Life at Last Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When did you get this?" He asked her.

"I got that about a month ago. I went with Trisha and a friend of hers to a place downtown. They sort of talked me into it." Katherine giggled as she explained.

"Interesting, you'll have to show me how to work it." Connor asked her as he toyed with the ring.

"I'd love to. I'll work it for you so you have your hands free to do other things." She said coyly.

Connor smiled at her and went back to playing with her pussy and sucking her nipples. Katherine reached down and ran her hand over Connor's thighs and then up to where his cock was bulging against the thin fabric.

"I think I better let him out before he chokes in there." She said as she pulled the waistband down and freed his cock

Connor slid his underwear down and kicked them off. Katherine caressed his cock and felt it stiffen and grow.

"God I love your cock, honey." She said as she stroked it.

"I think he misses you too." Connor said as he lay back and let her play with him.

Katherine stroked and fondled him as she watched in amazement as it swelled to its maximum size. Katherine bent forward and took it in her mouth and sucked slowly. Connor groaned his approval to this action. Letting her saliva drip down the shaft, she rubbed it into the skin making it slippery. Slowly she lowered her mouth down until she had taken all of him into her mouth and then sucked at it as she came back up.

"Oh yeah, god how I miss the way you do that." Connor moaned.

Katherine sucked at him quickly, bobbing her head up and down rapidly, and using her hand as well to stroke him.

Connor reached down between her legs and found her wet pussy. Sliding a finger inside, he played with her sensitive areas that he remembered were her favorite spots. Katherine worked on him harder as she became more aroused. Connor pulled her leg over his head so they were in a 69 position. Spreading her lips, he licked from her clit to her ass and back again. Katherine could feel her pussy start to flow and so did Connor. He lapped at her and licked up the flow and then worked her clit over. Within several minutes, Connor was successful in bringing her to an orgasm. Katherine had to stop her action as she went through it and then returned with a fervor to make him cum as well. Using her best techniques, she had him moaning and twitching as she sucked and stroked his cock. Connor felt the crest of his orgasm and cried out quietly as he let loose a torrent of cum into her mouth. Katherine stayed with him and sucked at him until every drop was sucked out and then licked him up and down his shaft. Connor lay there panting as he felt his body twitching from his orgasm. He opened his eyes and looked at Katherine and smiled, then reached for her to join him. She lay beside him with her head on his chest and stroked his chest, remembering how she used to lie with him in the night and they would be just like this and talk of their dreams.

"Connor, do you still have that fantasy of being with two women?" she asked him as he stroked her hair.

"I think about it now and again, why?"

"I was just thinking about it and I know Trish has quite the case of the "hots" for you. I was thinking of asking her to join us for a night of wild lovemaking, if you were interested in that."

Connor stopped stroking her hair and looked down at her. Katherine turned her head so she was looking into his eyes.

"Are you serious, Katherine?" he asked almost smiling, but uncertain if he should.

"Sure, I think she's very attractive and sexy, and I bet she feels the same about me. I've seen her looking me over when I get out of the shower, and I bet she's imagining what it might be like to make love to me."

"Really? You think she might be Bi, and want to make with us?" Connor said now smiling broadly.

"Yes, I think it's a definite possibility. I'll ask her in a way that she won't catch on to it, and find out for sure." Katherine said with a lascivious grin.

She cuddled back into Connor's chest and stroked his nipple, while dreaming about her and Trish and Connor making it together at the same time. Wetness started to accumulate in her pussy as she thought about all the possibilities. She slid her hand down along his body until she was stroking his cock and balls tenderly. Connor closed his eyes and relaxed as Katherine played with him. She watched as it swelled and grew in size. She grasped it in her fingers and stroked it long and slow, feeling the pressure build inside. Connor moaned as her felt his arousal grow again. Katherine slid down and licked at the tip of his cock as she stroked and saw the head turn a darker red with a hint of purple. He stroked her hair as she engulfed the top of it in her mouth and sucked on it. She worked her mouth down the shaft slowly until her nose pressed against his stomach. She kept the suction on it as she slid her mouth back up the shaft. Connor gasped as he felt his cock grow again to mammoth proportions according to how it felt to him. She kept going down as far as she could on each stroke and then increased the speed of them.

Connor could feel his orgasm approach as Katherine worked his cock over lovingly and skillfully. Connor's balls tightened as it grew closer to his moment of no return and he couldn't stop the inevitable surge from his loins. Katherine felt him stiffen and his cock engorge to its fullest as she worked him to his climax. Connor moaned out loud as he approached it. She felt the strong surge of cum as it coursed its way up the shaft and into her waiting mouth. She stroked and sucked as he ejaculated strongly into her mouth. When he finally finished, she licked and squeezed the remaining drops out of him. Connor smiled with his eyes closed as he felt the tide of pleasure waft over him. Katherine raised herself up and looked at him, as she remembered how wonderful their lovemaking had been.

She remembered that Royce had been the result of one of those amazing nights of passion. She had experienced more than she had ever thought she would allow herself to feel, and felt all the more wiser and confident in herself as a lover now, that more of her sexuality had been explored. Connor laid back and closed his eyes, envisioning himself with Katherine and Trisha in the bed together and making love to both of them. He was hoping this wasn't going to be just a dream and he could really enjoy the pleasures of both of them. He was starting to feel anxious imagining how it would feel to have both of them sucking his cock at the same time, taking turns savoring him. Katherine watched his face and smiled to herself, as she knew this was something she wanted as well and knew it was a sure thing with Trisha. She started working out a plan to tell Trisha and set something up for Connor to enjoy his fantasy and her new enjoyment with another woman.

As she thought about Trisha, it occurred to her that maybe Connor might enjoy the freshness of Lynn if she talked to them both about it. Then she imagined having all four of them there at once like before and Connor the center of attention and laughed out loud, making Connor open his eyes and wonder why she was laughing. Connor hugged her closer and they lay together dreaming of their own version of the night to come.

Ling and Trisha were sitting in bed smoking a joint after they made love and thought about how to tell Katherine and Lynn about their idea.

"Why don't we make it like a study or a contest to make them think it's a good idea to try it." Ling said to Trisha.

"That might work if we play it the right way. If we pitch it to them as not splitting up but sharing the joys of four friends with different needs, that might go over well too." Trisha added.

"But they might think we're just putting them together so we can do our thing and they just get put together for the sake of filling a void and our consciences." Ling replied.

Trisha thought about it and then said,

"You're right there, we have to make them feel comfortable with the idea and want to try it as well. Maybe they'll want to try it often as well."

"That's what I think too. They have to want this for themselves as well."

The two women sat there staring off, thinking of what to come up with and how to do it. Trisha stroked Ling's thigh and Ling cuddled into Trisha, as they thought about it.

Lynn walked around the new site of their business and thought about how everything was going to work between their loves and their work. If only they could figure a way of even sharing each other now and again, that might be a possibility that might work, if somehow, schedules at business could make for reasons to be away from their partners, and be with the other partner, it could help make her desires fulfilled. She looked inside one last time and headed back to her car, determined to find a way.

Katherine stroked Connor's chest and sadly said,

"You'll have to get dressed and come sit in the living room, before Trisha gets home and catches us."

Connor looked at her and said,

" Not a problem Honey, Where did I leave my pants?" and they laughed as they got out of bed. After they dressed, they went back in to the living room and sat close to each other as they continued talking about what it might be like with Trisha. Connor was curious to ask Katherine what had made her change her mind about being with another woman. He remembered how she had refused to try it and wanted him to forget the idea. Katherine looked at him and tried to think of a way to tell him without divulging what happened to her recently.

"I was just thinking about your fantasy and I saw how you looked at Trisha and how she looked at you. She told me after she saw you the last time you were here that she thought you are a sexy looking guy and that she would love to have a chance to see what you're like in bed." Katherine told him, hoping that was enough to satisfy his curiousness.

Connor looked at Katherine thoughtfully and then said,

"I do like the way Trisha looks. She is a very sexy woman and she has a great body to boot. I think any guy would agree with me on that. Did she really say that about me? That she wants to have sex with me?"

Katherine smiled to herself and said,

"She did nothing but talk about you for about two hours after you left and I finally had to say enough is enough. I was a little jealous of her and it made me think about how much I loved being with you myself and how I've missed everything about you."


Connor's face glowed with joy as he heard Katherine tell him that.

"Well, truth be told baby, I've missed you in every way as well." Connor said as he stroked her and face.

The phone rang and Katherine reached over to get it.

"Hi Trisha, how are you honey?" Katherine said while looking at Connor.

"Great to hear. Sure come on over. By the way, guess who's here, yes, Connor is right here beside me. Hang on, he wants to say hi."

Katherine passed the phone to him and Connor said to Trisha,

"Hey sexy lady, good to talk to you. What time are you coming over? Great, I'll still be here then. Look forward to seeing you. Bye fore now Trisha."

And then gave the phone back to Katherine.

"See you in about a half an hour then sweetie. What? Maybe we will, maybe we won't. Ok hon, see you."

And she hung up.

"We will or won't what?" Connor asked her.

"She was asking if we were going to fool around. Boy that woman can smell a good time from a mile away." And Katherine laughed.

Ling was washing herself off after Trisha left and smiling about how great things were going to be when she and Trisha were together. She rubbed her pussy, feeling how wet it still was and felt the urge to take care of it. She lay on her back and pulled her legs behind her neck and played with her pussy as she watched herself. She pulled herself forward even more until her face was as close to her pussy as she could get. Sticking out her tongue, she licked her slit and clit with long slow strokes as she spread her lips apart. Wetness oozed from her as her excitement grew and she slipped two fingers inside as she licked at her clit. Within several minutes of licking, fingering and fantasizing about Trisha, she came in a small flood of milky white cum that flowed down her ass and along her back. She took her fingers out and licked them clean, enjoying her own taste. While still in the same position, she opened her palm flat and slapped her own pussy, making a wet smacking sound and reddening the lips. She smacked it hard several more times and felt another orgasm rise. She kept smacking and pinched her nipple hard as she felt the pressure rise inside her. She made sure her clit got some attention too and within another couple of minutes, she was in to another good orgasm and cum was flowing again even stronger. Ling knew she had found her true calling as a masochist and couldn't wait until she and Trisha could spend hours together satisfying her needs to be punished sexually.

As Trisha finished getting ready to go over to Katherine's, she thought about how much things had changed for her sexually. Now she was doing what she had always wanted to do, and now the prospect of a three way between her lover and her ex was intriguing her even more. She checked herself in the mirror and said bye to Ling, giving her a long, slow kiss and then looking deep into her dark brown eyes that looked back in adoration.

"I'll see you tomorrow sweetheart." Trisha said with a wink and a smile.

"I'll be counting the hours until you do." Ling said with a longing look in her eyes.

Trisha knew she was in full control of Ling and hoped she could handle the responsibility of being her mistress. The drive over to Katherine's seemed to take forever as Trisha daydreamed about how things might go.

Katherine and Connor sat together on the couch kissing and touching each other, rekindling their past love and talking about the possibilities of what might be if they got back together. As they discussed how Royce would be overjoyed at the idea of them being a family again, the doorbell rang and knew Trisha had arrived.

Lynn sat on the bus after leaving Katherine, hoping she had made her understand how much she loved her and wanted to be with her always. She never even noticed Trisha passing her as she sat in a blissful state imagining her and Katherine together. As she got off the bus at her stop, she looked up at her apartment and wondered if Ling was home and how she could tell her about the plan she and Katherine had concocted. As she entered the room, she could hear moaning and the smell of hot pussy wafting in the air. Lynn quietly walked towards the bedroom and peeked in the door. She stood transfixed as she watched Ling slapping and pinching herself as she worked herself into an orgasm. Ling's pussy was red and swollen as well as her nipples from the painful squeezing she was giving herself. Lynn watched her and wondered why she enjoyed such brutal methods of pleasing herself. Lynn stepped back and undressed herself quietly and then went back into the room.

