Life at Last Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you want me to do to you all the time Ling?" Lynn asked her.

"Maybe not all the time baby, but I do love when you do that to me." Ling gasped back to her.

"I really don't like doing that because of what happened to me with those bitches. But if this is what you want from me and you can give me love in return, maybe we can work things out." Lynn said quietly to her, with a tone of pleading underlying.

"I'll make sweet love to you and I want you to love me that way as well. I just found that this kind of sex is thrilling and you know how I like thrilling things." Ling said back to her sweetly.

"I understand sweet angel girl. You know how much I love you and enjoy everything with you." Lynn replied. Lynn got back on the bed and they both hugged and caressed each other as they kissed and told each other how much they loved them.

Katherine and Trisha kissed each other passionately in the privacy of the doorway and then went into the living room together. Connor got out of his chair and gave Trisha a warm hug and a kiss on both cheeks as the greeted each other.

"Great to see you again Trisha." Connor said as they stood back.

"You too Connor. I've looked forward to seeing you again since the last time you were here." Katherine gave Trisha a sideways look when she heard her say that. Neither saw her do it, but Connor sensed that Katherine wouldn't have liked to hear such a direct flirt from Trisha towards him. Katherine stood beside Trisha and put her arm around her waist and said,

" Can I get you anything to drink Trish?"

"I'd love a glass of white wine hon." Trisha replied.

"How about I roll us a nice joint and we can get relaxed and in the mood for some good times." She added.

Katherine went into the kitchen and poured three glasses of wine for each of them and carried them back on a tray. Connor sat quietly and looked Trisha over thoroughly, taking in every nuance of her body he could see. He looked at the swelling of her breasts and could see she wasn't wearing a bra. He noticed how her nipples were slightly erect and poking out against the fabric of her t-shirt. He followed her body down and admired her taut stomach and thighs and could see that her mound was quite pronounced through her shorts that were made from a light stretchy material. He looked up and noticed that Trisha had been watching him look her over. He reddened and smiled nervously when she asked if he liked what he saw.

"Looks damn fine to me Trisha," he said with a more confident tone than he felt inside. "That's good, because I like what I see in front of me too." She said with a tone Connor knew meant she wanted to have some action.

Katherine returned and sat down again beside Connor and handed everyone their drinks then looked at them both and knew they had been up to something by the way they looked at each other and then looked away when she had come back in. Katherine wasn't worried about Trisha trying to steal Connor away from her, but wanted to make sure that anything that happened was done in the open.

Trisha finished rolling and lit the end of the joint, inhaling deeply as she took the first toke. She passed it to Katherine who inhaled and held it and then passed it to Connor who did the same. By the time the joint was finished, all three had a glow and buzz going on. Sitting back they drank their wine and Katherine asked Trisha how her day had gone at the restaurant. Trisha put her drink down and looked excited as she remembered her day.

"You'll never guess who came by and saw me today." She asked Katherine.

"Who?" Katherine asked.

"Ling dropped by and spent a couple of hours for lunch. She met a woman I know named Rebecca, made fast friends with her and they both left together. That girl does get around I must say." Trisha said with a smile and raised her eyebrows.

"How is she doing by the way?" Katherine asked her.

"She's doing great. She said that she bought all her supplies to start the business and she can't wait till its open." Trisha said to them making sure she didn't give anything away to Connor.

"That's great, good for her." Katherine replied.

Connor just sat and listened, looking from one woman to the other. Katherine started to say something but hesitated as she wasn't sure how to get the ball rolling on how to start a three way with Trisha and Connor.

"Um, I want to ask you something Trish, but I'm not sure how to say it." Katherine said with a pause between words.

"Whatever it is sweetie, please feel free to ask. You know I won't judge you and I'm very open minded." She said smiling.

Connor looked at Trisha, and then back at Katherine, to see if she was going to ask her what he thought she was going to ask. Katherine looked at Connor and then looked back at Trisha and started.

"I was talking to Connor earlier and told him I was willing to do something with him that I'd never done before and said I knew someone who would do it if he still wanted to try it." She said looking very shyly.

Trisha knew exactly what she was asking and looked at Connor to see what he was thinking about this. He was smiling broadly, although she was sure he didn't know it, and then looked at Katherine and said,

" I think what you're asking me is if I'd like to go to bed with the both of you and have a three way. Am I right?" Trisha said with a quizzical look and a big smile.

"Yes Trish, that's exactly what I was asking. Would you be willing to try it with us?" Katherine said winking her eye that Connor couldn't see.

"Well, the idea sounds pretty exciting to me and Connor is a pretty good looking guy. I like you and think you're pretty sexy. So if Connor thinks I fit the bill, I guess we have a deal." Trisha said, winking her eye at Connor.

The eyes all turned to Connor and he sat there for a moment unsure of what to say.

"Well, I think Katherine is the hottest thing walking, and you come in a close second, so I know I'd like to be with both of you. I guess the question is if you two would enjoy being together."

Katherine spoke first and said,

"I have always secretly thought about doing it with another woman, I just never thought I had the nerve to try until now."

"I had a girl in college I roomed with, and we used to get it on quite a bit when we were between boyfriends, so I have no problem being with a sexy lady like Katherine." Trisha said matter-of-fact.

"So where do we begin?" Connor asked.

"I think Katherine and I should start first and then you join in. That way you get to see us give you a little show to get you going." Trisha replied.

"I agree. I think I'd like to be with Trisha first and get going with her as a prelude to some great fun." Katherine said nodding.

The girls rose and took Connor by his hands and led him to the bedroom. Both women turned towards Connor and started to undress him, making sure they paid attention to his body, caressing him and kissing him all over the exposed flesh as it appeared. The women knelt and undid his pants, pulling his boxers off at the same time. Connor stepped out of his clothes and stood naked before the two women who looked at his rising erection with enthusiasm. Katherine was first to take it in her hand and stroked it slowly and firmly for a minute before passing it off to Trisha to hold. She took it in her hand and felt the girth and substance of it's size, then placed a soft kiss on the end of it. Katherine leaned forward and joined her, placing her lips on one side and Trisha on the other. They allowed their saliva to coat the shaft making it slippery. Trisha cupped Connor's balls in her palm as Katherine took half of the shaft down here throat in one gulp.

Connor closed his eyes and sighed deeply at the exquisite feelings the girls created. Trisha followed Katherine and swallowed him down as far as she could. Katherine stood and kissed him and then Trisha did the same.

"Time for us to give you a little show sweetie." Katherine said smiling and took Trisha's hand and got on the bed with her.

Connor sat down in the armchair and got comfortable. He was excited that he was finally going to see the woman of his heart create a fantasy that he had dreamed of for almost twenty years. The two women knelt on the bed facing each other and moved close enough that their breasts were pressed together. Trisha put her hands on Katherine's hips and pulled her in tightly. Katherine put her hands around Trisha and caressed her ass. Connor watched as they closed their eyes and then joined in a long slow kiss. Their arms went around each other, holding them tight together, as their tongues came out to play. Connor's erection throbbed as he watched the sensuous girl play. Trisha brought her hands around to the front and slid them up Katherine's body and cupped her breasts.

Katherine moaned through her kiss and Trisha rolled the nipples between her fingers and Connor could see them swell under her touch. Katherine squeezed Trisha's ass harder and Connor knew her tongue was well inside Trisha's mouth. Katherine brought her hands around too and cupped Trisha's breasts in her hands and then rolled her nipples the same way, bringing moans from within Trisha. Connor felt like a king as he watched the two women caressing and fondling each other. Both women sank sideways onto the bed and continued to caress and kiss. Trisha broke away and kissed along Katherine's neck where she nibbled and sucked at the base. Katherine arched her body, pressing tighter into Trisha. Her hand wandered down along her body from her breast and came back to Katherine's ass. Katherine spread her legs and Trisha slid her thigh between Katherine's, until it was pressed against Katherine's pussy. Katherine rocked her pussy on Trisha's thigh, as Trisha pushed her leg up in rhythm with the rocking. Connor could begin to smell the juices flowing from both women and knew the were very turned on, as he was. Trisha moved her kisses down over Katherine's body between her breasts and then traced her tongue around the outside of the mound. Katherine rolled on her back and let Trisha have access to her body. Trisha licked up to and the nipple and then placed her mouth over top and sucked it into her mouth. Katherine cried out as the sensation overwhelmed her. She knew how much Connor had always wanted to see her like this and now she was giving him a fantasy.

All her senses were heightened and her body responded with a series of small orgasms that waved over her. Trisha could feel them through Katherine's body into her own, which excited her to want to make more. Trisha slid her hand around and spread Katherine's legs to open her up so she could caress and expose her pussy. Her hand glided over Katherine's smooth skin and Connor watched as it came to rest on the mound. Trisha squeezed and kneaded the flesh and then ran her finger tips over it. Katherine spread her legs even more and brought her knees up. Trisha knew what to do now, and gently pinched the swollen clit and rubbed it slowly between her fingers. Katherine moaned and whispered,

"Yes, yes, just like that. That feels so good." Her voice trailing off to a hiss.

Trisha let her clit go and rubbed her middle finger along the folds of the pussy and felt the lubricant inside start to come out. When the lips were well coated, she slid her finger down and entered the opening in a slow deliberate motion. When her finger bottomed out, she caressed the inside in a tickling motion that drove Katherine crazy with lust. Connor knew what Trisha was doing and envied her slightly because he wasn't doing it to her. Katherine raised her hips to meet Trisha's hand and Trisha pushed in deeper. Slowly she removed her finger and then rubbed the exposed clit. Katherine pulled the hood back and exposed it even more for Trisha to manipulate. Her finger glided around with the lightest of touches, sending quivers up Katherine's body and goose bumps to raise on her skin. From his close viewing point, Connor could see wetness start to flow out from Katherine's pussy.

Trisha lowered her finger again and ran her middle and ring fingers over the slick juices coming out. With no effort, she slid both fingers in and stroked her several times deeply, bringing more liquid out of Katherine. Trailing her tongue down between the breasts and along the stomach, Trisha circled the little button of pleasure several times before she flicked her tongue rapidly and lightly over the tip. Katherine was moaning consistently now and rocking her head back and forth as her passion grew inside her. Trisha moved Katherine's hands away and took control of Katherine's pussy area. Katherine's hands went to her breasts and she squeezed and kneaded her own. Wet, sucking sounds came from Katherine's pussy as Trisha stroked her long and slow. On the next inward stoke, she stopped and curled her fingers into the upper area of Katherine's pussy where her g-spot was. Using a tickling method, she stroked the area and licked her clit harder, bringing Katherine closer to a big orgasm. Katherine's hips moved of their own accord as she bucked against Trisha's fingers inside her. Trisha took her tongue away and replaced it with her finger. Now rubbing her clit lightly and fingering her created a flow of liquid that Trisha leaned over lapped at.

Turning towards Connor, she asked,

"Want to come and taste this sweet nectar?"

Connor came right over and could smell the tart, sweet aroma of Katherine's pussy. Sticking his tongue out, he licked at the flow of cum that Trisha was working up. He remembered how great she tasted when he had made love to her and wondered if Trisha liked the taste of her too. Connor sat back after taking his fill and then let Trisha continue to do her thing on Katherine. Katherine was getting to the point of ultimate arousal now and was straining her self as she arched her back and tensed her body as she prepared to have an orgasm. Trisha worked at her g-spot and her clit with fervor bringing her to the point of no return. She turned to Connor and said,

" Could you get a towel or two to put under her so she doesn't soak the bed. I think she's going to have a real gusher."

Connor went to the bathroom and returned with a couple of towels that Trisha took and slid under Katherine. Katherine started crying out that she was getting ready and Trisha gave everything she could.

Within seconds, Katherine started to gush fluid in large spurts from her pussy as her orgasm started. Trisha continued for several minutes afterward to make sure she was sated. Katherine lay panting from exhaustion as her cum continued to flow from her pussy. Connor looked transfixed at the sight of Katherine laying there and this beautiful woman he just met kneeling before her with fluid soaking her arm and body, smiling broadly and looking at him. "That was amazing. I never thought it would be so intense and erotic. I could picture it in my head a million times, but the real experience blows it away." Connor said, himself grinning widely.

Finally Katherine sat up and looked at Connor and Trisha. She pulled Trisha to her and kissed her deeply and said,

"Thanks baby, that was fabulous."

"You're very welcome sweetie, now it's your turn to do me." Trisha said as she lay down beside her.

Katherine looked at Connor and said,

"So what did you think? Was it what you thought it would be like?"

"It was way more than I thought it would be like. I got so turned on watching Trisha do you, and seeing you go through your orgasm was phenomenal. I can't wait to see you do her now." He said to her with his eyes twinkling in the light.

"Well sit back and watch me do the same to her now." Katherine said winking at him.

Connor sat back in the chair and got comfortable, anxious to see his woman finally perform something he only fantasized about. Katherine stretched out over top of Trisha and kissed her while running her fingers through her hair. Katherine was sure from the position she was in that Connor couldn't see her whispering to Trisha.

"He doesn't know we've been together, so I can't look too experienced at this, okay."

" Hmm Hmm," Trisha hummed her reply of yes.

Katherine licked Trisha's ear and neck area taking little bites along the way. Katherine positioned herself so she could get at Trisha, but give Connor the best view she could. She kissed her way down until she was at the top of Trisha's left breast. Bringing her hand down, she cupped the breast in her hand and squeezed it gently to stand the nipple up. She opened her mouth and ran her tongue over the semi -swollen bud.

Connor liked the look of Trisha's light pink nipples and pussy lips. He liked the look of Katherine's brown nipples and pussy too, but there was something about that variety of redhead that had those beautiful blue eyes and light colored flesh. Katherine swirled her tongue around and over the turgid bud, making it fully erect. She puckered her lips and slowly sucked the nipple into her mouth. She flicked her tongue over the nipple while she suckled on it, making Trisha squirm in ecstasy. Connor could see the moisture on Trisha's pussy lips and knew she was having mini- orgasms. Katherine slid her hand over Trisha's soft skin along her belly and down over her thighs. Trisha responded by opening her legs wider and raising her knees for Katherine to get at her better. Connor adjusted himself so he was closer to the action. The aroma of excited pussy was heavy in the air and Connor breathed it in. Katherine caressed the tops of Trisha's thighs and lower belly, coming close to her pussy. Trisha raised her hips and arched her back as she went through another series of small orgasms. Katherine wads enjoying herself greatly as she pleasured Trisha and knew Connor was having his fantasy fulfilled at the same time. Leaving her nipple, Katherine trailed her tongue down Trisha's body, along the middle of her torso to her navel and circled it, then dipped it in. As Trisha arched her back, Katherine slipped her hand over Trisha's pussy and massaged it. Trisha let out a loud moan and held the back of Katherine's head tighter to her body.

Connor stroked his swollen cock as he watched the two women making out. He couldn't imagine anything being more erotic than seeing the woman he loved pleasuring another woman in front of him. Katherine ran her middle finger along the glistening flesh, coating her finger with Trisha's personal lube flowing from her pussy. As she ran her hand down, she curled her finger and slid it into Trisha's pussy in one easy motion.

"Oh yeah, oh baby that feels so good." Trisha panted and moaned to Katherine.

Connor had his face no more than a foot away from the action, and could see the wetness seeping out from Trisha's pussy. Katherine stroked her finger in and out and Connor could see the wetness clinging to it. Katherine brought her other hand down and pulled up on the hood of Trisha's clit and dipped her tongue down until it just touched the tip of it. Trisha's body quivered at the sensation and responded with an increased flow of clear liquid onto Katherine's finger and down the crack of her ass and onto the bed. Katherine could see out of the corner of her eye that Connor was rapt in his attention at what she was doing and this excited her more to give him a real show. She wet her index and ring fingers with the slippery liquid and slid those deep into Trisha's yearning flesh and stroked her. Using more pressure and movement, Katherine stimulated Trisha's clit with her tongue and lips, sucking and teasing her passion bud. Trisha was starting to approach a bigger orgasm from the stimulation and coaxed her along by curling her fingers up and into her g-spot area. As she flicked her tongue rapidly over the nub and stroked her hand fast, Trisha responded with a shudder and came hard, moaning loudly and deeply from her throat.