Life at the No-Tell Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this you dirty little girl?" he asked her.

"That was my birthday present a couple of years ago," she responded.

"Who gave it to you?"

"Tim. He was travelling quite a bit at the time and he didn't want me to be lonely here."

Martin raised the dong to his nose. It still had a distinct aroma of a woman's excitement on it. He inspected it some more, turned it on to high speed and then off again. Having sated his curiosity, he placed the dong back in its proper place.

Martin continued around the room. He peeked into her ensuite bathroom.

"Very nice Jacuzzi tub," he commented.

"Thanks, I love that tub, it's so relaxing," she replied.

He admired the large glass shower at the end of the bathroom. Martin returned to the bedroom area and stood behind Tanya.

"I want you to go have a shower and clean yourself up. Then I want you to come back here, but before you reopen the bathroom door, I want you to check with me first," he whispered into her ear.

After Tanya entered the bathroom and shut the door, Martin quickly ran downstairs. From his briefcase in the living room, he grabbed his small digital camcorder. He quickly sped up stairs and placed the camcorder discreetly on Tim's dresser and hid it amongst some clothes. He focused the camera on to the bed and started recording. Moments later he heard her call out.

"I'm ready."

"O.K. Sweetheart, I'm ready too, come on out. I can't wait to taste you," he said.

Tanya entered the bedroom looking clean and fresh. She didn't wash her hair so it was still dry.

Martin stepped to the bed and climbed in. He sat up with a pillow on his back at the head board.

"Come over hear Tanya," he instructed her, "I want you to get me nice and hard before you ride my cock baby."

Tanya knew he had the power over her and therefore willingly went to the bed to please this man and hope it would be good enough for him. She thought that if she got really wild and pleasured this man with what ever he wanted that maybe he would disappear out of her life.

She knelt on the bed and in between his legs.

"You want me to suck that cock of yours, Big Boy?" she asked.

"Yeah, get it nice and hard baby and then I want to ride my cock"

Tanya instantly took his cock in her mouth and in no time she had him hard as a rock.

"O.K. Tanya honey, I want you to stand up and straddle me."

She stood and he laid down on his back. She placed one foot on either side of his hips.

"Now Baby," he instructed, "I want you to bend your legs and squat on my cock, but I want your feet to stay on the bed. I don't want you on your knees."

Tanya followed his directions and squatted over his cock, like a baseball catcher.

When her wet pussy was just an inch from his hard pole, he grabbed his meat and began to rub it against her puffy moist lips. He smeared his bulbous head from the back of her wanting folds to the front. With the head glistening with her excitement, he grabbed her left hip with his right hand and slowly pushed her down onto his cock.

"Oh yeah baby," she groaned, giving some extra emphasis to please him, "Your cock is so big. You're filling me up with that big cock."

"Don't you wish Tim had a fuck stick like this," he coerced her.

"Oh yeah. I wish I could have this cock in me every night and every day," she moaned.

She squatted and with her weight being supported by leaning her hands on his chest, she slowly began to pump his pole with determination.

Tanya was trying to play up her satisfaction, but she didn't have to stretch the truth too much here. He felt so big this way. Her clit was dragging along his shaft as she slid her wet pussy along the length of the shaft.

The lens of the camera soaked up the sights.

Tanya picked up her pace and soon began to really pound Martin and his hard cock. Because Martin had already shot a load in the back of her mouth, he was able to last quite a bit longer than normal. His hips bucked up to meet hers as they fucked in unison.

"Oh that's great baby," he encouraged her, "Now I want you to stand up and face that dresser over there. I'm going to spin around and I want you to sit on my cock again. But, this time I want you to face away from me and put your feet between my legs before you squat on my dick."

Tanya understood and obeyed the commands. Once again she began her squat. While squatting, she leaned forward and grabbed Martin's ankles for support. This felt wonderful to Tanya.

"Oh God Martin!" she squealed, "Your cock feels so big. I've never had a cock like this. It feels so good. You are filling me up big boy."

Martin allowed her to work her magic. He knew this angle would be amazing for his camera which she was facing.

Tanya was now bouncing furiously on Martin. She was nearing climax. Her skin became red and blotchy around her neck. Martin's cock was glistening with her nectar.

"Oh fuck baby!" she screamed, "I'm cumming. Oh yeah! Fuck your so big and hard! Make me cum! Oh yeah I'm cumming. Oh shit! Oh Fuck!"

Martin felt the walls of her pussy contract and squeeze his cock. He grabbed each of her hips with his hands and began to pump her up and down as she lost her strength. He wanted her to feel the full effects of this orgasm. As her orgasm subsided, she became motionless, catching her breath. She remained in a squatting position with his hard shaft still lodged deep into her love canal. Martin allowed her to rest and take a few breaths. He knew she was still a little sensitive after cumming.

When she regained her breath, Martin told her to go to the foot of the bed and to get on all fours.

"Oh my God," she stated as she followed his command, "You still have more left in you?"

Martin followed her to the end of the bed and positioned himself, standing behind her. He was still as hard as ever and his cock protruded perpendicularly from his body. He grabbed his shaft in his right hand and her left hip with his other hand. He leaned into her ass and slowly lubricated the head of his knob with her slick pussy juice. Tanya waited again for his big cock to stuff her tight little pussy.

As the head of his cock entered her hole she grasped a handful of duvet in each clenched fist. With her teeth grinding together she muttered a few moans and groans.

"Yeah Martin, fuck me you big stud!" she shouted, "Fuck me hard!"

Martin grasped each of her tiny hips in his hands and slowly pulled and pushed her pussy along his throbbing shaft. He kept his hips motionless and continued to push and pull on her as if she were a rag doll. As his thick veined shaft appeared from her hot love sleeve, it glistened with her juices. As his speed picked up, his pelvis began to slam into her backward moving ass. His balls slapped against her outer folds and teased her clit in pendulum like fashion. He continued to pump her for ten or fifteen minutes. Tanya was squealing like a stuck pig. Sweat dripped profusely from his forehead and down to her ass.

"I'm cumming Marrrtiiiiinnnnnnnnn!" she screamed again.

"That's it baby, cum all over my cock you tight little slut!" he retorted.

Tanya continued to moan scream and thrash about back and forth as Martin grabbed a fist full of her blonde locks and pulled forcefully as he shot his load deep inside of her receptacle.

"Oh God that feels so warm baby," she cooed. "Fill me with your seed. Fill me like I've never been filled."

Martin stopped his thrusting motions and rested as he wiped his perspiration from his forehead. After a few seconds he pulled his softening dick from her sopping slit and admired his work. Tanya was too tired to move and just lay there with her ass offered up in the air and her chest and head against the mattress. Martin allowed her to rest for a few minutes and then sent her off to the bathroom again to shower and clean up. After she closed the door to the bathroom, he scurried to collect his camera. He quickly worked to pack it up and he wrapped it in a couple pairs of panties he lifted from her top panty drawer. He scurried downstairs to put the items in his briefcase as his withering dick swung from side to side.

Martin had been there for only and hour or two, however he was afraid of being caught so he quickly threw on his clothes that lay on the ground in the living room and placed his briefcase next to the door. It was then that he noticed some keys hanging on a key rack. He found one labelled "back door" and another labelled "front door". He snatched the extra keys and shoved them in his pocket. 'These could become useful,' he thought to himself.

He hustled up the stairs to the master bathroom where he could still hear the shower running and popped his head into the steam filled room.

"That was a great experience Tanya!" he shouted over the pounding of the water.

Tanya did not answer.

"I'm sorry I have to go so soon, but I will get in touch with you real soon," he said. "Good bye, sexy."

Tanya still kept silent. Just hoping he would leave and leave for good. She prayed that he would leave the photos for her to destroy or that he would call her with news of their destruction.

She heard the bathroom door close and after a couple of minutes she shut off the steamy water and stepped out of the glass shower stall. She looked in the mirror. Her flesh was pink and warm. She wrapped a large terry cloth towel around her tiny body and made her way to her bedroom.

She felt so guilty but thought, what else was she going to do. She didn't want her affair with Dr. Hill exposed to everyone. She had to do what she had to do. Her pussy was sore from the pounding she took. She wasn't sure how many times she came. After sitting on her bed and crying to herself for a few minutes, she pulled herself together started to clean up the mess that her and Martin had made. She went downstairs and picked up her clothes she had shed earlier and she bolted the front door locked.

Feeling more secure now, she went back upstairs, crawled into bed and fell fast asleep.

12