Ling was unaware of Lynn as she went through her orgasm. Lynn took a belt off a chair beside the bed and wrapped it several times around her hand. Without warning, she drew back and let go with a slap to Ling's ass cheeks that were high off the bed. Ling screamed and opened her eyes wide to see Lynn drawing back for another strapping. Lynn slapped her again before Ling had a chance to think and saw the shock go away to be replaced by lust.

"I know you like this kind of stuff, don't you Ling," Lynn said as she drew back again.

"I do. I like to feel the intensity of it. I get off on how it makes me feel. Do it some more, please," Ling pleaded, and held her legs up by her knees so it bared her ass to Lynn even more.

Lynn saw how Ling's ass was positioned and how her pussy, now plump from her own slapping, was exposed. She let the belt fly and watched as it came across her ass cheek and the end of the belt landed on Ling's pussy. Ling gasped and moaned and Lynn knew that she had enjoyed it. Lynn gave her several more straps on the same spot and saw the blood rushing to the surface on her ass and pussy flesh. She could see a steady flow of liquid coming from Ling's pussy and stopped to take a long lick of it. Ling shuddered at the sensation and said,

"Oh baby, that feels so good."

Lynn pushed Ling over so she was lying face down and strapped her from the top of her ass to her knees and back. Ling cried out, but Lynn knew it wasn't from pain, but from pleasure. She rolled her onto her back and told her to put her hands behind her head. Ling did so willingly and then Lynn gave Lings flattened breasts several straps as well. The flesh reddened fast and Lynn watched as the nipples swelled up as far as they would go. Lynn bent forward and sucked a nipple into her mouth and sucked it hard. Then she took it between her teeth and bit down, making sure it caused Ling sufficient sensation to make her cry out. Ling cried out in mewling sounds, feeling the wetness grow in her pussy and her arousal coming to fruition. Lynn let her nipple go and sucked the other one, biting it the same way as the other one. Ling writhed under Lynn, squirming in ecstasy.

Lynn pictured her experience with Chanelle and Julia in her mind and decided she was going to do the same to Ling if that's what she wanted. Lynn let the nipple go with a sucking pop and saw how Ling's nipples were very swollen. She got off the bed and looked at her lying there panting with a sheer look of ecstasy on her face. She could see the flow of cum trickling out of her pussy and knew she was going to do what Ling was desiring her to do. She went to her drawer and brought out a dildo and made Ling lick it with her tongue until it was wet all over. Spreading her legs, she pushed the dildo roughly into Ling's ass and forced it as far as she could get it and then fucked her with it strongly. Ling accepted it and held her legs open to let Lynn do whatever she wanted to do to her. Lynn lowered her head and licked at the swollen clit, giving it a strong tonguing. Lynn sucked it into her mouth and bit at it wh9ile she fucked her with the dildo. Ling thrashed her head from side to side as she reveled in the pleasure she was feeling. Lynn let the clit go and licked her fingers to get them wet and then pushed four fingers at once into Ling's battered pussy. The flesh wouldn't yield at first, but Lynn kept the pressure on until at last it gave up the resistance and Lynn's fingers slid into the opening up past her knuckles.

Working both hands in and out, she went back to licking Ling's clit again trying to create the most sensation she could. Fluid started to gush from Ling as she rose higher and higher in ecstasy. Ling raised her hips up to meet and accept everything that was entering her, trying as best she could to get the most feeling she could. Lynn pulled her fingers out just enough so she could get her thumb into position and then pushed them back into Ling. Again the flesh resisted the intrusion, but Lynn kept pushing and finally the pussy lips parted enough and the fingers entered with a quick lunge and Lynn quickly thrust everything in and out rapidly. Ling couldn't hold on anymore and felt her orgasm rising from within her loins and felt the tide of pleasure consume her. Liquid started to gush from her as she cried out and Lynn busied herself with keeping the motion going on inside her. When she knew the most of her orgasm was over, Lynn quickly removed her hand and the dildo and then slapped the bare pussy flesh with her palm. Ling cried out, but opened herself as much as she could to let Lynn do whatever she wanted. Wet smacking sounds and yelps filled the otherwise silent room until Lynn stopped and got off the bed. She stood and looked down at Ling panting and heaving as her orgasm subsided.