Life at Last Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what I'm going to do why'll you're getting started?" Trisha said with a new awareness.

"What sweetie?" Katherine said curiously.

"I'm going to go to the spare room and find all the videos of us and see what they have on tape." Trisha said in a matter of fact tone.

"Great idea baby, maybe we should be taping this while we have some fun." Katherine suggested to her.

"We are being taped right now Kat, the camera has been rolling since we started with you." Chanelle confessed to them.

"Really? I wonder what that is going to look like." Trisha replied to her with a sound of triumph in her voice.

Trisha got up and went to the other room and shut off the camera. She rewound the tape and pressed play and was shocked to see herself being treated to a beating at the hands of Vanessa, while Chanelle and Julia both looked on smiling.

"Kat, I think you should come in here and see this for yourself, before you get started on her." Trisha yelled in to her.

"Be right there." She said and gave Chanelle a good smack on the ass and said,

"Don't go away, I'll be right back." And left to join Trisha.

"Look at this honey." Trisha said as she turned on the machine.

The black screen gave way to a bright, colorful picture of them both being fucked in their asses and then as the tape continued, the huge dildo being rammed into Trisha by Vanessa as Chanelle and Julia looked on smiling at her.

"They thought that was fun for me. And look, they aren't even concerned that my ass is bleeding and I'm almost passed out. Now that's just plain cruel in my books. Isn't it funny how things look from a different perspective like this. I really think they need to have the full treatment like we did to know how it feels to be us." Trisha said angrily.

"I think you're right baby. I think they deserve more pain than pleasure, after seeing this. I was going to go easy on them and make them cum more than make them hurt, but I think we should give them a taste of our brand of P&P, and see how they respond to being treated like dirt." Katherine answered in a superior tone.

"Find everything you can on film of these two, and don't forget the camera and darkroom too. We don't want to miss anything. This is our freedom from them, and a trump card to hold against them." Katherine said to Trisha, smiling widely.

"You got it." She said back, giving Katherine two thumbs up.

Katherine left her and returned to the bedroom. Chanelle was crying into her pillow and Julia was still sobbing from her ordeal.

"So, you both think we're not worth a damn do you? We'll just have to see what you think of yourselves after we're done having our fun with you. All those tapes and film of us are ours now, and all the rest are going to be our security from you both, from ever wanting to come back at us. In fact, we're going to tape our session with you so you don't even entertain the idea at all. Your days as doms are over as of today. I think you should just be happy with each other's company and leave helpless women alone." Katherine scolded them.

They both turned to her with shock on their faces like two little girls caught being bad.

"When Trisha has finished collecting everything, we're going to start our fun time with you both. And by the way, where is that dope? I'd like to have a little puff of that myself. In fact, I think Trish and I are going to have a little party ourselves before we go home." Katherine asked the two hostages.

When no answer was given, Katherine picked up the strap and gave both a hard smack across the ass and asked again.

"I demand an answer right away from you when I ask it." She said with anger in her tone.

"It's in the top drawer of the dresser in the other room, there's one already rolled." Chanelle said quickly to her.

"That's more like it. You two are going to learn some respect after we've finished with you both." She said chastising them.

"I'm so sorry Kat, for treating you the way we did." Chanelle pled with her.

"Oh, you will be after we're done. And I think you should call me and Trish mistress from here on in." Katherine said almost gloating.

"Yes mistress Katherine." Chanelle responded, and put her face back in to the pillow and waited.

Katherine heard Trisha call her name out and said,

"What is it honey?"

"You've got to come here and see this. They have been very busy girls indeed."

Katherine looked at them both on the bed suspiciously, and left to join Trisha. As she entered the room, she saw her looking at a tape on the screen.

Trisha stopped and rewound it for her and said,

"You've got to see this. You won't believe how far these two will go to have fun. Watch this." She said and pressed the start button. The picture started with Chanelle and Julia undressing a young girl, who couldn't be more than 17 yrs. old. She was plainly drunk and wasn't really aware of what was happening to her. Chanelle was saying to her that they were going to try on different outfits and let her see what a model does.

