Life at Last Ch. 01

Story Info
She discovers life in a new way.
10.8k words
4.53
36.4k
11

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

Katherine was a single mother of one son, and out of work. Times were not good to her recently, and she was getting hard pressed to make ends meet. While at the gym working out and keeping fit, she kept thinking of what she could do for work, being in her early forties, and not skilled in today's workplace. After finishing her tae-bo class, she noticed an attractive, younger woman from her class, posting a notice on the bulletin board. Katherine took the time to look her over and had to admire the great shape that the woman was in.

Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and she still had her spandex work out tights on. Her body was in great shape, and couldn't help but think with envy, that she had a very nicely shaped ass. As the woman walked away, she noticed the confidence in the way the woman carried herself as she walked. Curious, she walked over and took a look at what it said. It read a notice for attractive women needed for modeling for a photographer, no experience needed, great pay. She thought about it briefly and took a number slip from the ad. While at home later, she pondered what kind of photos they would take and if she were attractive enough to pass. Desperation got the better of her and she decided to call.

After dropping off her son at school, she got home, made a coffee, and sat by the phone staring at it. Working up her nerve, she placed a call to the number on the slip. An answering machine with a woman's voice said to leave her name and number and would be contacted later. She gave it to the machine and hung up wondering if she did the right thing. Later that afternoon, the phone rang and after saying hello, the woman's voice asked for Katherine.

She replied it was, and the woman said, "This is Chanelle, you were replying to my ad?"

Katherine said that she was and wanted to know more about the job. The woman told her that she did work for various magazines and all types were needed. Katherine told her age and wondered if she might be too old to model. Chanelle answered immediately that she should come over for a visit and see for herself. Chanelle asked how she knew about the ad, and Katherine replied that she got it from the gym. Chanelle asked if she was a member at the gym to which she replied yes.

After exchanging questions about each other, Chanelle knew who she was and Katherine recognized her as the woman who posted the ad. She felt more at ease at least knowing whom it was and agreed to come over. She made herself up as she thought best and dressed attractively. Pulling up in the driveway, she felt her stomach doing a little dance of nerves and calmed herself saying she could do this. She rang the doorbell and the woman from the gym opened the door and smiled brightly at her. She welcomed Katherine in and led her to a nicely decorated living room. Chanelle offered her a drink of choice and she replied that a white wine would fine. She felt it might help her nerves and her chances of getting the job if she could relax a bit.

As Chanelle returned with two glasses of wine, she sat beside her on the couch and they returned compliments to each other. Katherine was aware of Chanelle's beauty from the start, admiring her long blonde hair, now worn in her normal set. Her rich green eyes were dazzling, as well as captivating, and found herself staring into them. Channel glanced away from Katherine's look and asked what made her decide to try modeling. Katherine answered that she was out of work at present and was getting desperate to keep ends met.

While Chanelle looked off to the side, Katherine glanced over Chanelle's body and took in the fit, firm body in front of her. Chanelle's breasts were firm and at least a "c" cup and definitely not supported by a bra, as her nipples were outlined through the material of the tight tank top. Her stomach was firm and tight, and her legs muscular but feminine. Chanelle turned her look back to Katherine, and caught her looking intently at her body and smiled to herself. Katherine quickly looked elsewhere around the room in slight embarrassment and tried to act nonchalant. Chanelle explained briefly what she did and some of the magazines she shot for. Katherine was impressed with the list and Channel brought out a portfolio for her to look at. The women were very attractive and well groomed and dressed. Some of them were scantily dressed, or completely naked, but tastefully exposed.

"Nudity doesn't bother you, does it?" Chanelle asked her.

"Not at all. I think the female body is a thing of beauty." Katherine replied to her.

After scanning the photos, she put the book down and felt very insecure about herself. Chanelle noticed this right away and told Katherine,

" Don't worry, you are very attractive and have a great body herself."

At that, Chanelle took the opportunity to look Katherine over carefully, taking in all her assets in detail. Katherine fidgeted nervously at her admirer's appreciating look and Chanelle asked her,

" Stand up so I can get a better look at your form."

Katherine stood nervously and smoothed her clothes. Chanelle asked her to turn slowly around and Katherine complied.

After doing a full rotation, she stopped and looked down at this attractive woman who in turn was looking at her with what seemed to be to her a most interesting gaze. She sat back down and they talked more about the gym and the great workout the instructor gave them. Chanelle asked her if she was married and Katherine replied that she was divorced and getting frustrated in finding a decent guy. Chanelle laughed at this and said she agreed with her.

They shared another glass of wine as the afternoon wore on and they shared their trials and tribulations of dating. As they were laughing about some of the losers they had met, Chanelle admitted she had found using her "BOB" to be more satisfying. Katherine looked puzzled at this and Chanelle explained that "BOB" stood for battery-operated boyfriend. Katherine burst out laughing and said,

"I had to buy one to stave off the horniness I feel, at not having someone to have sex with." Chanelle told her to wait a second and went to her bedroom.

When she returned, she asked her if she could keep a secret. Katherine replied that she would and was now curious at what Chanelle had in the box she held. Chanelle opened it and took out a little egg shaped metal object with a wire and a controller attached to it. Katherine looked puzzled at the thing and asked what it was.

"It's called a bullet," she said and handed it to Katherine.

As she held it in her hand, Chanelle switched it on and it buzzed to life in her palm. Katherine's face took on a look of sheer delight at this little thing in her hand. Chanelle switched settings and it buzzed in a pulsing mode. She became enamored at this little marvel. Chanelle was pleased at her response and pulled out her next toy. She held out a "butterfly" with straps. She said that this was great for just wearing around the house and having an orgasm every twenty minutes. Katherine looked amazed at what she had heard and Chanelle replied that she could spend a day just "Cumming". Katherine's jaw dropped and she gaped in awe as Chanelle explained a day of self -loving. Chanelle reached up and gently closed her mouth and then brushed her cheek affectionately. Katherine blushed and explained that she didn't realize or even think of doing that.

Chanelle said, "I need to take care of my sexual needs in good fashion, I hate not being completely satisfied, you know what I mean." Katherine said she just gave herself a good fucking with her dildo until she came and sometimes used her vibrator with it as well. Chanelle asked how well that was and Katherine said,

" If I'm in the right mood, I can have a g-spot orgasm and soak the bed!"

Chanelle smiled broadly and took Katherine's hand in hers and said softly to her,

"I had the feeling you were a hot woman." Katherine sat dumbfounded for a moment as the statement registered, then said

"Really?"

Chanelle took this as her opportunity to tell her that she had noticed Katherine at the gym and secretly looked at her a few times. Katherine was amazed that this attractive woman sitting beside her, holding her hand and now gently stroking the back of it, would find her equally as attractive. Katherine also admitted at this point that she too found Chanelle attractive and wished she could have a body as great as hers. Chanelle now blushed slightly at the attention being showed to her and thanked her with a quick kiss on her cheek. Katherine said she was being quite honest in saying that and wasn't being "polite." Chanelle looked deeply into Katherine's eyes to see if she was sincere and decided that she was.

Katherine asked what else she had in her little box of tricks and Chanelle took out a large dildo at least 10" long and very thick. It was flesh colored and very life-like in appearance. Katherine held it up and admired it and said,

"Mine is maybe half this size or less." Chanelle laughed at that and said,

"Go big, or go home baby!"

Katherine blushed again and said,

"I don't think I could handle putting something that big inside myself."

Chanelle frowned and said,

" You've got to be kidding?"

Katherine said no she wasn't. Chanelle said,

"I thought you had a son?"

she replied "Yes," and Chanelle said,

"Well, if something that big can come out of you, something this big should be a lot easier going in".

Katherine raised her eyebrows at the statement and Chanelle pulled Katherine to her and hugged her with a laugh.

"You don't know what you're missing girl."

She chuckled and told her she never felt more satisfied than after a good, long session with it.

"Well, if it gets you there, it can't be that bad then" Katherine said grinning back.

"That's my girl" Chanelle said and patted Katherine's thigh high up and then caressed it.

Chanelle was happy that Katherine didn't take offense to such an intimate touch. Katherine looked at her watch and said she had to go get her son from school, but would be free that weekend as it was her son's weekend with his dad. Chanelle said that was great and said she could use Katherine as a model for several magazines if she was interested and that the pay was $300 for a 10 photo shoot for some and up to $1000 for a 10 photo shoot for others. Katherine's face lit up at the prospect of easy money and fattening her bank account back up. They agreed that she should come back Saturday morning around 10 to get ready for the shoot.

Katherine asked what she should wear, and Chanelle said not to worry about clothes, that they would be provided. Katherine looked fondly at Chanelle for giving her the chance to make good money, and Chanelle looked at her warmly and said,

"It's going to be great to have such a natural beauty for a subject."

As they rose, Chanelle took both of Katherine's hands and pulled her close to her and gave her a kiss on the lips that was a little longer than Katherine was used to, but accepted graciously as a gesture of her thanks.

Katherine left and drove home thinking of the money and the thought of posing as a model for a magazine. She wondered what kind of poses she would have to do and what kind of clothes she was going to wear. Chanelle wasn't very specific as to what magazines she was going to pose for, but secretly hoped it was the sexy ones. When she finished dinner and said goodbye to her son for the weekend, she went upstairs to her bedroom and looked in the full-length mirror at herself. She looked herself up and down and checked her profile from all angles. She had to agree with Chanelle that she still looked pretty good for an "old broad" and she laughed to herself. She played with her hair and put it into several styles to see how she looked, then posed for her self to see what the camera would see. Katherine was curious how she would look as a lingerie model, or doing nudes, and undressed down to her bra and panties. She always liked sexy underwear and had a sheer bra and a thong on. She was glad that she had waxed her bikini line earlier in the week, and she was still nice and smooth. She still looked pretty sexy she thought to herself and remembered that Chanelle thought so too.

Her mind drifted back to that afternoon and she recalled what Chanelle had said about her being a hot woman and then remembered how her touch had caused little shivers to run up her body every time she was touched. She thought about it and agreed with her self that she liked Chanelle and would like to be friends with her as well. She drifted off thinking about what she was going to do as a sexy model and smiled contentedly to herself.

She felt warmth spread throughout her body and caressed herself in response to it. She felt her nipples stiffen and an ache form between her thighs. She undressed and took a long look at her naked body, feeling it here and there, hoping the battle of the bulge was being won. She cupped her breasts and lifted them, wishing for the firmness of her youth. She turned and looked at her ass in the mirror and decided she had seen worse asses on younger women, so she should be thankful for that at least. She took in her body with her eyes and wondered what Chanelle saw when she looked at her body, then put on her "baby-dolls."

As she lay in bed feeling the glow from the wine that afternoon and the warm feelings Chanelle had stirred in her, she thought back to the toys Chanelle had shown her and remembered how huge her dildo had seemed to her. She tried to imagine something that big going inside her and wondered what it would feel like to be filled up all the way and stretched so widely at the same time. Her nipples started to ache with a need and she caressed her self by running her hands up and down her body slowly, feeling her skin beneath the sheer fabric respond with tingles. She imagined it was Chanelle caressing her and cupped her breasts and stroked the nipples between her fingers, feeling them swell at her touch. She moaned softly into the still air of her room and smelled her self getting turned on. She liked the smell of her pussy when it was getting turned on. It was sexy to her. She caressed her self down her body to her thighs and back again feeling the warmth spread throughout her.

She thought about the little bullet vibrator and the other toys and got out of bed and got her own box of goodies out. She opened it up and took out her now meager seeming dildo and her vibrator and laid them on the bed beside her along with her bottle of love juice as she called it. She laid back down and continued caressing and pinching her nipples and stroking her body, building the excitement inside her pussy. She wanted to savor the feelings and thought about Channel's touch on her thigh, how it excited her strangely to feel another woman's hand touch her there. She remembered the kiss she was given and how it aroused her and made her warm inside.

As her fingers made their way between her thighs, she could feel the wetness already there and knew this was going to be a good "session." She rubbed the lips of her pussy gently, feeling the slickness grow from inside. She let her middle finger slide up and down the moist slit, spreading the juice around. Her breathing increased as she slipped it inside until it reached as far as it could go. She moved it in and out slowly, feeling the excitement grow. She withdrew it and brought it to her mouth to taste its savory taste.

As she pulled it back out, she wondered if Chanelle would taste the same or different. She wondered to her self why she would think that about Chanelle. She put it back in along with her ring finger and stroked the upper area inside where her g-spot was. As she continued this manipulation, she caressed her breast and nipple with her other hand. Her breaths became short and sharp as she neared her first orgasm, first of many she thought to her self. The pressure built inside her as she stroked faster and pinched harder nearing her goal. Her fingers became slick as she felt the first tides of "cum" wash over her hand and drip down her ass to the bed.

She stroked as fast as she could and now rubbed her clit furiously as the wave of her climax consumed her. She finished stroking her self and brought her fingers to her lips and licked each finger dry, enjoying every drop of "cum" she produced. After she caught her breath, she oiled up her dildo and rubbed the tip around the outside, then slowly slipped it inside. She let it sink slowly, feeling herself consume it, feeling it fill her up. When it was as far in as she could get it, she withdrew it until it was almost out, then slid it back in again as far as she could go. She stroked it faster, feeling a new warmth spread from inside and excite her anew. She plunged it in deeply and left it there as she readied her vibrator for her clit. She turned the switch on and felt an immediate surge of intense pleasure envelope her. She held it to her where it was the best then continued stroking the dildo in and out. She guided it towards her g-spot and felt the tip start to ram against it. The more she hit it, the closer she felt her self come nearer to a big climax. She brought her knees closer to her chest and spread her thighs wide to get maximum penetration. The dildo disappeared on each inward stroke and only the tip stayed in on the outward one.

She let her mind wander into a fantasy of her and Chanelle making out together. Chanelle was caressing her body and telling her how sexy she was. She stroked faster and faster now feeling the intensity build. In her fantasy, Chanelle kissed her body all over and sucked at her nipples and then went down between her legs and was licking her clit and fucking her with the big dildo. She held her breath as a massive wave of pleasure consumed her and she cried out in mewling sounds as her orgasm raged. She pumped hard at her self and felt a hot liquid flow eject from inside and squirt over her hand. She continued until she was sated and could pump no more, all the while pretending Chanelle was doing her. She was happy to have remembered to put a couple of towels down first so she wouldn't have a wet spot to sleep in. She tossed them on the floor and pulled the covers up over her self, feeling so wonderful inside. She wondered too if Chanelle had orgasms like that as well. She would have to remember to ask her, if she had the courage to do it. She smiled contentedly as she closed her eyes and drifted off to a very satisfied sleep.

When she woke up the next morning, she felt the dildo beside her and got the urge to go at it again. She oiled it up again and slid it in deeply. She stroked herself fast and hard, remembering Chanelle's touch. She rubbed her clit with her left middle finger, and pretended it was Chanelle. It didn't take long for her to reach a climax and she was now charged and ready to go. She showered and did her make-up as well as fixed her hair. All the time she was getting ready, she thought of what Chanelle said, and dressed casually as she remembered she would be changing clothes when she got there. She finished getting ready and phoned Chanelle to let her know she was on her way. Chanelle said she was so happy to hear from her and told her that she had thought about her a great deal after she had left. Katherine told her that she had done the same, but was unsure at that point whether to tell her how she had thought of her.

Chanelle said that the door was open and to come right in and go down stairs, but lock the door after she was in. Katherine hung up the phone after agreeing and saying bye, and left her house smiling widely. She knew this was going to be an eventful day, one that would change her life greatly. She wondered exactly where all this might take her. She drove as fast as she dared to Chanelle's house and parked in the driveway behind Chanelle's car. She took a final look in her mirror and walked to the front door. She went in and closed the door as instructed, then, locked it. She went to the door to the basement and went down the stairs.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers