Life Can Have Interesting Twists 03

Story Info
Brenda starts here new life.
4k words
4.22
13k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before leaving Monica's house Brenda reluctantly, and with considerable trepidation, signed the prepared contract. Brenda had agreed to Monica's working employment arrangements and now was a, so called, employee.

On Saturday morning the woman, named Rose contacted her, telling her to go to "The Venture Hotel," at the far end of the high street. She had to be there at 2pm and come alone. Since the meeting with Monica, Brenda had thought through all the possible avenues of what she was being asked to undertake. The outcome was that she had decided to make the best of it, as really, she had no alternative options.

Brenda arrived before the set time and found a comfortable seat, in the very large, hotel lounge. A waiter approached her, but she declined the offer to make an order, saying she was waiting for a friend to join her. She looked around wondering what the other people, she could see, were there for? She browsed through several magazines and began to question if she had perhaps made a mistake, with the time, or even the place?

It was 15 minutes past the arranged 2pm meeting time when suddenly, from behind her, a voice said, "Hello, you must be Brenda, or should I call you, Gloria."

Brenda turned her head and was amazed to see a very large black woman. Her quick estimate of the woman's age would be perhaps, early 50's. With a better view, and as she sat down, Brenda realised the woman was physically, well built. The woman reached across the small coffee table, and offering her hand saying, "Very nice to meet you my dear, my name is Rose but you can call me Rosie." The hand shake confirmed, to Brenda, that this was the grip, of a powerful woman. The grip felt like it was sending a message to Brenda, one of, "I am the boss and, I am not a woman to be fooled with."

With afternoon tea ordered, they began to chat about everything from, the weather to film stars, shopping habits and what their general interests were. Brenda found the woman very easy to chat and, began to relax.

It was over 30 minutes before Rosie said, "So you are to join me regularly, starting this coming Wednesday and I am told you have a natural talent, so I will expect good results."

Rosie continued to explain to Brenda what would be expected of her. She would have to arrive wearing a wig, a pair of tinted glasses and always wear a full length coat, or, a full length dress, but always without a belt. She would unlock the front door and, once in the entrance lobby, ring the warning bell situated by the inner, second entrance door.

Once identified, Rosie explained how she would release the inner security door. Brenda would then need to wait for the lift to be released from its, fixed locked top floor position, to carry her up to her place of work.

The customers would join her, after Rosie had seen them first. Every customer will have been previously, carefully vetted, so Brenda would only be meeting with people who had an established, and confirmed, background history.

Brenda would be expected to always wear the wig, together with a small upper face and, part nose covering mask, throughout the time she was with each of her customers.

Her customers would also wear a similar mask, ensuring personal confidentiality.

Brenda was advised that a ten pound payment would be made to Rosie, in cash, for cleaning the room after Brenda had finished with each of her customers. Brenda would receive £30.00 for every customer she serviced, but deductions would also be made, to pay for every item purchased on her behalf.

She was also informed that she would be assessed so there would be an opportunity to increase her initial customer payment. Rosie went on to explain that every customer completes 20 tick box sections with a 1 to 10 assessment for each section. Her rating scores from each customer would be used to either, increase, or in some cases, reduce her customer payments.

"Simple Gloria, be nice to each of your customers, treat them well, and get a better payment. One or two of my girls are on £80.00 payments, so there's a clear incentive for you to do as well, or perhaps, even better.

Brenda was handed a folder and told that it contained, confirmation details of what she had just been told plus, many other rules and, useful items of advice. She was advised to read all the enclosed papers and, comply with them, at all times.

She was also informed that enclosed in the folder, were her initial receipts for over £400.00p. Rosie went on to explain that, essential items had been purchased on her behalf, for work she would be doing. Those garments etc would be placed in the room, she would be working in, before her arrival.

Rosie asked for any questions but there were none. With this first get together finished, Rosie confirmed Brenda's first night on duty would be Wednesday. The customers would be in her room at 8.00pm and Brenda's start time will always be one hour earlier. Rosie smiled and, then left.

Brenda sat at the table for some time before ordering herself a small glass of red wine. From her daily routine, perhaps some would say, boring life she now entering in to an unknown world of sex. A world, where she would be required to, give her body to strangers, and then for them to use it as they wanted to. A shudder, suddenly swept over her body and she felt an urge to be sick.

Brenda wasn't sick. She sat and ordered a second glass of wine and being a woman of sound mind and body said confidently to herself, "Come on pull yourself together, you can and, you will get through this?"

Brenda found the first three days of the week extremely difficult. Undertaking her normal work activities when she was in a state of distress was arduous for her. Where, under normal circumstances, she would only have to re-check her work once, she was now having to go over the figures, three and sometimes, four times. Her concentration was shot, as her thoughts constantly went to, anticipating Wednesday evening and, what would be expected of her and, how would she cope with it all?

She was also not sleeping too well! Her body was full of, uncertain anticipation, but, it was also beginning to respond, in an excited way. It was like going on a first date but knowing, in advance, that you would be getting fucked, before you could go home.

The itch between her legs was getting worse, by the hour, let alone the day. Sitting at her desk was becoming more uncomfortable with each passing hour. She had to keep fidgeting, often getting up to walk around to easy the excitement building, between her legs. Her nipples had grown in size and, were hurting. Her breasts were reacting in a new strange, unusual way, never experienced before and, they felt like they could easily explode as, an erotic fantasy began growing in her mind.

The waiting was finally over, when Brenda unlocked the outer door of the building on that first Wednesday evening. As she pressed the inner security door bell the intercom voice of Rosie said, "Ok, come up." The inner door lock was then automatically released and, as she entered the lobby, it closed, positively, behind her.

Brenda thought, as she exited the lift and saw Rosie waiting for her, how well lit and creatively decorated the place was.

"Well my dear you are early as instructed, so a good start, now come with me," Rosie said, in a kind, way. She then continued with, "This will be your room tonight," opening a door and pointing inside. "As you can see there is tea and coffee and, if required, the odd bottle of spirits. I suggest you keep your own personal intake of the spirits to, just a small amount?"

"The clothes I brought for you are in the wardrobe but tonight you will only need the silky soft, baby doll, night gown over there," pointing to a chair. Your customer does, however, like self supporting thigh length stockings but, he will bring those items with him. I suggest you now have a shower to relax your body. All your customers must, also, shower as part of their arrival preparation. Any questions before I leave you? "No," replied Brenda. Then Rosie, answering her own question, said, "Ok, oh yes, if you ever feel in any danger, which has never ever happened, there is a bell that, if pressed will alert me, across the hallway," Rosie said, lifting a black corded press button.

Brenda looked at the large clock, 30 minutes to go she thought, shower yes. Taking off her clothes, plus her new wig, she walked into the showers and hit the, warm to hot button, oh heaven she thought.

Emerging from the shower, she slipped on the short negligee. She then, carefully, re-fitted her wig and mask and then, looking in the full length mirror, thought to herself how very attractive she was. She had, from an early age, developed a larger pair of breasts than any of her friends. Although, at times, they tended to, embarrassingly bounce around, and, at times give her an ache in her upper back muscles, never the less she was very proud of them.

She had just completed putting on her make up when there was a gentle knock on the door. Butterflies flew into Brenda's body as she opened the door to admit her first customer. Wow, in walked this short, stocky black man, "Hello babes nice to meet you. I will take a shower, so organise a couple of whisky drinks, and we can relax together," he said to her in a casual, everyday, way.

Brenda, totally mesmerised, stood there watching the man undress, right there in front of her. This was a big man, Brenda thought, looking at his huge muscled arms and thighs. She was also immediately attracted to his tight, smooth butt however, as he turned to face her, she was shocked by the size of what was hanging between the man's legs. There it was, a fat, not yet erect, cock, and it was all of about 8 inches long.

"Come on honey get those drinks, then we can have some fun together," he said, smiling.

Brenda poured the drinks, pouring more of the whiskey in to the man's glass and, more of the soda in to her own. Carry the two glasses to the settee she sat down to wait for him. Almost immediately, as she sat herself down, the man came out of the shower, drying himself at the same time. As he walked towards her he picked up, the whisky bottle and the soda, and then sat down next to her.

"Well it's nice to be with you honey, call me Joe, what's your name?" he asked. Thinking quickly Brenda replied, "Gloria,"

"Well Gloria I must say you are a fine looking woman, we are going to get along just swell," he said resting his large hand on Brenda thigh. "This I hope will be the first of many meetings but as it's our first, let's drink a toast to, good times," he said picking up his glass.

Brenda picked up hers and they touched each other's glass, "To good times. Great all down in one yes," swallowing his drink, "Come on honey your turn now."

"To good times," Brenda toasted and, down it went just as asked. As she put her, now empty glass down, so Joe refilled it. "No Joe not too much for me," Brenda said. "Nonsense," Joe replied, "We have lots of time to get to know each other and social drinking is good," he said again, smiling broadly.

Brenda was already finding Joe a smooth operator, with an infectious laugh and easy going manner, so she just sat back and agreed. They talked about their interests in music, TV favourites, news items etc. As they chatted so Joe was stroking Brenda's thighs, nibbling her neck and ears, and then, sliding his hand under her negligee, began to caress and fondle her breasts.

The first whisky had given her a warm inner glowing feeling but the second was going to her head. As they finished their second drink Joe said, "Honey you really are a beauty and I want to see it all," easing the negligee up and over Brenda's head. "Wow what a magnificent pair of tits," he said lowering his mouth onto one of her nipples.

Joe spent some time kissing, sucking and fondling Brenda's breasts when he said, "I love to taste the women I am going to fuck so open those lovely legs and let me see your lovely pussy."

Joe then slide on to the carpet while Brenda opened her legs, "Oh my, what a gorgeous sight, lay back honey while I get to work on that little pot of gold." With her legs now pushed up, and spread, Joe lowered his mouth on to Brenda's slit. Joe's mouth was driving her in to orbit and her emotions were accelerating fast. He was also using one of his hands to squeeze her breasts and gently touch and flick her nipples.

She remembered back to the night of her daughter's wedding and having her pussy sucked. Like that night she was aware her body was responding to Joe's mouth. She began to feel her body tensing with expectation and, as the strange ache in her pussy began to build so she tried, in vain, to push Joe's head away from her. As the tension built, followed by a growing feeling of unusual stress between her legs it suddenly happened, as she experienced a massive climax.

As the tension began to subside, she laid back and felt physically drained. The whole experience was beautiful; the slow build up, the shuddering release and then, the relaxation was just so beautiful.

Joe was good. He loved to fuck women, and enjoy himself, but he, with previous experience, had learnt that women needed give themselves up, much more, if they are also, to be fully satisfied.

Joe loved to feel his women fighting to be released from his mouth, as wave after wave of erotic emotion, swept through their bodies. This woman, Gloria, was no different she had fought hard, twisting and turning but Joe had held her firmly. As he noticed the fight going out of her, he witnessed Gloria relaxing with satisfaction. It was then that he, very easily, lifted her up and carried her over to the bed, laying her gently down on to it.

He was quickly laying by her side and as he stroked her body he said, "That was fantastic now I am going to get between those lovely legs and fuck you, so if you are ready, please ask me to fuck you?" he asked.

With her climax and the second swig of whiskey she was certainly relaxed and looking in to Joe's eyes she said, "Yes Joe, please fuck me."

"Take a look at this," he asked. Brenda responded by sitting up, and leaning on one elbow, and looked at, what was now an angry looking black monster cock. It had a large head, with protruding veins running down the shaft. It had also grown another two or three inches but, the thing that Brenda noticed most, was the size of its girth.

Fitting a condom he said, with a reassuring smile, "Ok now you know what you are going to get, lay back, spread those legs as wide as you can, and enjoy,"

Joe then rolled on to Brenda and, holding his cock began to rub it up and down the entrance of her pussy lips. As he eased it in to Brenda's very wet, tight pussy, he said, "Relax Gloria, you will be able to take all of it."

After a few moments of stretching Brenda's cunt muscles he again gave reassurance by saying, "Once your body allows me to gain full penetration you will know what it's like to be, well and truly, fucked."

Brenda had to concentrate her mind, to relax her body, and allow Joe to achieve full penetration. She knew he was a powerful man and so clearly wanted to fuck her.

Inch by inch Brenda experienced, for the first time ever, a big penis, being pushed into her pussy. She was very wet but it still took several minutes for her body to relax enough, to allow full penetration. This was a mighty beast seeking its way into her inner parts. She acknowledged full penetration when she felt his ball sack slapping against her buttocks.

"You have a lovely tight pussy Gloria, now let me prepare you for the, fuck of your life," he said, slowly easy himself out, perhaps by an inch, and then pushing back in. This steady pulling out and then re-entry was sending a surrender message to Brenda's pussy muscles.

After several minutes of gentle, but positive motion, this sensitivity had prepared her, when, Joe said, "You are a beautiful woman and you are now going to make me a happy man." Lifting her legs up and pushing her heels forward he gained a new opportunity for gaining an even greater length of penetration.

Brenda was not prepared for the first real thrust of Joe's cock, and she was caught off guard, but it was clear that this man knew what he wanted, and he knew how to get it. The thrusting was very positive and bordered on being aggressive but Brenda discovered the more Joe banged her hard, the more she wanted to be dominated by this man.

Inadvertently she opened her eyes, and found she was looking at the clock. Just under the first hour, of her two hour session time had flown by.

Joe was on a mission, and he was just enjoying so much of this, new, and exciting, pussy. He was a master at holding back his sperm release but on this, first and rather special occasion, he just wanted to unload.

Joe had exerted himself much more, during this fuck session, than many he could remember in the past. Lovely woman, big tits, nice rounded derriere and oh boy what a fuck, wham, he came in a rush, and really all too quickly.

After several minutes of recovery he rolled off Brenda and rested on the bed. She looked at him with admiration and at that moment, although, perhaps she should negotiate for more money she moved towards Joe's cock and, removing the condom she held it in her hand before lowering her mouth on to it. She had never before had a cock in her mouth but it didn't matter, it just felt right, to suck this awesome beast.

She was only able to get the head into her mouth, but that was enough for her to show Joe, her appreciation for a great fuck.

"Gloria you are a wonderful woman, was that good for you?" he asked.

Brenda did not want to release this cock and mumbled, "Yes," and nodded her head.

Brenda could not quite get her hand fully around Joe's cock, but she continued to, gently caressed it and sucked the head of it. All too quickly she felt a tap on her head and, looking up in to Joe eyes, heard him say, "Let's have another drink."

"Not for me," said Brenda.

"Just a small one Gloria, one for the road as they say," Joe said with a persuading voice. It was in the glass as he spoke and, down the hatch, before she could really resist.

This third drink was really working its way into every part of her body. "Come on Gloria I still have plenty of time so get on your knees and push that lovely arse up in the air for me," Joe said.

Once on her knees Brenda again felt her tight pussy being entered by that big beast. Joe was again full of energy and was thrusting with great vigour into her body. He had a lovely cock and, wow, he knew how to use it. She had yet another, serious of earth shattering, climaxes.

As she calmed down, so he pulled out and lying on the bed told her to, face him, and ride his cock. She stepped over him and before impaling herself she removed the condom. Looking at Joe she said, "You have a lovely cock and I would love to feel it inside me without a condom, how do you feel about that?"

Joe gripped both her breasts and said, "Gloria you are an amazing woman, and yes, I would love to go in to that lovely pussy, bare back."

Holding his cock upright Brenda lowered her body on to Joe's monster cock. As soon as she was fully impaled Joe began to caress her nipples and squeeze her breasts.

Brenda was now entering a new and exciting part of her life. She was being ravished by a man she didn't know, and she loving it. She rode Joe with a lustful urgency forcing Joe's erect cock right up in to her body. Each time she rose up so Joe rose with her pushing himself right up in to her belly.

Although he had only moments before had his own massive climax he once again felt his ball sack tightening as he released another load, but this time shooting in to Brenda's body. She felt the sperm gush in to belly and again, now looking down in to Joe's eyes said, "Joe, thank you that was incredible."

12