The young girl didn't resist as Chanelle undid her bra and freed her breasts, while Julia was undoing and pulling down her pants. As the girl stood there in just her panties, smiling and looking at them, Chanelle took pictures of her and told her to pose for her. The girl moved in different positions and wasn't sure what she was to do. Julia stood behind her and positioned her the way she wanted her to stand.

After several more shots, they laid her on the bed and asked her to look sexy for them. Being too young to know what to do, Julia got on the bed and put her in very suggestive positions and told her that this was the way real models got their start.

As the girl lay there with her hands on her breasts, trying to look like she was turned on, they took several more pictures and then told her to remove her panties as well. When she seemed reluctant to follow their instructions, Julia reached down and roughly pulled off the girls panties, ripping them as they came off. The girl tried to cover her nakedness from them, but the two women got on the bed and quickly tied her hands together and then to the headboard.

The young girl started to cry and protest, but they ignored her and went about readying their things for their amusement to come. Chanelle pointed her hand at the mirror, and the picture zoomed in on the girl. The two women lay on either side of the girl and felt her body all over, pulling her nipples and testing the firmness of her breasts. They spread her legs wide and felt at her pussy flesh, squeezing and rubbing it.

The young thing was truly scared and in shock at what was happening to her, but they didn't pay her any mind.

"I think she's going to be just fine." Chanelle said to Julia.

"I think she's going to be a real treat myself. I can't wait to taste her honey when she starts to flow." Julia said with anticipation.

The two women took the girl's breasts in their hands and squeezed them up, making the blood flow to her nipples. They both took a nipple in their mouths and sucked on them, making the girl squirm. Despite her revulsion to what was being done to her, the girl couldn't help but respond to the stimulation being caused to her. Julia looked at Chanelle while the nipple was in her mouth and then took it between her teeth and bit down on the tender young flesh.

The girl cried out in pain and then Chanelle did the same, so that both nipples were being bitten at the same time. They released them from their teeth and then rubbed them between their fingers and thumbs. Chanelle reached down between the girls legs and felt at her pussy, then said to Julia,

"She's enjoying this. Her pussy is getting wet already."

Julia reached down too and felt the warm tender flesh giving out it's rewards.

"Let's get her flowing, I can't wait to see what she tastes like." Julia said eagerly.

The girl was now horrified at what was happening and started to scream. Chanelle put her hand over the girl's mouth and Julia went to get the ball gag. They forced her mouth open and stuffed it in and tied it behind her head, stopping her protests. The girl struggled at her bonds to no avail. Chanelle picked up her strap and gave the girl's breasts several slaps each. The girl's eyes went wide at first, and then shut tight as she started to cry heavily.

Any feeling of being drunk was being quickly driven out of her as time progressed. Bright, red, thin lines appeared on the girls flesh as her blood rushed to the assaulted skin.

"God, she's a real beauty, isn't she Chaney." Julia sighed.

"She sure is Jules, I like them young and tender like this. They are so sweet and tasty, and respond well to my touch. Their skin is soft and supple and their pussies are very yummy. I think this little darling is going to be quite the treat, aren't you honey?" Chanelle said, stroking the girls hair and fingering her pussy at the same time.

Chanelle took her fingers out and licked them, tasting the wetness coating them.

"Oh Jules, get a taste of her. She is really very sweet."

Julia reached her hand down and slipped two fingers inside the girls young pussy, then took them out and brought them to her lips.

"Oh my god, you are so right Chaney, she is just heavenly." Julia replied back savoring the taste.

The young thing lay there whimpering and trying not to feel any pleasure from what the two women were doing to her.

"Oh, don't worry my sweet little angel, you are going to enjoy what we are going to do to you, and you'll give us lots of pleasure and your sweet honey will flow from you for our rewards." Chanelle said lovingly.

Chanelle rose up again and strapped the girls breasts several more times, making sure her nipples were brought into play as well. The girl thrashed on the bed and tried to roll over on her stomach. Julia pulled her over and then spread her legs wide.

