Life Begins Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubbed faster making her squirm and utter guttural sounds. Removing his hand for a moment, he reached for the button on her jeans and fumbled to undo it. She didn't stop him and he managed to unfasten it. Sliding the zipper down was much easier. She raised her rear up to allow him to pull the jeans off. He left her panties on. He alternated kissing her mouth and sucking her tits, and he snuck his hand down inside her panties again. With less restriction, his palm was able to go beyond her clit, easing his finger into her vagina.

After a few more minutes of this, Nick stopped, walked around the sofa, pulled Andrea down to a supine position, spread her legs, pulled the elastic on her panty leg aside and devoured the sweetest tasting pussy he had ever had the pleasure to taste.

Andrea didn't think it was possible, but Nick's cunnilingus skills had improved monumentally since this afternoon. His tongue was gentle, yet forceful, purposeful, and ever so enticing. Even when he sucked her clit it was with just the right amount of pressure. Sucking, licking, sucking, licking; it just kept getting better. She could just lay here and let him do this for a while. But soon her juices began flowing, and she was still so horny from their afternoon delights that she came quickly, her muscles convulsing, her nerves tingling. Her pleasing orgasm ended with a shudder.

She didn't give herself more than a minute to recover before rotating Nick onto the arm of the sofa. He was wearing gym shorts with an elastic waistband. She pulled them down enough to free his swollen cock. It looked quite appetizing. She grabbed it at the base, licked all around the head, the rim and the circumcised foreskin. Once it was covered in saliva, she sucked on the top two inches slowly, lovingly, enjoyably. She swirled her tongue around every time she went down. He fit her mouth perfectly. And what's more, his skin tasted good.

When she pulled away for a second, Nick stood. "Sit back against the arm of the sofa."

Andrea complied as he walked around behind her. She tilted her head back over the top of the sofa's arm and he brushed the head of his penis across her lips. She stuck her tongue out to lick it, but he reached down to pull her further up on the arm of the sofa so that her head was hanging over almost upside down. Once again, he rubbed the length of his cock sideways across her lips. When the tip hit her lips, she opened her mouth allowing him to feed some in. He then stood behind her and fucked her mouth. She reached around and grabbed his right thigh to control his thrusting speed.

"Mmmm," she moaned with each push forward. With her other free hand, Andrea pinched her nipple. Not only was she enjoying the unusual position—a first for her—she wanted to do more. She stuck her tongue out to lick the underside of his cock and pulled forward on his thigh to enable her to drag her tongue the complete length of his shaft. But she didn't stop there. She kept pulling until her lips made contact with his balls. Those she lathered as well before returning to letting him fuck her mouth. One time he drew completely out and slapped her tongue with his cock head. Then she pulled him forward so she could suck his scrotum again, even gently biting it. That made him shiver.

Rising to a kneeling position on the couch, Andrea turned around to face Nick, who bent over to kiss her. He then took her hand and guided her off the sofa and had her straddle the high arm of the couch on her belly. With her sweet, juicy pussy now exposed, he entered her from behind, sliding in slowly.

"Oh, yeah!" Andrea exclaimed as she felt her clit sandwiched between the arm and his hard cock. For a guy her own age, Nick was good. He knew how to fuck. One of the reasons she had wanted have sex with her dad was because she felt he was older and more experienced. But at this point, it would be hard to say who was better—or bigger. Nor did it matter because now she had two good men to fuck, both of whom could fuck well.

When Nick pulled out, Andrea crawled forward turning onto the back of the sofa and rolling onto her back. He repositioned himself also. He held her outstretched legs as he pumped with a bit more force. Again, she rubbed the tips of her nipples with the ends of her forefingers. But as he drove with more speed, she had to reach over her head to hold on to the sofa. Her moans and cries became louder and she threw her head back.

Nick lifted her legs holding them straight up and together squeezing her pussy around his cock as he continued thrusting.

"Yes, yes!" Andrea cried joyfully.

And if that wasn't good enough, he held his dick at mid-shaft and rubbed the head up and down the crack of her vagina fast.

"Oh, that's good!"

"Yes," he agreed pressing the hood of her clit down on his cock.

And that was all she needed to come again in a powerful orgasm that had her nearly falling off the sofa screaming and sweating. When she recovered minutes later, Nick walked around and sat on the sofa breathing heavily himself. Easing off the back of the couch, Andrea walked around, stopping halfway to lean over and mash her mouth to his in a wet kiss. She then knelt between his legs and took his erect cock coated with her juices into her mouth. There was something arousing about the taste of herself on him. Once she cleaned remnants of pussy liquids off and replaced it with saliva, she sat astride of his legs and guided his dick back into her pussy. She just couldn't get enough of having it inside her.

Now, Andrea was experiencing Nick's luscious cock inside her in yet another position. And each pose felt as good as the last. He let her bounce. She leaned down to kiss him again and he started thrusting to meet her riding. She thought she might have one more climax in her, but she also realized that he hadn't come yet and she wanted to remedy that situation.

To accomplish that, Andrea again draped her back over the arm of the sofa with her head hanging over upside down. She reached out for his cock and guided it back into her mouth. This time, she sucked him for all she was worth, determined to draw the cum right out of him. She knew she was succeeding when she heard, "Ungh, ungh, ungh," and was then rewarded with a mouthful of salty, white, pearly liquid. She managed to swallow it all. For good measure, she sucked the last few dollops right out of the head of his penis.

Feeling his knees buckle, Nick hurried around to the sofa plopping down beside her. Panting heavily, he managed to get out, "That was fantastic!"

"You were pretty damn good yourself."

"Were we really that good or was it just beginner's luck?" Nick mused.

"Well, I can only speak for myself, and I haven't been with all that many guys, but most guys my age are more interested in getting themselves off. I didn't get that feeling from you. As a result, it made me want to be better for you."

"Wow. That was very well put, and more importantly, very true. Like you, I haven't been with a great many girls, but so many of them just want to lay there. No give and take. You're right. When you're doing it with someone who's participating equally, it makes you want to give them your all."

"Equally well said," Andrea agreed.

With a sly grin, Nick asked, "Do you think you'd want to study together again sometime?"

Andrea smirked. "I don't think I would need the excuse of a study session."

They both laughed, and then just sat naked, leaning against one another, basking in the afterglow until they both nodded off.

* * *

As Nicole listened to Andy tell his story, she couldn't get over the similarities between his past and hers. To be fair, she told her tale, including that her ex had cleaned out their six-figure savings. And then it was his turn to be amazed.

But it also left him frowning.

"What?" Nicole asked, noting his mood change.

"Perhaps I jumped to conclusions by saying that I didn't think I needed to attend any more sessions," Andy confessed.

Nicole had become used to him making statements that at first seemed to be out of nowhere, but she had learned that he would eventually make his point. As a lawyer, it drove her nuts, but she almost found it endearing with Andy. "Why?" she asked as though it was expected.

"I think I'm a pretty decent guy who raised a pretty exceptional daughter. You're a pretty decent woman who is very pretty and who raised a seemingly pretty decent son; so what's wrong with us that we each had a spouse who didn't think we were all that decent?"

"I would say it's their loss, and the fact that we connected and our kids connected is our gain, and we should spend less time worrying about what we think we did or didn't do, and concentrate more on moving forward, hopefully together."

With a grin, Andy said, "See, I knew I was right the first time. I don't need any more sessions—not as long as I have you to set me straight."

"Speaking of the kids, what do you think they're doing?"

"They're decent kids," Andy reminded her. "They're studying just like they said they were. Besides, if they're not studying, I'm not sure I really want to know."

"I guess you're right."

As the waiter brought the check, Andy asked, "So, what would you like to do now?"

"Well, assuming our decent kids are studying at your house, would you like to come to mine for coffee or an after dinner drink?"

"That sounds perfect."

To maneuver through the restaurant to exit, they had to walk single file. Of course, Andy allowed Nicole to go first. But his motive was as selfish as it was gentlemanly. He wanted to watch her from behind. The sway of her strut in that flowing blue dress was breathtaking. For further selfish etiquette, he opened her car door and waited as she slipped into the passenger seat revealing much of her shapely legs. He purposely walked around the rear of the car to the driver's side so he could adjust his growing cock without her noticing.

On the short ride home, he asked, "Are we moving too fast?"

Nicole made a show of leaning over to glance at the speedometer, which had the added benefit to him of a generous view of her breasts. "Looks to me like you're doing the speed limit," she quipped.

"I'll take that as a no."

"What is too fast these days?"

Andy shrugged. "We've only known each other a few weeks. And really only got to know each other last night, this afternoon and tonight."

"Are you planning on proposing tonight?"

"No," Andy responded with the twisted expression. "Why?"

"Then I don't think we're moving too fast. But if you want to take it slower, you can just drop me off." She was smirking throughout this conversation.

He answered in kind. "I'll take my chances."

Again the gentleman, Andy hurried around the car after pulling into Nicole's driveway to open her door. Her dress slid up as she scooted out of the bucket seat. "Have I told you how fabulous you look?"

"No. Last time you said 'incredible.' Is fabulous better?"

"You look incredible and fabulous."

She took his arm as they strolled to her front door. She opened it and led him into the living room. He took a seat on the sofa and she sat beside him, closer than he expected, but not less than he hoped for. Naturally, when she crossed her legs more of them showed, and he suddenly wondered how much was intentional, but then he wondered why he thought that. Yet something suggested that she was inebriated. They drank two bottles of wine at the restaurant, but he never got any sense that she was drunk.

"So, what would you like? Coffee or after dinner drink?" There was a seductive tone in her voice.

"You choose."

"Okay," Nicole said provocatively. She stood and walked into the kitchen and returned seconds later with two small brandy snifters and a bottle of Grand Marnier. She plopped down with no regard for her dress.

Andy lifted the bottle and read the label. He was unfamiliar with the liqueur.

"It's orange-flavored," Nicole reported. "My favorite. I hope you like it."

"If you like it, I will." He poured them each a measure and they sipped it. Andy could see her savor the flavor. He tasted it and was pleased. Then to his surprise, she guzzled the rest of her glass and held it out for more. Without hesitation, but with raised eyebrows, he poured more. She took one healthy sip.

Bolstered by the alcohol, Nicole stood. "Wanna dance?" And with that, she started swaying her hips to some silent melody. She spun around several times causing her dress to flare out revealing her matching blue bikini panties underneath.

Andy smiled. It didn't matter if she was tipsy. He was just glad she felt comfortable enough with him to go to this length.

Slowing down, she held out her arms, soliciting him to join her. What the hell? He liked her, and if she was having a good time, he wasn't going to disappoint her. He stood and stepped over to her, holding up her right hand and placing his right arm around her waist in the classic slow dance hold. In the course of wrapping his arm around her, he scooped up a handful of her dress exposing the back of her legs—not that she apparently cared or that there was anyone there to see.

"I've really enjoyed this afternoon and tonight," she told him. "Thank you."

"Just as pleasurable for me."

"I don't want it to end," she revealed.

"Doesn't have to."

So, they danced. It was exaggerated, and he allowed his hand to slide down to her ass. She showed no objection. Andy had no expectations that the evening would turn out this way, but he wasn't complaining. And it was Nicole who pressed herself against him, draped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his.

Regardless of the circumstances that precipitated the kiss, it was divine; exactly what he wanted it to be—no, much more. He forgot all else, concentrating on their lips locked together. If nothing else happened, he would go away more than satisfied.

Then her hand drifted down to his hip and down his leg around front. She rubbed slowly up and down in the vicinity of his crotch.

"Is this moving too fast?" Nicole facetiously asked.

"No. This is a slow dance," he shot back, jocularly.

"Ha-ha." She squeezed his cock as a rebuke.

They kissed again, still dancing. He changed to a bear hug hold, and then let his hands slowly drift down to her waist, and then onto her nicely rounded rear. While there, he gathered the back of her dress up to her waist. Again, he palmed her buttocks. They felt even better through the nylon of her panties; so much better, he eased his hands under the elastic waistband and gently kneaded her soft skin.

"Mmmm," she uttered as she felt his cock pulse from touching her behind.

They danced their way back to the sofa. She pushed him to sit and she sat on the arm of the couch. Reaching up Andy pulled the strap off of her shoulder and kissed it and the side of her arm. Nicole bent her head down, their mouths met and his hand drifted down to her breast to test the waters. But she made no attempt to stop him. In fact, she pushed the top of her dress down to expose the bra-covered boob. Kissing it through the material, he noticed that the hem of her dress was very high on her leg exposing a vast amount of her thigh. His hand was drawn to it. He rubbed her leg up and down.

Now, Nicole eased her bra strap down to pull the cup off of her breast. Andy sucked her nipple. Already aroused, this stimulated her more, eliciting soft moans from her. She slid herself off of the arm onto the seat beside him. This caused her dress to rise above her waist, revealing her matching blue lace bikini panties. The invitation extended by her spreading her legs was not lost on Andy. He slid his hand up her smooth skin to the cross section of her legs. Gently, he ran his fingers over her panty-covered pussy and felt moisture. He pulled the elastic leg of her panty aside to expose her vagina.

"Yes," she whispered.

Now, his fingers toyed with her bare pussy. Softly, he rubbed her clit, and then dipped his middle finger into her hole one knuckle deep. She threw her head back as her breathing quickened. Slowly, he finger-fucked her, licked and sucked her nipple and again kissed her lips. Their kissing so far had been basic and affectionate. Now, their lips parted, their tongues made contact.

Andy reached up and slid the other strap off of her shoulder. He moved his hand around back of her and one-handedly unclasped her bra, pleased that he was still adept at that task. However, when he did, Nicole instantly pulled back and he feared he had gone too far. Her straight face instantly gave way to a big smile as she took her bra off and draped it over the back of the sofa. She did nothing to her dress, which had dropped below her breasts.

Tenderly, he eased her down to a supine position resting her head on the low arm of the sofa. Sliding back, he once again pulled aside the leg of her panty, but this time he tasted her with his tongue. She let out a soft cry. He ran his tongue between her pussy lips enjoying her sweet nectar, and then nibbled on the round ball of her clit. He sucked its hood.

Again, Nicole threw her head back savoring the pleasure of an experienced tongue. As much as she had enjoyed the sex she had with her son, the difference between him and a more experienced man was noticeable. But she pushed that from her mind and concentrated on the immense pleasure she was now enjoying. He knew just the right amount of pressure to suck her clit with, and the exact force to apply when nibbling it, the exact length of time to compliment his tongue with his fingers.

She attempted to hold off her climax as long as she could, but his oral ministrations were just too good and she had to let herself go. She came quietly, finally having to push his head away when her pussy became too sensitive. She looked up at his grinning face smeared with a concoction of his saliva and her vaginal secretions.

She sat up, as did he, and she attacked his mouth with her own, kissing, licking, slurping until he was clean. But Nicole did not stop there. With the force of her lips on his, she pushed him onto his back, pulling his tucked shirt out of his pants and over his abdomen, then reached down to undo his pants and zipper. She slid her hand in, making contact with his oozing, hard penis. Still kissing him, she fished it out, stroking it softly, lubricating it with his pre-cum. There was something she loved about that clear, viscous liquid. Though sticky, it wasn't as gooey as a full load of semen. She wished men could produce more of the pre-seminal fluid.

She sat back on her heels and pushed his pants down to his ankles. She grabbed his dick and moved her hand up and down his shaft in an attempt to have him produce more of the clear stuff. She was rewarded with a few drops. She bent over to scoop up the delicacy with the tip of her tongue. Taking a second to relish the unique flavor, she then pressed her lips to the head of his cock. Her upper lip rested on the upper slope of the mushroom, the tip parting her lips and sitting just inside her mouth, and her lower lip molded around the soft circumcised skin on the underside. The tip of her tongue wiggled from side to side, spreading his pee hole, hoping for a stray drop of pre-cum.

No one had ever done that to him before. It was a unique feeling.

Finally, she took most of his shaft in her mouth and stopped as though to get a feel for his size. She swirled her tongue around the parts it touched, and sucked as she pulled back. Occasionally, she would remove her mouth entirely and lick the head like a Popsicle. He also felt her tits resting against his thighs. She used her fist to jerk and dipped down to drag her tongue against his scrotum. Then she kissed and sucked just the head as though she was kissing his lips.