Life at Last Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Lynn, that was wonderful. Thank you my sweet angel for that fabulous orgasm. Come here and let me kiss you."

Lynn slid up Katherine's body planting little kisses along the way until she was face to face. Katherine hugged her tight and kissed her passionately.

"Are you ready to get a good fucking now my darling?" Trisha asked her.

"Oh, god that would be too much, but please, feel free to drive me crazy with pleasure." Katherine said laughing.

Trisha went and got another strap on dildo that was smaller than hers and fitted it on to Lynn.

"I'm going to do her pussy and you're going to fuck this sweet, little ass of hers. Start off slow and gentle, and then when she has opened up to it, you can fuck her harder."

Lynn nodded in understanding and took some lube Trisha gave her and smeared it up and down the dildo. Katherine lay on her side and spread her legs, waiting for her double penetration. Lynn took her index finger and slid it into Katherine's anal opening to get it primed.

"That's good Lynn, you catch on fast." Trisha said to her.

"I remember how my ass felt when those two fucked me. I could hardly sit for a couple of days it hurt so bad. I like having my ass fucked, but only if it's done nicely. So I want to make sure I don't hurt you Katherine." Lynn confessed.

"That's what will make you a good lover Lynn. Being thoughtful of how your partner is going to feel is the most important thing to remember." Trisha said stroking her hair and then kissing her lovingly.

"I'm so glad we can do this together. I'm having so much fun and learning so much as well." Lynn said joyously.

"We're glad to be of assistance. It's our pleasure too." Trisha responded.

"Okay, am I going to get fucked now or what?" Katherine said in mock anger.

"You bet your sweet ass and pussy you are." Trisha said as she got into position.

Katherine locked herself in an embrace with Trisha as she felt the dildo touch her opening and then slide in deeply. Lynn waited until Trisha had stroked her a few times and then took her position behind Katherine and guided the tip to her anal opening. Slowly she pushed in and watched the muscles stretch as the tip disappeared inside. Slowly she pushed to get more in without hurting her. Katherine knew what Lynn was thinking and pushed her hips back and felt the dildo sink into her ass. Lynn knew it was okay to stroke now and continued pushing in until the dildo was buried deep into Katherine's ass. She stroked it in and out with care and watched the opening pucker as it pulled at her tight opening.

It amazed Lynn to see the two dildos working the openings and she tried to get in sync with Trisha's strokes. When Trisha went in, Lynn came out and vice versa. Katherine stayed locked in a passionate embrace with Trisha and kissed her deeply. Lynn found herself wishing she could be in such a loving relationship with someone like Katherine or Trisha. She looked at them both and thought that they were both very beautiful in their own ways and would be glad to have either one.

Lynn lay down along side the back of Katherine from her kneeling position and put her arm around Katherine. Trisha sped up the pace as she felt Katherine getting nearer to orgasm. Lynn followed suit and sped up as well. In no time, both women were bucking and humping wildly at Katherine. Katherine raised her head away from Trisha and moaned in pants as her pussy contracted and her climax intensified. Katherine shuddered hard and both women fucked her for all they were worth as Katherine felt the sweep of pleasure take her over and she came hard. Copious quantities of thick, white cum poured out along the sides of Trisha's dildo.

Finally the wave of her orgasm subsided and she relaxed, feeling everything flow out from her in tides. Lynn was first to pull out so she could look at how much cum was given. When she saw the trails of it flowing along Katherine's thighs, she quickly put her head between her thighs and licked voraciously trying to get every drop.

"You really love to taste cum, don't you Lynn." Trisha commented at seeing her lick up the creamy flow.

"I love the taste of a woman's cum. There's something erotic about it that I don't get with a guy. I guess I'm truly a lesbian at heart, but I still like to be with guys once in awhile. So maybe I'm bi-sexual or something, I don't know." Lynn said as she finished cleaning Katherine up.

"I think you should just do what comes natural to you Lynn. If you want to be with a guy, find one that treats you the way you want to be treated. Same goes for a woman, find one that treats you right." Trisha advised her.

"I guess that makes the most sense out of how I feel, Trish." Lynn said as she slid back up to hug them both from behind Katherine.

