Life at Last Ch. 05

Story Info
Kat and Trisha find love and Lynn.
12.2k words
4.56
15.4k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

Across town, the other two women lay in each others arms, sleeping peacefully. With the dawning of the new day, Katherine and Trisha arose together, showered and dressed, then went to the living room and started looking at the tapes they had confiscated from Chanelle.

Tape after tape showed Chanelle and Julia practicing their brutal brand of sexual fun on young and older women alike. Several women they recognized from the tapes as women they had seen before or known personally. From all the tapes, one thing was the same. These women all sported new personal jewelry on their most sensitive of areas. The women knew that some were married and would have a hard time explaining why they were pierced. Even taking them off, holes would be left and no lovemaking would be taking place for awhile until they were healed over.

Pity was the word of the day for them as Trisha and Katherine went through dozens of tapes and hundreds of photos. Pity was also the word of the day as Chanelle and Julia sat in the kitchen realizing their days were finished and could only lick their wounds and feel sorry for themselves.

In another part of town, Vanessa had awoken and was walking tenderly around as her most delicate areas still hurt terribly from the going over Katherine had given her.

As the day wore on, Katherine and Trisha talked earnestly on how they would conduct themselves in front of Katherine's son. When he got home and said goodbye to his dad, Katherine introduced Trisha as her new friend that was going to stay with them from now on.

Trisha took to him straight away and they went to his room so he could show off his things to her. Katherine was happy they were bonding so well. Later, Trisha said they had a good time and mentioned that her ex-husband seemed like a nice guy too. They talked about the relationship Katherine and him had had and Katherine had to admit she still had a warm spot in her heart for him as things just didn't work out the way she had wanted and had called it quits without giving him a decent chance to see if things could be worked out. Trisha said she thought he was very good looking and joked about bringing him over and having some fun with him together.

Katherine wasn't sure it would happen, but the idea sounded like fun as she re-called how their lovemaking had been very exciting to say the least. She told Trisha how he was the one to give her, her first g-spot orgasm.

"So he's a really good lover then is he sweetie?" Trisha asked her.

"Well to tell the truth, he's very well hung and he knows how to please a woman with his cock, as well as his tongue and fingers." Katherine confessed.

"Sounds like he would be a fun time to get together with then."

"He sure would baby, he would rock your world and give you the orgasms only a good lover can. Maybe if we work out a plan of attack, we might convince him to come over and join us in a wild night of fun."

"We'll see, first let's work on us having our fun first. I can't wait to get into bed with you and feel you next to me, touching me, licking me, making me cum big time and then doing the same to you." Katherine said to her with wanton lust in her voice.

After several days had past, and Katherine and Trisha had indeed given each other the orgasms they desired, Katherine phoned Chanelle to make sure she knew the new ground rules her and Trisha had made. Chanelle tried to apologize for what she had done, but Katherine wouldn't accept it.

"The only thing I want from you is the $5,000 I made for all those pictures and the video I did. I think you're getting off easy with just that." Katherine demanded.

"I'll give you the money next time I see you at the gym."

"That'll be fine. I'll be there tomorrow as a matter of fact. Make sure you have the money then, and don't try making excuses or screwing me over for it. You know what I have in my possession and how damaging they would be to you and Julia as well as that sick bitch Vanessa."

"I promise Kat, I'll have the money in cash for you then." Chanelle said with a tone of underlying fear in her voice.

Katherine put down the receiver and smiled at Trisha and gave two thumbs up to signify that she was getting her money and things would be better for her. Trisha got out of her chair and hugged Katherine and they did a little circle dance of joy in celebration.

When tomorrow came, Katherine went to the gym early in hopes to see the young girl from the video and talk to her about her freedom. She went to the locker room and was changing into her tights when she saw her walk in. Katherine followed her to her locker and made sure no one else was listening when she said to her,

"Hi, You don't know me, my name is Katherine and I have something very important to talk to you about that I'm sure is going to change your life around for the better. Meet me after class and I'll explain it all better then."

