Life Begins At 40?

Story Info
Candy receives a very special gift from her Master.
3.6k words
4.63
23.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darius sat in his chair, waiting, for Candy to arrive. He had summoned her to join him at 11.30pm, and he knew that she would not dare to be late. Why that time specifically? Because, 30 minutes later, on the 21st, it would be her 40th birthday.

Darius was going to give her a birthday gift that she would never ever forget, for as long as she lived. At 11.30 promptly, she entered the room, as he had known she would, her eyes lowered, as she knelt before him, whispering softly,

“I am here Sir, as commanded at the appointed hour.”

Darius smiled down at her, she was so beautiful, how lucky he had been to fund such a willing and loyal submissive. He remembered so well their first encounter, it was on the Internet. They met in a chatroom, and there was an instant rapport between them. Talking for two or three hours a night, building the relationship. The friendship growing rapidly as they became closer, the Internet chats were soon replaced by phone calls. That was when Candy first brought up the subject of the submissive, and how she felt drawn towards the lifestyle. Darius of course was already Dominant, had been for a few years, and Candy was happy for him to introduce her to BDSM. He showed her sites on the Internet, where she could read up on the subject. Eventually, they agreed to meet, just for a coffee, not wanting to rush anything. It was a momentous day for them both, the physical attraction was instant, the mental attraction already being well established, it was not long before they were together as a couple. They were not yet living together, but he knew, given time that they would.

“Welcome Candy, it is good that you are on time, and dressed as I desired, you may remove the long coat now, and show me what you have for my pleasure.”

Candy smiled at him, this man, her Master now, the man who held her heart in his hands. Meeting him had been such a joy, it almost seemed like fate had intervened. She had been at the lowest point in her life, on the edge of depression, when he arrived, and now, she would lie down and die for him if he commanded it. Rising, she stood in front of him, unbuttoning her long leather coat slowly, giving him tantalising glimpses of her body. A stocking clad leg, the swell of a breast. She twirled around slowly, and let the coat slip from her shoulders, standing before him. Her legs were parted, the black 4 and a half inch heeled shoes accentuating them.

Her leg muscles (finely toned from her visits to the pool three times a week), taut and sleek beneath the black silk stockings. The pert cheeks of her butt, jiggling lightly as she wiggled for him. The thin black line of her garter belt, so stark against the smooth white skin of her back. Her hands were raised, resting on her head, as she slowly turned to face him. Watching his eyes, as he looked at her breasts, which he adored so much. 36DD, and perfectly natural, her best asset she knew, and also her pride and joy.

He smiled at her,

“Beautiful Candy, as always, and I se that my nipples are at attention, as indeed they should be. You have done well my angel, I am pleased, and you may kneel before me, for I feel the need.”

Candy smiled back in return, this was what she had hoped for, the instruction to pleasure him, to take out that magnificent cock, and to delight in making her Master cum hard. Candy had always loved to give head, even though she hated that particular phrase, from the first tentative licks she had made as a teenager. The feeling of a man’s hard cock in her mouth, nothing could match it, the power she felt as he drew nearer ands nearer to his orgasm. The way his body would tense, and then she would pull back, lick on his balls, trying to prolong the pleasure. She always thought it was a great shame, that her man could not multi orgasm, as she did, one after the other, in quick succession.

She fell to her knees, as gracefully as she could, and crawled towards him, their eyes locked. An invisible outpouring of love and respect was passing between them. He parted his knees, as he shifted in his chair, moving slightly lower, to improve the access for ndy. She reached out, taking hold of his belt, and releasing the buckle, then opening the button on his pants. Candy licked her lips slowly, as she squeezed and stroked him through his pants, watching as his eyes closed, and he moaned quietly. She leaned a little closer, and taking the zipper in her teeth, used her mouth to pull it down, and opened up his pants. He was rock hard; she had known that from when she squeezed him a little, and now, Candy wrapped the silk of his boxers, around his shaft, holding it tightly as she licked the head through his shorts. Stroking him all the while. Feeling his legs stretching out each side of her, she placed her hand inside the waistband, pulling out and down, letting his shaft jump free, and using her other hand, to lift out his wonderful balls.

Smiling up at him, she used just the tip of her tongue, caressing the soft slit on the head, licking gently at the precum that was already starting to ooze from him. One hand was wrapped around his shaft, stroking, and pumping him slowly, as her tongue swirled around the head, teasing him. She moved her head slightly, and licked down one side, right to his groin, and back up the other side, as he moaned in pleasure. Covering the head, she gripped firmly with her lips, sucking hard, forming a vacuum almost, as she took him inside. Slowly, purposefully, sliding deeper and deeper into her, until she felt him touch the back of her throat. She started to hum, vibrating against his hard cock, knowing how wild it drove him, feeling him tensing already, but it was too soon,

“Not yet My Master,” she said to herself “Not yet.”

Releasing his cock, she started to lick his balls, opening her mouth, to suck one inside, her tongue playing with it, as her hand held his shaft, stroking, slowly, nothing urgent yet. Opening her mouth wider, she pushed his other ball inside, probing and moving them with her tongue, sucking on them as he cried out.

“Now Candy, make me cum NOW, NOW.”

She smiled sweetly up at him, as she released his saliva soaked gonads, thinking to her self,

“Oh yes Master, you will cum now, and cum fucking hard too, fill my slutty mouth you fucker, I want to taste you, drink you, every fucking last drop will be mine.”

She grasped his twitching cock in her hand, and covered the head again with her mouth. Gripping as tight as she could, scraping her teeth on his shaft. Candy’s hand started pumping him, faster and faster, as she sucked, as hard as she could. Her tongue was dancing around the head of his cock. Faster, she yanked at him, harder, feeling him tensing, shaking, and then crying out as he exploded into her hot wet mouth.

“YESSS Candy, yes, oh fuck yesssssssssssssssssssss.”

She felt his cum, as it splashed into her, hitting her inner cheeks, and throat, as she swallowed hungrily. Taking hold of his balls, squeezing them as she milked him, taking everything he had to offer. She loved the sensation of his cream, slipping into her throat, liquid velvet she called it. She looked up at Darius, his eyes were closed, and his mouth open, releasing his cock, she licked a few droplets of his seed, from around her mouth, then smiled, speaking to him.

“Is Master pleased with His subbie Sir?”

Darius opened his eyes,

“Yes Candy, He is pleased, and you my dear, now you shall receive your reward.”

Candy waited, as Darius corrected his clothing, then he stood, motioning her to follow him. He walked to the door that led downstairs, to the Chamber. Candy followed, two paces behind him, her eyes taking in everything in this room, as she descended the stairs. She knew from experience that He only used it on special occasions, and was delighted he had chosen to do so tonight. She could see the braziers, clipped to the walls, burning brightly, their flames seeming to flicker all around the room The antique welsh dresser, containing the silver and gold goblets and accoutrements, stood against the wall. Opposite the St. Andrews Cross, which had been pushed back out of the way. Stepping from the staircase, as she reached the bottom.

She took in the equipment hanging from the walls, various paddles and floggers, the handcuffs and shackles, also seeing the spreader bars, now up against the ceiling. Then she noticed that the bedding was gone from the four-poster, just a bottom sheet was on it, dark blue and probably silk she guessed. In the centre of the bed lay a pillow, and three clean white towels, angel turned to look at her Master. Placing his forefinger against his lips, he gave her the message to be quiet.

Candy obeyed, the only sounds in the room, being their breathing, the ticking of the Grandfather clock, and the soft hum of the extractor fan, necessary to remove the fumes from the gas fired braziers. Candy was unsure what was happening, and desperate to ask, but dare not, for fear of incurring His wrath. She heard the clock start to strike twelve, for it was midnight, as she looked at Darius, he smiled, nodding his head slowly, and spoke to her.

“Candy, it is midnight, on the eve of your birthday, and now, sweet Candy, you have reached a milestone in your life. Forty years, and your beauty becomes more enchanting with every passing day my dear. Tonight, I, your Lord and Master, will demonstrate to you, that life does indeed begin at forty. I bring you a gift, a gift to transport you, where few ever go. A gift of such passion, that your mind will almost leave your body, within your throes of ecstasy. But first, I must prepare you, for you need to be wet, not just wet, you need to be dripping with your honey, to receive my favour, my gift, and my love.”

Taking hold of the pillow and towels, he moved them away slightly, and instructed Candy to lie on the bed, with her feet on the floor. She smiled at him, feeling somewhat bemused at what he promised, not really understanding, yet knowing that he would not hurt her.

Candy lay back as commanded, smiling up at him as he stood over her. Delighted when he leaned to kiss her, just grazing her lips, then licking them softly. His tongue as light as a delicate feather, coaxing, and teasing her. She accepted his tongue, rolling her against him, as she felt his fingertips on her breasts. He kneaded them, stroking her hard erect nipples, as she sucked on his tongue. Darius could feel her squirming beneath him; he knew that she was aroused already, but not enough yet, not for what he had planned.

Breaking from the kiss, he licked down her neck, sucking on the soft skin there, and let his hand trail to her stomach, circling her navel with his fingers, and pressing it in a little. Candy was sighing softly, letting her mind and body sink into the pleasure that He, her Lord and Master, was giving to her. Candy felt his tongue, licking over the rise of her breasts, and arched her back, offering them to Him, he circled each nipple with his tongue, never quite touching them, and raised his head to look at her. She looked up at him, her eyes filled with love, and need, Darius placed his fingers on her lips, then slipped one into her open mouth, feeling it close around him, as she licked and sucked, mimicking what she had done to his cock not long before.

He withdrew his finger, and walked to the edge of the bed, where he instructed Candy to place the pillow under her hips. Candy was intrigued by this, and desperate to ask Him why, but she knew better, she knew that al would be revealed soon. Darius raised Candy’s legs up on to the bed, spreading them and settling before her. He could see she was wet, but not wet enough for his purposes. Reaching out his hand, and using the finger that was covered in her saliva, he placed it against the tip of Candy’s clit. She moaned softly, as he started to move it from side to side, wiggling it incessantly. Not a word was spoken, as he played her rosebud, rubbing it, then sliding the flat of his finger against it, taking great care not to touch her pussy lips. Her juices were flowing now, he could see them weeping from her, trickling down to her sweet little asshole.

He lifted his finger, as she stared at him, imploring him,

“Please Sir, don’t stop, please.”

He touched her asshole, rubbing his fingertip in her wetness, and then stroked her lips, just parting them fractionally, as she squirmed beneath him. Looking into her eyes, he first licked his finger, and then lowered his head to lick her clit, flicking his tongue at the tip, before covering her with his lips, and pulling with them. Sucking her clit, as his tongue played on it, tugging and licking faster and faster. Darius knew that Candy wanted to cum, she didn’t need to say, he raised his head slightly, and, inserting his finger into her, whispered,

“Cum baby, cum for Me now”

Candy’s orgasm rocked her body, her hip thrusting as she pulled at her nipples, crying out in ecstasy at the joy of it. Darius watched her, and kissed her sweet sex as she subsided, before slipping a finger inside her, pushing it as far as he could, before dragging back against the wall. He wanted her G spot, to rub it, and make her cum again, harder; he needed her to keep cumming, for what he had in mind. He rubbed her G spot, circling, and stroking, and leaned in to lick her clit again, after telling her she could cum at her own will. He bit gently on her clit, and she screamed out, as her muscle gripped his finger, and started flexing as she again came. He eased his finger from her, smiling as he licked them, before taking a bowl from the table, and a small bottle.

Darius placed the bowl on the floor, and opening the bottle of “Wet Platinum” lubricant, poured some into the bowl. He then placed his right hand in the bowl, as he started to lick Candy, she was wet, her pussy lips engorged, but not enough yet. He licked her slowly, sensually, as his thumb stroked her hard clit, flicking it back and forth as she moaned in pleasure. Raising his head a little, he smiled at her, and placed his right hand against her pussy, spreading the lube, coating her lips. He spread them wide with his fingers, exposing her love hole, and pushed three fingers inside, opening her up, spreading them, she started to shake, but he kept going, working on her sex.

Again he picked up the bottle, and, as carefully as he could, he poured some lube right inside her, and used his fingers to spread it, twisting his hand back and forth. Candy cried out,

“Please Sir, fist me, please, fist your subbie.”

Darius smiled, and spoke softly.

“Oh my sweet, I can promise you something much better than that, something that will remain with you forever.”

He lifted the bowl to the bed, and Candy watched, as he went to pick something from it, then she gasped, she could not believe what he had there. Darius was lifting something bright and shiny from the bowl, it was a chain, chromed and highly polished, the links about an inch long, he smiled at her.

“For you my love, just for you.”

Candy was dumbstruck, the chain trick, she had heard of it, and now, He had a chain, right here. She watched as he placed the bowl on the floor, and made himself comfortable. The chain had been pre-warmed before being covered in the lubricant. Darius parted her lips, and slowly pushed the first link between them. Taking hold of the second link, he pushed it inside the first one, taking great care not to pinch Candy, and then another, and then a fourth one. He stopped, and looked at her, she was smiling happily, eyes closed, abandoning her body to him. He pushed his finger into her pussy, using it to push the chain as far as he could, and then rubbed it on her g spot, before licking her clit, making her moan even louder.

He poured more of the lube onto her pussy, spreading it inside and out, before starting with more links. He was not sure how much chain to use, but he was confident that the four foot long length he had purchased would be adequate. . Slowly, surely, he inserted more of the links in, occasionally stopping, and pushing them inside as far as he could. Each time caressing her G spot, and licking her clit a little, keeping her on the edge of orgasm, but not allowing it to happen. He had inserted about 18 inches, when he told her to turn over, and get on her knees. He wanted her to feel the weight of the chain, hanging from her sex.

Candy l had never known anything like it, her pussy was being filled, stretched, the nerve ending were alive, she tingled more than she had ever thought possible. Kneeling, feeling the chain hanging, rubbing against her clit, she begged to be allowed to cum. But Darius would have none of it, saying softly but firmly.

“When I tell you Candy, not before.”

He carefully continued, another six links, and he rubbed the chain against her clit, as she moaned and sighed. Again he stopped, and slid his finger inside, it was getting more difficult to do that now, but he persisted, rubbing her spot with his fingertip. She cried out again

“PLEASE SIR”

“No, not yet, and now turn over again Candy, with your knees high and wide.”

He slowed down now, one link at a time, then waiting, allowing her vagina walls to stretch, then another one, he looked at how much chain he had left, it was about 15 inches, and he knew, that soon, she would be as full as she could be. He instructed her to squeeze down on the chain, while he licked her. She was in paradise, her pussy full, feeling the weight of the chain, and her man licking her clit, as his finger pushed inside, barely reaching her g spot now. Darius inserted four more links, and then stopped, it was almost time. He smiled at her, and then started to lick her, and suck on her clit, he wanted her on the very edge, way out in subspace.

She was almost screaming at him to let her cum, her pussy flexing and throbbing around the chain, every nerve in her body felt alive. He raised his head, and stood looking at he, as he took hold of the chain, right next to her sex, his knuckles brushing her swollen lips. He spoke to Candy, telling her to take hold of the mattress with both hands. He could see the imploring look in her eyes as he moved his body to the side slightly, taking a firm grip on the chain, wrapping it around his hands. He smiled down at her, not wanting her to be ready, he wanted to catch her off her guard, of that was possible. He spoke to her.

“Candy?”

Before she could even begin to formulate an answer, he ripped the chain from her pussy, in one very fast movement. Candy screamed, an ear splitting noise, that to be honest had him worried for a second or two. And then she started gushing, squirting her cum from her pussy, much harder than Darius had ever seen previously, she was shouting as she thrashed on the bed

“OH MY GOD, OH MY FUCKING GOD, JESUS CHRIST, FUCK YES, YESSSSSSS, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME? OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.”

She could not seem to stop cumming, as Darius took hold of the center of the chain, surprised by how hot it was, and lowered it onto Candy’s stomach, as he saw that she was crying, but not tears of pain, that much he knew. She watched, unable to believe the weight of it, thinking to herself.

“That heavy chain was inside me, holy fuck, oh my God, why did he wait so long, fuck me yes..”

Slowly she eased, with the aftershocks lessening gradually, Darius moved to her, lifting her up a little, and taking her in his arms. He kissed her face, kissing away her tears of ecstasy. The spasms still occasionally rocking her, as she tried to smile, and whispered.

“Thank you Sir, that was amazing, un fucking believable, thank you, thank you.”

Darius smiled back.

“You see Candy, life really does begin at 40 does it not?”