Chanelle went out of sight and then returned with the leg harness. They trussed her legs up and Julia lifted her hips off the bed as Chanelle took two pillows and stuffed then under her. The poor girl was now in a very compromising position, as she had no way of turning or blocking them from her. Chanelle handed Julia another strap, the same as hers and both women began to give the girl a spanking, alternating their blows. Chanelle hit the ass cheek on her side, then Julia did the same.

After several good slaps, they started to move their blows to the girl's thighs. They continued until the girl was red from the small of her back, down to the back of her knees. The girl was clearly sobbing heavily from this, but no concern for her was shown from either woman. Chanelle felt between the girl's legs again and was happy to see the results of the beating.

"Isn't it amazing how the body responds to this Jules? I love to see it give up the treasures from within, even if the head says no."

"You have a way with things Chaney. I've always liked to see you perform your magic tricks." Julia said to her with a loving look.

Katherine and Trisha looked at each other, truly stunned by what they were watching and hearing, and continued to watch. Chanelle got on top of the girl the way she had with Katherine and held the girl between her thighs.

She traced the strap over the girl's pussy lips and this made her squirm and thrash as much as she could. Chanelle raised her hand and seemed to be taking aim as she brought the strap down along the girl's tender flesh, with a sharp smacking sound. The poor girl arched her back in pain and then sobbed. Chanelle rose the strap again and brought it down along the girl's swelling flesh. The lips turned a bright red instantly, as blood rushed to the injured site. It was clear to Katherine and Trisha that the girl's pussy was responding to this, as wetness started to glisten on the outer lips. Chanelle strapped her again and again, and the result to the girl was her pussy swelling to twice it's normal size.

The puffiness of it belied her immature form, and made her look much older. Julia could be seen doing something to her, but they were unsure as to what it was. When she moved back again, she had attached clips to the girl's labia and was spreading them wide apart. Even from this view, it was easy to see how wet and pink her pussy was. Chanelle picked up the small remote and the picture zoomed in tighter so it only showed the splayed pussy of the young girl. The scene was interrupted by the strap coming into contact with the inner pussy lips, causing the girl to clench her self tight.

The flow from within was clearly shown as each successive hit brought forth more fluids. The girl's ass shook as she was clearly sobbing hard at the beating. When the strapping stopped, a hand was seen reaching down and two fingers entering the swollen flesh. Wetness clung to the fingers as they were removed and two more fingers entered shortly after. Only the sounds of the two women tasting the young girl's juices could be heard. Before the view zoomed back out, Katherine and Trisha could see the girl was cumming despite what had happened to her.

They felt great pity for her for what she was going through and Katherine said to Trisha,

"She's going to pay for this poor girl's beating. I'm going to make sure of that."

"Me too, I want them both to watch this as we do it to them." Trisha added.

"Good idea Trish, then there will be no mistaking why they're getting what we give them."

As they watched the girl being fingered and then fisted by both women, they flinched at the punishment she was getting. Both women gasped as the scene changed and Chanelle and Julia's hands could be seen going into the girl's pussy at the same time, stretching it to the maximum. They knew how much pain this was causing for her. The hands pumped in and out several times and then were removed. They spread the lips by using the clips and the scene zoomed in again for a closer look. It looked red and swollen and very bruised from them fisting her.

Julia went off screen again for several minutes and then was seen wearing the large dildo. She got on the bed and positioned herself so the camera had a view and she could push the tip of the latex tool into the opening. Julia pushed in on her and the dildo slid in tightly, until it was engulfed inside the poor girl.

The two onlookers watched in horror as they remembered that this girl was no more than 17 or 18 yrs, old and hadn't had the pleasure of being made love to. She had never been fucked before by a man or had the chance to get used to those pleasures a woman does to herself alone. Her pussy stretched as she was rammed in to by Julia time and time again. Fluid seeped out along the sides and dripped along her pussy to puddle on the bed. At least she has that to help her they thought.

As the young girl climaxed, her body shook from the exertion of the ordeal her pussy was going through. As it ebbed away, Julia picked up the smaller dildo and pushed it roughly into the poor girls virgin ass. The girl let out a wail at the intrusion and buried her head back into the pillow as Julia fucked her pussy and ass at the same time. It was very evident that the two women were getting more pleasure from this than the girl was.

A small trickle of blood was clear evidence that this had truly been too rough on her, and she screamed again into the tear drenched pillow. Chanelle came into view again and climbed on the bed beside the girl. Chanelle reached under the girl and fondled her breasts and then pinched the nipples cruelly. How much pain these women wanted to inflict was beyond Katherine's and Trisha's reasoning.

Finally after ten more minutes of severe fucking, Julia pulled out of the girls battered pussy and withdrew the dildo from her ass. The relief was overwhelming to the girl and she seemed to collapse and was barely comatose. The two doms looked at their subject and seemed to be deciding what they could do next. The microphone in the headboard picked up their answer when they heard Chanelle say to Julia,

"Let's give her a present to take home and do her clit for her."

Julia went off screen again and returned with a box that was a familiar to them both as Chanelle turned the girl over onto her back again.

Julia rubbed the girls clit area with alcohol and Chanelle readied the needle and ring.

"At least the are hygienic about it, that's at least the only good thing they do." Trisha remarked to Katherine as they watched transfixed at the scene.

Chanelle took the needle nosed pliers and pulled the flesh up from the sensitive, little bud. She took the needle and started the procedure Katherine had just had done to herself and knew what the girl was going to feel. Trisha and Katherine watched transfixed as the needle pierced the skin and traveled through to the other side and exited. Chanelle lifted up on the needle to widen the opening and Julia slid the ring through and closed it. Julia gave it a little tug to make sure it was secure and the two women sat back up and admired their handy work.

The young girl sensed something as she came around and cried out at the feeling of her violation.

"Oh quit being a baby. It'll stop hurting in just a second." Chanelle said to her.

"I think she's about done. Do you want to do anything else to her Jules?"

"Actually, I'd like to have another taste of that sweet pussy of hers." and Julia knelt back down and put her face between the girls legs and started to lick fervently at the young pussy splayed before her.

The girl moaned in pleasure, again despite her feelings of disgust at what was being done to her. Julia slipped her fingers inside and stroked slowly as she licked the exposed flesh of the girls freshly pierced clit area. The girl was clearly enjoying the sensations caused, and rose her hips up to meet the tongue better. Julia increased the tempo of her strokes and lapping as she felt an orgasm approach. The girl bucked her hips and moaned against the gag ball as her climax came nearer.

As the tide of pleasure consumed her, she felt a wave of fluid exit her pussy, right into the waiting mouth of Julia. Julia licked as fast as she could and sucked at the opening to the girls tender pussy. Even after the climax had subsided, she licked as more fluid came from within. When she finished, she raised her head and her mouth was ringed with a shiny glaze of pussy juice.

"You look like a glazed donut Jules." Chanelle said, and laughed heartily.

Julia laughed too and wiped her mouth off with her hand.

The two doms finally undid the bonds and let the girl free. She got up shakily and silently and went to her clothes. She picked up her panties and looked at how torn they were and threw them down again and sobbed a little. She dressed herself and stood looking down at the floor waiting for permission to do something. Chanelle told her she could leave, but not to say anything or they would show the pictures to everyone and let everyone know what a little slut she was. They assured her that all the boys would like to fuck her sweet little cunt and ass and she would get no respect from anyone.

The girl sobbed in shame and said she wouldn't tell anyone.

"We'll be keeping in touch with you sweetie from time to time just to make sure. Remember we go to the same club to work out."

Tears flowed from the girls eyes as she realized she was trapped in their web with no escape that she could see. Her mother would be suspicious if she didn't go to the gym anymore and she felt her friends wouldn't understand what she had done.

"The door is open if you want to leave, but make sure you close it when you leave." Chanelle said to her.

The girl wanted to ask for a ride home, as it was quite a distance from there to her house, but didn't want to ask in fear of a reprisal from the two women. She stood still wondering what to do when Julia said to her,

1...345678