Life at Last Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it's good to see you again, Carrie-Anne." She shook the woman's hand and then introduced Katherine.

"Carrie-Anne, this is Katherine, or Kat as we affectionately call her. Kat, this is Carrie-Anne."

They smiled politely at each other and shook hands.

"So you're Chanelle's new squeeze are you?" the woman looked at Katherine with a smirk.

Katherine was dumbfounded and unable to answer her. Chanelle stepped in and said,

"She's a new friend of ours Carrie-Anne, and I'll ask you nicely once to keep your comments and your hands to yourself."

The older woman stopped smirking and scowled back at Chanelle.

"Fine, as you wish, Chanelle."

She said curtly and walked away with out a further word.

"Who was she?" Katherine asked."

"She's a straight up dyke who'd fuck anything with a hole. I've never liked her from the moment we met."

Katherine could see the distain in her eyes and said no more.

"I think it's time to go home girls, what do you say?"

"Sure" they both said together, not wanting to rile Chanelle any further.

Chanelle went to see Rachel, and paid the bill. They spoke briefly and they kissed each other on the cheek and said good- bye and they'd be back soon. They got into the car, and started driving home, when Chanelle said,

"Why don't we stop at the sex shop and buy ourselves a treat, shall we?"

"What shall we get Chaney?"

"Let's let Kat pick something interesting out." Katherine looked at both women and thought about what they might get.

She hadn't really looked in a sex toy store, only to buy the first dildo she saw and a vibrator and left as fast as she could, feeling embarrassed at being in such a place. Now she was going in and was expected to look around like any other kind of store. They turned down a side street off the main road and parked behind an older looking building. The garish neon lit sign announced the name boldly into the night sky.

They got out and followed Chanelle into the store. Hundreds of dildos and vibrators were the first thing they saw as they entered. "Let's walk around and see what interesting toys they have." Chanelle said, taking Katherine's hand in hers and leading her around. Katherine was in awe has she looked at all the different sizes of dildos and giggled at one that must have been a foot and a half long and thicker than her arm.

"You like that one sweetheart?" Chanelle said as she picked it up.

"It looks like something off a horse or something." She said.

"I bet this would make you cum like a madwoman if I shoved this inside you." Chanelle laughed.

Katherine gasped at the thought of such a monstrous thing being put inside her.

"It would truly split me wide open and leave me big enough to drive a truck in." she chuckled back.

Chanelle put it back down and started to walk away, but turned to Julia behind her and mouthed the words "get it" to her.

They walked on looking at different sex paraphernalia, and Katherine looked over some bizarre contraptions. She asked what these things were for and Chanelle explained the uses of each item. Katherine was amazed at Chanelle's knowledge of them.

"Anything you like so far angel?"

"Well, I do like those two ended dildos we saw earlier. I think that would be fun to use with you." She said with glee and a sparkle in her eyes.

"Okay, we'll pick one of those up. Anything else?"

"I'm not sure of most of these things as to how they work or what they do, so I don't really know."

"Okay, I'll pick some things out, why don't you continue looking around and have fun."

"Okay, pick something that's fun."

She said to Chanelle smiling happily, and went off down the aisle looking at the toys.

Chanelle went back to Julia and they picked up the monster dildo and some clips. They got a couple bottles of lotions and an assortment of vibrator attachments. Chanelle asked Julia to go to the cash desk and have them put them on her account. Julia took the items and left for the front, as Chanelle went back to get Katherine. She found her looking at some clit stimulators, and said,

"Would you like one of those?"

Katherine turned to her and asked like a little girl would,

"Really, can I have this one?"

"Think that will be strong enough for those huge orgasms you like to have?" Chanelle joked at her. Katherine smiled and said,

"Maybe, maybe not, but it looks like it would be fun though." "Okay my precious little girl, I'll get that for you."

"Oh, thank you Chaney, I love you."

And she threw her arms around her and kissed her.

Chanelle took her hand and guided her back to the exit just as Julia was heading their way.

"All set Jules?"

"Yup, got everything."

The women headed back to the car and started back for home. Katherine was so excited about trying her new toy out, and talking about how great it was going to make her feel. The two women in the front smiled at each other and Chanelle said, "I think you're going to have the time of your life baby."

They reached home and pulled in the driveway and grabbed all the bags of goodies and went into the house. Chanelle took the bags to her bedroom and returned to the living room where Julia and Katherine were talking about the events of the day.

"When is your friend coming to do me tomorrow, Chaney?"

"She should be here by eleven or so why?"

"I just wondered if I had time to play with my new toy and if it might interfere with what she has to do."

"You can play to your hearts content honey, don't worry about your pussy lips."

"Great, I think I'll have some fun with it when I get home."

"What do you mean, go home. You're staying here with us tonight Katherine."

"Can I at least go and change and come back, with some extra clothes and things?" she asked.

"Well, I guess you can do that, but be quick, I want to have some fun too with you giving me that tongue of yours up my pussy."

"Okay, I'll go now and I'll be right back in about half an hour or so, okay."

"Hurry up then, but be careful, I don't want you getting hurt in anyway."

Katherine turned for the door and Chanelle yelled after her,

"HEY! Aren't you forgetting something," as she pointed to her lips.

Katherine hurried over and planted a big kiss on her lips and said,

"I'll see you both shortly,"

and scooted out the door.

After her car was gone, the women went to the room and took out their purchases. They stashed them under the bed for use when Katherine got back. Chanelle sat on the bed and picked up the phone. She dialed the number for the restaurant and asked for Trisha. After several minutes, Trisha came to the phone and said,

"Hello, Trisha here."

"Hi Trisha, this is Chanelle. What time do you get off work tonight?"

"I'll be off at nine o'clock, why Mistress Chanelle?"

"I want you to come to my place tonight. Do you remember where I live?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Be here as soon as you get off, I'd like to let you have some fun with Kat if you'd like."

"Really Mistress? I'd love to come over."

"I bet you would you horny little cunt."

And laughed into the phone. Chanelle couldn't see it, but Trisha was put off, by being called such a vile name.

"I'll be there around nine thirty or so, okay"

"Great, I'll see you then. Bye."

And hung up the phone.

Chanelle turned to Julia and said,

"We're all set for a marathon sex show tonight Jules my love."

"Yippee," Jules said,

and they danced around the room like kids. Katherine came back first with an overnight bag and had changed her clothes. She came in to the living room looking radiant.

"You're the real perky one aren't you." Chanelle said.

"I can't wait to try my new toy for you both and show you me in action by myself."

"That sounds like it would be fun, but we have a surprise for you." Chanelle said looking at Julia.

"Really, what is it?" Katherine said anxiously.

"Just wait another half hour or so and you'll see."

"Why do I have to wait?" she asked.

"It's on its way over very soon, and will be here shortly, so just sit and be patient and you'll see it when it arrives."

"Okay," she said and sat down in the big armchair, giving a mock pout.

"It's worth the wait, believe me."

"I believe you, I'll wait till it gets here then."

12