Life at Last Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

"We'll get to that later, but right now, we're going to stretch you a little to help you take it better, okay."

Chanelle went around to the back and brought the video in closer to get a great close up shot and knelt between Katherine's wide spread legs. Chanelle undid the snaps on the panties, baring her to her view.

"You have an absolutely, beautiful pussy Katherine."

Chanelle cooed to her, as she rubbed her hand over the plump flesh of her labia.

"You have what is lovingly called a camel toe, it is considered as the best actually."

Chanelle took some lubricant and covered her right hand and all around Katherine's pussy area. The cool of the fluid felt good against the tortured flesh and Katherine moaned in pleasure. Chanelle slid three fingers in easily and spread them as wide as she could to get the opening bigger. She slid them in and out and then put in a fourth. She slid them in and out as well and then started to rotate them inside. Katherine could feel the fingers rubbing against her lips now that they had become very sensitive after the strapping her pussy lips had, and now stretching them and wondered just how far Chanelle wanted them to spread. When she felt they had spread enough, she introduced her thumb, and felt the pussy lips stretch tight again, the sensation of it becoming more pleasurable.

She rotated her fingers around at the same time pushing inward against Katherine's yielding pussy. As she got to the widest part of her hand, she stopped pushing and rotated it around to get the lips spread as wide as she could and Katherine grunted at the intrusion. When the resistance was minimal, she pushed in and her hand slid up past her wrist, and Katherine felt a relief at its insertion. She rotated her hand again inside and immediately was rewarded with a large flow of thick, white cum that seemed to flow endlessly.

She knew the camera was focused on this area as well to show the results of what she was doing to Katherine. Now she moved her hand in and out slowly, letting the inside adjust to the size of her hand and Katherine groaned in pleasure and pain at the feelings this caused her. When she knew it was right, she curled her fingers carefully into a fist and pumped slowly in and out. This action brought pleasurable moaning from Katherine and she untied the gag ball. Katherine started to talk and Chanelle slapped her ass and told her to be quiet and just moan or groan, but no talking. Katherine complied by just nodding okay. Chanelle increased the tempo of her thrusts and rubbed her clit at the same time. Katherine bucked back at the hand inside her enjoying the immense size inside her and feeling it bottom out against her cervix. The sensations built, rising to a crescendo inside. She felt that familiar tide start to build, but it was more intense than she had felt before, and it consumed her mind with extreme pleasure. She bucked back hard against the fist plunging into her and Chanelle complied by ramming it harder in to her.

Chanelle felt her pussy getting ready to go and gave the camera the best view she could. Moments later Katherine gave the lens a spectacular performance by gushing her g-spot fluid in a spray that covered Chanelle's arm and the lens of the camera. It seemed to last for a minute before stopping. Katherine strained against her restraints and moaned loudly as it ebbed. Chanelle removed her hand slowly until it was out. She took her fingers from both hands and spread the lips wide to give the camera a good view of her depths. She loved to see a well–worked pussy in action and was getting very wet her self from her captive's reactions.

She released the lips and picked up the huge dildo and said,

"Now."

Katherine didn't try to resist after what she had just been through, but was scared just the same. As Chanelle brought the head to her entrance she felt it press against her. Even though a fist had been inside her, this still felt bigger than that. Katherine tried to relax as Chanelle pushed the dildo into her pussy, but the head had difficulty getting in. She spread the lips apart and kept steady pressure against it. Finally, she could see the lips giving up and the head popped inside causing a loud yelp of pain from Katherine.

Chanelle pushed as it went deeper and deeper inside. Katherine felt she was being split in two as this massive piece of latex found its way into her. Finally, Chanelle stopped and said,

"We're in."

Katherine felt it coming back out slowly and found she was starting to enjoy it. As it reached the head, Chanelle stopped and started pushing in again. This time it was easier and didn't hurt as much. She remembered when she lost her virginity and thought this was sort of the same. She tried to stay relaxed, as Chanelle slid it in all the way.

Katherine realized that she was taking in 10" of huge latex in her pussy she thought she would never be able to and was actually starting to like it. Chanelle increased the tempo in and out, always stopping at the head. Faster the big cock went, making loud sucking noises from her pussy. Katherine moaned and panted as she felt her self, getting the fuck of a lifetime. Chanelle was enjoying this herself as she watched the hugeness disappear and reappear. Katherine felt the tide coming on again and started to moan and groan louder with each stroke. Chanelle knew this was the sign she was waiting for and pumped the big cock in and out as fast as she could. She wet two fingers and slid them into Katherine's ass just strokes before she was about to cum and sent Katherine over the edge with pleasure.

The room was filled again with the odor of g-spot juice as Katherine let another load fly. Chanelle pushed as hard a she could so that all 10" of cock were buried deep inside her. Katherine collapsed on the bed in a faint, shaking and twitching. Chanelle removed her fingers from her ass but left the dildo deep inside her. She shut off the camera and picked up her still camera.

While Katherine lay there, she took close up shots of her pussy and ass, and then removed the dildo and spread her lips so she could get a shot of her deep inside. After she had her shots, she untied Katherine who was just coming around and rolled her on her back. The sensation of the big dildo leaving her pussy was enough to make her come again and she felt the warm, sticky fluid seep from within her. Katherine shuddered and moaned. Chanelle stroked her hair from her face and kissed her repeatedly all over her face. Katherine reached up and put her arms around Chanelle's neck and brought her near to her to kiss her.

They kissed long, deep and passionately.

"Why did you do that to me Chanelle?"

Katherine said, after finishing kissing.

"I knew what kind of woman you were from the moment you came here."

"How did you know I would like what you did?"

"Because I've been trained by someone to know what to look for."

"Well, I have to tell you, that was the most extreme time I've ever had."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, I had a lot of enjoyment too, doing it to you."

"I think I know who I'm going to be having sex with from now on."

"I'm glad you said that because I feel the same way about you too."

"Let's get together more often, I think I want to be your lover Chanelle."

"That's great because I want to be your master and I want you to be my love slave."

Chanelle lowered her head to Katherine and they kissed again.

"I'm going to be your slave?" Katherine said looking puzzled.

"Yes. I'm going to dominate you in bed and teach you the ways I know, to make you cum big time." Chanelle then said to her,

"If you thought that was extreme, wait till I have your nipples, clit and pussy lips pierced, and put my initials on the inside of your thigh right beside your pussy.

"Are you going to tattoo me?"

"No baby, I'm going to brand you.See this ring, it has my initials carved in backwards so I can do it." "I want you to be mine, Katherine."

"I think I'd like the pierced things, but I'm not sure about the branding part." Katherine said with passionate eyes.

"We'll talk about that later. Now, I want you to give me pleasure too baby." cooed Chanelle.

Katherine raised her self shakily and knelt in front of Chanelle. She undid the buttons of her blouse and opened it to reveal those beautiful breasts she had looked at yesterday. She unhooked the bra clasps and pulled the bra away, releasing their weight and was surprised to see very little sagging in them. Chanelle held Katherine's head from behind and guided her to her nipple. Katherine let out her tongue to taste for the first time, another woman's flesh. She lightly traced her tongue around the pink areola and felt the nipple swell. When it was wet with her saliva, she gently sucked in the turgid nipple and flicked her tongue on it at the same time. Chanelle breathed in sharply at this wonderful sensation and told Katherine,

"You're very good at this."

She smiled up at her new master and was glad she was pleasing her. Chanelle held Katherine's head to her breast lovingly as she felt her own pussy getting damp inside her slacks. She lay back and Katherine undid the zipper slowly and slid them off, admiring the beauty of the woman in front of her. She slipped her fingers under the waistband of Chanelle's lacy panties and pulled them down slowly to reveal a clean-shaven pussy with a tattoo of a butterfly and a ring piercing the hood of her clit. She slowly slid the panties off and lay along side Chanelle, feeling her body next to hers. They kissed and Katherine cupped the left breast in her hand and rubbed the nipple gently between her thumb and finger.

Chanelle moaned with pleasure as her passion rose inside her. Katherine traced her tongue down between the breasts and licked from one to the other, leaving a shiny trail behind. Her hand went over Chanelle's body caressing it everywhere, enjoying this new feeling of another woman's body. Her hand went to the inner thighs and she caressed there stopping short of touching Chanelle's pussy. She pulled the thighs wider and let her hand cup over Chanelle's mound.

"I think you have a beautiful pussy too Chanelle."

Katherine said while admiring the supple flesh of her womanhood. This was an amazing feeling she thought to herself. She had touched hers many a time, but this was different altogether. She felt the wetness escaping from between the lips and rubbed it in a circular motion. The lips spread apart and the inner lips were exposed to her touch. She felt around the outside, at the softness of them and then slid her finger deeper into the folds.

Chanelle drew in her breath and exhaled long and luxuriously at the feelings Katherine was creating. Katherine raised her self up on one elbow and looked down at what she was doing and smiled back at Chanelle. This was something she had only thought of as a school-girl but never dreamed of actually doing to another woman. It was her masturbation fantasy she played in her mind as she did her self, and here it was coming to life. She looked back down at Chanelle's pussy and then asked what it felt like to have your clit pierced like that.

Chanelle told her it didn't really hurt much at all getting done, but when she was having sex and pulled back on it exposing the clit fully, it was extravagant beyond belief. She then said that she was going to do her clit as well and they would be joined at the clits when they made love to each other. Katherine grinned at this thought and Chanelle smiled back. She told Katherine she would put on a strap on dildo while they were joined and would fuck her endlessly for hours like that.

Katherine looked at Chanelle with absolute love in her eyes and said she couldn't wait to try it. Chanelle laughed a little and said ,

"Right now angel, I want you to finish what you started."

Katherine replied with a kiss to her clit area and resumed fingering Chanelle's wet pussy. She pulled out her middle finger and slid her ring finger back in with it as well. Soft sucking sounds filled the room as Chanelle's pussy gave up more fluid to Katherine's touch.

"Have you ever tasted a woman's love juice baby?" Chanelle asked.

Katherine replied, "Only my own, which I think tastes very good."

"I want to feel your tongue licking me and your fingers deep inside me too." Chanelle purred into her ear.

Katherine lowered herself so her head was even with Chanelle's pussy. She smelled the aroma emanating from within and felt herself enjoying it as much as her own.

She put her face closer and stuck her tongue out and for the first time, the fantasy she had was about to come true. She felt the tip touch against the wet lips, and tasted the savory flavor that was Chanelle. She placed her hands on the inside of Chanelle's inner thighs and spread the lips with her thumbs. The inside lips were as pink as her own and Chanelle flowed equally as well. She lowered her head and plunged her tongue deep into the inviting hole and drew in the juice she had created. It was more erotic than she could have imagined and found herself relishing the taste and feeling of this woman.

Chanelle gasped at the welcome intrusion, and raised her hips in response. Chanelle cupped her breasts and played with her own nipples, as Katherine started licking and lapping at her pussy. Chanelle instructed Katherine how to use the clit ring and expose it for better pleasuring. Katherine hooked her thumbnail in the ring and pulled up gently watching the little nub come out of its hood. It glistened with wetness and she licked it with delight. Using her free hand, she put two fingers deep into Chanelle's wanton pussy and finger fucked her slowly. Chanelle writhed on the bed, enjoying her new lovers' touch. Katherine curled her fingers upward to find if Chanelle had a g-spot like her own. She rubbed the area and was delighted to feel cum start flowing out onto her hand. She licked the clit with more determination and worked at the g-spot in unison. Chanelle writhed in great pleasure, her breathing coming in short sharp breaths and her body coated in a light sweat. Katherine continued at that pace until she felt the contractions inside the pussy.

Chanelle moaned loudly and Katherine smiled as she licked her new lover. Chanelle arched her back as the orgasm approached, taking her beyond the point of no return. Katherine pushed her thighs up to Chanelle's chest and fingered her pussy hard and fast, bringing her to climax and was greatly rewarded with a stream of clear yellow fluid streaming out and soaking her arm and the bed around her. Chanelle screamed as her orgasm consumed all her senses and then fell limp to the bed as it subsided.

She reached for Katherine and drew her up to kiss her and thank her for a fabulous orgasm.

"You are a natural at licking pussy, you know that angel." Chanelle said softly between kisses.

"Thank you for letting me pleasure you." Katherine replied. Chanelle asked Katherine to go to the closet and bring her box over to her. She got up off the bed and went to the closet. She found Chanelle's toy box and brought it back to the bed. She sat down beside her and watched as Chanelle opened it.

She took out a dildo about 8" long and quite thick with a harness attached to it.

"Put this on baby and fuck me good okay." Katherine looked at the contraption and was lost with it. Chanelle giggled at her naivety, and said,

"Come here sweetheart and let me put it on you." Katherine knelt and let Chanelle put the dildo on her. She watched the harness get put in place and Chanelle raised it up into position, snuggling it close to her pussy. She watched as Chanelle secured the straps and then marveled as she looked down and saw this cock sticking out from her.

She said to her,

" Now I know how a guy feels when he has an erection, and the power of such a thing when he is going to fuck a woman and dominate her." Chanelle looked into Katherine's eyes longingly and said,

"I want you to fuck me like a guy would, hard and fast." Katherine looked at her and said it would be her pleasure to service her like that. Chanelle took the "bullet" out and oiled it up. She raised her ass up and slowly worked it into her ass. When it disappeared inside, she switched it on and felt the vibrations radiate throughout her ass and beyond. She took out a small finger vibrator and put it on her finger and turned it on full.

"Do me now angel," Chanelle said as she felt her self getting quickly aroused by the multiple vibrations.

Katherine knelt between Chanelle's spread legs and guided the dildo into her pussy. She watched as the tip slid in easily and pushed her hips forward so it sank deeper into her lovers' wanton pussy. When her belly made contact with Chanelle's, she positioned herself so she could thrust in better. Chanelle groaned with delight at all these stimulations happening at once and had a series of small orgasms one after the other. Katherine felt empowered at the feeling of fucking and took more control of how she stroked. She used as much of the cock as she could, pulling out so the tip was just inside, and then plunging in so her belly slapped against Chanelle's. She quickened her pace, thrusting faster and harder. Chanelle came again a little stronger this time and grabbed the pillow tightly in her hand as the waves of pleasure rode over her, taking her closer to the ultimate orgasm she knew she was going to have.

"Harder baby," she moaned. "Do me big time now." Katherine complied by fucking her as hard and as fast as she could. Chanelle's pussy was making slurping, sucking noises as cum started flowing and reached behind Katherine and grabbed her ass and helped thrust the dildo in.

Katherine was amazed at the sheer enjoyment of fucking her partner like this as Chanelle reached that point and started to wail loudly as her orgasm overcame her and saw a flood of cum pour out around the dildo. Chanelle panted heavily as she rode the waves of pleasure. Katherine slowed to an easy pace as she watched transfixed at this beautiful display in front of her. She wished that this was her cock and not a dildo, so she could feel Chanelle's pussy when she was being fucked.

Chanelle's chest raised and lowered as she drew deep breaths and Katherine watched her beautiful tits follow along. She lowered her head and sucked first one nipple, then the other and finally squeezing them together to take both in her mouth at the same time. This brought more moans from Chanelle. She withdrew the dildo and slid down to drink from her well. She watched as cum still flowed out and started lapping it up, tasting the sweetness to it. She licked and sucked until she was sure no more would come and then pressed her lips to Chanelle's pussy and gave it a passionate kiss.

Chanelle smiled warmly at Katherine and said,

" I think I'm falling in love with you."

" I think I am too," replied Katherine.

They hugged each other and felt the dildo press against between them.

"Did you like that? Did I do it okay?"

" Oh my angel, you were magnificent."

They lay together for a while, talking and caressing each other's bodies, until they drifted off into a satisfied sleep. They awoke a hour later and Chanelle said,

"Let's get dressed, I want to take you somewhere right now."

Katherine said, "Okay," and never asked where they were going.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers