Life Can Have Interesting Twists 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They showered together and, with the warm water cascading over them they continued to feel each other's bodies.

During the set time, exhaustive satisfaction, together with the whisky, had taken its toll on Brenda's body. In one way she was sad to see Joe go but in another she wanted her body to be left alone.

As he left he said, "Gloria you have made me very happy tonight so please take this as a small appreciation, thank you, from me," kissing her on the cheek as he left. As Brenda returned to the bed she opened her hand and counted five £20.00 notes, wow she thought I must have been good.

As she put the money into her handbag she rested her head on the pillow and fell into a heavy sleep. She woke some time later when she realised someone was holding her. "Well sleepy head, how was your first night?" It was Rosie and oh my god she was naked.

It may have been the drink or that she was tired but once Rosie got into bed with her. It just felt, being loved and cuddled by another woman, just so right.

Brenda snuggled up in to Rosie's arms and said, "Not too bad." Little did Brenda know that in each of the rooms there were four discretely placed camera's that recorded every customer's visit. Rosie, sitting in her reception office, was able to watch all her girls live and she never failed to achieve her own climaxes.

She had been particularly impressed with Brenda, during the two hours session. With the excitement of watching Brenda perform, Rosie had put her favourite dildo to work, both her own pussy and in her butt.

Rosie felt the need to provide some female comfort to her new girl on her first night. "Ok relax and let me sooth your aching body," she said in a reassuring way that made Brenda feel very contented.

Rosie was an expert at, caressing and exciting women's breasts, by squeezing them in teasing ways and, by flicking and tenderly touching, the nipples. As Brenda lay there, totally subdued, she felt Rosie's fingers and mouth moving towards, and on to her pussy mound.

Rosie wanted to enjoy this new woman's body but, this being the first night she kept their involvement to just, mild touching and kissing. Rosie would press her desires and personal needs on to Brenda over the coming weeks.

This would be a day that would remain in both of their memories for a long time.

Part 4 Brenda continues to see customers and Monica make a serious mistake.

12