"I wonder if I could ask a really big favor of you both?" Lynn said sheepishly.

"What's that sweetheart?" Katherine responded.

"I have a girl I was seeing until those two took advantage of me, and I stopped seeing her because of how ashamed I felt. She still calls and we talk, but I won't make love to her. She wants to be my lover and friend like you two are, but I was freaked out by what had been done to me. Now that I've met you both, and seen how a loving relationship can be and want to be in one myself, I was hoping you might let me bring her by with me sometime and show her how good it can be and maybe teach her the things you've taught me. I'd love to have something like you and Trisha have and be happy again. Is that too much to ask?" Lynn said biting her lower lip in expectation.

"Well, that's a pretty tall order to fill, but we'll talk about it together and let you know soon if we will or won't do it. That's the best answer I can give you right now. Remember, we just met ourselves and this is the first time meeting you. We both adore you and would like to be your friend, that's for certain, but give us some time to talk it over, okay?" Katherine told her as sweetly as she could.

"I can live with that, and I'm so glad you didn't get angry or anything because I asked." Lynn said, showing relief on her face.

"Why would we get angry sweetheart? We understand completely how you feel and your desire to be happy again. I think what we need to talk about is letting someone we don't know, become a part of all of this. We wouldn't want her getting freaked out, as you put it, and telling everyone we took advantage of her or mistreated her in any way." Trisha added to the thought. "No way. She's just like me in how she feels about being with another girl, but she's very inexperienced, and I'd like to teach her new things, like you taught me. I really think you'll like her. She's oriental and way prettier than I am. She's smart, funny and likes to have fun like I do. So, I hope you say yes, because I know you'll take to her like you did with me." Lynn said in a pleading way.

"Is she the one that I seen you with outside the gym a number of times?" Katherine asked her.

"Yes she is. Isn't she beautiful?" Lynn said glowingly.

"I have to agree that she is a stunning girl, but how old is she?" Katherine asked.

"She's a year older than me and she'll be 20 in a couple of months." Lynn responded.

"Well, at least she's old enough." Trisha quipped.

"We're both old enough and we are talking about getting an apartment together next year after she finishes college."

Lynn said with more confidence that it was a possibility of this happening.

"Well like I said earlier, let us talk about it, and I'm not saying yes or no right now, but she sounds wonderful and it might be okay."

Katherine said smiling at Lynn and held her hand as she talked. Lynn burst into a joyous smile and hugged both women together,

"You two are the best. I can't believe how lucky I am to have met you both. You have no idea how shitty my life has been since they did that to me, and now I have hope and dreams of being as happy as you two are. I love the both of you so much, thank you, thank you, thank you," she said kissing each one in turn.

They all hugged each other, then Trisha got off the bed and headed for the living room saying,

"I think this calls for another drink and that last joint."

Katherine and Lynn pumped their hands in the air and said,

"WOO HOO," together.

Trisha brought the tray in and they poured the wine and lit the joint. Sitting on the bed together, Trisha looked down at Lynn's au natural hair above her pussy.

"Lynn, do you think I could do something funky with your pussy hair?" she asked.

"What do you want to do?" Lynn said looking slightly suspicious.

"I'd like to shave around your lips and shave a design into the rest up here," and she ran her fingers over the area.

"What do you want to do for a design?" Lynn asked her.

"We can think of something cool, but I'd like to use some food coloring to make it look really funky."

"Really? That sounds like it would be neat." Lynn said now warming up to the idea.

" I was thinking of something like Julia's lightning bolts, but I think that might bring back bad memories, so we should think of something that's just you." Trisha said in a compassionate tone.

"You're right. I'd hate to have something that reminded me of that day. You know what I think would be cool. We could do a butterfly or a bird, and color it really funky colors if that's not too difficult to do." Lynn suggested.

"I think a butterfly would be very cool." Trisha said eagerly.

"A butterfly it is then. Can I do it now?" she asked Lynn.

"Sure, I'd love to go home with something cool like that. And when Ling sees this, she's going to flip and want something too." Lynn said rapidly with excitement.

Trisha got off the bed and went to the bathroom to get her shaver and a towel.

"Okay honey, lie back and let me give you a haircut."

Lynn lay back and spread her legs for Trisha. Trisha put her attachment on the shaver and turned it on. Slowly she shaved down Lynn's pubic hair till it was short enough to work with. Lynn ran her hand over the stubble and remarked about it.

" Wow, it's really short isn't it."

"Don't worry baby, by the time I'm done, you'll look so cool, you won't care how short it is." Trisha assured her.

Trisha took the attachment off and started to cut out the shape of a butterfly. After a half an hour, the outline was complete and Katherine brought over a hand mirror so Lynn could see the design.

"That is just the wildest thing I've ever seen. I can't wait to see how you color it Trish.

Katherine went to the kitchen and returned with several bottles of food coloring.

"Well, what colors should we make your butterfly, Lynn?" Katherine said holding out the bottles to Lynn.

"Let's use all of them and make it real colorful, if we can do that?" Lynn said with a half smile.

"Let's see how we can color it that way. The colors might blend together and create shading in different colors."

Trisha said pondering how she was going to do it.

Starting with the red, she poured some out onto the hair and rubbed it in.

"I think this is going to look great Lynn. I think we can make this very colorful."

Trisha told her after seeing how easy it was to get the color to stay in a certain area. Trisha used color after color, until it was completely covered, with the edges overlapping and giving it a blended look.

"Well, I say we leave it for half an hour and see how well it took." Trisha suggested.

"I say we roll another joint and have a glass of wine and kick back and enjoy life." Katherine said holding her arms open to the girls for approval.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Lynn agreed.

"Me too, baby. Count me in." Trisha added in. Katherine poured some more wine and then took a small box out of the dresser and rolled another joint.

"Is everybody ready to get high?" Katherine said lighting it up.

Both women gave two thumbs up. All three women sat on the bed naked enjoying their wine and puffing on the joint as they whiled away the night talking and swapping life stories.

"I think it'll be okay if Ling comes over, if Trisha agrees too." Katherine blurted out.

Lynn perked up and bounced on the bed spilling a little of her wine. She looked hopefully at Trisha for her answer.

"Well if my sweetie thinks it's okay, then who am I to say no. Bring her over and introduce us to your friend and we'll take it from there I guess." Trisha said looking at Katherine with a little trepidation.

"You two are truly the greatest. I don't know how to thank you enough for helping me and now helping me and my girlfriend have the chance at a super relationship like yours." Lynn said beaming from ear to ear.

She hugged and kissed Katherine, then Trisha and sat fidgeting from the excitement of what was to come.

"Okay little lady, let's give that new pussy cut of yours a wash and see how it looks.

Lynn jumped off the bed and went to the bathroom. Using a warm wash cloth, she quickly rinsed off the excess color and dried it off. Looking in the mirror she squealed with delight at how it turned out. Katherine and Trisha asked her to come in and show them too. Lynn came in with her hands covering her pussy and when she was in front of them, she took her hands away and showed them her new design.

Both women were impressed with the results.

"I think that is just darling Lynn. I can't wait till my grows in so I can get mine done too." Katherine said admiring the new look.

"I'd like to get my heart colored redder than it is naturally, and let it grow into a full heart, now that it isn't broken anymore."

Trisha said looking very, lovingly at Katherine.

"Well if you don't mind Trisha, I'd like to give that heart another good licking and taste that nice cum of yours again."

Lynn said to her while caressing her thigh.

"You would, would you? How about we 69 each other and I can have a go at that nice new pussy of yours?"

"I'd like that a lot. You have a talent yourself for licking pussy too." Lynn replied with lust written on her face.

"Hey, what about me. When do I get my pussy licked? Katherine said with a sad, pouting face.

"I know. Why don't we have a daisy chain and we all get licked at the same time. " Lynn suggested to the other two.

"Maybe I'm too old or not experienced enough, but what's a daisy chain." Katherine asked Lynn.

"We all lay down so we are either face up or down and lick each other." She explained.

"Ah, that sounds like a lot of fun." "Let's get to it then shall we ladies." Trisha said ushering them to the bed.

Katherine lay down on her back, Lynn straddled her face and lowered her pussy towards her, Trisha lay on her back and Lynn positioned herself so she could get the best angle of attack and Trisha turned her head sideways and lay her head on Katherine's thigh.

"Are we ready ladies?" and the two nodded yes.

"Then start your tongues and get licking."

They all laughed and put their faces into their respective targets and got down to business. Lynn went to work on Trisha's overactive pussy, licking her clit and tonguing her hole with fervor.

Katherine gave Lynn her favorite treat, sucking her clit into her mouth and giving it a tonguing at the same time. Trisha savored Katherine's ever wet pussy with long slow licks ending with a flick of her tongue on her clit. All three women started to moan together as their talented tongues caused each one of them to become excited quickly, and head towards having an orgasm.

The smell of pussy wafted into the air as each woman felt their own pussy start to flow. Katherine being the most orgasmic, started to cum before the others, and gave up a good flow of cum into Trisha's waiting tongue and mouth. Getting turned on by the flow, Trisha herself felt her orgasm start and Lynn went to work to make it a big one for her.

Katherine now over her orgasm went back to work on Lynn's pussy with renewed interest. Lynn felt her pussy contract at the increased servicing Katherine was giving her and she too felt a tide of cum start to flow from her pussy. Katherine licked her clit and hole with enthusiasm, savoring every drop of the young woman's orgasm.

When they were all sated from their experience, they lay together side by side on the bed

savoring the come down of such a nice episode.

"I think it will work better with four tongues than three. You know what they say, the more the merrier." Lynn said to the others.

"I would have to agree with that statement Lynn." Trisha said in response.

"Me too. I think we could get at each other better that way. Maybe it will be a good idea to bring Ling over and introduce her to this kind of experience." Katherine suggested to them.

"I think she'll go crazy with delight at the time we could plan to have with her. I know how much she likes to lick pussy and have hers licked as well. She is one horny little girl, let me tell you. She likes to feel her pussy stretched wide with big dildos and I even fisted her once and she went crazy." Lynn informed them of her friend.

"Well, I don't know about you two, but I'm getting tired and going to sleep is sounding like a good idea to me." Trisha informed them.

"I'm getting that way myself darling. Lynn, you are more than welcome to just stay right where you are and sleep with us if you want to." Katherine said while stifling a yawn.

"I'd love to stay overnight with you both."

Lynn said following suit and yawning herself.

They all climbed under the covers of the king sized bed and cuddled together, saying their good nights and kisses, and drifted off to sleep. Waking up first, Katherine slipped out of bed quietly so she didn't wake the others and went to relieve herself and got the coffee started. Sitting there by herself, she had time to reflect on the past evening. She was amazed at herself for having sexual relations with a woman half her age, and actually didn't feel guilty or ashamed at doing it. She knew Trisha was 8 years her younger, but knew the difference wouldn't have changed her mind on how she felt about her or being with her.

Life had taken a pretty wide curve in the last week and she needed to get a handle on it to make sure she stayed focused on her priorities. With Trisha staying with her, it helped to pay the bills, and the $5,000 she got from Chanelle would help to float her for a while, but she had to find work and fast.

Trisha came into the kitchen and broke her thoughts as she came to her and kissed her good morning.

"Is Lynn still sleeping?" she asked Trisha.

"Yup, just like sleeping beauty." She replied.

"Do you think it is right for her to bring over Ling to meet us? I said it in the heat of passion and of course the wine and joints did their part too. But now I'm starting to wonder." Katherine said to her in a worried tone.

"I think it'll be just fine. If Lynn thinks she can handle it, who are we to judge. I kind of liked doing it with her last night. It was fresh and different to be with someone so young and willing. Not to say we're getting stale or anything, because that's not the case. I absolutely adore you and always will. I think it's great that we can help a young couple like them have a chance at starting a relationship on the right foot and help them explore their sexuality better." Trisha said in a way that made Katherine feel better about things.

Katherine held her hand and said,

"Thank you for being so understanding and kind Trish. I'm so new at all of this and don't really understand it all."

"Not to worry my sweet woman, I'll hold your hand through it all and be by your side all the way. I'm with you now for the long haul, no matter what happens." Trisha said consoling her.

"Oh Trisha, you are just the best thing that's ever happened to me."