Life at Last Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha and Katherine were surprised to find that Lynn had been with two other girls her age, and had some interesting things to say about her joy of sex with them. Katherine asked how she felt about having her clit hood pierced and Lynn said,

"Believe it or not, but I actually like it. It doesn't hurt anymore and when I masturbate, I really get off when I pull it up and rub my clit."

"Well, I have to agree with you on that point Lynn. I was ashamed about what had been done to me at first but Trisha here has made me feel more comfortable with them now."

Trisha poured another glass of wine for all of them and Lynn said to Katherine,

"Can I see your piercing and see what yours looks like. If that's okay with you I mean?"

Katherine looked at Trisha and Trisha nodded and said

"Sure, let her see how pretty that pussy of yours looks now."

Katherine rose and undid the zipper and slid her pants down. Lynn watched her every move and Trisha could tell Lynn was interested in more than just looking. Katherine slid her fingers into the waistband of her tangas and pulled them down, baring her pussy to Lynn.

Standing naked in front of her, Lynn reached out and held the little ring with the small diamond in her fingers.

"This is really pretty Katherine. I wish she had given me something like this. I got this plain one that doesn't look anywhere near as pretty as this." Lynn pulled up on the ring and exposed the little nub underneath.

"You have a very sexy looking pussy Katherine if you don't mind me saying."

"Not at all. That's a nice thing to say. I always thought I had a fat pussy and then Chanelle told me I had something called a camel toe."

"She was right in saying that. You have sexy written all over it, I think."

Lynn pushed her hand between Katherine's thighs and spread them to get a better look and then cupped her hand over her mound and rubbed it gently. Her middle finger traced a line over her lips and pushed in slightly.

Wetness coated her finger, and Lynn looked up into Katherine's eyes and then leaned forward and kissed the area above her clit. Katherine closed her eyes and sighed at the feeling of Lynn's warm lips kissing her. Lynn slipped her tongue out and gently licked the clit and Katherine spread her legs wider and put her hand on the back of Lynn's head inviting her to continue. Lynn accepted the invitation and ran her tongue from the back of her pussy to her clit.

" You taste wonderful Katherine."

And she licked at Katherine's clit with more fervor.

Katherine moaned at the pleasure she was receiving and Trisha felt compelled to give Lynn some enjoyment too. She reached her hands around from behind and cupped her breasts in her hands and massaged the mounds in her hands. Trisha reached around to her back and undid her bra freeing the generous mounds for a young woman. Lynn put her hands over her head without stopping her pussy licking and Trisha pulled her sweater and bra over her head. Katherine took off her top and bra as well and stood naked. Lynn undid her pants and slipped out of then and her panties at the same time, still not stopping her clit licking she was giving to Katherine.

Trisha came over to Katherine and Katherine helped her undress until all three were naked and caressing each other. Katherine sat back on the couch and let Lynn have full access to her. Lynn dove right in and continued licking and then slipped two fingers into the warm soft wetness inside Katherine's pussy.

"God, you're good at pleasing a woman's pussy Lynn. This feels wonderful." Katherine said in a sigh.

"Well, to be perfectly honest Katherine, I found I like licking pussy more than I like sucking cock. I love the taste of a woman and find giving them orgasms far more satisfying as well. And to tell you the truth, I think yours is the best tasting pussy I've ever had my mouth on."

And at that, Lynn put her mouth squarely over Katherine's pussy and shot her tongue in and out rapidly, causing Katherine let out a guttural moan. Katherine enjoyed the feeling so much she brought her knees up to her chest and spread her legs widely so Lynn could get in as deep as she could. As Lynn lapped and sucked at Katherine, Trisha knelt behind Lynn's upturned ass and started licking and fingering the young pussy displayed before her. Lynn moaned now in delight at the pleasure Trisha was giving her pussy. Trisha pulled up on her clit ring and gave the exposed little bud a faster flutter with her tongue, and this brought Lynn away from Katherine to say,

"God Trisha, you are the best licker I've ever had."

All three women were engaged in a sexual free for all and they all seemed to be rapt in what they were doing. Katherine couldn't take Lynn's sucking and licking as well as her fingers curled up to her g-spot and started to moan louder as she came closer to climaxing. Lynn sensed the nearness and re-doubled her efforts.

Katherine twitched and her pussy muscles contracted as her orgasm consumed her. Lynn never even flinched as a gush of fluid came and out and soaked her face and the couch. Lynn kept her licking up until she was sure Katherine was completely satisfied. As she slowed down, her own pussy went into contractions and she too came hard into Trisha's mouth and felt herself being sucked dry. Trisha savored the sweetness of her cum and licked her everywhere.

"Wow, you two are amazing lovers, you know that." Lynn said smiling.

"You are very good at what you do too. I would never have believed someone so young would know how to please me the way you did." Katherine said panting still from her orgasm.

Trisha stood up and looked at them both and then said,

"Hey, you two got to have a great orgasm and I got nothing, What's up with that?" Both Katherine and Lynn stood up and took Trisha by the hand and Katherine led the way to the bedroom.

"We'll just have to make sure you have a good time too, won't we Lynn?" Katherine said with a laugh.

Trisha was led to the bed and made to lie down in the middle as both women lay to either side of her. Lynn and Katherine both took turns kissing her and they both caressed her body all over. Trisha felt her breasts being squeezed gently and then two warm mouths closing over her nipples and then sucking. Katherine pulled on Trisha's thigh to open them and she complied willing to let them have the best access to her pussy they could have.

Lynn was first to explore the warm region between Trisha's thighs and caressed it softly causing little shudders to happen in Trisha making her shiver with delight. Katherine stroked the inside of Trisha's thighs, causing her to moan in response.

"This is just great you two. I'm getting so wet already. I'm in heaven."

Trisha closed her eyes and basked in the glorious feelings Katherine and Lynn were creating in her. Lynn took the first step by tracing a trail down Trisha's body with her tongue. Katherine followed her with her tongue as well.

When both of them were down to her pubic area, they lifted her legs up to her chest and spread them open. They licked along the insides of Trisha's thighs making her moan louder and start panting in shorter breaths. They worked their tongues close to her pussy and then they pulled the lips open and they both licked the soft inner lips together. Trisha couldn't hold out any longer and had her first orgasm. Lynn licked her flow and then Katherine took her turn as well. Katherine ran her tongue up to Trisha's clit and circled it lightly and Trisha felt another orgasm coming on. Both women tongued her clit at the same time, and as one, they slid two fingers each into her wet, warm pussy.

Trisha cried out as she climaxed harder this time.

"I think she's really getting off on the treatment we're giving her Katherine." Lynn said with a cum soaked mouth.

"I think she's going to cum even more after we're through with her." Katherine replied and then licked around Lynn's mouth to get the cum that was ringing her mouth. They pulled her pussy lips as wide as they could comfortably and Lynn snaked her tongue into Trisha's pussy as deep as she could get it.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming again." She cried out and shook with the intensity of it.

"You continue to lick her Lynn, I'm going to strap on something that drives her wild."

And Katherine went to the dresser and took out the strap on dildo Trisha had brought with her. Using the copious cum from Trisha's pussy, she oiled up the dildo and then got in position to fuck her.

Lynn sat back and watched as Katherine slid the dildo in and stroked it all the way to the end. Trisha's pussy seemed to grab at it to keep it inside her.

"Oh, oh, oh, my god, that feels so good Kat. Fuck me good my darling. Stick that thing in me and do me like you know how I like it."

Katherine plunged it in hard and stroked her long. In moments a flow of whitish cum seeped out from around the edges of the dildo.

"Look at her cum Kat, she really does like to get fucked, doesn't she." Lynn said in amazement of the flow. Trisha's body shook as another grand climax consumed her, and she moaned a low, long moan as a result.

"Let me try something while you do that Kat, that will really drive her wild."

"Okay Lynn, what do you have in mind?"

Katherine said while still stroking the dildo in and out of Trisha's slushy pussy.

Lynn lay on her back and pulled Trisha on top of her so they were in a 69 position. Lynn spread Trisha's pussy and licked her clit as Katherine re-entered Trisha with the dildo. Trisha sank her face between Lynn's soft thighs and lapped at her pussy. The combination of the dildo and Lynn's tongue proved too much for Trisha to handle and let out a wail of pleasure as she felt a giant of a climax building. Katherine pumped her harder and Lynn tongued her as hard as she could. Within a minute of that Trisha let go with a massive g-spot orgasm and soaked everything and everyone.

She collapsed on top of Lynn and moaned long and low. Lynn lapped at her pussy, drinking up the juicy flow coming from Trisha's pussy and Katherine left the dildo buried deep inside her. Slowly she took it out, and joined Lynn in lapping up the rewards of their efforts. More cum flowed and Trisha shivered and shook at the exquisite feelings they were creating in her. Finally she rolled off and lay back with her eyes closed, smiling widely and caught her breath.

"Holy shit, did you two ever do a job on me. That was the best orgasm I ever had."

"We're glad you liked it baby, it was our pleasure to do it for you, wasn't it Lynn?" Katherine said as she put her arm around Lynn and hugged her close to her.

"It sure was. I hope we can spend more times like this together. I'd really like to be good friends with you two. I think you are both just amazingly fabulous together."

Lynn said looking at them both.

"I'd like that very much Lynn, you are a pretty great person yourself. What do you think Trish?"

"I think we will have many great times together Lynn, you are one hell of a lover and I think you're just the kind of person Kat and I like to meet and be with as friends." Trisha said between deep breaths.

They all lay on the bed together in a group hug and kissed each other.

"Let's see who can cum the most?" Lynn asked.

"I'll tell you the winner right now. Katherine hands down. This woman cums like gangbusters, and I've seen her first hand."

"Really? I'd like to see what she's like." Lynn said with curiousness.

"Well it would be my pleasure to let you do your best to see what I can do." Katherine said with enthusiasm. With that said, she lay back between the other two and waited for her pleasure to begin.

Trisha undid the dildo and slipped it off her and put it aside for later use. Lynn lay down and kissed her with passion Katherine was surprised a young woman like her could present. Lynn slipped her tongue in Katherine's mouth and snaked it around her tongue. Lynn cupped her breast and gently squeezed the nipple between her thumb and finger. Katherine's nipple swelled immediately to her touch and gave her reason to moan with pleasure and make her pussy start to flow.

"You're very talented for a young woman Lynn. You've got her flowing already."

Trisha told her after checking the wetness seeping out of Katherine's pussy lips.

"Like I said earlier, I found that I enjoy the feel of a woman's body and their taste is more what I like to enjoy. I want to try and be an excellent lover for that one special woman later on in my life, but right now I want to practice and learn everything I can about pleasing a woman in every way." Lynn said to the two women while stopping to answer.

"I think that is a great attitude to have Lynn. Some woman will be very lucky to have you as her partner. Looks, brains, and a healthy sexuality make for a very desirable catch." Katherine complimented her.

"Well let me show you what I can do then Kat. I want to see you gush and squirt." Lynn said as she dropped her head back down to Katherine's breast.

Trisha lay down on the other side and took the other nipple in her mouth and sucked gently the way she knew Katherine liked. Katherine was in heaven as just having her nipples sucked and licked could bring her to climax. She squeezed her legs together as she felt contractions start inside her pussy and radiate out in all directions. She couldn't help but moan with pleasure as both her lovers were doing their best to create as much pleasure as they could in her.

Lynn slipped her hand down over Katherine's mound and felt how wet she was already and exclaimed her amazement at the flow.

"I can't believe you're cumming already Kat. You're soaking wet already."

"I told you she was a great cummer Lynn." Trisha said agreeing with her.

Katherine responded by saying,

" I can have seven or eight little orgasms just by having my nipples sucked and licked."

With that information given, both women did their best to make her cum even more by trying everything they could think of to Katherine's nipples.

Katherine squirmed with delight at the sensations they caused her. Lynn slipped her hand down again and cupped her mound and squeezed and rubbed it lovingly. In no time at all, a great flow of cum erupted and flooded out of Katherine's pussy into the waiting hand of Lynn. Lynn let it fill her hand and then looked at how much cum had accumulated.

"Wow."

Was all she said as she showed Trisha. Lynn brought it to her mouth and licked up every drop.

"Really like the taste of a woman's cum don't you Lynn." Trisha remarked to her.

"I love it. And Katherine has very sweet tasty cum."

Katherine continued to lay there with her legs draped over the two women and have her nipples sucked. Lynn stopped then and traced her tongue along Katherine's body on her way down to the junction of her spread thighs. Since leaving Chanelle's place that night, she had removed the four lip rings, but left the clit ring. Lynn loved the taste of her sweat and took her time getting to where she wanted to end up. Trisha joined her in the downward movement, and they could see goose bumps rising on Katherine's skin. Lynn was first in getting to the plump flesh and savored the feel and flavor.

"Your pussy is almost edible Katherine, I almost want to take a bite and savor its taste.

"Please don't, but definitely do your best to use your tongue instead."

And laughed causing the other two to laugh as well.

Lynn took the suggestion to task and let the tip of her tongue trace around the outer lips along both sides, feeling the smooth skin and watching the lips pout as they swelled with blood. Lynn increased the pressure of her touch and circled the clit, making Katherine gasp in pleasure and get a reward of milky, white cum to seep out and drip slowly down and puddle in her anal opening. Lynn lapped at the flow and then traced her tongue up, spreading the lips open with her tongue.

Getting to the top of Katherine's slit, she let her tongue flick at the clit, making Katherine twitch. She repeated this method several times more, getting her to twitch each time and excite her to the point where she was quivering from the sensation.

"I have to say, I'm getting jealous of you Lynn. You're doing my lover so well, she's not going to want me anymore." Trisha said jokingly.

Lynn didn't stop, but looked at Trisha sideways and smiled.

Katherine reached her hands down and buried her fingers into Lynn's thick, brown hair and held her to her pussy. Lynn hooked her thumb nail into the clit ring and pulled it up to expose the swollen bud of her clit and sucked on it gently. Katherine was overcome by the magnitude of the sensation and arched her back as a wonderful orgasm built up and with Lynn sucking it like a small cock, drove her over the edge. The wave of pleasure swept through her and the flow of cum surged out into the waiting tongue of Lynn. Katherine's moan rose to a low scream as she rode the climax.

"Keep going Lynn. I think you have the matter in hand and I love to see Kat enjoying herself like this."

Trisha said while laying beside her and watching her work Katherine's pussy over.

Lynn raised her head and turned to Trisha and said,

" I want to make her squirt, but I don't know how."

"You have to work her g-spot over and she'll flood the bed." Trisha told her.

"Where is it?" Lynn asked her.

"Let me show you,"

and they spread the lips apart, and slid a finger each inside Katherine's wet, inviting pussy.

"Now curl your finger up next to mine. Feel this soft spot here?"

Lynn followed Trisha's directions and curled her finger along side of hers and pressed the tip of her finger into a soft spot.

"This is where the g-spot is?" Lynn asked Trisha.

"Yup, you give it the come here stroke and you'll get her to squirt. Give her clit and good licking as well to intensify the orgasm too."

Trisha instructed her and took her finger out.

"Now you put these two fingers in and maybe a third later."

Trisha showed her, her index and middle finger and then the ring finger. Lynn slid the first two fingers in and curled them into place on the soft tissue of Katherine's g-spot. Katherine moaned and said,

" That's so nice Lynn. You're going to be a fantastic lover by the time we get through with you."

And went back to moaning as she reveled in her glory. Lynn worked the spot over as instructed, then tongued the clit as well.

"Oh god that's so good Lynn."

Katherine said in a drawn out way.

Lynn was happy she was pleasing this wonderful lady who had saved her from a lifetime of shame and disgust. She worked the spot over and felt Katherine's pussy lips distend, so she coaxed her third finger in to join the other two and curled them repeatedly against the spot. Katherine's moans increased in pitch and tempo and Lynn knew she was doing it right and would get to see her squirt shortly. Katherine bucked her hips in rhythm with the strokes and rocked her head from side to side.

"That's it Lynn, you're doing a fabulous job on her. Keep it up and she'll be flooding your face any second now."

Trisha moved up slightly and took Katherine's left nipple in her mouth and suckled it. Katherine couldn't take it any more and succumbed to the pleasure of the orgasm. Her back arched and she held her breath as it climaxed, sending a spray of warm, clear fluid out, soaking Lynn's face. Lynn was caught by surprise at the quantity of fluid, but stayed with it until it subsided. Katherine finally relaxed and felt herself being drained, as Lynn put her mouth over her opening and sucked hard, trying to get every drop. She shuddered at the intensity and panted hard as she rode the orgasm out to the finish.

When Lynn was sure there wasn't anymore fluid coming out she sat up and looked at both women.