"How do you know me, Katherine?"

"Let's just say without you knowing, I know you intimately."

And went back to her locker, leaving the girl standing there in wonderment at what Katherine was talking about.

As Katherine got to her locker, Chanelle was standing there waiting for her.

"Here's your money as promised Kat," and handed her an envelope. Katherine took the envelope and opened it slightly to look inside.

"It's all there, $5,000 as you asked. Please accept my apologies for what I did to you. It was wrong I know now to take advantage of you and the other women like that."

"I'll think about it Chanelle. But for now I don't want to see your face in here so I'd like to see it disappear out that door and skip your classes or something until I feel comfortable seeing it in here again." Katherine said to her quietly but with great sternness.

"Okay." Was all Chanelle said as she turned and walked out of the locker room.

Katherine never saw the girl peeking around the corner and listening to the conversation. All through the class, the girl kept looking over at Katherine and Katherine would catch her and smile warmly back at her. As they were walking back to the locker room, Katherine caught up to the girl and asked her to have coffee at the place across the street. The girl said she would and they went to their own lockers.

Katherine arrived first and took a seat away from any of the other patrons. Shortly after the girl walked in and saw her and came over to her table.

"Hi again, you know my name now, what's yours?" Katherine said smiling nicely to make sure the girl felt comfortable with her.

"My name is Katelynn, but my friends call me Lynn. So what do you have to tell me that's so important?"

"Well Lynn, I have something that I'm sure you would want to have that will make you feel better about things."

"I don't understand what you're talking about." She said looking puzzled.

"I can't think of any way to say it, so I'll be as open and honest as I can. Several days ago, I had the pleasure of meeting two women I'm sure you know already, Chanelle and Julia."

At the mention of the names the girl immediately started to look very sad and her eyes welled up with tears.

"Not to worry Lynn, I was treated just like you were and taken advantage of and treated terribly by them." Katherine admitted.

The girls'look now turned to one of shock instead.

"It's okay. You see, my new friend and I were there being treated badly by them and their friend Vanessa, and we ended up finding a way to over-power them and tied them up and gave them a good taste of their own brand of fun. Before we left them, tied up I might add, we found all their photos and videos and you were on one of the videos. We saw what they had done to you and we were shocked to say the least at what they had done to you. I've seen you at the gym since and noticed how scared you were every time you saw Chanelle. I knew what they had done and said to you and that you were living in fear of her asking you to join them any time they felt like it. I hated to see you live like that and wanted you to know I have all the photos and the video and if you would like to come to my house, I'll give them to you and you can do what you want with them, but at least you will know that they have nothing over you to make you do what they want. You're free now Lynn, you can have your life back and live it without worry or fear of them anymore."

Lynn sat dumbfounded at the news she was being told. Katherine reached her hand across the table and placed it on Lynn's and held it. Lynn looked at her hand and then into Katherine's eyes and Katherine could see the change in her expression to one of budding awareness of her freedom. Tears of joy started to flow and Katherine came around the table and sat beside her and put a loving arm around her and said.

"Let's get out of here and I'll drive you home. I'll give you my number and address so you can call and come over when ever you like to pick those things up."

Katherine and Lynn got up and left the coffee shop together and got into Katherine's car. As soon as both doors were closed, Lynn reached over and hugged Katherine tightly, thanking her very much for what she was doing and then telling her how bad her life had been since that day several months ago. Katherine left the parking lot and Lynn reached over and held Katherine's hand the whole way home.

Katherine felt overjoyed at knowing she was helping this girl to lead a normal life again and the memories of what had happened would pass with time, but never forgotten. Lynn leaned over and kissed Katherine's cheek and hugged her tightly, smiled a warm and happy smile at her and said she would call her soon and come over to get those things. Katherine left with a great feeling in her heart and smiled all the way home.

After Trisha got home from working at the restaurant, she told her about their meeting and that she would be coming over and getting the evidence of her.

"That's fantastic Kat. You truly are a beautiful person for the way you think about others."

"Thank you Trisha, that's a wonderful thing to say."

The two women undressed and climbed into bed together and kissed and caressed each other and found their passion growing. Katherine stroked Trisha's pussy and rubbed her clit and Trisha did the same back.

Within minutes both women were reaching their orgasms, and kissed each other so their moans of pleasure wouldn't be heard by Katherine's son.

"I love the way you make me feel Trisha, you turn me on so much, I can't believe it."

"You do the same for me honey, I've never been so in love in all my life. I feel so happy being with you." Trisha said caressing and stroking Katherine's hair.

They kissed deeply and lay in each others arms and went to sleep.

Chanelle's day had not gone as well, after getting a call from Vanessa to say that she was going to tell the dom community about what her and Julia had done to her and was going to get her own brand of justice returned on her. Chanelle had hung up the phone and knew she was going to be paid a visit by Vanessa and worried what terrible things she was going to do to her if she had the chance to. Julia had spent most of the time since the ordeal recuperating from her injuries and had stayed off work nursing them.

Chanelle sat and reflected on the things she had done and found that things were coming full circle and she was now the victim. She hated how she felt, and now knew what the other victims were living like and started to feel sorry for them. How could she hold her head up in public if she ever met one of them. Her embarrassment was such that thoughts of moving away from there were becoming a strong reality.

She called Julia and told her how she was feeling and about moving away from there with her and starting over in a new city. Julia was inclined to agree with her and the two made plans to sell their places and move away together.

Two days passed when Katherine got a call from Lynn saying she wanted to come over that evening and see her. Katherine said that would be great and she would make arrangements to have her son stay over at her mothers'.

Katherine turned to Trisha, who was sitting beside her and told her Lynn was coming and they should try to do it in a way that wouldn't embarrass her too much.

"I don't think there is any way not to feel embarrassed about it, knowing what had happened to her and that we know as well."

Trisha said to Katherine trying to think of way to do it.

"I think I know how. But it will mean letting her see us being treated like her and I think she will feel equal with us in that respect." Katherine said with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Well, it just might work, but what if she tells people about it?" Trisha replied in a worried tone.

"I think she won't divulge what she sees to anyone, knowing we have seen her as well like that." Katherine said reassuringly.

"I guess so Kat. That just might be the way to do it."

Katherine dropped off her son at her mothers and came home to wait with Trisha for Lynn's arrival. The door bell rang a little after 7, and Katherine went to let Lynn in. After closing the door, Lynn put her arms around Katherine and hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek, then said how happy she was to see her and be here.

Katherine led the way back to the living room and introduced her to Trisha.

"This is my friend that I had mentioned before who had been with me that night." Katherine told her.

Lynn's look of worry left her face and she went and shook Trisha's hand and smiled warmly at her.

"I guess I owe you a debt of thanks too for what you've done to make things better for me."

"Your very welcome sweetheart. It's my pleasure to help you get your life back from them and be able to live freely again." Trisha said lovingly to Lynn.

"Well, I guess I better look at what you have to show me, but I have to tell you I'm so embarrassed about it and I don't know if I can watch too much of it." Lynn said to her new friends.

"We thought you might feel that way, so here's what we've decided to do to make it easier for you. We're going to let you see our video first so you know what we went through and know that we are all in the same boat together."

"Really? You'd do that for me? I can't believe how sweet you two are to me." Lynn said with tears welling up and hugged the two women at the same time.

"Okay, let's sit on the couch together and I'll start the video of Trish and I."

The three women sat on the couch so that Lynn was between Katherine and Trisha. The screen went from blue to a scene that was familiar to Lynn and she looked at them both with fear in her eyes. Katherine and Trisha each held one of Lynn's hands to comfort her.

They all watched as the scene showed Katherine and Trisha being strapped by Julia and Chanelle.

"I know how much that hurt." Lynn admitted to them.

"It'll be okay now, Lynn. We're all free of that forever, but this is just to let you be on even ground with us."

And the three went back to watching as Katherine was having her pussy strapped by Chanelle.

"You have a very nice looking body Katherine, and I have to admit, very sexy looking despite what they are doing to you." Lynn confessed.

Katherine looked at Lynn and smiled warmly and said,

" Thank you, that's very sweet of you to say so. And since we're complimenting, you are a very good looking woman yourself. I couldn't help but think that if I had the chance to be with you, I would have treated you a lot better than they did. I think you would be a real joy to make love with."

"Do you really think I'm pretty and sexy?" Lynn said back with a look of admiration.

"Don't take my word for it, ask Trisha too." Lynn turned and looked at Trisha and waited to hear what she would say.

"To tell you the truth sweetie, I think you're gorgeous and have a dynamite little body. You are going to turn heads all your life and anyone would be extremely lucky to have the chance to bee with you intimately." Lynn smiled broadly and said to them,

"You are both the sweetest people I have ever met. I'm so happy I got the chance to have met you both. Who knows how things would have turned out if it had of been you two who had introduced me to making love with another woman."

"Well rest assured Lynn, we aren't like those two bitches who did this to you. I think you would be enjoying many moments of great joy and passion had it been with someone who cared about how you felt." Katherine said as she put her arm around Lynn's shoulders and hugged her to her.

Lynn leaned in to her as well and put her arm around Katherine's waist. Trisha joined in by stroking Lynn's hair and then kissed the back of her head.

"I feel so good being here with you both. I feel very comfortable and relaxed and kind of like being at home."

"You are very welcome here Lynn any time you feel like coming over." Katherine assured her and caressed her face softly.

Lynn looked up at her and pulled her head towards her and kissed her lovingly on the lips, and said,

"Thank you for being you."

Then turned and kissed Trisha as well and said,

"Thank you too."

Both Katherine and Trisha said she was very welcome and that they were glad they could help her make her life enjoyable again. The video finished and Katherine took hers out and put Lynn's in.

"Are you ready to see this, or would you rather just skip seeing it and know that you can erase any trace of that incident from your life?" Katherine asked her.

"I think I'll just skip seeing it and if you can erase it now, I'd really be grateful." Lynn said with the smile falling from her face at the thought of having to relive the event.

"No problem sweetheart, I'll erase it right now."

Katherine took the remote and pressed record and as every inch went through, the past was erased from the tape.

"I have these photos too, and you can burn them as well."

Lynn took the photos and looked at them and by the time she finished looking at the last one, she was crying softly. Katherine took them away from her and put them in the ashtray and lit a match to them.

All the women sat quietly as the flames consumed the images and left nothing but ashes in the ashtray.

"I think we need a drink to celebrate our freedom girls, what do you think?" Katherine asked them.

"I could use one." Trisha said.

"I think I'll join you in that celebration girls, I'm so glad that is now part of my past."

"Great, I'll get some glasses and some wine and I'll be right back."

Katherine rose and went to the kitchen to get the drinks. Trisha looked at Lynn and stroked her face softly and said,

" You're very brave to face this again Lynn, I really admire you for that."

"Thank you Trisha for being my friend, you can never have enough people like you and Katherine in your life." Lynn said with loving eyes.

"I can't get over how attractive you are Lynn. You are just so pretty and you have a knock out smile as well as that body most women die trying to have."

"Oh Trisha you are just the greatest, and so is Katherine."

"Speaking of great women, here she is now." Katherine came back with a serving tray with three glasses, a bottle of white wine and two joints.

"I thought we might smoke these two if you want Lynn, courtesy of Chanelle's stash."

"I'd like that. I like smoking pot once in awhile, and seeing how I took a cab here, I'm not worried about getting home."

Katherine poured the wine and Trisha handed the joint to Lynn and lit it for her. Katherine raised her glass to the other two and said,

" Here's to our freedom girls and to making new friends."

The three clinked their glasses and they all said,

"Cheers."

They sat and leisurely smoked and drank and talked about how they had all come to make love with other women and their experiences.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers