Life Begins at Forty

Story Info
A young friend help him rise to the occasion.
7.9k words
4.53
78.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers

My fortieth birthday had just gone by the previous week, with quite a fanfare of celebration. The years just seemed to have flown by. I sat back at my desk in the basement and reminisced the last twenty years. Moreover, perhaps puzzling what changes I should have made, if any at all. Or would all that had gone on this last month be an indication of the next decade.

My teenage life was uneventful, I had a few girlfriends but nothing much happened until I was nineteen, then Jane appeared on the scene. Thinking about it now, it had not been very eventful after I met her either; she wanted to save herself for marriage so I too remained a virgin, though not from choice. We did manage a bit of fingering and hand wanking on the rare occasion, but nothing much more than that. We got married when I was twenty-one and she was twenty.

We both finally lost our virginity on our first night of marriage and neither of us found it to be the great enlightenment is was supposed to be. We tried again a few more times ending up with Jane becoming pregnant after three months, and in due course our first daughter was born. Our sex life was on hold during the pregnancy and did not resume until a few months after Tanya was born.

Within another three months Jane was pregnant again and our second daughter Dee arrived to make the family complete in Jane's eyes. Our sex life never did really recover after that as far as fucking went, Jane still liked me to lick her clit to orgasm, which I did enjoy, and she would hand wank me as a thank you.

By now I was working for myself as a building contractor and Jane was a part time office girl in a small local realty company. Our girls were growing up and I had even started to take computer classes to keep up with them. Everything was rolling along nice and smoothly despite the almost complete lack of sex in our marriage.

It was just before my thirty-fifth birthday that things began to change.. First came the news that Jane's boss, Mr. Green at the Realty office had died, so Jane started working full time until his widow decided what to do with the business. We were shocked to find out a few weeks later that Jane had been left the business in Mr. Green's will, plus a substantial sum of money.

I stopped working immediately to give Jane the time to go to Realtor school and study for her license. The girls were now in their mid teens and could really take care of themselves, but I still had to drive them and their friends to various venues. My life became a routine of housework in the morning and playing on various computers in the afternoon. In addition I was a driver, father and an advisor to our two girls in the evenings. When Jane got home late she frequently asked me to lick her clit after her shower, as she slept better after an orgasm she claimed.

After a year everything had changed in our life, Jane had become an amazingly good Realtor and was making enough money that I had no need to go back to work at all if I did not want to, but I did have a dream of my own computer business. Jane soon found the answer to that. We were still living in the house we started out in, until the day Jane took me out to see our possible new home. It was huge with five bedrooms, one with space for Jane to have an en-suite office and a basement plenty big enough for me to use as a computer workshop.

The place was old and a wreck, which was how we could manage to afford it. With me doing most of the work single handed it took nearly two years before we all moved in but everybody got what he or she wanted. The basement was now the only thing to be completed, this took me another month, but I made lots of interesting finds down there. First was the secret room, a section of original wall shelving slid to one side to reveal a ten foot square room.

The other interesting find was at one time there must have been some sort of warm air heating system in the house, the vents were in each room and as they were very ornate we left most of them in situ. The ducting for each vent fed back down thru the walls to the basement. The heater unit had long gone and the ducting holes had been covered by a wooden panel. I removed this and by a little trial and error, I found that I could listen to any conversation in any of the bedrooms, the living room and the kitchen.

My workshop office was completed and with a door to the outside at the side of the house. I was in my self-contained space and my computer business started to pick up quite well. With the wife's contacts and my daughters' friends getting computer viruses regularly I was ticking over nicely. One of my regular customers was Sara; she was a friend of my daughters and about their age. I had known her since she was around thirteen and we had always got on well and often chatted. She used to come in weekly with an array of laptops from her friends for testing or fault finding, then come back three days later to pick them up. She often brought me coffee and a sandwich for lunch and we'd sit and chat for a while. I learned more about my daughters from her than I did from them.

One day, Sara told me her mother was having an affair with one of her employees, I tried to offer words of sympathy but Sara said she did not care about the affair, but would love to watch her mother fucking.

"Is it OK to talk about sex with you?" she asked. "My mother thinks your wife was probably fucking Mr. Green, that's why he left her the business. Would you have liked to have watched them fucking?"

"How old are you now?" I asked her.

"I am eighteen, I am not a virgin, I like my tits and pussy being sucked and have never tried anal sex, or really want to. I also like sex with other women."

I sat back in my chair, a little shocked by all the information from Sara, but fascinated at the same time.

"Yes! We can talk about sex, if you want to. I don't think my wife was having sex with Mr. Green, I have no idea if I would have enjoyed watching them, I have never thought about it, but I am glad you are enjoying a healthy sex life. Now I'd better get on with all this work you just gave me." I walked Sara to the door and waved her goodbye.

I sat back at my desk with a very vivid picture going through my head of my wife being fucked by her boss and getting an erection to match the excitement of this thought. I got my cock out and had a wank while the picture ran through my head until I came over my hand. For the next three days, I kept having the same vivid images running though my mind and then thought of Sara's mother with her employee. Sara had unknowingly brought something out in me I never knew until now.

Three days later Sara arrived carrying another laptop for repair and with her mother following her in; Sara was very formal as she spoke.

"Hello Mr. Davis, can you repair this please, it may have a virus or something, and it just will not start up. It belongs to a friend of mine. My mum is here to talk to you about a security camera for her office; I hope that is all right. I have to get off; I will collect that in a few days, bye." And off she went with a wave.

Her mother introduced herself as Debra and I asked her what she actually wanted, was it for night security, day security etc. While she was talking I visually took her all in; she was very smart and attractive, probably about the same age as me, very tall with long legs and quite slim, very much an older version of Sarah. We discussed the various options available and eventually got to what she actually wanted. She claimed that in her Insurance Agency they often had a need to record meetings with clients; I asked if it needed to cover the whole office or just a part, and did the camera have to be hidden.

"Could you visit my office this evening to see the layout, it will be easier to show you want I need?" She said.

We agreed a time for that evening; I walked her to the door, shook her hand and she left. I sat back in my chair thinking 'filming meetings?' it just did not sound very likely, but it was business.

A couple of hours later I drove into town to meet Debra at her office, She wanted the camera in a rear office which was like a mini boardroom with an ornate table in the middle with eight chairs and a sofa and a small desk at one end with a laptop on top. She said there was also desktop computer in a tall cupboard, which I could utilize.

I plugged a cam into the laptop for a trial, using a long cable we tried the cam in various positions until, with Debra watching the screen we found her ideal spot, which was for the cam to be above the tall cupboard. I suggested I build a high quality camera into a file box and arrange it so she could record direct to the desktop and make a DVD if required. She loved that idea and we agreed a price. I told her it would take four or five days to build the system.

Over the next few days I worked on Debra's camera system and called a friend in the furniture trade and ordered a bed and bedding together with a couple of bedside units, a mini-armoire and a few area rugs. Time to utilize the secret room; I rationalized it as being useful if I wanted a nap during the day or if I could not be bothered to walk up three floors to our bedroom.

As soon as Debra's system was ready I contacted her and we arranged for me to install all her goodies at around seven o clock that evening. I got there right on time and set about installing everything straight away. I added a few programs to her computer, then gave her a demo, showing Debra how to start and stop the system and how to download to DVD. I do not think she took it all in though; she seemed more interested in how she looked when I filmed her for the demo. I did not bother to mention that at four o clock in the morning her computer would automatically turn itself on and send any video content taken that day to my server.

Two days later, my new bed and furniture arrived. I fitted it all in to the secret room and I must say it looked very cozy, I added a flat screen to the wall for watching TV or any video I may want to watch. The idea of watching people having sex was taking over me. There was plenty on the internet, but the interest for me was watching people I knew.

The following day I installed a hidden camera in my bedroom and another in my secret room, I had considered putting one in each of my daughters' bedrooms but thought that was decidedly perverted. The idea certainly excited me, but I just could not do it.

The next day Debra rang about five pm, she had made a recording but could not get it up on the screen to view it. I told her I would be there within the hour, which I was. All her employees had gone home when I arrived and only Debra remained, working alone and looking good in her tight red woollen dress, a little short for the office I thought, but then I wasn't complaining at seeing those hot sexy legs of hers.

We went straight through to the mini boardroom. I asked her to show me what she did, she did it all correctly, but forgot to turn on the monitor.

"Everybody forgets that" I said, and leaned forward to turn it on.

"Nice legs." I added, as the screen came to life with a frame of Debra sitting in the chair with her legs crossed, showing a wide expanse of smooth sexy thigh. Debra laughed and gave me a playful slap on my arm.

"You're a leg man aren't you?" She asked me.

"I am an everything man." I replied with a smirk. The video continued running with Debra talking on the phone to someone.

"OK! You are all working now; I will leave you to it." I said, and prepared to leave.

"Watch for a few more minutes, you may see a bit more leg, that's if you are interested." She said laughing.

I did not know what to expect so I continued to watch the screen, about three minutes later she stood up and raised her skirt to her waist, exposing her tiny red panties, then her voice on the tape called out, 'Andrew I am ready for you.' At that point, Debra leaned forward and turned off the tape.

"What do think of my legs?" She asked

"Beautiful legs, from top to bottom." I said with a smirk.

"Thank you, perhaps one day you may get to know them better."

"A personal introduction should come first." I said, joking with her.

"An introduction, why bother? You could force me onto my desk, rip off my underwear and fuck me so easily right now." She said.

"If only I could, that had just never been possible for me, I have always been the quiet stay at home non pushy type of man," I said.

"Ah! That's ok, I fully understand and appreciate your honesty, but if you ever get the urge, I will help you, we can still be good friends."

"I can still appreciate your beauty from afar." I said, as I packed up to leave.

We both laughed as she said. "You flatterer."

I got home knowing that my server would receive that video at four AM. So that was for tomorrows viewing, I was feeling decidedly horny from my meeting with Debra, I turned on the camera in our bedroom, it was the first time I had really tested it. It showed a perfect view of the bed and I could see Jane sitting at her desk in her office working as usual. I did some other work before I went upstairs, I checked on both girls and they were both fast asleep. I walked into our bedroom and Jane was just packing things up for the evening. We chatted for a while and she told me how good her business was doing, she had two new staff starting the following week and may do some training in her home office in the early evenings, it all sounded very good and I told her so. Then I asked.

"Any chance of a fuck tonight, it's been such a long time." I was virtually begging.

"Let me have my shower and then see how I feel then, but I am tired." She replied.

Ten minutes later, she came out of the shower, drying herself with a towel making a few sighing noises. She dropped the towel and lay spread-eagled on the bed.

"Come on then if you must, but I would prefer a clit licking. You know that helps me sleep rather than getting all sweaty again." She said, still sighing.

"Whatever you want Jane, I just want to make you happy." I said cringingly.

I knew I should have just grabbed her legs and fucked her pussy with great gusto, but it was just not in me, nor ever will be. My mind was on the idea of watching her being fucked by some young stud as I licked away and she fell asleep.

I got down to the basement about mid morning as I had very little work booked for that day. Of course, the first thing I checked was my server to see if Debra's video had downloaded. A big smile came over my face as I saw a twenty-three minute upload had been received.

I put a closed sign on the door and turned my cell phone off, flicked a few switches and went into my secret room to enjoy the show. Lying on the bed naked, I turned on the monitor and immediately saw the scene I had seen yesterday with Debra sitting at her desk, then the bit where she lifted her skirt and called for Andrew. A young man of about twenty-five years old appeared in the picture. Debra was leaning back on the desk holding her skirt up, while Andrew put his hands on her hips and pulled her panties down and off. I was already wanking furiously. I watched the screen as Andrew pushed Debra back so she was lying on her back with her legs wide-open awaiting Andrew's cock. Just watching that part made me cum, with three jets of spunk spurting up and landing on my stomach. I was only five minutes into the video and the whole thing already elated me. This film alone was going to keep me sated for quite some time.

That weekend Jane told me her Company was buying us all new cars in the next few weeks and both our girls were now going to work for her full time, whereas up until now they just helped out occasionally. I was surprised by the fact that she now had fifteen employees and was doing so well. I felt that soon it would be announced that Jane's husband was now her little pet that she kept in the basement.

Monday came and Sara arrived around lunchtime with a sandwich and a Starbucks coffee. I knew I had to tell her about her mum.

"What would you give to see a film of your mum fucking?" I asked her with a big grin on my face.

"You clever bastard, have you really got one? Who is the guy? You've got to let me see it?" she said getting more excited by the minute.

"I've got her on film alright, she's being fucked by some guy called Andrew. Your secrecy is all I want, what you see here must never be mentioned to others."

"I would never say a word to anyone, come on show me!" She blurted out.

I pulled up a chair for her, sat her in front of the forty-two inch LCD screen, and fed the feed to her screen. I sat to her right and pretended to be working, I could not see her screen nor did I want to, that was for my private time. Barely five minutes into the video and Sara had already got herself over excited at the site of her mother's sexy performance.

"Turn it off!" Sara moaned after about ten minutes. "I need a break, that's so hot; I need to watch it from the start again."

While we finished off our sandwiches and coffee, I asked Sara if she would like to watch the rest of her mother's hot little show in more comfort, she nodded and I led her to the secret room.

"Wow! This is brilliant, bed and all." She said as she bounced on the bed and I turned on the screen.

"Another secret never to be mentioned." I said, and she nodded in agreement. I left the room and went back to the feed and sent it to her screen. Of course I turned on the cam in there to make a recording of what my young friend got up to watching her mother getting fucked.

Twenty minutes later she reappeared. "That was fantastic; I may have to have that Andrew for myself." She said laughing.

We chatted for a while until I had to get on with more mundane tasks and Sara left, but not before she made me promise to let her see any more films of her mother in action. As soon as she was gone I was straight into the now renamed "viewing room' to view Sara on the bed, her skirt and panties removed, slowly playing with herself throughout the whole film, When it finished she laid back and increased her pace until she came, and her body shook uncontrollably. It took her a few minutes to compose herself and come back out after that. As it did me after watching her.

A day later, I finished working around six and just for amusement turned on the cam in my bedroom to see my wife with one of her protégés in her office taking about the business. I left the picture on but turned the sound down, as the quality was poor when they were in the office part of the room. It gave me something to look at while I had some coffee and put my feet up. When I looked up again they were both in the bedroom, Jane had her hand on her hips and looked angry. I turned on the sound to hear Jane say.

"I will not Alan, my husband is just downstairs."

"Just a quick look, no one will ever know." said Alan.

"Ok! A quick peek but no touching." Jane said, sounding very nervous.

She sat down on the edge of the bed, lay back, pulled her skirt up to her waist and pulled her panties to one side so Alan got a very quick glimpse of her pussy, before her skirt dropped back down to cover her again.

"What a fucking tease you are." He said angrily, while grabbing her hair and forcing her to her knees.

With one hand he freed his hard cock from his trousers, and with the other he held Jane's head and steered it toward his big erection, her hand came up to grab it, which he knocked away and forced her mouth open. She had never done this for me and I was keen to see how she handled it. And handle it well she did, somebody had obviously been teaching her. She sucked him with great enthusiasm until he pulled her off the floor, threw her on the bed with quite some force, pushed her skirt up and literally ripped her panties off her body.

DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers