Life Begins at Forty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cuddled up to me in bed and cupped my balls.

"My turn next time." She said.

Could I refuse her? More to the point, could I stand by and watch while she sucked, or perhaps even fucked other men? The genie was out of the bottle, and I had released it.

A few days later she told me her plan. And it made my toes curl.

We presented ourselves early, Sophie wanted to make sure that, if MPV woman turned up, she, Sophie would have had first dibs. She had bought another killer outfit, similar to the white one, but all in black. I parked the car and opened both rear doors. Sophie sat on the edge of the seat as previously, the pack gathered. It was my job to act as her barker/bodyguard/pimp, to tell the men what they could do.

She picked three of them and I gave each of them a condom, extra strength, Sophie has insisted. She stretched out on the seat, her head out of one side and her tail out of the other. The first of the chosen ones got in position and she guided his rubber clad erection into her cunt, he began to fuck her slowly. Another man offered his cock to her mouth and she sucked him in. Her fucker was unable to control himself and came with a grunt. Sophie released the cock in her mouth while she guided the next one into her quim, then reached for a different cock to suck.

This went on until her three chosen men had had their come, then, as previously directed, the rest wanked themselves off, coming on her face and tits. She sat up, spunk rolling down her in rivulets. She looked at the faces in the crowd, sure enough, MPV woman and was among them. Her partner had been one of the ones to wank onto her. Sophie looked like the cat who'd had the cream, which I suppose she was, and told me to take her home.

In the car, she said;

"That will give her something to think about."

Had she done it simply to outdo MPV woman?

A week later, on the day that MPV woman was thought to be performing, Sophie wanted to go and watch. I knew then that in her mind, it was a competition. This trip would confirm it. We did not have to wait long, MPV woman set herself up in the back of their vehicle, while her partner told the assembled hopefuls that anybody who wanted to could fuck her. I should have kept count, but I was in the queue to take my turn. She must have taken on eight or ten men. She changed position a couple of times, I got to do her doggy style. They then drove off.

That night I tackled Sophie about this escalation, it had to stop. Why had it started in the first place? It was not as though there was a shortage of men. The whole thing was childish. She eventually agreed, we would go back on MPV couple's night and talk to them about a truce. We let her do her thing, she gave her suiters the choice of wank, suck or fuck. When she had accommodated all comers, I was not among them, and was ready to leave, I approached them and suggested a drink in a nearby pub to discuss conditions of a cease-fire.

Their names were Lisa and Martin, they were a perfectly charming couple and agreed that what was happening was silly. Lisa had had the field to herself for a long time and had resented Sophie's intrusion. She said that the other women who offered themselves were no competition, but she thought that Sophie was so good looking, was a threat. We agreed that they would take alternate Saturdays, then non-players would simply spectate on the other Saturday. In practice, it was not always possible to keep this rigid routine up and it slipped to once a month playing, once a month watching. The girls would liaise by email to decide which was 'on duty'.

So began our twice-monthly dog. It worked through three summers, other women came and went, but Sophie and Lisa were joint queens.

It ended, not because we grew tired of it, although I think perhaps that we were, but because we moved house. Not very far, but it changed things.

Our daughter came home to visit twice a year, at Christmas and during the summer break. We would go and stay near to her at Easter. She was at Edinburgh. At first she was keen to come home, but gradually it became obvious that her visits were duty visits, she was always keen to get back. We understood this, she was now a woman and was building a life for herself. Towards the end of her final year, she said that she was coming to see us, that she had something to tell us, and that she would have somebody with her. Her news was that she would not be returning home after she graduated, she had accepted post-grad work at the university. The 'somebody', was the person she had decided that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, Robbie. Robbie was everything that parents dread, bearded and scruffy. But he was a professor at the university, so he could not have been stupid as well as ugly. I would have preferred to see the ring on her finger rather than in her nose matching his, but it was her life.

We decided that we would sell the house, downsize. We did not need six bedrooms. It had been my home for twenty years, but Sophie's for most of her life. She had been raised by her grandparents, her parents were killed in a train crash in Holland when she was small. It was also walking distance from the tube that carried me to work every day. It would be a wrench. But it was worth a fortune, the estate agent told us to sell the garage for conversion, and sell the house separately. We decided to move to the southern stockbroker belt, I would commute, Sophie would become a lady who lunched and we would have money in the bank.

The house sold quickly, but it was mid-summer by the time we were installed in our new home. Then our thoughts turned to where we could go to indulge our hobby. The website listed several nearby dogging sites, we chose one, recce'd it during the day, and made our arrangements for our country debut. Sophie had decided that she would need her own car, she chose an Audi A4 cabriolet. It was in this that we presented ourselves at the new site. The top was down, it was a warm evening. The intention was to try the place out, but just in case, Sophie was dressed to play.

After about an hour with nothing happening, we decided that it was not going to happen, we should go home.

"But let's not waste the evening altogether." Said Sophie.

I looked across at her, I had driven, she was in the passenger side. She had opened her blouse and pulled her tits out, her skirt was pushed up showing stocking tops, above which, I knew, was just her. I leaned across and suckled each nipple, she fumbled at my belt and flies and hooked out my erection, she then bent down and engulfed it with her mouth.

Before she could get a rhythm going, a car pulled into the car park. And killed it's lights.

"I think we're on," I said, "stay down until I'm sure."

I flashed my headlights, Sophie continued to suck. The doors of the other car opening and two figures emerged. It was a moonless night, it was not possible to see anything but shadowy figures. They approached our car. Suddenly the both switched on flashlights, Sophie sat up, revealing her bare tits, still holding onto my cock, which tried to retreat into my balls.

"Would you mind telling us what's going on Sir?" Said a deep voice.

In the light spilled from the torches I could now see that they were policemen.

My mind raced for an explanation, of which, of course, there was none.

"Er, er, we are married officer," I stammered. "We were out for a drive and felt a bit amorous, are we in trouble?"

"Just step out of the car please."

We made to make ourselves decent.

"Never mind that, just get out."

We stood, Sophie with her tits hanging out, me with my now limp cock. They were playing with us. But of course, they could.

"I am going to have to book you for indecency," said the senior copper, there have been a lot of complaints about 'goings on' in this car park, we now visit every night to check it."

" Do you have to?" Sophie chimed in. "Is there an alternative?"

"What do you have in mind."

"We could pay..."

"Stop there, do you think you can bribe us? That is a serious offence."

"I was thinking more of paying a forfeit."

"Such as?"

"I came here to get fucked."

She was taking as big a risk as offering money, but looking like she did, I would certainly have taken her up on her offer. The younger of the two cops leaned in to his partner and spoke softly to him. He then spoke to us for the first time;

"What's on offer?"

"A suck or a fuck. Both if you're man enough."

There was another mumbled conference, then;

"Take your blouse off. And the skirt."

Sophie complied and posed for them in the torchlight.

They led her to the edge of the car park where there were seats, carved from fallen tree trunks. Old cop told her to sit on one. He handed his torch to me (!) undid his belt, unzipped his pants and produced an impressive, thick, half-hard cock.

"Suck." He ordered.

In the light of the two torches, Sophie began doing what she loves, slurping on a new cock. She did it noisily and in an exaggerated way, showing off. When old cop was fully erect, he told her to kneel on the bench. He moved behind her, felt her with his fingers to splay her cunt-lips, and pushed in in one thrust.

Sophie gave a little cry as his meat stretched her. He began to fuck her with long slow strokes, Sophie cried out with every thrust. Young cop handed me his torch, went around behind the bench, lowered his pants and offered a long thin cock for Sophie to suck. Her cries became muffled as she devoured it.

Young cop came quickly, I could see that he had not intended to, but I know from experience that if Sophie wants a little snack of fresh spunk, resistance is futile. Old cop continued his methodical pumping into Sophie's warm cave. Young cop pulled his pants up and came to stand by me. I had both torches on the tableaux before us. Old cop was certainly in no hurry. Young cop leaned over to me and said;

"If you were looking for the doggers, they've been chased off. The place you want now is Petrol Wood. The old bugger's making a meal of isn't he?"

At last, old cop reached his crisis, he cried out as he pumped his seed into my wife's hole, and afterwards stayed inside her to soak. As soon as he moved away, young cop took his place, he was fully hard again, as was I. This time he managed to keep it up for much longer, even though he was pounding her vigorously. Eventually he made it, he put in several hard stabs, groaned, and gave his prisoner a discharge.

"You won't get away with this twice," threatened old cop. "Stay away from here."

They then marched off to their car and left in a shower of gravel. We made our exit. A lucky escape, and for Sophie, a rewarding experience. When we got back home, Sophie said that she was going to shower. I stopped her.

"I'm going to fuck you as you are." I informed her.

She scampered upstairs and removed the blouse and skirt. She lifted her tits out of the bra and lay back on the bed with her thighs spread wide. I like to think that I could see the copper's spunk leaking from her, but it had probably drained away, or been absorbed into wherever it goes. I tore my clothes off and mounted her, ramming brutally into her ravished cunt. I fucked like a man possessed, trying to visualise the two loads of spunk already in her, I came very quickly, firing what felt like a prodigious amount of my own to join what was already there. I lay on her, panting, and realised that I was still hard. I tried an experimental thrust and, sure enough, the urge was still there. This time I fucked her for ages, until she began to feel dry. It must have been uncomfortable for her, but she did not complain. When I did come, it felt like an even bigger load than the first.

It was a milestone event, I could not remember the last time I had come twice without un-coupling. And although I had seen Sophie take several cocks, one after the other, they had always been rubbered up. Was this the first time she had had four loads pumped into her? The idea of fucking her while still wet with another man's cum incensed me. I wanted it again.

In the cold light of day we realised what a risk we had taken. Were the coppers clean?. Nothing could be done now but wait and see. We searched the area for Petrol Wood, but could not find it. Perhaps I had mis-heard, perhaps it was a local name for a place with another name. But no success. We tried many other sites listed on the web, but without any luck. Perhaps the 'clean-up' was area wide.

We were running out of summer and we had had not scored since we moved home. We discussed packing it in, we did not play in the colder months anyway. Sophie suggested a trip back to our old haunt, it was not that far away. She emailed Lisa to see when they would be there as spectators, this would be a 'looking only' visit. At least unless opportunities presented. We arrived at dusk, the only car present was that of my old mate Alan, there was another person in the passenger seat. We had used the old car, which he recognised and got out to meet us. Where had we been? We had been missed. We did not say that we had moved, just that we had busy with other things. As we talked, other cars arrived. Alan turned to his car and beckoned the other occupant out. A young woman got out and wobbled round on very high heels. She was wearing what I have come to think of as a 'Hen-party' dress. Very short, very tight. This one had straps to hold up the plunging front. It was scarlet. It was so tight that we could see her nipples, clearly defined by the clingy material. Alan introduced her;

"This is Debbie, it's her first time, and she is up for it."

She nodded, she was nervous, but clearly turned on by the prospects of being a sex-object for strangers.

"Hey, would you like to go first?" He asked.

Would I? The last time I had had my hands on twenty year old tits was when I was in my twenties, I had a prize winning boner at the thought of it.

"Okay Debs?" He asked.

Debs nodded again. There were a few picnic tables at the edge of the parking area, most of the women preferred the padded comfort of a car seat, but the tables were occasionally used as they offered all-round access. I had seen Sophie take on four men at once lying on a table, one in her mouth, one in each hand and one in her cunt. Alan suggested that she sit on one of them and take it from the front. She reached into the car and produced a half-empty bottle of red wine and took a swig. Then moved to the appointed place, still holding the bottle, hiked up her dress and positioned herself. No knickers. She wore hold-up stockings which both Sophie and I consider to be lazy, we agree that it is the suspenders, not just the stockings' that do it for men, the sussies, belt and stocking tops form a frame, highlighting the availability of what they are framing. Alan handed me a condom. As I dropped my pants and rolled on the rubber, he pulled the straps from her shoulders and exposed her tits.

I had a little feel of her fine tits, sucked each nipple in turn and positioned myself for entry. She guided me into her with her spare, non-bottle, hand. I tried a couple of pokes to get comfortable and then began to fuck her, holding her hips for stability. She somehow clenched her cunt muscles so that she became so tight that it almost hurt. It caught me out completely, I gave a little yelp of surprise and came uncontrollably, pumping my spunk into the tightly gripped condom.

I pulled away, slightly embarrassed, there were now five other men watching, cocks out, waiting their turn. They seemed not to notice my failure, they were impatient to get to what I had prepared. Sophie noticed though, commenting that I had been a bit quick, but then she recognised Martin and Lisa's car and went to greet them.

Debbie took the other five in turn, apparently treating them to the cunt-squeeze, as none of them lasted long, and swigging from the bottle between fucks, until it was empty. Others were arriving, Alan invited them to take their turn, Debbie turned so that they could fuck her from behind, and took another three, this time without wine for fuel. She then called a halt, saying that she needed to pee. She wobbled unsteadily to where there was some cover from bushes.

"No peeping."

She slurred, then hiked her skirt up to her waist, squatted and released a stream for all to see. She returned to the group, there were two men who had not had their turn.

"Pussy's tired." She announced.

The two looked crestfallen. She relented;

"Don't be sad," she said. "You can both fuck my arse."

There were no refusals, they took it in turn to bugger her. And then there were none.

I had seen her accommodate eleven men. Spectacle over, they returned to their cars. Sophie took my arm.

"Come on ," she said. "Show's over. Lisa and Martin have asked if would join them for a drink."

We met at the pub where our amnesty had been arranged, settled at a corner table with our drinks and Martin spoke. He was concerned that things were out of control at the dogging rendezvous. There had been complaints from daytime users of the site, about the place being 'knee-deep' in used condoms. He thought that it was time to move on. I asked if he had another venue in mind.

"Not for dogging," he explained. "What I had in mind was a private get-together of like-minded people, indoors. I'm getting too old for al-fresco sex. A swingers club if you like. Think about it, talk it over, and we will meet next Saturday to see if we can make it work.

I drove home with ideas buzzing in my head, I liked the idea, as did Sophie, but it would take some organisation, were we up to it?

Two days later, the tabloids carried a story about a police raid on a 'well-known' dogging spot south of London. There had been many arrests. They gave the location. We had missed the raid by a day.

Martin's idea of a swingers club suddenly seemed very attractive.

12