Life at Last Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She busied herself doing laundry and housework for the morning and found herself fantasizing about Connor and her and Trisha making love together. She remembered how both of them felt when they touched her and how she loved their differences. Yearnings gave way to her rubbing her pussy from the outside of her pants. She leaned back in the chair and caressed her breast and squeezed her mound as she fantasized about a night with both of them. Finally it was too much to just rub herself and she went to the bedroom and got undressed and took her toys out. Playing with her finger vibrator and the bullets, she masturbated herself to several small orgasms within minutes. She switched the controls to high on the bullets and felt the surge of vibration hit her g-spot. Instant wetness happened as they worked her sensitive area up. Her clit ring was pulled back and she ran her finger vibrator lightly over her clit. Within minutes she felt the surge of pressure build inside her pussy as a climax rose.

Dreaming of Connor and Trisha together, making love with her was all she needed to peak and her pussy went into spasm. Her head rocked back and forth and her hips bucked and twitched as she went through a large climax. She finished and lay there feeling the after glow and thinking of how it would feel to be held by them both. Finally she got herself together and cleaned her toys and herself up and wondered if it would ever be possible to live with Connor and Trisha together. She knew Trisha had a thing for him, and he had one for her, but would it be enough for them to have a three way relationship together. For that matter, how would their son think of such a thing. It was very confusing to think of and Katherine put the thought out of her head. The afternoon passed and Katherine went to pick her son up from school. They went to the mall and stopped for an ice cream together. As they sat and ate their cones, Royce asked Katherine a question that made her look at him oddly.

"Mom, what's a lesbian?" he said.

"Well, a lesbian is a woman who loves another woman instead of a man." Katherine said plainly, not wanting to draw out a further response.

Royce thought about it for a moment and then said,

"Are you and Trisha lesbians?"

Katherine didn't know what to say to that. She tried not to hesitate and then said,

"No, why would you ask that?"

"Well, Jason was telling me that he thought you and Trisha were lesbians. He said his mom saw you together one day and said to Mrs. Fletcher, 'Those two are lesbians if there ever was one." Royce related to her.

Katherine thought quickly and said,

"Why would she think Trisha and I are lesbians?"

"Because she saw you kissing her one day through the window." Royce said.

"Well, I kiss your grandma, and I kiss your aunts when we see each other, in fact I kiss most people. I kiss you and you're not a lesbian." Katherine joked trying to disarm the questioning.

"No, I'm not a woman mom. You have to be a woman to be a lesbian. That's what Jason said. And I don't think grandma and all my aunts are either. So, I guess you're not either. You just show your love more is all I guess." Royce said thoughtfully.

"That's exactly what I do sweetie. I show my love for people more openly than they do and Jason's mom shouldn't be looking into other peoples windows either. She doesn't know me at all and I don't know her. You tell Jason that his mom is wrong and that Trisha and I are just good friends. If she has a problem with me showing my love for some else, she should turn her head and look somewhere else."

"Yeah, you're right mom. She's wrong for doing that and Jason shouldn't be going around saying that everywhere."

"Thank you son. And for the record, there's nothing wrong with two women being in love. Everyone has the right to choose who they want to be with and if two women feel that strongly about each other, who's to say they can't be in love, just because they're both women."

Katherine tried to make it easier for him to accept things if it ever rose up in questioning again.

"Yeah, you're the best mom." And Royce reached over and hugged her.

"You're the best too my big boy."

And she kissed his forehead softly. They drove home without any more talk of lesbians and Royce went out after they parked and went over to see Jason, who was in the playground with several other boys.

Trisha was home already and greeted her at the door, but waited for the door to close before she put her arms around her and kissed Katherine.

"Hi honey. I'm glad you're home." Trisha said to her.

"It's good to be home, when you're what I come home to. Have I told you today how much I love you?" Katherine said to Trisha.

"No you haven't baby."

"Well, I love you with all my heart you darling woman." Katherine said and kissed her again.

As they walked into the living room, Katherine started to explain what Royce had said to her earlier.

"And what did you say to that?" Trisha said looking shocked.

"I just explained about everyone having the right to love who ever they want and that it was okay for two women to be in love together."

"So we were seen kissing in front of the window by Jason's mom. Well, we'll just have to be a little more careful about where we show our affection to each other." Trisha said to her as she breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'm just concerned about Royce finding out about us and what he'll think of me if he does." Katherine said with great concern.

"If we explain it to him in a way he understands, he'll accept it better and won't get all bent out of shape over it. It's his friends that'll be the problem." Trisha said trying to calm her fears.

"I guess so. I'm just not looking forward to it is all." Katherine said with trepidation.

"I'm not looking forward to it either sweetie, but I'll do my best to help you explain it to him when the time comes." Trisha said to her calmly.

"I know you will Trish and that makes me feel better knowing that you'll be there with me to do it." Katherine said as she hugged her.

"So what have you decided to tell Connor. I think that's going to be harder to do, asking him to make love with us in return for his help." Trisha asked her.

"I think he'll go crazy when I tell him his fantasy is coming true after all these years. He was always asking me to let him bring another woman into our bedroom and have a threesome. I asked him if we could have two guys and he even said that would be okay if I wanted to try it too." Katherine told her.

risha looked at Katherine and said,

"Do you think he likes me enough to be part of his fantasy?"

Katherine looked at her with a look of disbelief and said,

"Are you kidding? You're everyman's fantasy baby. I think you're some women's fantasy as well."

Trisha smiled at her with passion in her eyes.

"I want to make this good for you Kat. I think he's a doll myself, so I have no problem doing it with him."

"I think you've got the hots for him myself. You'd do him in a heartbeat if I let you at him. And he'd go at it with you too. I seen the way he looked at you, and I know he's interested." Katherine said with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"You jealous Jenny. You think I'd give you up for him? You're all I need and want to be happy." Trisha said playfully.

"Anyways, We're both going to be with him so we both get what we want, don't we?" Katherine said being just as playful.

"Yeah, I think it'll be fun. I haven't been with a guy for years. It should be interesting to feeling a real cock fucking me again. Men feel so different from women when they touch and they get so turned on and go wild when they're given a new pussy to play with." Trisha said with a distant look in her eyes.

"I haven't had a guy in two years myself. The last guy was such a drag when we made love. He just wanted to fuck me and that was it. No foreplay, or anything. Just stick it in and fuck me till he came and then got off and went to sleep. That's why I'm so turned on with women now. Ever since Chanelle introduced me to it, I can't see myself being with anyone but another woman now. Although I have to admit, Connor is one great lover for a man." Katherine told Trisha, rolling her eyes as she talked.

"I can't wait to see him in action. You make him seem like such a stud. And if his cock is as big as you say it is, we're going to have a great time getting it up and having our fun with him." Trisha said with a sly look on her face.

"He's hung, believe me. He's got to be 8" and thick, and he knows how to stroke that monster well. He likes to satisfy you before he cums, so that is one reason I loved doing it with him and I miss that in a guy."

"So how do we tell him? I don't want to blow it, and I know you don't either."

"I think if we get him here for dinner and drop Royce off at my mom's we can smooth him in on the idea." Katherine told her.

"Do you think we should look like we're into each other a little to give him a clue what's to come?" Trisha asked her.

"That might be a good idea honey. He just might want to do us right there and then if we look like we're into a three way." Katherine said happily at the idea.

"Then let's figure out just what we should do to accomplish our mission." Trisha told her.

The two women sat and planned out their strategy to get Connor to do their work and have a good time in bed with him. Royce came home and they stopped for dinner and continued later when they went to bed. They talked about what to wear, what to eat and even what to talk about during there meeting at the store. By the time it was ready to go to sleep, they had their game plan set and were happy with how they thought their night with Connor would turn out. Early the next morning, after Royce had gone to school and Trisha was getting ready for work, Katherine got a call from Lynn. She wanted to know if she could come over later and talk to her. Katherine said it would great to see her and to come over any time. Katherine told Trisha about the call and told her she'd see her later that night. Trisha left and half an hour later, Lynn knocked on the door. Katherine let her in and they greeted each other warmly.

"So how are you sweetie?" Katherine asked her.

"I'm great Kat. I am feeling like the world is my oyster and I'm dining large." Lynn told her with a big smile on her face.

"So what's up?" Katherine asked her.

"Well, I was wondering if we could spend the day together." Lynn told her.

"Sure. What would you like to do?" Katherine replied.

"To tell the truth, I was hoping we could spend the day making love together if that's okay with you?" Lynn said in an unsure way.

"Wow, that's quite a thing to ask. You know I'm with Trisha and she's my partner and Ling is yours. That would be like cheating if we did it behind their backs." Katherine said to her.

"I know Kat, but I really like you very much and Ling wants to do it with Trisha, so we wouldn't really be cheating if we they get together as well." Lynn said trying to justify her request.

"Well if Trisha and Ling want to do it together, that's their prerogative. I don't like the idea of cheating on my partner and I don't think she does either. I'm actually surprised you're asking me to do this." Katherine said with an annoyed tone.

"Kat, I thought we talked about this and you said you'd like to do it with me." Lynn said in a pleading way.

"I did say that. But Trisha and Ling would be here, just not doing it with us at the time." Katherine replied.

"So what's the difference if we're with them, and they're in another room, and us doing it together now?"

Katherine thought about the reply and couldn't give an answer that could back up her statement.

"I guess you do have a point there Lynn." Katherine said in surrender.

"So we can make love to each other then?" Lynn said pleading again.

"Actually, I have been thinking about spending some time with you alone. I just didn't think of actually doing something about it." Katherine admitted to her.

"I knew you were attracted to me right from the beginning. I could feel it in the way you held me and talked to me. And when we made love together, you were so attentive to me and you always held me lovingly. You even said how much you thought of me and that if we were single, we might be together." Lynn said triumphantly.

"I did say that didn't I. I can't deny I'm attracted to you and think you're a beautiful woman. I even think you're my sexual equal. I've seen how much you cum and how easily you're turned on like me." Katherine said warming up to her.

"So let's take advantage of the time we have and explore ourselves together without all the others being a part of it." Lynn said to her, taking her hand and trying to lead her to the bedroom.

Katherine relented and followed her in. Once inside, Lynn started to undress, keeping her eyes on Katherine to see her reaction. Katherine watched her keenly as she bared her body to her. Lynn's breasts weren't large, but were well shaped and had nice pink nipples that went rosy when she was excited. Lynn undid her pants and slid them down slowly, teasing Katherine with the expectation of her total nudity. Katherine was getting excited seeing her strip for her. Standing now in just her sheer panties Lynn caressed herself, running her hands over her breasts and bringing her nipples to an erect state. Sliding her hands down, she slipped her fingers into the waistband of her panties and slowly pushed them down. She brought them down to her knees and then shimmied her legs to let them fall to the floor. She stepped out of them and stood naked and beautiful before Katherine's stare.

"Let me see you get undressed now Kat. I want to see you naked in front of me so I can look at your beautiful body too." Lynn asked her with a sexiness in her voice.

Katherine undid her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Reaching behind her back, she undid her bra and slowly let it fall forward until her breasts spilled out. Her nipples were already in a state of erection as she was turned on by Lynn's stripping. Katherine undid the clasp on her pants and undid the zipper slowly, doing her best to excite Lynn with the expectation of her body coming into view. She slipped her pants down and let them fall to the floor and stepped out of them. Standing with only her panties on, she looked down at her pussy and gently ran her fingers over it. Lynn made excited noises as she enjoyed what Katherine was doing. Katherine slipped her fingers into the waistband and slowly brought her pussy into Lynn's view. She lowered them until they were at her knees and then shook her legs to make them drop to the floor and stepped out of them.

"Oh Katherine, you are gorgeous. I love to look at your body and see you get excited. You are so sexy like this." Lynn said admiring her body in every detail. Lynn stepped forward and put her hands gently over her breasts and ran them over the nipples lightly. Katherine closed her eyes as she felt a tingle run through her. Lynn ran her hands around Katherine's back and down her spine to her round ass. Lynn gently squeezed the semi firm flesh, feeling her muscles underneath. Katherine let out a sigh and Lynn knew she was arousing her the way she wanted to. Bringing her hands back around, she took Katherine's hands in hers and guided them to her body. Katherine needed no more coaxing and took Lynn's young, firm breasts in her hands and squeezed them gently, marveling at their firmness. Slowly she ran her fingers over her pert nipples and watched them swell even more. Lynn watched her hands as they went over her body, enjoying the sight and feel of the woman she admired and loved. Katherine let her fingertips run along her body feeling it quiver at her touch. Lynn gasped as Katherine's fingertips went to her loins and ran along the lines of her thighs, and up over her pussy lips. Lynn had her eyes closed and Katherine stepped forward and gently kissed her lips. Lynn allowed her to do whatever she wanted and Katherine took her time arousing her. Her kisses went lower to her neck and felt her lips and teeth teasing her there. Shivers ran down her spine as the sensations aroused her. Katherine gently pushed Lynn onto the bed and lay beside her. She continued her kisses and nipping around her neck and then down between her breasts. Lynn moaned and writhed around as she felt herself getting turned on more and more. Katherine ran her fingers up and down Lynn's body, feeling the soft skin quiver as she touched it. Katherine hooked her leg over Lynn's and pulled it towards her, spreading her legs wider. She trailed her hand along Lynn's thigh, feeling the warmth of it in her hand. Lynn lay as still as she could to let Katherine do whatever she wanted. "Yes baby. Touch me there, I like that. You make me so happy the way you touch me." Lynn breathed out. Katherine smiled at her as she brought her hand up the inside of her thigh and came as close as she could to her pussy without touching it. Lynn sighed and moved so Katherine's hand would touched her there. Katherine kept it away from her pussy and ran it around the outside and down her other thigh. Wetness formed along the outer lips of Lynn's pussy as Katherine brought her hand up Lynn's thigh towards the glistening lips. Gently her fingers ran along the slick folds, spreading the slippery fluid up her lips to her clit. Back and forth along her lips, spreading them wider as her finger became coated in shiny liquid, Katherine teased the sensitive flesh. Lynn spread her legs as wide as she could, giving Katherine complete access to her most pleasurable areas.

Katherine was enjoying this moment with Lynn. She truly liked being with her and shared the same joys of lovemaking. Katherine's finger pushed harder against the supple flesh and brought forth more fluid. Her finger dipped down further and entered the waiting passage to Lynn's pussy. Lynn gasped in ecstasy as she felt Katherine's finger penetrate her deeply. Slowly Katherine stroked her finger in and out, feeling the warm inner flesh surround her. Lynn brought her hips up to meet the finger so it went as deep as it could go. Katherine took her finger out and brought it up to Lynn's swollen bud of pleasure. She circled it around and over the nub teasing it as much as she could, bringing small cries from Lynn. Katherine quickened her motion and evoked a series of small orgasms in Lynn. One after the other rocked her as Katherine stimulated her to the maximum.

"Oh god Katherine, rub my clit. Make me cum more. I want to pour like I did the last time we made love."

Katherine rubbed her a little more and then thrust two fingers deeply inside her. Lynn cried out as she felt her pussy fill up. Katherine stroked her slowly and then quickly, alternating back and forth. Lynn thrashed about as she came some more. Katherine slid a third finger in and curled them up to her belly, bringing her g spot area in to play.

"Yes, yes, just like that. God that's so good baby. I'm going to cum big time if you keep that up." Lynn told her.

Katherine sat up and used her free hand to rub her clit and Lynn felt a wave of pleasure wash over her. Fluids poured from her open passage, and spilled down her ass and on to the bed. Faster she stroked as Lynn approached her climax.

"Yes, oh god yes. I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Oh god I'm cumming." Lynn screamed out as she burst forth with a gush of clear fluid, spraying out in an arc.

Katherine kept stroking and rubbing, keeping Lynn's orgasm going as long as she could. Lynn poured her fluids out in large quantities as she rode the crest of her orgasm. Katherine was thoroughly pleased and finally slowed down, bringing Lynn down from the heights of pleasure slowly. Katherine took her fingers out and rubbed and squeezed the plump mound, feeling the heat emitted from her. Lynn panted and gasped as she tried to regain control of herself.