Life at the No-Tell Motel

Story Info
Employee turns private eye for his own benefit.
5.5k words
4.27
31.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin had completed all of his checkouts by 11:30am. It was a typical day at the Ramada Inn. He was preparing for his chick-ins that would arrive later in the day. As he busied himself with the computer he heard the front doors swing open and the distinctive click...click...click of a woman in high heels approach the desk. Upon hearing the sexy saunter, he raised his eyes to the petite woman that approached him. She was wearing a short pink wool skirt with matching jacket and white blouse. Her slim legs were shrouded in white stockings and her feet adorned with white leather stilettos.

Martin smiled at the attractive woman before him and asked, "Hi. How can I help you?"

The woman returned a warm smile back to Martin and replied, "Hi. Can I please get a room for the day?"

"Sure, have you stayed here before?"

"No, this is my first time here."

Martin placed a registration card on the desk and asked her to complete it.

While the woman put down her name and address, Martin finished her registration and prepared her key-card.

"How will you be paying for that?" he asked.

"Cash."

"No problem. That will be $50.40 after taxes, " he informed her, "I will also need a credit card or driver's licence for identification.

She nervously looked him in the eyes and then began searching her small compact pink leather pocket book. The woman pulled out $60 and her driver's licence and handed the money and identification to Martin.

Martin completed the registration, gave her the room key, directions to the room and her receipt.

She had left the receipt at the desk.

Martin enjoyed watching her framed ass in the form fitting skirt wiggle away from him.

He giggled to himself. To him, a "room for the day" usually meant one thing, "Afternoon Delight". Martin was even more convinced with this hot little filly because of her nervousness at check in. The fact that she gave a fake name and address on the registration card, which he compared to the photocopy he made of her licence and the fact that she left her receipt at the desk solidified his notion. He thought to himself, 'some guy's going to be very lucky.'

An hour later, Martin was checking a couple of rooms that his computer said were dirty and the housekeeper's sheets indicated were clean. The last room he checked was 145 right next to 147, the room he checked Mrs. Thomas into.

As he approached 145, he could hear the distinctive moans of pleasure coming through the door of 147. He opened 145 and walked in to inspect the room's status.

Again he could hear the sounds of a woman having a very good time. He leaned against the wall that adjoined 147 and put his ear to the wall. He could now hear the definitive squeaks of the bed springs and the rhythmic pounding of the headboard against the same wall his ear was pressed to.

On his way back to the desk, Martin imagined what Mrs. Thomas would look like naked and what positions she was getting fucked in while only a wall separated her from him.

Before leaving the motel, Martin made his own photocopy of Mrs. Thomas' driver's licence and stuffed it in his pocket. He headed out moments later. It was Friday afternoon and he unusually had the weekend off.

Martin went home and changed out of his Ramada Inn uniform. He pulled out the photocopy of her licence and grabbed a city map and got back in his car and headed to her neighbourhood.

Martin found her address and parked his Mustang on the street two doors down form the Thomas house. After waiting thirty minutes, a silver mini-van pulled into the Thomas driveway. The licence plate read "SOKRMOM". Mrs. Thomas parked the van in the driveway and got out and opened the sliding door on her side. Two young girls jumped out with book bags from school. Mrs. Thomas had changed into a dowdy powder blue sweater and khaki pants with sneakers. She grabbed a couple of grocery bags and led her two daughters through the etched glass front door of her very posh suburban house.

There was no action at the house until a white Ford Explore pulled up to the house a couple hours later. Mr. Thomas parked beside his wife's van and made his way through the front doors.

Martin decided to go get something to eat and comeback later. When he returned at about 11pm he parked his car and crept into the Thomas' backyard. He watched the two adults watch the news and then turn out the lights and head to bed.

After a couple of months of surveillance, Martin discovered that Mr. Thomas was an automotive engineer and that he worked late most nights except Friday, he had weekends off and he spent his weekends at home. Mrs. Thomas drove her two daughters to school every day at 8:30 and was back home at 9:00 am. She usually spent most of her days at home unless she went to run errands. She left home at 3 pm to pick her daughters up from school.

As for her motel activity, every other Friday she met a man who drove a black Escalade with the licence plates "2TH DOC". They usually went to a Days Inn but a couple of times went to different hotels, maybe for variety or if the Days Inn didn't have rooms available. Martin managed to collect several photos of Mrs. Thomas in compromising positions. He had them hugging and kissing outside in motel parking lots and holding hands entering the Days Inn, but his trump card photos were surreptitiously gathered one day when he realised the lovers had not completely shut the curtains on the patio doors one day at the Days Inn.

Martin approached the room cautiously and peeked through the 2 inch gap in the drapes. Mrs. Thomas was on all fours being stuffed from behind. Martin turned the flash off of his digital camera and excitedly seized the moment. That day he managed to get photos of the two in doggy style, reverse cowgirl, small package, 69 and a messy facial. Martin was never so happy for buying the best zoom camera on the market than he was that day.

Several more months followed as Martin prepared his evidence and solidified his scheme. So that he would not be recognised and remembered from the Ramada Inn, he shaved his beard and moustache and allowed his hair to grow longer. Some blonde highlights completed his transformation.

Martin decided to put his plan in action on a sunny and warm April morning. It was a Monday and he had just started a two week vacation. He parked his car on the road one block away from Mrs. Thomas' house. He grabbed his briefcase and approached the Thomas' house dressed in a navy blue suit and tie. He rang the doorbell and waited for his plan to unfold.

After a few moments he heard a female voice ask, "Who is it?"

"Hello Mam," he replied in a voice loud enough to be heard through the door, "My name is Dick Long and I'm from Ontario Energy Marketing Corporation."

"What do you want?"

"I would like to give you the opportunity to save yourself some money."

"I'm not interested, thank you."

Can I just leave our brochure with you Mam?"

Martin heard the deadbolt of the door unlock and the security chain being placed on. The door then opened with the security chain on. He quickly put his briefcase on the chair to the right of the door, unsnapped the latches and pulled out a manila envelope. He grabbed one of his incriminating photos form the envelope placed it on top of the envelope and passed it through the space between the door and the door frame. He stepped back and waited a few seconds. He heard the door close, the chain be unfastened and then the door open again.

"Who are you really? And what do you want?", she quipped in an angry tone.

"I'm a Private Investigator, Tanya," he answered, "And I've been hired by your husband to follow you."

"My husband, what?"

"Tim has hired me to follow you Tanya. He feels you have changed over the past year and suspects you may be cheating on him."

"YOU BASTARD! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

"Wait, wait, wait. I haven't told him anything yet."

"Yeah but you will, I mean that's how you get paid isn't it, you snake," she hissed.

"To avoid a public disturbance, will you let me in so that I can explain?" he asked.

She stepped back, opened the door wider and allowed him to enter her home. 'Thank God she never recognised me,' he thought. With the door shut, he made his way to the living room. As he walked, he began to explain to her that he had not yet indicated to Tim any inappropriate behaviour. He told her he had copies of the photos stored safely. As he sat on the soft white leather sofa and Tanya sat across from him on the matching love seat, Martin explained to her that Tim didn't have to find out.

"What are you getting at?" she enquired.

"Well, it's obvious that you have broken your vows and you're not the Saint that your husband and the moms of the P.T.A. and soccer team think your are."

"Uh huh, what do you want?"

"Well, I give you my word to destroy theses photos as long as we can become friends, so to speak," he said.

He then changed his tone to let her know who was in control.

"If you don't want all those moms, your husband and two daughters Danielle and Andrea to know what a slut you are," he firmly stated, "You better get over here and show me how appreciative you are that I will keep this information to myself."

She put her head in her hands and sat motionless for a few seconds.

The silence in the house was deafening.

Tanya stood and flicked her long blonde tresses behind her. Slowly she paced towards him when she was in front of him, she stopped. With a subservient, slightly cracked voice she asked, "What now?"

"Well you can start by unbuttoning your blouse and taking off that skirt, nice and slow." he commanded.

She hesitantly began to unbutton her navy blouse after she pulled it from her knee length flowery skirt. She started at the bottom of the blouse and worked her way to the top. As the blouse delicately hung from her slight frame, Martin grabbed the left side and pulled it to the ground. At the same time, she unbuttoned her light cotton skirt and unwrapped it from her waist.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, "Small , but firm."

"Thank you," she responded.

Martin stood up and walked behind her. She was left with some high cut panties and matching white lacy bra. He reached around her and unclasped the front of her bra. He slowly caressed her 'B' cup breasts. Her nipples responded to his manipulations and hardened like little stones. His hands massaged her firm and perky orbs in a circular motion. As she stood motionless, she thought to herself, 'What am I getting into?' She hoped this was a joke or a set-up and that Tim would interrupt before this went much further.

Martin's hands roamed her entire front side. He was very impressed with the tone of her stomach and thin waist. His fingers continued down her front and he slipped them lovingly inside the elastic waist of her feminine panties.

Tanya enjoyed his soft caress. She could feel him leaning his pelvis into her soft rounded ass. His fingers hovered over her delicately trimmed pubic hair. She could tell that he was aroused. The hardness was obvious and she too was getting aroused from his fingers stroking her soft tanned skin. Martin couldn't believe that his plan was unfolding so successfully. He felt so powerful and in control. His hands gripped her hips and he began to slowly gyrate his aroused member into her ass. He sensed her approval when she responded slightly with her own sway back into him.

With effortless dexterity, he slipped her panties to the ground and allowed the silky bra to fall from her shoulders. As she stood naked before him, he bent slightly and nibbled and sucked on her strong yet soft shoulders.

A slight moan of approval escaped her lips and Martin smiled, knowing this was turning out to be easier than he thought.

His fingers began to explore the slippery folds between her legs. He delicately rubbed and pressed his fingers along the outside of her moistening slit. He knew he hit a chord when his thumb brushed her slightly protruding clit.

"Ohhh!" she moaned.

"You like that Tanya?" he whispered.

"Un hunh," she seductively sighed, "That feels so nice."

Martin turned her around to face him. He began to take his tie off and then started unbuttoning his shirt from the bottom. Tanya raised her hands and started unfastening the buttons from his neck down. With the buttons unfastened she continued the disrobing of the stranger in front of her. With shaking hands, she unbuckled his belt and unhooked his dress pant's clasp. His trousers slid to the floor. Tanya admired the tent created by his erection under his boxers. She traced along the side of his manhood and pinched the head of his cock between her thumb and the 2nd knuckle of her left index finger. She could feel the slippery streak of pre-cum that had seeped from his cock.

Martin placed his hands on her shoulders and forced her to sit on the sofa in front of him. Tanya tugged his boxers to his ankles and stared at the rigid pole that you could hang a coat from. As Martin stood between her spread tanned thighs, Tanya grabbed his hairy ass with both hands and drew his purple head to her lips. She methodically licked the entire length of his thick shaft, coating both sides and the underside in slick saliva. She had soaked his dick with so much spit that strings of lube would hang like a spider's web from the end of his knob to the tip of her tongue and lips.

'Man, can this bitch ever smoke a pole,' was all he could think of. Martin's hips began to slowly pump back and forth. Tanya continued to pull his hips toward her face. As she did, each thrust stuffed more meat into her mouth.

"Your mouth is so warm, Tanya," he moaned approvingly.

In no time his pubic hair was tickling her nose. Tanya was a skilled deep throater and had a special knack of getting cock down her throat. Martin grabbed a fist full of her blonde hair in each hand and then began to increase the pace of his face fucking.

"Oh God baby," he said in a guttural groan, "I'm gonna blow my nut."

Tanya kept her hands on his ass and dug her fingernails into the flesh. Sensing his proximity to explosion which she wanted more than anything right now, she began her patented humming blow-job. The tiny vibrations trailed down the length of his shaft and to the core of his tight heaving sack. In seconds he erupted. Tanya began to swallow feverishly. She struggled to keep all of his seed in her throat and mouth. Her efforts were in vain however, as some drops of the ivory liquid broke the seal made by her lips and trickled to the bottom edge of her jaw.

"Oh God! Oh Fuck Yeah!" he screamed as his legs quivered and shook and his knees began to buckle.

"Umm hmm huh huh," she moaned and giggled.

Tanya felt a sense of great pride and accomplishment with her well honed skills.

Slowly Martin pulled his hips back and withdrew his softening member from her mouth.

"Wow, that was quite a load hee hee," she giggled, "You must have been holding on to that for some time."

"I think you sucked me dry babe," he responded.

Martin drew her hair that was in her face behind her ears. He was enamoured with this blonde goddess who seemed to enjoy giving him his pleasure as much as he enjoyed receiving it.

He leaned down gently and whispered softly in her ear, "Lay back now Honey, I'm going to return the favour."

Tanya could feel and smell her own arousal at this time and needed no more coaxing from this stranger. She twisted slightly on the sofa and leaned back on her elbows. Martin grabbed her left leg and placed it on the top of the soft leather sofa. He knelt between her legs and placed her right leg over his left shoulder. Martin too could smell her sweet nectar as he moved his face next to her pussy. Tanya kept her pussy well trimmed, cut short with a narrow strip of hair extending up from her clit about two inches long and 1 inch wide. The rest of her pelvic area was a smooth as a baby's bottom.

Martin started to lick the outside of her labia. With short gentle strokes he consumed the sweetness that her pussy exuded. His tongue traced ovals completely around the outside of her quim.

"Uuuhhhhh, Uuuunnnnhhhh!" Tanya moaned, "That's so good baby."

Martin stuck the tip of his tongue into her sweet honey pot and licked the entire length of her slit from her ass up to her hardened clit. As he touched her clit, he quickly swirled his tongue with slightly more pressure around the bud twice.

"Oh Fuck Yes!" she screamed, "Fuck that feels so good."

He continued in the same pattern.

Tanya's legs tightened. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled it into her groin.

"Come on lover," she ordered, "Lick my clit baby. Make me cum lover. I'm so close. Oh come on baby, that's it, that's it. Oh shit, ohhhhh shit, oh God.....Yeah, I'm cumming baby. Uh huh, yeah, yeah lick it, lick my clit, I'm cummmmmmming!"

Martin was happy and surprised. He was glad he got her to cum so fast but couldn't believe it .

Tanya caught her breath.

"Oh my God," she said, "Where did you learn to suck a pussy like that? You must make your woman very happy."

"I'm glad you liked it Tanya. There's more where that came from," he added.

"So what's your name again?"

"Martin."

"Well Martin, was that good enough?" she asked, "Will I get the originals of those photos back now?"

"Tanya, you weren't listening very well to me earlier were you?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" she retorted.

"I never told you that I would give you the originals," he reminded her, "I told you that I would keep them to myself. And the second part of the deal was that you would show me how much you appreciated me keeping the pictures to myself."

"Hey, that's not fair. I did show you how much I appreciate it," she responded.

"Baby, that was an 'A1' blow job, maybe the best I've ever received but I was expecting a little more," he sinisterly chuckled.

She furrowed her brow and looked at him inquisitively. She couldn't believe he wanted more. She thought he was being a little bit of a conniving rat.

"Now why don't you stand up and give me a tour of your house. I would like to see what all of Tim's hard work has paid for."

Reluctantly, Tanya started towards the kitchen of the house.

"This is the kitchen, the laundry room is just back there, through here goes to the dining room and this door here leads to the basement," she pointed out.

"Where's the bedrooms?" he asked.

"The bedrooms?" she hesitantly asked.

"They're up the stairs over there," she said as she pointed to the stairs.

"Well let's go, I want to see the whole house honey," he demanded.

Tanya started toward the stairs and Martin grabbed her soft moist hand so that she could guide him up the stairs. They slowly made their way up the stairs with Tanya leading by a couple of stairs. Martin fixed his eyes on her tiny but tight ass. She really kept herself in good shape. There were some slight tan lines on her ass from her bikini bottoms, but none on her back from her bikini top. When they got to the top, Tanya felt a little uncomfortable about showing Martin her daughters' rooms. She was somewhat relieved to learn that he wasn't really interested in them at all.

"And down here," she continued, "Is mine and Tim's room."

The two entered the room and Tanya just stood at the door as Tim entered and began to explore on his own. She wasn't sure what he wanted so she just stood there.

Tim was impressed with the room. It was large with vaulted ceilings. The king sized bed was across from the door and the matching dressers were on either side of the bed. Martin walked to Tanya's dresser and began to check out her top drawer, the panty drawer. He loved women's lingerie and he would normally have to sneak around a woman's room to peruse her underwear collection. He enjoyed his state of power and browsing Tanya's collection. There were lacy ones, satin ones, silk ones and a several thongs. There were a lot of padded bra's and embroidered bras. To the back of the drawers and at the bottom he felt something hard. After some exploration he found a yellow jello-like dong-vibrator.

12