Life at Last Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

Katherine felt very close to the young woman. She took her in her arms and hugged her close and said she was more than happy to have done everything. Lynn said she wished she had a mom like her and could talk about everything so openly and honestly without fear of being judged for it.

I know I'm old enough to be your mom, but don't make me feel old okay." Katherine said laughing to her, and hugged her again.

"I think you are a great mom Kat. I see how you are with your son and both of these young women. You have a heart with endless love to give." Trisha remarked.

She watched Katherine hugging Lynn closely and wished her mom had been as open and understanding as well. Maybe now in her life she would have someone who could understand her and her needs. Life was certainly taking a swing for the better for the four of them. New business, new friends, new hope and above all, a new love. Trisha felt just as lucky at meeting and having Katherine in her life as the two young ones did. She found herself someone who she could love, admire, adore, and share all that life had to offer. "Okay, what movie shall we watch next?" Trisha said, breaking the moment.

"Let's watch the one with the woman falling for that guy and then he gets killed." Lynn suggested.

"Nah, too sad. Let's watch the one with the guy who gets to read women's minds." Ling suggested.

"I like that one too." Katherine agreed.

Trisha put the tape in and started the movie. All the women got on the large couch together and held hands.

"This is so much fun." Lynn said looking at them all.

They all smiled and moved closer together for a snuggle. Ling let her hand go to Trisha's thigh and gently caressed it for a minute, then slipped it between then to let it rest there. Trisha let her hand stay there without questioning her motives. Lynn was just as comfortable with Katherine as she let her hand rest on her thigh as well. Katherine seemed to enjoy the closeness and placed her arm over Lynn's shoulder and let the tips of her fingers rest on her breast. Trisha felt it was okay then to return the closeness and put her hand between Ling's thighs as well. Ling nonchalantly moved it in closer to her pussy before closing her thighs on Trisha's hand to keep it there.

They stayed close like that all through the movie, and at times Trisha felt Ling squeeze her thigh slightly at the tender moments. Lynn had taken to resting her head on Katherine's shoulder and this brought Katherine's hand more into contact with her breast just above her nipple. Katherine seemed to be caressing her breast without much thought to what she was doing. Lynn shifted ever so slightly and this got her nipple into play. Katherine responded by smiling at her and played with it tenderly by running her finger lightly over it, making it swell. Lynn purred lightly at the touch and pulled Katherine's thighs apart gently and slid her hand closer to her pussy. Katherine seemed to enjoy this and let her have access to her warm wet area. Lynn's finger traced softly over her lips and clit area as they continued to watch the movie. Ling noticed the action had increased beside her and tried to slide her hand up closer to Trisha's pussy, but Trisha was firm in keeping it where it was. By the end of the movie, Lynn was breathing harder as well as Katherine. They had stroked each other into a heightened state and were ready to get into it with each other.

"I love watching movies with you Kat, you're nice to cuddle with." She told Katherine.

"I enjoyed that too. That was nice."

Ling looked at Trisha with hopes she would let her touch her more through the next movie. "So, what will it be next?" Katherine asked them.

"I know."

And Trisha got up and went to the bedroom and returned shortly with several videos and her pot box.

"Let's have a little puff and watch what Ling was interested in seeing."

Ling looked at Trisha with heightened curiousness, as to why she was changing the venue to something more sexual. Maybe she wanted her to get turned on and have some fun while watching them. She could only hope, as that was her wish as well. Ling sat and looked at Trisha and felt her pulse raise and knew she was so attracted to her. She was enthralled by her looks and her sexuality was equal to her own. If things ever went bad for her and Katherine and Lynn and her weren't seeing eye to eye, she would definitely let her intentions be known to Trisha. Maybe she would anyway just to see what happened. Trisha rolled and Katherine picked out the video and got it ready for play.

"Okay girls, what we are about to see is something we all know about, except Ling. We have all had it done and more so let's let her experience this with open minds and not pass comments until it's over. Okay?" Trisha asked them.

They all agreed to stay quiet and let Ling see for herself what Chanelle and Julia had done to these women.

"What you are about to see Ling, is something called Pain and Pleasure. This is what an extreme sexual experience is like." Trisha told her.

Katherine passed the joint to Lynn and pressed the play button.

The opening scene was a woman in her thirties who was naked and being tied to the bed. Chanelle and Julia were tying her hands to the headboard and then blindfolded her. Chanelle spanked her ass hard once and Julia who was waiting for her to do it, slipped the gag ball into her mouth and tied it tightly behind her head. Chanelle spoke saying,

"This little honey should be lots of fun. I've watched her for weeks now, getting off on watching other women. I think it's time she got to have some fun with us and see just how much she likes other women."

Julia ran her hands over the woman's back and then her ass and legs.

"Spread your legs for me Lisa, and let me see that pretty pussy of yours."

Lisa spread her legs open and Julia asked her to spread them more. Lisa complied by giving them a perfect view to the camera. Chanelle ran her hand over the woman's pussy and felt how wet she was.

"You like being touched by a woman, don't you honey?" she asked her.

Lisa nodded her head and raised her ass higher to allow Chanelle better access to her. Julia grabbed a pillow and lifted her hips and stuffed the pillow under her. Now exposed to them and the camera, Chanelle took her strap and laid a slap across both cheeks. A red welt appeared and Trisha looked at Ling to see how it affected her. Ling stayed calm as she watched Chanelle take several more swings at Lisa's ass. Lisa was writhing on the bed and seemed to be in pain. She was sobbing and her head was buried in her pillow. Chanelle placed a strap across her left cheek and got the tip to hit her pussy. Lisa raised her head back and shook it in a way that the women could tell meant no more. Chanelle paid no attention to her as she gave her another one in the same spot. Lisa's pussy lips swelled and opened, exposing a little of the tender pink flesh inside.

Chanelle got on top of her and faced the camera, while Julia did her best to stay out of the view and spread Lisa's pussy lips wide. Lisa shook her head, but Chanelle took the strap and laid one right along the slit, ending with the tip hitting her clit. Lisa sobbed, but her pussy was being activated the way Chanelle knew it would. A dozen blows came across the inner pussy, turning it red and raw.

"Look at her flow baby." Julia commented to Chanelle.

Chanelle ran her left hand along the pussy and felt the slick flow coming out. Chanelle gave Lisa's ass and thighs several good straps and then put it on the bed. Julia's face was seen going in to her pussy and they knew she was licking up her honey. Chanelle went off screen and then came back in front wearing her large dildo.

Ling gave a small gasp when she saw how big it was. She climbed on top of Lisa's ass and positioned herself so she could penetrate her and give the camera a good view as well. Julia must have zoomed the camera in for a tighter view, as the picture showed a close up of Lisa's pussy, just about to be entered by the large dildo. Chanelle spread Lisa's pussy lips wide and pushed the tip in. Chanelle plunged the dildo deep into her in one stroke. Lisa gasped at her gag ball as she felt the hugeness fill her up. The fake balls at the base, slapped against her clit and the dildo rose out of her. The view that the women got to see was Lisa's pussy lips being sucked out by the girth of the dildo and the suction it caused inside Lisa. The dildo stopped just before the tip and started back in. The lips started changing motion as well and started their movement back in with the dildo. Wetness was pushed out by the piston movement of the dildo. Ling's concentration on the screen increased as the scene went on. Julia's hand could be seen coming into view as it slipped under Lisa's thigh and the fingers found her clit. Julia rubbed it fast and hard, then slowed down to a soft touch, causing Lisa to get wetter. The liquid made a squirting sound as it was pushed out by the dildo. Chanelle quickened her stroke and Lisa's pussy settled in for a good fucking.

The other women looked on in remembrance of their ordeals, while Ling looked on in wonderment. As a spectator she was unaware at how sore this was feeling for Lisa, even though she was cumming. Trisha gave her a sideways glance to watch her and wondered if it was turning her on, or off. The scene zoomed back to show Lisa bouncing off the pillow as Chanelle thrust, hard into her. Ling sat back slightly, but stayed focused. Lisa was getting her pussy fucked hard by Chanelle and Julia was rubbing her clit and squeezing her breast. Ling had her hands pressed into her pussy with the fingers crossed, gently rubbing herself. Trisha watched as best she could without Ling noticing. Lisa was grunting hard at her gag and they knew she was getting ready to cum. Lisa's legs stiffened as her orgasm approached, then shook as her climax started. Ling seemed to be rubbing harder at herself in time with Lisa's orgasm. Trisha slowly put her arm around Ling and draped her hand over Ling's breast, but didn't touch it. Ling snuggled closer to Trisha and positioned herself so her hand brushed her nipple. Trisha felt that Ling's nipple was stiff, and meant she was aroused by the images of Lisa's fucking and spanking, she had received.

Trisha leaned over and kissed Ling's hair on the side of her head, and hugged her so her hand brushed against her breast again. Ling reached up and held Trisha's hand to her breast, but didn't take her eyes off the screen. Katherine and Lynn were sitting and looking with concern for Lisa and what she was going to have happen to her. They never noticed that Trisha was cupping Ling's breast and thumbing her nipple slowly and Ling was rubbing her pussy slowly with the heel of her palm. Lisa gushed her fluid out in thick, white globs as she came. Julia was squeezing her clit hard between her thumb and finger and shaking it roughly. Finally her orgasm subsided and Chanelle pulled the dildo out from her pussy. As it came to the tip it pulled on the lips with suction and then a spurt of cum came out as it exited. The dildo glistened with cum as it shone in the light. Julia had removed her hand from under Lisa and put some lube on it. This seemed to be left out as a prelude to their fisting, so this must be earlier in their career, when they still showed some mercy to their victim. Julia put her fingers in a tented shape and pushed her finger tips into Lisa's pussy. In a twisting motion, she screwed her hand into Lisa. Chanelle came back into view and pulled Lisa's pussy wider. Lisa seemed to be trying to resist, but the two of them were able to overpower her will and Julia pushed her hand in.

Ling seemed transfixed on the scene, even though Lisa was being badly treated. Her fingers were now playing against her pussy, and she was rubbing harder, but still slowly. Trisha pinched her nipple between her thumb and finger, in a slow, steady squeeze. Ling leaned into Trisha, and moaned very lowly. Trisha released the pressure and rubbed it lightly and slowly. Ling's nipple was as stiff as it could get. Julia was fisting Lisa slowly, feeling her pussy expand inside as she was stretched. Her hand stopped and the three women knew she was making a fist inside her. She pushed back in and pulled it out in a slow hard stroke. Lisa quivered in response to the intensity of the sensation being caused inside her. Ling brought her feet up so she was able to rub her pussy better without being seen by Katherine and Lynn. Trisha squeezed her nipple again and held it at the tightest point for a couple of seconds, and then released and rubbed it lightly. Ling was enjoying this very much, as her aroma wafted up to Trisha's nose and told her she was getting very turned on.

Julia was fisting Lisa faster and was curling her stroke to hit against her g-spot. Chanelle's hand came into view all shiny and rubbed around Lisa's ass opening. Taking two fingers first, she slid them inside to the fullest. She stroked them in and out slowly in rhythm with Julia's thrusting. After a good easing of her sphincter muscles, Chanelle took four of her fingers and pushed them into Lisa's ass, opening her roughly. When her fingers reached the last knuckles, she pulled them out and then back in. This time her stayed at the bottom and twisted back and forth. Julia had stopped her thrusting to allow Chanelle to get in. Lisa sobbed heavily as her ass was violated. Chanelle turned her hand so her palm was facing down and spread her fingers wide against the unyielding opening. When it was stretched to her satisfaction, Chanelle pushed her fingers into her, till the palm hooked against her opening. She pulled it out and back in again several more times. As she felt the looseness, she folded her thumb into her hand, and pushed it in with her fingers. It stuck when it got to her thumb and she pushed harder. With a hesitant strain, her hand slipped past and was inside her ass.

Ling was rubbing faster, but in small movements. Lisa couldn't do a thing as both her openings were completely filled with hands. Chanelle, they knew, was rubbing her hand over Julia's from inside Lisa's ass. In unison, they moved their hands slowly in and out. With unwanted reception, her pussy and ass allowed them to fuck her easier as they widened to enormous width. The camera zoomed back in on the action around Lisa's back end. The lips were white around Lisa's pussy as they were denied blood from the stretching. The opening around her ass was dark red as the blood was pulled into the area. The sharp contrast seemed to make her look odd, almost fake.

Lisa squirmed around as they moved like a slow piston. Wetness flowed from her as she was primed by the sensations inside her. Lisa started pushing against their hands in an attempt to bring herself to orgasm and bring an end to this treatment. Chanelle and Julia aided her in her efforts and pushed in harder and faster. Lisa bucked against them in time with their stokes and felt the wave of orgasm build in her. With a dozen or so more strokes, she was there and felt a tide of fluid gush from her. Shuddering and whining she rode out the orgasm, feeling it wash through her body in a rush of sensation. Chanelle pulled her hand out first, then Julia unclenched her fist and slowly pulled out. After she got out, she used her both hands to spread the lips wide and show the depths of Lisa's pussy. Chanelle used two fingers from both hands and spread the ass opening wide to the camera. Lisa had a stream of slick cum hanging from her pussy, and slowly dripped down. They let her go and rolled her over onto her back. Lisa just let them do what they wanted as she knew she was helpless to resist. They tied her feet together and then to the footboard.

Ling pressed her hand into her pussy and a finger entered into the opening. She felt her wetness there and slowly brought it to her clit. When it was slick with fluid, she rubbed her clit in little circles. Trisha watched her play with herself and knew she was close to cumming. The smell of pussy grew stronger as she worked herself up. Lisa now had the pleasure of being strapped across her breasts and nipples, then down her belly and across her hips, then down her thighs. Lisa wailed and writhed at her bonds, as her skin glowed red. Julia got the clips and put them on Lisa's nipples and pulled up on them, stretching the breasts and nipples to their fullest extent. Chanelle gave the tender undersides several straps each. Lisa shook from head to toe as her nipples were aching and her body alive with every nerve awakened. Julia released the tension on her nipples but left the clips attached. She undid them slowly, then licked them with her tongue, making them very wet.

Ling held her breath and closed her eyes as she silently had an orgasm. Trisha was aware and pinched her nipple hard. Ling slowed her motion and released the tension slowly. Lisa was introduced to Julia's best toy, her zapper. Julia touched the tip of it to Lisa's slippery wet nipple and hit the button. The surge shot through Lisa's nipple and out through her breast. Her body arched against the intensity of the surge. Chanelle licked the other nipple and left it soaked with saliva. Julia touched the zapper to the nipple and pressed the button again. Lisa writhed on the bed and arched her back again, trying to break contact. Julia released it and Lisa sunk back to the bed heaving. They rolled her over so she was face down again and pushed her legs apart. Julia slipped the tip into Lisa's wet and abused pussy and hit the button again. Lisa clenched her ass cheeks together in response, but only ended up making more contact with the zapper. She went into spasm, as her pussy surged with the charge inside. Her thighs quivered rapidly as she was severely stimulated by the zapper. Cum started to flow from her against her wishes, which only served to create more conductivity. Julia finally released the button and then held it to her clit and turned it on again. Lisa arched her back as much as it would go, as she went into a hard orgasmic throe. Cum, in thick, white globs, poured from inside her. Chanelle pushed the zapper aside and licked up the flow, tasting the results of the over-stimulated pussy. Lisa relaxed herself as they lapped at her.

After the flow stopped, they rolled her on to her back again, and Chanelle could be heard saying,

"I think it's time for her going away present now."

"I'll get them baby." Julia said and went off screen, then returned with the jewelry box. Chanelle took out everything she needed and pushed the box aside. Julia got the alcohol and rubbed her clit area in preparation for her piercing. Chanelle applied the pliers to her clit hood and pulled up. Lisa writhed in pain as the skin was pulled up. Chanelle took the needle and poked it into the soft flesh and out through the other side. She ran it back and forth, cleaning up the hole of skin, and pulled it out. Julia took a ring and slid it through the opening and closed the clasp. Chanelle released the pliers and gave the ring a little tug.

"There, nicely done if I say so myself." Chanelle remarked.

"She looks like one of ours now. Nicely colored, well fucked, and pierced the way we like to see a clit."

"She's ours now to add to our team of pleasure mates. Aren't you Lisa?" Julia said to her. Lisa didn't respond to her question and Chanelle picked up the strap and gave her breast a smack.

"Answer your new mistress when she asks you something, or we'll have to teach you, the hard way."

"You're our new slave, aren't you Lisa?" Julia asked her again.

Lisa nodded her head in hopes she was now finished her ordeal. The pair untied her and told her on camera that she wasn't to say anything about this to anyone, unless she wanted this video and the pictures to find their way into her husband's hands. The shock of knowing that she was filmed having this done was too much for her and she sobbed heavily into her gag. Julia undid her hands and then the gag, and they looked at her as she lay there.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers
1...456789