Life at Last Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

"Now that's using your imagination girl, very good." and the two women gave her a small round of applause.

Katherine climbed on to the bed and straddled Vanessa's face.

Within seconds she started to pee, sending a stream of urine onto Vanessa's face. Vanessa took a breath and held it as the flow washed over her face and soaked her hair. When Katherine had finished, she took a handful of Vanessa's hair and wiped herself clean.

"I'll have to remember that one. That was truly a work of brilliance Kat." Chanelle said in an awe inspired voice.

Katherine looked at them non-plussed, and said nothing.

She stood at the side of the bed again, wondering what pain she could inflict on her victim.

"I'm going to ask Trisha what she would like me to do." Katherine stated, and left the bedroom. She went to Trisha, who was calmer now and stroked her hair as she asked her what she would like her to do to Vanessa for revenge.

"Make her cunt pay for the damage and hurt she caused mine. Give those tits of hers a good going over too. I'd use that strap-on dildo of Chanelle's and fuck her hard in her pussy then up her ass. I'd like to slit that bitch's pussy just like she did to me. Make her hurt for me baby." Trisha said with a pleading voice.

"I'll do just that then my darling."

Katherine said with affection, while caressing her lover's hair and then bent down and kissed her softly.

Katherine then rose and returned to the bedroom, where the two women stood looking at Vanessa, who was soaked from her golden shower.

"Well, what would Trisha like for you to do?" Chanelle asked.

"She wants me to fuck her with the strap-on and then make her hurt like she is."

Vanessa shook her head and tried to cry out but nothing was intelligent, other than her fear of what was going to happen.

Julia picked up the strap-on dildo and came over to Katherine and helped her put it on. Katherine looked down at the 10" long latex cock and stroked it like a real one.

"Now you're going to get a taste of my kind of punishment you sick, fucking bitch. This is for me and Trisha and the pain you caused us." Katherine told her in a low, mean voice.

Vanessa could tell from the tone, that she was not going to enjoy what was going to happen to her in the least. Katherine got on the bed and positioned herself between the splayed legs of Vanessa. She took the dildo in her hand, and without worrying if her pussy was wet enough, thrust the thick member deep into the swollen pussy of Vanessa. She felt her herself bottom out as her pubic area hit Vanessa's. Vanessa arched in pain as the dildo penetrated her. Katherine didn't wait for her to accept the hugeness and thrust in again. She continued to stab at her, causing as much discomfort as she could.

As she bottomed out inside, she could feel that the tip of the dildo was ramming against Vanessa's cervix. Muffled screams and sobs let her know she was making her hurt like she wanted her to. Katherine fucked her as brutally as she could, then sunk it deep inside and stopped when she bottomed out. She picked up the zapper and slid it through the clit ring again. She pressed the button and the jolt caused her to spasm and convulse.

Katherine knew she would tighten right up at this, and pulled out to the tip, and then thrust back in. Vanessa kept screaming out in pain against the gag ball, but Katherine paid her no attention, as she thrust in and out of the tight pussy, causing great pain to Vanessa. Despite all the brutality, Vanessa felt herself start into the throws of orgasm, and her pussy responded with a large flow of cum. Chanelle and Julia watched transfixed as Katherine pummeled the battered pussy. Chanelle reached for her camera and took shots of Vanessa's pussy discharging from different angles. Vanessa arched her back and tossed her head from side to side as the orgasm overwhelmed her.

"You like this, don't you?" Katherine hissed.

Vanessa shook her head no in response.

"Sure you do. Your pussy isn't lying to me like you foul mouth does." Katherine admonished her. Katherine jammed the dildo in as hard and as fast as she could thrust, and then turned the zapper off. She withdrew it from Vanessa and as the knob exited, a gush of cum flowed out running down her ass and on to the bed.

"Can we get a taste of that Kat?" Chanelle asked.

"Sure, if you want to." She said as she got up.

Chanelle and Julia dove in and lapped at Vanessa's pussy as it gave up large quantities of cum. When the two were done, she moved them aside and took her position again.

"You going to fuck her some more Kat?" Julia asked.

"I'm doing her ass this time. I'm going to make every bit of this bitch scream in agony when I'm finished." Katherine said with great determination.

Chanelle and Julia looked at each other and a scared look came over both of them.

"Don't worry, I won't kill her, but she is going to be lucky if she can sit let alone walk for the next week, once I'm finished." She said when she noticed the look on their faces.

Vanessa couldn't do anything to resist what was to come and thought about what she had done to them and knew it was going to be very painful as a result. Katherine guided the tip to the puckered anal opening, and without any priming, forced the end into Vanessa's ass.

The women could tell this caused great pain to her, but said nothing, as Katherine pushed and forced the dildo further in. Without so much as a chance to accept the girth in her tight anal passage, Katherine fucked her hard and fast, doing the best she could to make it hurt. She looked down at the dildo going in and out and saw a trickle of blood, and knew she was truly making her hurt.

Vanessa just lay there and convulsed as the assault continued. Katherine stroked her with every inch of the large latex cock. She saw the red streak the rubber as it came out and knew she was making it hurt. She took the zapper again and shoved it inside Vanessa's pussy, and pushed the button.

The shock traveled through her pussy to her ass and the clenching caused her to suffer more as the dildo entered and exited her quickly and deeply.

"Take that. Does it really hurt, or should I try to make it more painful?" Katherine said to the near comatose woman.

Vanessa was in so much pain, she had drifted close to unconsciousness.

"Don't you pass out on me you bitch, I want you to feel everything I do to you." Katherine yelled at her.

Katherine slapped Vanessa hard across the face leaving a scarlet hand print.

Vanessa cried out and more tears flowed from her swollen eyes.

"How dare you treat me and my lover like this. I think it's time you learned what respect for others is all about."

At that statement, Katherine removed the dildo, and pushed her tented fingers in on the already battered anal passage.

Vanessa tried to protest, but to no avail as Katherine pushed as hard as she could. Within a few minutes, Katherine had succeeded in getting her hand inside Vanessa's ass. Katherine was taking great delight in causing as much suffering to Vanessa as she could. She quietly marveled at how much the human body could expand, as her hand traveled up to her mid- forearm.

She stroked it back and forth as fast as the puckered anus would allow.

"Let's see if you can sit for a week, let alone stand or walk." Katherine hissed at her.

Chanelle and Julia stood and watched as Vanessa pleaded with them to make Katherine stop the assault. They seemed to be transfixed by the spectacle presented to them. Katherine tented her other hand and pushed hard against the swollen pussy lips. She watched as it gave up any resistance and her hand disappeared inside of Vanessa's pussy.

With both hands now inside Vanessa, she worked them in and out with increasing speed. Much to Vanessa's disappointment, her pussy started to go through contractions, and she knew an orgasm was building. As Katherine worked the two openings, she felt the wetness start and then a flood of cum came gurgling out. Vanessa moaned in delight at the feeling despite the pain being caused.

This upset Katherine, as she wanted no pleasure to be derived from what she was doing to her. She bent forward and took Vanessa's clit ring in her teeth and pulled up hard. Vanessa screamed at the merciless torture of her tender flesh. With a quick pull, Katherine freed the ring from the tiny bit of flesh that was holding it. As blood poured from the wound, Katherine saw Vanessa's eyes roll back in her head and knew she had passed out.

Without any thought of damage, she pulled her hands out with a slight popping sound. Chanelle looked at Julia with a look of fright and concern, then turned to Katherine and said,

" Don't you think she's had enough yet?" Katherine turned her head quickly towards Chanelle and without saying anything, gave her a look that made Chanelle put her hands up in mock surrender.

"Just don't kill her or maim her for life okay. That's all I'm asking." Chanelle pleaded.

"I'll do what I want to this bitch. She deserves whatever I decide to do to her. But don't worry, I won't scar her or damage her for life, although she deserves to be, for what she did to me and to Trisha."

Chanelle and Julia sat down in the arm chairs and watched as Katherine took both of Vanessa's breasts in her hands and squeezed them hard, digging her nails in.

"Are you going to wake up bitch?" she hissed at her.

No response from Vanessa was seen, so she took both nipple rings and twisted them, but still no response.

"I'll give her a few minutes to come to and then I'll continue with her. I'm going to check on Trisha and see how she's doing."

Katherine got off the bed, which had a puddle of blood between the legs of Vanessa, and went to the living room. Trisha was lying on the sofa, sobbing softly, and Katherine sat beside her and comforted her.

"Don't worry baby, this kind of treatment stops now. We will never be anyone's slave again. I'll make sure of that, okay."

Trisha looked into Katherine's eyes and smiled widely and said,

"Kat, I think you are the most beautiful person I have ever met. I think you have the sweetest heart, and the kindest soul of anyone I know." Trisha said as she reached up and put her arms around Katherine's waist and tucked her head into her side.

Katherine hugged her back and said,

"I feel the same way about you too. I think we were made to be together." Trisha cried a little and said,

"I'm the luckiest person alive right now."

"I feel the same sweetheart." Katherine replied to her.

Katherine bent down and kissed Trisha softly, then said,

"I'm taking care of that bitch in there for us baby. I'll make her pay for what she did to us. When I'm through with her, she'll think twice about hurting anyone again. I'm going to make her hurt so bad, she won't be able to sit let alone get fucked."

"Don't hurt her too bad honey. Even though I know what she did to us, I don't want you to get in trouble doing something you'll be sorry for later okay." Trisha said in a pleading whisper.

"Don't worry about me, worry about that slime-ball in there." Katherine retorted.

"Are you okay? Would you like to come in and have a go at her yourself?" she asked her lover.

"Maybe I will, just to keep an eye on you" Trisha said with a small laugh.

Katherine helped Trisha off the sofa and walked with her back to the bedroom. Chanelle and Julia were looking at Vanessa closely. Chanelle was dabbing a swab at Vanessa's clit to help stop the flow of blood. Julia was shaking her lightly to get her to come around.

"Is she awake yet?" Katherine asked.

"No, she isn't responding. You must have really done a number on her Kat." Chanelle replied.

"Too bad for her isn't it." Katherine said back in a snarky tone.

"Do you think she's had enough, or should I give her some more payback?' she added.

"I think she's done Kat. You hurt her real bad when you ripped her clit ring off, it won't stop bleeding. Her ass and her clit are pretty beat up." Chanelle informed them.

"What did you do to her Kat?" Trisha asked.

"I gave her what I felt she deserved is all, nothing less. She should be thankful that's all I did. I can think of more painful things to do to her." Katherine replied matter-of-fact.

"I think she'll be okay, but she is going to hurt for quite a while that's for sure." Julia responded after giving up shaking her.

Katherine went to the bed side and looked at the comatose woman laying there. With a quick swipe, she slapped Vanessa across the face hard. This at least got a moan to come from Vanessa.

"There, she's starting to come out of it." Katherine said, and slapped her twice more. Vanessa awoke very groggily and wasn't sure what was happening.

As soon as she saw Katherine, she cried out in fear.

"Don't let her hurt me anymore, please." Vanessa begged.

"I'll do what I want to you, you piece of shit. I want you to know what it feels like to be abused by someone who doesn't care what it feels like to you." Katherine yelled at her.

"Calm down honey, I think she got the message already." Trisha said stroking Katherine's hair, and holding her hand.

"I won't do anymore P&P I promise. Please don't hurt me, please." Vanessa plead.

"You're pathetic, you know that. You have no idea what you've done to all those women you've tortured, just so you can have some fun." Trisha piped in.

"I'm sorry Trisha, I'm sorry Kat. I'm sorry for what I did to you both okay?"

"Put a pad on that low-life's cunt and send her packing. I don't want to hear anymore of her whining."

Julia went to the bathroom and returned with a feminine pad. Julia peeled off the backing and stuck it to Vanessa's panties. Chanelle untied her and they helped her get dressed.

Vanessa could barely stand and had a hard time getting to her car, even with Chanelle's and Julia's help. They stood on the driveway and watched as Vanessa drove away slowly and wondered if she would make it home okay.

"Wow, Kat can be pretty brutal if she wants to be, can't she?" Chanelle said to Julia.

"She sure can. I'm glad it wasn't me that it happened to. I'd still be passed out." Julia replied.

While the two women talked outside as Vanessa drove slowly away, Katherine was telling Trisha, in the bedroom, that they should teach Chanelle and Julia a lesson as well.

"I think we should tie them down on the bed and have some fun with them, give them a taste of being the slave for a change. Maybe they'll change their minds about this whole stupid P&P thing." Katherine suggested to Trisha.

"I don't want to hurt them as bad as you did to Vanessa. They didn't do anything really awful to you and me, they just wanted to have their fun with us." Trisha said warily.

"I'm not going to kill them, I just want them to know how we felt under their control. As far as awful, my nipples are still sore and my clit is throbbing. I can't undo what they did, but I want to spank and fuck them like they did to you and I."

"I think I can get into that." Trisha said.

They quickly thought up a plan on how to get them tied up and waited for them to return.

As Chanelle and Julia entered the house, they were thinking of what to do with Katherine and Trisha , now that Katherine had shown her powers. They entered the bedroom and were quickly subdued by the surprise attack by the other two. As they were pushed on to the bed, they were piled onto by Katherine and Trisha.

"What's going on? What do you two think you're doing?" Chanelle protested, as she felt her hands cuffed together.

"We're going to have some fun with you two now, but don't worry, we're not going to hurt you like I did to Vanessa." Katherine replied.

Every attempt to free themselves was in vain as the weight of the women on top was too much for them.

Soon, they found themselves tied to the king size bed, side by side, and looked at each other with surprise and shock. Katherine and Trisha stood at the side of the bed and discussed what they should do to have some fun.

"I want to start by warming things up a little, so why don't you pass me that strap Trish, and I'll get things cooking." Katherine said to Trisha.

Trisha reached over and picked up the strap and gave it a few swishes, then passed it to Katherine. She took the strap and flicked it a few times to get the feel, then gave each cheek of both women a smack. Both women cried out and clenched their cheeks at the result of the beating.

"Look Trish, twins," she giggled.

"Let me have a shot at it too, Kat." Trisha asked.

She took the strap and gave both women a hard smack on both cheeks.

"I like doing this." She said and gave them several more each.

"Let me check how much they are enjoying this." Katherine said.

She reached her hand between the legs of both women and felt the slits of their pussies.

"Oh my, Chanelle really seems to enjoy this. She's soaking already. Julia seems to like it a bit less, or else she needs a little more to get going." She chuckled.

"Let me spread her legs apart, so you can give her a few hits right on those sweet lips of hers.

Julia cried out for mercy and tried to keep her legs closed, but Trisha smacked her a couple of times and ordered her to open them or get it worse. Despite her knowing what was to come, she opened them slowly and partially. Katherine grabbed both legs and forced them open very wide, giving Trisha a clear view and shot at the sweet meat before her. Julia looked at Chanelle with tears and fright in her eyes and mouthed the word no to her. Chanelle could only nod her head and mouthed back, we're going to get it now. Trisha straddled Julia's back and held her between her legs.

She raised the strap high and carefully brought it down so it landed right along the lips at the slit. Julia screamed out and sobbed as a result. Trisha brought it down again and watched the tip land on her clit.

"Oh, that was a good shot." Katherine put her fingers to Julia's pussy and felt the wetness flow.

"I think we've found what turns her on baby." Katherine said with a big smile.

"Let me see if I can get her to cum for us then, shall I?" and brought the strap down again exactly as before.

Several hits later they were sounding wet and juicy.

"I think we're almost there." Trisha said, and started to strap her faster.

"Let me help you there Trish." Katherine said, and using her thumbs, spread Julia's pussy lips wide, revealing the pink inner tissue for an assault.

"No, no, please don't hit me there." Julia pleaded.

The begging was in vain as Trisha brought the strap perfectly along the inner lips, and the tip hitting the sensitive bud of her clit. Clear, syrupy fluid started to flow from her pussy and she knew she was going to be strapped until she gave up her treasures. Julia buried her face in the pillow and waited for more of the same, as she sobbed and wept into the pillow. Trisha didn't let her wait long, as she raised the strap and let fly a series of well placed strapping shots.

Each hit evoked a wetter response until contractions started and she knew an orgasm was evident. Julia shuddered as the surge overcame her and the flow of cum poured from her.

"Look at her cum, baby. You should see this." Katherine said enthusiastically.

Trisha leaned forward and looked down at the red and swollen pussy. Sure enough, the bed was getting soaked by the fluid seeping out of Julia.

"I think she's had a good time, let's see if Chaney has something sweet to offer us shall we?" Trisha said smiling.

"Let me have a go at Chanelle, Trish. I'd like to see if she likes to receive what she gives. I have a feeling she is a sub who just likes to do what she wants done to herself. She gave me a good going over today and I'd like to return the favor." Katherine said with a suspicious look on her face.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers
1...345678