Life Begins

Story Info
A mature couple find love - and lust.
9.2k words
4.52
58k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was alone. After many years of a very happy marriage he lost his beloved wife Mary to cancer. He had taken early retirement in order to look after in the last few months and now he missed her dreadfully.

Eighteen months had passed since the funeral and Dan had completed just about every bit of decorating and repair outstanding around the house, including the replacement of the shed and the building of a new summerhouse. Now he was bored. He had acquaintances, but no real friends so he hadn't really been out of the house in a year. That was why he was determined to find a way of escaping his prison.

*****

It was a messy divorce, as these things usually are. After 28 years Amy finally snapped and ordered her husband out. His drinking, philandering and ultimately his violence had made her mind up. Alas, his attempt to assault his wife backfired. Having taken a swing at her and missed, she promptly applied the pointed toe of her high heels to the sensitive organs between his legs. Subsequently, it took him a full thirty minutes to get up off of the floor, by which time Amy had called the police.

Jack contested the divorce, but lost. Amy got the house, but nothing else as they had no children. That was of little concern later as her father had left her comfortably well off when he passed away.

The exhilaration that came of the freedom from a loveless marriage soon faded. She hadn't been alone for thirty years. A Dating Agency was a desperate last step to find somebody new.

Two outings later, Amy wasn't sure she had made the right decision. She was neither attracted to, nor interested in the men that she had been introduced to. One was an accountant and talked of nothing but his work. The other had never managed to hold down a steady job for more than a few years. In fact, when they went for a meal at a cheap restaurant she ended up paying because he claimed to have left his wallet at home.

Both of her dates expected sex. She didn't.

It seems that a single woman in her early fifties was considered an easy target and probably 'gagging' for it. She wasn't. Oh, she enjoyed sex in a way, but was never fully satisfied by it. Her husband was not particularly skilled -- even though he had had a string of affairs. He had never brought her to orgasm. He liked oral sex as long as it was Amy doing it to him. Only once did he attempt to repay the compliment and that was when he was drunk. Within seconds he was asleep with his nose whistling through her pubic hair.

Amy figured she would try just one more time and then would give the Agency up as a bad job.

*****

Dan was scanning through the local free paper when the Dating Agency advertisement caught his eye. The idea of using one made him cringe, but he could think of no good reason not to try it. Within days a meeting had been agreed at a local restaurant. It wasn't a particularly expensive one, but it provided good food and a pleasant ambience. He figured that if she didn't turn up he'd at least get a good meal.

Looking through the menu, Dan was aware of a movement out of the corner of his eye and looked up to see the waiter escorting Amy to his table. He stood up to welcome her.

Dan vaguely recognised Amy having seen her around town. She was dressed elegantly in a simple black dress, cut to just above knee length, with a jacket to cover the thin straps. Her black patent stilettos brought her height to within a foot of him. They shook hands and he helped her to sit down.

Amy was immediately impressed. She knew that Dan was nearly ten years older than her, but he looked about the same age. He was tall, handsome, looked fit and had a lovely smile and a twinkle in his eye. His voice was soft, yet authoritative and his manners seemed impeccable. She was surprised to realise that she fancied him. Feeling a little flirtatious, she slipped her jacket from her shoulders and hung it over the back of the chair.

On the outside Dan appeared unflustered, but inside he felt like fireworks were going off. He had to concentrate on Amy's face to stop himself looking at her breasts. With the jacket on, the dress looked good, but with it off the broad 'v' shape revealed an eye-catching amount of cleavage. He only got a glimpse when she was removing the jacket, but she was clearly wearing it without a bra. He was glad that he was seated and with a serviette across his lap.

It occurred to Amy that Dan might be gay, as he showed no response at all to her still firm bosom. But she knew that it couldn't be the case, or the agency wouldn't have paired them up. Maybe he simply didn't fancy her?

Their initial conversation was polite and cramped, as you would expect from two total strangers. But before long Dan had steered Amy into talking about her life. He was attentive and interested and asked lots of questions. He laughed at her jokes and gently complimented her when the opportunity arose.

The waiter came and went. They ate their meal and drank their wine and then ordered another bottle. Finally, Amy managed to turn the conversation round to Dan. His life was fascinating; having left school at sixteen, he worked his way up through a company until he eventually became the Managing Director. When the company was taken over he not only got a premium price for the shares he owned, but was also given the opportunity to retire on a very generous pension.

He had always looked for challenges and found a wife who had been of a like mind. He didn't speak for long about Mary, but Amy was aware of the deep love that he had felt for her. Dan himself steered the topic back towards happier things, soon making her giggle like a schoolgirl.

When Dan asked Amy if she had been with the Agency for very long she told the truth about the previous two liaisons.

"The accountant almost bored me to sleep. When it came to paying the bill, he worked out our shares to the nearest penny, including the tip! I couldn't wait to get out of there. But then he insisted on escorting me home. We got to the doorstep and he asked if he could kiss me goodnight. I was expecting a peck on the cheek, but he went for my lips. I was so shocked that I opened my mouth to protest and he stuck his tongue in!

"And his hands! They were all over the place! It was pretty obvious that he was expecting to bed me. I put him straight, shoved him down the steps and slammed the door behind me.

"And as for Job Centre Man, well he didn't he even ask. We left the restaurant and he just grabbed me. I slapped his face and walked away. I mean, sex is OK, but not on a first date!"

She reddened as she realised that the wine had loosened her inhibitions to the point where she had admitted to a stranger that she liked sex. That little voice in her head piped up and asked what would be wrong about having sex with Dan. She flushed even more. She tried to explain.

"Look, I'm not really very experienced sexually. I only had one partner before my husband. Besides, those men must have been desperate. I mean, who would find a woman of my age sexually attractive?"

Dan smiled pleasantly and said, "Age has nothing whatsoever to do with sexual attraction. For a woman, it's more a case of how she carries herself. And I must say that you do it very well indeed. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," she replied.

"Are you wearing stockings? It's just that combined with high heels they tend to make a woman stand, walk and act more confidently, more attractively."

Dan already knew the answer to his question having noticed the telltale signs of the suspender clasps as he helped Amy into her seat.

Amy was maintaining a healthy pink glow now. "Um, yes I am," she said. His comments were having a positive effect upon her; she was feeling attractive. She was enjoying his attention and the comments he was making. Maybe he was trying to seduce her. Frankly she didn't really care; she had yearned for so long for a man to pay such attention to her.

"I have to admit, I've always had a thing about women in stockings. They're so much sexier than tights. They tend to make me feel horny when I see a beautiful woman wearing them."

It dawned on Amy that the almost alien feelings that she was experiencing were those of being turned on. As she shifted in her seat she could already feel the wetness in her panties -- something she hadn't encountered for a very long time.

"Dan!" she said in mock shock. She leaned forwards and asked, "Does that mean that I'm making you horny?"

"From the moment you arrived," he said simply.

Amy's mouth went dry. She drained her glass. Her nipples were straining at the thin material of her dress, betraying the way that she felt about him.

"It's getting late. Perhaps we should be going now." Remembering what she had told him about the accountant, he asked, "Would you like me to escort you home?"

She smiled, and just a bit more quickly than she intended said, "Yes, please."

Dan paid the bill and refused Amy's offer to go Dutch. He held her jacket as she donned it, taking the opportunity to gaze down the front of her dress. He had fastened his jacket as he had stood and it was just long enough to mask his raging hard-on. He watched her walk ahead of him and couldn't take his eyes off of the way her cheeks moved so seductively.

It was dark outside, with a clear sky. Yet the temperature was mild. There were very few people around, this being a weekday. Dan held out his arm and Amy took it. She thrilled at the feel of his strong, muscular arms beneath the jacket. During the evening he had explained that he loved to run, cycle, swim and walk. No wonder he had kept himself looking so fit. She found herself wondering if the old saying about having big hands and feet was true. Was he well endowed in the trouser department? She tried to push such thoughts out of her mind.

The shortest route to Amy's house was through a dark alleyway -- not a place she would normally walk alone at night, but she had never heard of any problems there so she was happy to lead Dan that way. Away from the main road and out of sight of the few people around, he stopped and turned towards her.

"Amy, may I kiss you?"

She nodded in reply and stretched up on tiptoe to meet the mouth descending towards hers. They kissed. Neither wanted to break off, their tongues were performing a swirling dance. Amy's hands had reached up to fold around Dan's neck, while his had naturally slipped inside her open jacket to hold her hips. He wasn't sure how she would react if he moved his hands further, but she hadn't pushed him away, so he allowed them to wander up and down, feeling the outline of her suspender straps with his fingertips.

Dan wrapped his arms around behind Amy, pulling her closer to him. He knew that she would be able to feel his erection, but she didn't object. If anything she pressed her stomach harder against the solid bulge.

It was true! His hands and feet were big and so was his dick! Amy was beside herself with lust and it was only made worse as Dan's hands roamed over her back and down to her bum, caressing her skin through the dress.

Dan fingers registered the suspender belt, but couldn't make out any panty outline. His hand moved lower and he perceived lace edging. He finally broke the kiss and drew her deeper into the shadows of the corner of a building. They resume their kissing and his hands move up her sides to rest next to her breasts.

Amy's nipples were aching to be touched. She ground herself against Dan, trying to encourage him. Finally, his thumbs slipped across her still firm breasts and grazed the sensitive points. She gasped and opened her eyes. For a moment common sense raised its head and she tried to stop herself reacting.

But then Dan whispered, "I want to make you come. I really want to give you that pleasure."

Amy misunderstood and assumed that he wanted to take her to bed. She was more than ready for sex with this man.

Dan's left hand had wandered down past her hip again and was now on the stocking and drawing the skirt of the dress up. She loved the feel of his hand on her flesh above the thicker nylon band. The cooling air on her bare skin momentarily brought her back to her senses.

"Not here Dan, someone might come."

His other hand was now helping to pull up her hem, exposing the lace-edged French knickers.

"Yes, I want that someone to be you Amy. I want you to come. Right here, right now. You really need it and I want to give it to you." He squatted down in front of Amy and gently kissed the front of her knickers.

Pulling the silken gusset to one side with one hand, he used the other to gently push two fingers up into her pussy. She opened her legs to make it easier and the digits slid all of the way in. Somehow, he turned them and suddenly she found herself almost unable to stand. She gripped his shoulders to maintain her balance, but when Dan's tongue flicked out across her clitoris she slumped against the wall and reached a thunderous orgasm. She had to put her fist in her mouth to keep quiet.

Dan waited until she had finished before pulling the soft silk and lace down to her ankles. He asked her to step out of them.

"After all, they're sopping wet and besides, I want you to feel your arousal when I walk you home". He slipped them into his pocket.

Standing back up, Dan wrapped his arms around her again and tasted her soft lips once more. Amy was vaguely aware that she could taste her own pussy on him.

When she had finally recovered her composure, Amy had lost any inhibitions she may have had and was determined to give Dan similar pleasure. She rotated him until his back was against the wall. Moving back a fraction, she reached down to the front of his trousers and unzipped his flies. When she reached her hand inside, she immediately felt the heat that his shaft was giving off. In the dark she couldn't see what he was wearing, but they clearly weren't boxers and she couldn't find an opening. In desperation she reached up through the gap in his flies, past his shirt tails and pulled out the wide waistband of his underpants. Her other hand pulled the thick dick out into the open. She forced the waistband further down to reveal more of the shaft, but before squatting down in front of him she unfastened his belt and the clasp at the top of his trousers. They dropped around his ankles.

Amy dropped down until her face was level with Dan's cock. She could now see that his underpants were thong-like. She pulled them all the way down his legs and marvelled at the magnificent thing that was nodding powerfully as the blood pumped into it. The head was pointing somewhere above her, she clasped a hand on it -- her fingers couldn't reach all the way round -- and pulled it down towards her mouth.

Dan had experienced plenty of blowjobs in his life, but never one like this. Out in the street where anybody might see them. After a couple of hours of almost constant erection, his cock was already near to explosion. He warned Amy so that she could withdraw.

Amy's husband had preferred blowjobs to actually fucking (it was less work for him). More often than not he would hold her head as he came in order to make sure she took all of his come. That was all the warning he had ever given her. The times when he didn't come in her mouth, he withdrew, grabbed her hair and finished off with his hand, spraying his semen across her face. This time, she needed no encouragement to take the copious flood of liquid shooting across her tongue.

Licking her lips, Amy pulled Dan's underpants back up and carefully enclosed his deflating member. She pulled up his trousers but let him fasten them. When he had finished, he kissed her again.

"I think we had had better go home now, don't you?"

"Yes," she said. "You know, I've never done anything like that before in my life."

"Me neither," he replied. "But it was an experience I wouldn't have missed for the world."

"By the way," she whispered. "You were right. I can feel my juices running down the insides of my thighs. It feels deliciously sexy."

*****

When they arrived at Amy's house she teased Dan, "I'd like to ask you in for a cup of coffee, but I'm afraid that..." she paused for effect. "I'd much prefer you to fuck me instead."

"Why don't we do both. After all, I'm not a young man any more. I might not be able to get it up again that quickly."

In fact, he wouldn't have any trouble at all. Even in his sixties he was usually able to rise to the occasion again within thirty minutes. In his youth it was only five. He was already hard again by the time he stepped through the door.

Amy was fidgeting and squirming in her seat throughout the coffee. She hadn't been so keen to get into bed with a man for a long, long time. When Dan finally put his cup down, she jumped up and grabbed him by the hand, pulled him to his feet and led him straight upstairs to her bedroom. She threw her jacket onto the chair by the dressing table and turned back to face him, her chest rising and falling rapidly with her breathing.

Dan stepped closer and gazed down into her eyes as his hands slipped round her back and unzipped the dress. He pulled the thin straps from her shoulders and lowered the garment to the floor, where she stepped out of it. To Amy's surprise, he then turned round, walked over to the wardrobe and hung the dress on a hangar. He turned back and stood looking at her. All she was wearing was black stockings, suspenders and high heels. Her body was in remarkably good shape for her age. Sure, she had a little excess here and there, but that was to be expected. Her bush was thick and matted where his tongue had been busy earlier.

"You look absolutely gorgeous," he said.

Amy walked to the bed, kicked off her shoes and climbed on top of the bedcovers. She left her stockings on, remembering how Dan had professed to find them sexy.

Dan took his time undressing, leaving his underpants until last. Now, under an electric light she could see that he was wearing a stylish thong made by Brass Monkeys. His bum cheeks were firm -- in fact he didn't seem to display an ounce of fat, other than the thickness of the pole that was straining to escape from the pouch. He finally pulled them down and she giggled at how his dick bounced up and down.

As he approached the bed, Amy opened her legs and brought her knees up. She had no fears about accommodating such a large phallus, indeed she couldn't wait to be filled by it. Dan knelt on the bed and then lay down between her legs. He knew she was already well lubricated and prepared, so he presented the tip to her gaping vagina lips. He had to apply steady pressure in order to gradually ease it into the narrow passage.

Amy already felt completely filled up, but looking down she could see there was still more to come. She never saw herself fully impaled, as just before that moment she was hit by her second orgasm of the evening.

It was incredibly erotic to be laying on her bed with Dan's penis fully embedded in her and her lover supporting all of his weight on his extended arms (her husband had almost crushed her each time). He waited until her body had calmed before he began to move again, almost imperceptibly at first, but then taking longer and longer strokes as he built up speed. She reached her hand down and felt him pounding into her pussy, marvelling at the slick wetness and solidity of him. Then she moved her hand and found her clitoris. She began to rub it quickly. She had already had two climaxes this evening and was heading towards a third.

From Dan's perspective, he watched fascinated as Amy's breasts moved when his cock slapped home. He could see she was rubbing her clit and was determined to fill her as she came again. He felt his semen surging up from his testicles and too late realised that she still hadn't arrived yet. But the hot milky fluid shooting into her passage pushed her over the edge. This time she had no need to stop her herself yelling out. It was even better than the one she had in the alleyway.