Life at Last Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

She was surprised to find the basement set up as several small studios. Apparently, Chanelle could do several scenes without having to change them. A rack of clothes, lingerie and assorted leather items were against one wall, and a brass bed was over against the far wall. Backdrops were hung around the room to represent different outdoor scenes. As Katherine entered the room, she saw Chanelle sorting out items in a box. When she saw her come in, Chanelle got up and came over to Katherine and hugged her warmly and kissed her lips, then her cheek. She held Katherine's hands in hers and said,

"I'm really looking forward to spending the day with you."

Katherine responded, " I've been thinking about nothing else since I left."

They looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds and then Channel kissed Katherine again on the lips, but with a little more intensity. Katherine allowed it to continue, as she felt good about her doing it with her.

They broke their embrace, but continued to hold each other's hand as Chanelle guided her around the room and showed her the studio. After they finished the tour, Katherine asked what kind of shoot she would be doing and Chanelle said first it was a beach scene and handed her a bikini set to put on. Katherine looked around for a change room, but couldn't see one. Chanelle said to change right there as there was no one else here or coming over. Katherine felt a little uncomfortable about it, but thought the models do it all the time like this so I might as well get used to it. She took her sweater off carefully so she didn't mess her hair up, and put it on a table by the rack. She unhooked her bra and slid it off her shoulders and laid it on top of sweater.

As she started to undo her pants, she noticed Chanelle watching her and stopped.

She said, "Do you have to watch me do this?" Chanelle laughed and said to her, "Baby, I'm going to see a lot of you today, so you might as well get used to it."

Katherine thought for a moment about it and said, "I guess you're right about that." She unzipped her pants and slid them down her legs one by one and laid those on the table as well. She hesitated slightly with her fingers in her panties and then slid those down as well. Standing naked in front of Chanelle, she felt vulnerable, yet excited and pulled the bikini bottoms on quickly, then the top. When she finished, she looked at Chanelle, who was looking at her with admiration, or so it seemed. Chanelle guided her to the beach scene and had her pose. She adjusted the lights and started to snap pictures from different angles. Katherine responded to each request as best she could, and followed each command quickly.

Chanelle could see that she had control over Katherine, and took full advantage of it by making her do things her way fast and correct or she showed her displeasure by giving her a stern look. Katherine felt bad that she wasn't doing it right and Chanelle could see on Katherine's face that she was worried that she was displeasing her. She stopped shooting for a moment and told Katherine to relax and just follow everything she said to do. Katherine sheepishly said yes, and they went back to shooting. After two rolls of film, Chanelle said she was sure that she had got a good session out of her. This made Katherine feel better and she wanted to try her best.

Chanelle moved the scene over to the bedroom set and told Katherine to change into the lingerie she had left out for her. Katherine was again aware of Chanelle looking at her as she took off the bikini. She looked down and noticed her nipples were slightly swollen as this was exciting to her in a subtly, sexual way. She looked up into Chanelle's eyes and was transfixed for a moment like a deer in the headlights. Chanelle was positively sure that Katherine was getting turned on. Katherine put on the short negligee and see- through panties, and noticed it really didn't cover her very well. When she looked in a mirror, she could see her body perfectly defined underneath. Chanelle had Katherine lie on the bed in various poses as she clicked away taking shots from all sorts of angles.

When she asked her to lay on her back with her legs spread and her hand over her pussy from inside the panties, she started to question her. Chanelle snapped at her and said, "If you don't want to follow instructions, get dressed and go home. I don't want someone who questions me about every pose, or feels embarrassed about showing their sexuality."

Katherine pouted and felt bad that she had made Chanelle angry and might lose this chance to make the money she really needed. She apologized and said she would do what ever she wanted her to do, just don't fire her.

"Are you sure?" Chanelle replied.

"Yes" Katherine said with tears welling up in her eyes.

Chanelle knew she had won and told her to stop crying, that she wouldn't send her home as long as she did as she was told to do. Chanelle told her to do the pose as before and Katherine complied eagerly this time. She spread her legs seductively and put one hand behind her head and put the other inside her panties, so her middle finger rested against her pussy lips. Chanelle told her to look like she was enjoying herself and Katherine said she was. She said not like that, I mean like you're about to stroke yourself.

"Oh" Katherine replied and pressed her finger in on her lips.

"That's more like it" Chanelle said and continued to take shots of her from different angles.

"Now lie on your front, but raise your ass in the air, and spread your legs apart."

Katherine did it right away, but was sure the shots taken were of her pussy from the angle Chanelle was taking them from. She didn't say anything to her as she was asked again to put her finger almost inside her pussy, but felt embarrassed at doing it. Chanelle lifted the hem up and totally bared her ass and pussy to view. Katherine was going to say something but stopped and let Chanelle adjust her so that her pussy was put on display and never noticed Chanelle grinning behind her back, as she could see dampness forming along the lips of her pussy.

Chanelle had her position herself in several more compromising positions, again with her pussy being the center of attraction, as the panties were so sheer, they were almost invisible, but Katherine followed each direction to the letter and never said a word. They finished that shoot and Katherine asked how much that shoot was worth and Chanelle replied,

"$300 for the bikini ones, $500 for that set" Katherine could see that the more sexy the shot, the more they were worth. She told herself she would do almost anything to get a $1000 set.

Channel suggested they take a break and have a drink and they would get back into after that. Katherine said okay and Chanelle poured some wine for them. After two glasses, she asked her if she wanted to do some big money shots.

"What kind are those?" she asked.

" Monkey spanking magazines pay big money for fun shots."

"Monkey spanking?" Katherine replied.

"The kind guys jerk off to" was the answer.

"Oh" was all Katherine could say.

Chanelle asked if she was in to doing them and she said,

"If it isn't too disgusting. I think I can do them."

Chanelle told Katherine to change into a little leather outfit hanging on the rack.

She took it off the hanger and put the bra on, and adjusted her breasts so the nipples poked out the holes cut in it. Then she looked at the bottoms in a puzzled way. Channel took it from her and said,

"Here, let me do it for you."

Katherine stood naked before Chanelle and felt her excitement grow. She could tell her nipples were swollen without even looking and made an effort to cover them. Chanelle knelt down and as Katherine had the leather, crotch-less panties attached, she looked down and saw Chanelle looking right at her pussy. She was sure at that very moment, she gushed juice from inside. That familiar aroma of her excited pussy filled her nose and she knew that Chanelle smelled it too. She tried to move so it wouldn't show as much, but Chanelle kept her legs apart and the wetness was visible to her. Chanelle smiled up at Katherine, and she smiled back nervously then asked her to turn around and bend over so she could get at the straps.

As Chanelle was fastening the panties in place, she purposefully placed her hand inside in such away that it rested on her pussy lips. Chanelle took each strap and fastened it. After fastening it, she ran her fingers around the edges to make sure it sat properly on her, making her pussy lips protruded. As she slid down, her fingers rubbed against her lips and she could feel the wetness come off onto Chanelle's fingers. As Chanelle took her fingers out, she noticed the wetness herself and then as Katherine turned around, saw her erect nipples and guilty, little girl look, as she stood up. She looked deep into Katherine's eyes and said,

"You're really starting to enjoy this aren't you?"

Katherine could only reply with the truth and said, "Yes."

Chanelle leaned forward and said,

" Me too."

She saw the lust in her eyes and the naïve way she held herself, then moved towards her, taking her in her arms and gave Katherine a deep and passionate kiss, followed by her tongue, snaking its way into her mouth and rolling around it.

At first, she was surprised by the intensity of the kiss, then Katherine reached up and put her arms around Chanelle and felt her bare nipples press against the sheer fabric of Chanelle's blouse and the ample breasts inside. Her nipples stiffened even more, and she took a long, deep breath and folded herself into Chanelle's arms. As they embraced, Katherine felt Chanelle's hands travel down to her ass and caress it lovingly. She sighed at the touch and then without warning, Chanelle squeezed it hard. Katherine tried to cry out, but their mouths were locked in their kiss. Katherine pressed closer into Chanelle, but it didn't help, as Chanelle continued to grip both cheeks tight in her hands.

Finally, she let go and rubbed them softly again causing waves of warm feelings in her. Katherine broke away from the kiss and looked at her in surprise and wonderment, and Chanelle knew that she was going to be hers to do whatever she wanted her to do.

"I told you I thought you were a hot woman, and now I know I was right. You are a very sexy woman, you know that?"

"I think you are very sexy too. I have something to confess. I masturbated last night, and I fantasized about you doing me."

"Did you really? I did the same thing too."

"No kidding?" Katherine said smiling widely.

"Yes, I couldn't help but think about doing you after you left.You got me all excited after our toy talk.Maybe we'll make those fantasies come true, but let's do some fun shots now okay."

Chanelle led Katherine over to the bed and asked her to lie face down on it. She said in a soft loving voice,

" I'm going to take some pictures now that are going to get you a ton of money."

"What do you want me to do?" Katherine asked.

"I'm going to tie you up, and I want you to pretend that you are scared and helpless." Chanelle instructed her.

"I can do that." Katherine replied.

She took her hands and slipped a silk scarf around her wrists and tied them to the headboard. She felt scared, but turned on at the same time, confusing her. She knew she couldn't escape now if she wanted to, but knew that she didn't. Chanelle placed a folded pillow under her hips to raise them up high and Katherine wondered why she was doing this. Katherine's thigh was wrapped in a long strip of silk, and Chanelle threw it under the bed. She picked it up on the other side and her legs were spread widely, as the other one was tied, leaving her in a very exposed position.

She felt helpless, but wanted to let Chanelle do whatever she wanted because she didn't want these feelings to stop and she wanted to make big bucks as well. She had never felt this turned on in her life and wanted to feel the pleasures this would bring her. Chanelle said,

"We won't be needing this now,"

and undid the leather bra and pulled it up, baring her breasts to her. "What are you going to do to me?" The wetness was very visible on Katherine's pussy lips and her excited pussy scent let Chanelle know she was highly turned on at this point. She got close to Katherine's ear and softly whispered,

"I'm going to make you look like my slave." Katherine asked how she was going to do that. Chanelle got up and caressed Katherine's upturned ass with her right hand, rubbing over one cheek, then the other.

Chanelle loved the feel of this mature woman's ass, the plumpness jiggled slightly as she patted it lightly.

"I need to make you look like you're being treated like a slave, is that okay?" Chanelle asked her.

"Sure, okay, do what you think is right for the shoot." She replied.

Katherine was totally unprepared for the slap on her cheek that raised a red handprint where it was hit. Katherine yelped in surprise and pain and another slap on the other side left an identical print. Chanelle looked at her and took her camera and snapped several shots of her wet pussy and reddened ass cheeks close up.

"Katherine, you are absolutely perfect like this."

"Really? How do I look?"

"You look like a million bucks baby." Chanelle told her. She put the camera down and said,

"I have to make it look good for the camera," then smacked her three more times on each cheek, brightening the color. Katherine cried out as she did, a flow of tears coming from the corners of her eyes, and Chanelle gave her several more.

She stopped and rubbed her cheeks where she had slapped them, easing the sting, but still feeling very warm.

"Did I hurt you too much? I need to make you look like you're being disciplined."

"It didn't hurt too much, but it felt better after you rubbed my ass."

Chanelle rubbed her ass some more then, widening the circles, let her fingers slide over Katherine's pussy and felt the surge of wetness erupt. Katherine liked her pussy being touched, and she was enjoying the feelings Chanelle was creating in her.

"You like being treated like this don't you?" Katherine could only nod her head. Chanelle said,

"Your pussy isn't lying. You like this don't you?"

This time she replied with a very small,

"Yes."

Chanelle felt her pussy lips spread apart easily, as her finger pressed in on her opening. Katherine felt herself gush as Chanelle slid her finger inside.

"You have a very active pussy sweetheart," Chanelle said, and slid it in and out several times before adding a second finger. Katherine moaned with sheer pleasure at this and Chanelle slapped her ass, making her clench around her fingers causing even greater pleasure. She stroked her fingers in and out, slapping at the same time with her other hand. Katherine responded with yelps and moans, then gushes of pussy juice to wet Chanelle's fingers. Chanelle took her fingers out and licked them, tasting the sex of Katherine.

Katherine writhed and moaned, wanting Chanelle to continue, and said,

"I can't believe how you make me feel."

Not wanting to disappoint her, she slid three fingers deep into her pussy and curled them inside repeatedly. Wet, slushy sounds came from within as more fluid was given out to Chanelle. Katherine would do whatever Chanelle wanted and didn't care, as long as these feelings never stopped. Chanelle noticed how easy her fingers slid in and out and coaxed a fourth one in with a little effort. Katherine did her best to widen herself for Chanelle and took all the fingers in her as deep as she could get them. Streams of thick, white cum flowed from her pussy now, as Chanelle worked it over. She reached her hand around and pinched a nipple as she fingered her and watched as Katherine came repeatedly.

Chanelle withdrew her fingers slowly and looked at Katherine's stretched pussy lips, now red as well from her finger fucking. Chanelle licked her fingers clean and took several more shots of Katherine's pussy and ass, then went to the closet by the rack and returned with a thin leather strap, the large dildo she had seen yesterday, a red ball attached to two leather straps and a blindfold.

"I want to do a video too. If it gets released, it is worth $20,000 bucks."

"Did you say 20,000? What I could do with that kind of money. If you think it'll sell, by all means, shoot away."

Chanelle took a video camera from the corner and set it up to get the best view of the action. The small remote microphone hidden in the headboard turned on and off with the remote Chanelle had in her nightstand. It captured every sound made in the room with clarity. She got it out and pressed the record button, and both the camera and microphone started. She told Katherine to open her mouth and then slipped the ball in and tied the straps behind her head. She then blindfolded her and said to her,

"Now you'll make some really, big money my angel, and I'll make one that will truly keep them glued to the screen."

She came to the side of the bed and caressed Katherine's up turned ass.

"Are you ready honey?" Chanelle asked her. Katherine nodded.

She drew back her arm and let fly with the thin strap across both cheeks leaving a bright, red line. The sound of the strap coming in to contact with her ass, filled the air with a sharp crack. Katherine wailed against the ball in her mouth, but little sound came out. Chanelle was very adept at using the strap, and colored Katherine's ass a scarlet red in a criss-cross pattern. Katherine shook with her sobbing. She stopped and checked how wet Katherine's pussy was and decided she could get her wetter. Tears were flowing from Katherine's eyes, but Chanelle wasn't going to stop now. Heavy sobs were muffled and Chanelle knew this was just the beginning for Katherine to feel her ultimate pleasure.

Chanelle straddled Katherine, facing the foot of the bed and the camera, and locked her between her thighs. She took the strap and ran it up her pussy a couple of times and Katherine knew where she was going to be hit next. She shook her head and tried to cry out but to no avail. Chanelle raised the strap several inches above Katherine's ass and brought it down precisely along her protruding lips. Katherine's ass clenched at the pain. She raised it higher and hit along the same spot again. The tip of the strap ended perfectly on her clit, leaving it red now as well. Chanelle slapped her there repeatedly, leaving the area swollen and very red. She examined the strap and noticed the wetness from Katherine's pussy. Chanelle rubbed her pussy to soothe the sting, then, spread Katherine's pussy lips to reveal the pink inner area to the camera and adjusted the remote to take a close up shot.

Leaving the camera shot like that, she started spreading the lips apart and Katherine struggled against the bonds, but Chanelle held her in place with her legs. Chanelle was successful in preparing the pussy for a strapping by tucking her pussy lips under the straps of the leather panties. She brought the strap down quickly, hitting the inner pussy perfectly, the end again hitting her clit with amazing results, causing Katherine to scream against the gag ball. Chanelle looked inside Katherine's pussy and was delighted at the reward of copious cum flowing down. She slapped her inner pussy, as quick as she could, several more times, and then bent down and licked and sucked deeply from the well of pussy juice. Katherine was shaking and moaning now and Chanelle knew she was getting ready to gush.

She slapped the strap time and time again at the inner lips, the smacks becoming wetter, until they had become beet red and swollen as well as her clit and glistening in the light. Cum of different types flowed like a tap now from Katherine's pussy, running in a rivulet down her inner thigh to the bed, as well as a long strand dangling from her clit. She reveled in her expertise at making a pussy respond to her ministrations. She stopped strapping her and picked up her camera to shoot the view of Katherine's splayed pussy, now red and swollen and soaking her legs, as the flow continued from her. She removed the blindfold and showed the huge dildo to Katherine who opened her eyes wide in fear at such a large object being put inside her. Chanelle put it down beside Katherine's face and said,

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers