older woman forward slamming her head against the front of the dresser. Dazed, she turned and with a clenched fist, buried it in her daughters mid-section, knocking the wind from her lungs.

Mrs. B grabbed her by the hair again and then she took a handful of the front of her daughter's blouse and ripped it from her body. She tore her filmy brassiere away next, exposing her hard little titties to those gathering in the room to see what the commotion was all about

"You raise your hand to me, you little tramp, and I'll teach you about life," Mrs. B raged.

She doubled her fist again and smacked her daughter with a serious uppercut. Betty was out cold, lying on her back on the bed with her legs dangling to the floor. Mrs. B peeled her daughter's skin-tight spandex hip-huggers and panties down her legs and threw them aside.

"Who wants to be the first to fuck this no good arrogant bitch?" she wailed.

The pimply-faced kid, whom she had been blowing when we first came in, raised his hand and walked over to where Betty lay on the bed.

"I'll fuck her, Colette," he said, and produced his rock hard cock.

"Tie the little cunt to the bed and stuff a sock in her mouth," she said, tossing several pairs of panty hose from the dresser to the boys.

The boys tied her spread eagle to the bedposts and the first one took his place between her legs and forced his way into her furry blond cunt. Waking from her unconscious state, Betty screamed into her gag and struggled to free herself from her bonds. But, she was securely lashed to the bed and the only movements she could make, added to the torture of her defiled pussy.

The first boy fucked into her for several minutes and shot his cum into her. He quickly rolled off and Colette motioned for the next boy to take his place. Another one of the boys stood by the bed and jacked his cock until he splattered a load on her gagged face, flooding her eyes and hair with sticky goo.

Billy pulled Steve aside and said, "This is a bad deal, Little Brother. Let's get the fuck out of here before it gets any farther out of hand."

Billy grabbed the woman's red panties from the floor, they jumped into their clothes and made their way through the house and drove away.

"You know those people?" Billy asked Steve.

"I went to school with Betty," Steve answered. "I've screwed her mother a couple of times before, but this is the first time that Betty's ever gone off on her."

"Well, your friend Colette is fucking nuts, making those guys fuck her daughter like that," Billy said. "That's rape, pure and simple and we don't need any part of that kind of shit."

"I heard that," Steve agreed. "Colette snapped when Betty jumped on her. I've never seen her like that before. I never saw her fucking with any other guys before, either. She was sucking every dick she could get her hands on, and she still wanted to fuck us."

"I'll tell you why," Billy said. "That big meat cannon you've got will turn the head of any female in the world."

"I guess you're right," Steve admitted. "My mom sure likes it."

"You doing your mother?" Billy asked.

"A few times. She's really been good to me since my dad got killed," Steve said.

"You're gonna fit right into this family," Billy told him, and proceeded to fill him in on some of the sordid family debauchery.

"You mean your grandmother, sisters, aunt and your mother too?" Steve asked, incredulously.

"It's a laugh a minute around our place," Billy said. "You haven't seen the whole layout in the daylight yet. You only got to see the studio. You'll have to come down and spend some time with us."

"I can't wait," Steve said.

Billy chuckled and turned the Nomad into the parking ramp at the hotel. It was three thirty in the morning so the boys headed for Steve's room and crashed.

---------

I rushed down the hall to our room, and found clothes and a note on the bed. It brought back memories of the old days when Louise would pick out my clothes for me to wear to school. I found black pants and a bright red shirt with huge yellow flowers on it. The note read: DEBBIE SAYS TO WEAR THIS SHIRT AND GET YOUR ASS DOWN TO THE DINING ROOM.

I quickly dressed, and hurried to the elevator. I wondered to myself, as I waited, if they wanted the rest of me too, or just my ass?

I wandered into the dining room and was greeted by a plethora of Southern Belles, each of them dressed in her finest formal gown. Diamonds glittered in the brightly lit room. Rita flowed over to meet me as I crossed the room. She took my breath away as she approached. Taking my arm, she directed me to a large round table and introduced me to Timothy Ames and Catherine Holmes, from Sioux City, Iowa. Tim being the youngster who had been denied the opportunity to bring his girlfriend's mother, to the prom, and Catherine none other than the mother. She was lovely, and by the way she clung to the boys arm, I'd say the daughter had competition for the boys affections.

I smiled and shook the boys hand and kissed the shy woman on the back of the hand and told them how pleased I was to meet them. Rita ushered me to our table and I sat there with Rita, Camille, Caroline, Bobby Sue, Sandra, and Debbie, all of whom were coiffed, made up, and decked out to the nines. Billy Joe and Gerald wore Prince Albert tuxedos. Marie, Steve and I all had on identical flowered shirts and looked like brown shoes in a tuxedo world.

We dined on Lobster Newberg, with all kinds of other yummy side dishes. I was stuffed and ready for a nap when I finished. But that, I decided, would have led to my demise. Dave signaled that it was time for the musicians to head over to the stage and get ready to start. I made my way around the table and kissed every one of my ladies, carefully so as not to spoil the makeup, and moseyed over to take my place on the stage.

Dave looked sporty in his flowered shirt. He might have even had his hair and beard trimmed. I really liked that guy. I wondered whose idea the shirts had been,

"Who came up with the shirts?" I asked.

"That sweet little Chinese honey from the hotel brought them over from the gift shop," Dave said. "She said it would make us look like a real Florida band. She must think we came from up north or something. Damn, she's a hot little number!"

"That she is, My Friend," I said. "That she is."

Marie joined us and we started to play softly as the rest of the crew joined us on stage. We stuck mostly to instrumental stuff, giving Steve a chance to adjust to playing in front of a crowd. The huge ballroom was starting to fill up. Every manner of formal gown and suit and tux could be found. This was turning out to be a regular shindig.

The sound crew had done a fantastic job balancing the sound and from what I could gather. The mix out on the floor was perfect. Debbie, dressed in a spectacular pale green chiffon formal, was circulating around the gigantic room and talking to the soundboard operator via a hand held walkie-talkie. Dave was paying close attention to the sound mix, as well, and seemed pleased with the reaction of the people as they started to listen to what we were playing.

I was feeling a little froggy, after the great afternoon I had enjoyed with Ming, so I decided to see how far I could stretch the guys without pissing them off. I played the lead intro to Free Bird, by Lynnard Skynnard, nodded to Dennis and as he stepped up to take the mic from the stand, Dave shot me a knowing smile. Dennis sang through the verses and when it came time to step up the tempo, I gave Marie a sixteen bar bridge, let the horns take sixteen bars and then I took the front center of the stage and laid the entire house to smoldering ruins with a twelve minute guitar lead that even impressed me. After three false endings, a turn around and all kinds of drums, we ended on a crashing final note. The whole place erupted in screams and whistles and clapping such as I have never heard before. I thought to myself, 'This might just be fun after all.'

The girls at our table were beating their hands together until they hurt. None of them had ever heard me really get serious on the guitar, and I was just about to have a serious night. Marie was absolutely trembling from head to toe. The adrenalin rush is fantastic when the music is right, almost like getting off sexually, and this crew had it together tonight. We played until ten minutes before eight and took a ten-minute potty pause before we started the rehearsed portion of the show.

Jeff, from the radio station, got up and took the mic and made the required announcements and introduced Tim and Catherine, from Iowa and retold the story of their prom debacle. He also mentioned that a photographer was set up in the back of the room and for a fee he would take your picture at the prom, just like back in school. I decided that I would take all the ladies that I was responsible for back and we would have a group picture taken to commemorate the occasion.

Rita and Camille came up to me and hugged me for good luck. Caroline and Bobby Sue were sitting with their heads together, stealing glances at me and talking a mile a minute.

"You are absolutely cooking tonight, Baby Boy," Camille hissed in my ear. "The kids are astounded."

"So am I," Rita said. "I've never heard you play like that."

"I was inspired by a Chinese lady," I said.

"You are such a slut!" they giggled in unison.

Jeff was finishing up his introductions and waved at Dennis and Dave. We jumped up on stage and took our places as he introduced us; "And without further delay, here's Not Tonight, I've Got The Blues!"

The lights dimmed over the ballroom, and the spots came up on the stage. Dennis stepped out to the front and we started the dance with Moon River. The dance floor loaded up quickly and we played mostly dance music for the first hour. We took a ten-minute break and came back with some more rock ad roll. Dennis was doing a terrific job of working the crowd, reminding them that we had a special guest coming by later, to do a few numbers, so every body should hang around.

We took our second short break just before ten and Debbie came to the stage with a shopping bag stuffed with sheer scarves to be given out by Elvis as he crooned to the ladies. She promised to meet me in the dressing room when we took our next break to help me change. I could hardly wait. The third set was filled with more rock and roll oldies. Dave had taken a few requests and we played all of them. These guys had all the music and I had all the notes inside, all I needed was somebody to sing, and we had it all going tonight.

At ten-fifteen, we took our next break and I bolted for the bathroom behind the stage, where I was to change into my Elvis costume. Debbie was there as promised and as soon as I dropped my shorts, she dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. She really loved sucking cock and who am I to protest. It took about three minutes to get me off, and five more to get me in the Elvis suit. She hugged me, and pressed her panties into my hand.

"For good luck," she said, kissing me deeply and leaving the taste of my cum in my mouth.

I stepped out into the hallway and heard the intro music for Elvis start to play inside. I took a great deep breath and pushed the door at the end of the stage open. The room was dark and as I stepped through the door, a bright spotlight flashed on me. I strode up the stairs to the stage and was handed a remote control mic as I advanced to the center of the stage. I began gyrating and when the music tempo changed, started singing C. C. Rider. Then we did All shook Up and Hound Dog. The whole place came apart. The band was excellent. I moved back and forth across the stage and when it was time to slow it down for a love song, I pulled a handful of the scarves from the bag and draped them around my neck. We started Love Me Tender, and I walked down the front steps of the stage and went over to our table. I could see Camille stripping her panties out from under her formal, just outside the beam of the spot. I went up to her, pulled a scarf from around my neck and kissed her, running the scarf around her neck in return.

Each of the girls at our table repeated the business with her panties and when the song ended, I had a whole wad of frilly undies in my hand. I climbed back up on the stage and gathered another supply of the scarves and dropped the panties on the floor next to the stage. As I descended from the stage, A line of women, each holding a pair of panties in her hand had formed back through the tables and around the dance floor.

Debbie had given me one hundred and forty four scarves in the shopping bag. It took forty minutes to distribute them all. A pair of panties was presented to me for each scarf I presented to one of the ladies. After that, they just kept bringing the panties and getting a quick kiss. Not to mention, I had been groped at least fifty times by the more brazen of the dazzling women at the dance.

We played straight through until after two thirty in the morning, which was thirty minutes later than the law in Florida allows, but the bartenders had quit selling booze at one forty five, on the dot. They brought the house lights up and I announced that the dance was over, "Elvis is leaving the building!"

I was drained, but wired for sound. More than a hundred women hung around the stage to get my autograph. Some of them even wanted to get their picture taken with Elvis. Speaking of which, I motioned for Debbie to corral the photographer to take a picture of the band and was informed that he already had about a hundred but he agreed to take a picture of the Islands Estates Crew, including Debbie and Steve who were now officially part of the family. The picture is fantastic and I had a twenty by thirty-six inch oil made of it and it hangs over the fireplace in my study, next to The War Room door.