Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 30, 2012 (Sunday)

Rashad woke up slowly and looked around. He was still in the woods, and there was something wet and furry under him. He looked down, and into the eyes of a massacred dear. Its neck had been ripped open and he could see its ribcage had also. He moved from it and saw the blood on his hands and his chest. He could taste it in his mouth and it started to flood his nostrils, and with the smell came the memories of last night.

He remembered hunting the deer, stalking it till he was ready to attack. He did so, mercilessly, ripping its throat out and then tearing into it. He remembered that a pack of coyotes had come, smelling the fresh kill, but kept their distance as they saw what had taken it down. He looked over to the woods and saw a pair of eyes looking at him; it was one of the coyotes from last night. He stood up and walked away from the kill. As he did, more coyotes came from the woods and began tearing into the deer, while keeping a watchful eye on him.

Rashad sniffed the air and he could tell where he had come from and began walking in that direction. He felt a branch scrape his hip and for the first time he looked down and realized that he was naked. 'Great, Herbie better be there when I get back, or this could be embarrassing.' He thought to himself. He continued walking for about an hour till he came to the clearing where Herbie had dropped him off the night before. He was leaning on his car waiting for him as Rashad came out of the woods.

Herbie tossed him a pair of shorts, which he immediately put on, and a bottle of water and a rag. Rashad sipped the water, and then soaked it and began wiping the dried blood from his skin and face. When he was clean he put on his t-shirt and shoes and grabbed his cell phone and turned it on. When the time came up he saw that it was 6:24 am, and he had a message from Samantha, it read: I love you. Come back to me, please. I forgive you always. Don't leave me alone.

"So, how'd it go last night?" Herbie asked as they got in the car.

"Do you really need to ask?" Rashad responded while still holding the now bloodied rag in his hand.

"What happened?" Herbie asked as he turned the car around and headed for the road.

"Apparently I killed Bambi." Rashad said with a smile on his face. They both laughed a little and then Rashad threw the rag out the window near some woods. Luckily he had checked to make sure no one was around first.

"Are you hungry?" Herbie asked as they drove back into Virginia Beach.

"I could eat, yes" Rashad said. Herbie pulled into a Denny's and they got out of the car. They went in and were seated rather quickly. Rashad ordered a root beer while Herbie had water. They sat and talked about school, what had happened to Rashad in the woods and other subjects until they ordered. When the food came they ate in silence, and Rashad covered the bill, leaving the waitress a $10.00 tip for her excellent service. They climbed back into Herbie's car and he drove him back to the Econo Lodge.

"Well dude, we are leaving tonight for D.C., I don't know when and if I will be back around. I got your number." Rashad said as he shook Herbie's hand and got out of the car. He grabbed his gear out of the back, shut the door and walked up to the motel room. He took his key out and opened the door.

*****

Her body lay wrapped tightly in the blanket from the bed. It looked ravished and half fallen to the floor. Her cell phone was on the other pillow on his side of the bed and beeping softly telling that the battery was dying. Her body was still in her shorty shorts that showed her silky smooth thighs and the hint of a pink G-string at her waist. Her tank top was twisted some showing off her plump breasts from either side of the tank top. She heard the door as her eyes open and her head turns some to see Rashad coming into the room. A soft smile came to her lips.

"How was your first change?" She asked gently as he dropped his stuff on a chair and closed the door behind him. He moved towards her and came up onto the bed over her as they stared into each other's eyes. Her fingers lift and slip gently over his cheek. His lips tried to kiss at her fingers as she chuckles some staring up at him. "I bet it was exciting, to run free and naked in your animal form, the feel the wind whip through your fur and your head lifting to the moon howling out. I thought I heard a howl in my sleep. I dreamed of you. I dreamed you tore into a deer. I could see you as you tore its throat open. I could feel you last night." She breathed gently as his eyes went wide. Her fingers were gentle slipping over his cheek as she watched his wide eyes. "It was an amazing dream." She breathed gently.

*****

Rashad rolled off of her and lay on his back on the bed. Samantha rolled over and put her chin on his chest and looked at him. "You dreamt what I saw" Rashad said more as a statement than a question. Samantha just nodded her head on his chest.

'Why would she be able to dream what I did?' Rashad thought to himself. He lay there for about 10 minutes trying to figure it out, but decided that it was another mystery that would have to be solved at a later date, for now he just wanted to get his new ID. With that thought in his head he rolled over and began lightly kissing Samantha on her forehead. Then down to her lips and as his tongue was about to enter her mouth, his phone rang. At first he was going to ignore it, but something told him to pick it up. He checked the caller ID and saw that it was Reginald.

"Hey" he said.

"My friend has your ID done. Go to the address I'm about to text you. He's on the top floor, room 1002, his name is Mark. Have the money with you." Reginald said and then hung up the phone. A few seconds later his phone vibrated as a text message came in. He saw the address and was pretty sure it was a hotel in Virginia Beach. He told Samantha.

"Jump in the shower first. While you are doing that, I'm going to run across to Wal-Mart and get us a suitcase. When I get back I'll take my shower and we can head out." He said as he got off of the bed, she followed him. They gave each other a quick kiss on the cheek and then he left the motel room. He picked a black Travel Select Amsterdam 25" Expandable Wheeled Upright Suitcase, a bag of Jolly Ranchers and a couple of sodas. When he got back, Samantha had on a green Miss Tina Women's Ruffled Sleeveless Zip Front Dress with a pair of black Da Viccino Perry flip flops on. Seeing her like that, he could feel the beast wanting to come out. He turned and went into the bathroom and locked the door.

It only took him 15 minutes to shower and brush his teeth, and when he came out he had calmed the beast inside. Samantha had called the cab, and by the time it had arrived, they had checked out of the motel and were waiting for it. Rashad could smell the cherry flavor of the Jolly Rancher she was sucking on, and he wanted to taste her so badly.

It took about 30 minutes but then the cab pulled up to the Hampton Inn. Rashad paid the cab to wait there, left the luggage in the trunk, and he and Samantha walked inside, got in the elevator and rode it to the top floor.

They walked out on the 10th and found the room they were looking for. Rashad knocked and after a few seconds, he could hear someone shuffling to the door and pause. He could smell the man through the door. He smelled of old pizza and Chinese take-out, ink and paper and a few other scents Rashad couldn't place. The door opened and a short, balding, middle aged man with wire rimmed glasses and no facial hair stood before them holding an envelope.

"Where is the money" the man said without introducing himself. Rashad reached into his back pocket and counted off the money for the man and then handed it to him. The man handed Rashad the envelope and then shut the door. Rashad opened the envelope and dumped its contents in his hand. He saw that there was a social security card for a Javon Helmsley, a Virginia Driver's License under the same name, and a Chase Visa credit card. There was a smaller envelope that said 'Read Me' on it. Rashad opened that one and inside was a thumb drive.

"Well I guess I am Javon Helmsley now" Rashad said with a smile as he and Samantha walked back to the elevator. While they were waiting for the elevator to arrive, Rashad switched ID's and cards for the new one, put the old ones in the envelope and Samantha took and put it in her purse for later disposal.

Rashad leaned over and put his mouth right next to Samantha's ear and whispered "I have wanted to jump you since I got back." She blushed, giggled and then took her mouth and put it next to his ear and whispered "Me too."

When the elevator arrived they walked in and began riding it down. All of a sudden Rashad reached across and hit the stop button, he then opened a panel and separated and reconnected a couple of wires. He then turned to Samantha with a wicked smile on his face.

"What did you do?" She asked as he walked up and put his arms around her waist and brought her closer to him.

"I stopped the elevator, made it so I am the only one that can restart it, and disabled the camera they have in here." He then began kissing her. It was a hungry kiss, born out of hours of desire. Samantha returned it gladly, moaning low in her throat. Rashad let his tongue flutter over her lips before dancing it inside her mouth. She tasted sweet, and Rashad could still taste the cherry flavor on her..

When he broke the kiss at last, Samantha smiled at him. "Now that's more like it!" she squealed before kissing him again.

Rashad's nimble fingers started to unzip the dress as he began to leave a trail of hot kisses and warm suction down the side of her neck toward the middle of her chest. She arched her back into him and sighed, but then abruptly pushed him away.

"Hang on, dear," she said. "That's enough for now. Let's take it slo --woah!"

Rashad had scooped her up in his arms by lifting her under the armpits using his strong biceps and forearms like a forklift. Then he roughly pressed Samantha into the elevator wall as he kissed the middle of her chest.

"H-hey . . .oh . . ." breathed Samantha. "Hey there is such a thing as too much confidence you know."

"Not today there isn't," Rashad growled. She could see his eyes had begun to glow a jade green.

His hands reached under Samantha's dress and roughly tugged down her panties in three quick tugs so that they fell to her ankles. Then he cupped his large hands under her luscious ass and lifted her higher on the wall. Rashad ducked low so that Samantha's legs rested on his powerful shoulders, and then tucked his head under her dress.

The aroma of Samantha's sex was intoxicating to Rashad. The musky heat under the dress trapped it in nicely, and it almost sent him into a feeding frenzy like chum in shark infested waters. But Rashad knew he had to do this right.

Samantha was neatly trimmed but not completely shaven. She had given her most precious area a tidy grooming. Supporting Samantha on his shoulders and pressing her against the wall left Rashad's hands free to tease Samantha's clit. Then he spread her moist labia slowly so he could study her symmetrical pink perfection. He could tell that she was incredibly tight, and he longed to taste her.

But first he probed with a finger, sliding an index finger ever so slightly inside of her. He twisted it slowly until he heard Samantha gasp above him.

"Rashad, please!" she begged.

His response was to drive the finger in deeper and let his breath warm her clit. He could feel her legs start to quiver on his shoulders, and he adjusted his stance to make her more comfortable.

"Oh god!" Samantha squeaked. "Please, I . . . I don't think I can take it."

Rashad smiled, and then he gave her clit a lick before taking it into his mouth. He licked the length of her moist surface, slowly at first, then a bit more rapidly. To top it off, Rashad slid another finger in and began corkscrewing them into Samantha as he licked and teased her.

Samantha moaned softly, and Rashad could tell she was trying to stifle her cries. Perhaps she was even biting her lip. He knew he needed her to let go, to really relax and enjoy this. He took her clit into his mouth and sucked lightly. Then he sucked harder on her labia, moaning low in his throat so that the vibrations would tickle her all the way to her womb.

Samantha dug her fingers into his head, and her legs clinched around his neck, choking him slightly. He teased the area around her pussy with his tongue, kissing her inner thigh on each side, before using his fingers to spread her wide and plunging his tongue as deep as he could get it into her.

He marveled at her taste. She was sweet like honeydew and yet bitter like a shot of Nyquil. She squirmed on his shoulders, and when he groaned deeply again she moaned loudly with him.

"Oh fuck!" she cried. "I . . . fuck . . . I love it when you do that!"

Rashad wiggled his whole head from side to side, licking and sucking whatever he could fit into his mouth. He grumbled and groaned loudly as he at last allowed the frenzy that he had so desired to take place.

"I. . . Rashad! Ah . . . Uh . . . Holy . . . shi . . . I'm gonna . . ."

"Cum!" Rashad barked. "Let it happen. Trust me . . ."

"B-but the elevator, it's moving!"

Indeed it was. Rashad heard the ding that signified that the lift had reached the next floor. He heard the doors open, and then he heard them close again. The lift continued down.

Rashad never let up, not even for a second, and it wasn't long before he was rewarded with new sweet sticky juices that flowed around his chin as Samantha screamed and nearly ripped his hair from his scalp.

"Ga . . .ah . . .Aaaaaaaaaaah! Fuck!" She panted.

Rashad set Samantha down just as they reached the ground floor. She had just finished pulling her panties up and zipped her dress when the doors opened to reveal a cute couple in their golden years. Rashad saw Samantha's eyes grow wide as her legs wouldn't support her any longer and she slid to the floor. She was blushing fiercely, and Rashad thought it was beautiful.

*****

'Oh god!' Her mind screamed as she slid to the floor. Her heart was pounding a million miles a minute. Her fingers brushed red locks from her eyes as her hand tried to grab the railing to pull herself up. She loved how he made her feel and how overwhelmed the explosion of heat that came from her flesh. She was still moist between her legs and her panties now wet with that creamy liquid. Her eyes looked away from the older couple as her fingers moved the zipper of the dress up just a little more.

*****

Rashad looked up to find the elderly couple staring at him, wondering if they should get on the elevator. He just smiled at them and shrugged. He bent over and helped Samantha stand and then walked with her back to the cab. He checked his cell phone and saw that it was 4:03 pm. He told the cab to go to the Greyhound station in Norfolk.

While they were traveling, Samantha leaned on his shoulder as he was online purchasing tickets and finding the time for departure. He saw that the next one left at 6:35 pm. He purchased the tickets and then brought up a page for local hotels in the DC metro area. He found one at the Motel 6 off of Georgia Ave in Washington DC and booked the room. He was about to put his phone back in his pocket when he remembered he had a driver's license now. He brought the phone back up and looked at car rental places in the DC metro area. He set up one with Enterprise at Howard University for the day they arrive. He put his phone in his pocket and his arm around Samantha.

*****

A soft yawn came from her throat as her head leaned on his shoulder. Her eyes were watching around some and were drooping some. That excitement had relaxed her body plenty and she wanted in her mind to take a nap. Her fingers slid down over his arm around her waist as she smiles some.

"I hate riding on greyhound." She says gently. His eyes look over to her. "The rides are so long. They make me tired." She says gently as he chuckles some. He kisses her lips gently as her fingers slide over his cheek as their tongues tangle and play together. Rashad's hand slid up her silky smooth thigh heading towards her warm honeypot between her legs. His hand brushes and opens her legs some as his fingers tease and slip down over the moist panties between her legs. Her free hand pressed at his forearm of the hand under her dress. Her cheeks were flushing hotly now as he kissed her lips. The cab slowed down and came to a stop as Rashad's hand slid out from under her dress skirt as she blushed hotly. His eyes held hunger in them for her. As they were exiting the cab her cell phone began to ring. Her eyes look to the caller ID as her lips press to a line. "It's Terrance." She said as Rashad nods. She answers the phone. "Hello Terrance." She said gently.

"Hey babe. Where are you?" Terrance asked as her lips press to a line and look up to Rashad. She covers over the phone and holds it out to Rashad. She couldn't form words at the moment and pleaded with her eyes towards him. He nods and takes the phone from her hand.

*****

"Terrance, its Rashad, meet us at the Greyhound station in Norfolk, we need to talk." Rashad said into the phone and then hung up. He handed the phone back to Samantha as they went into the station. 20 minutes later Terrance walked in and saw them. He didn't look happy. But his anger was replaced with shock when he realized that Rashad was with Samantha and he had changed significantly since the last time he saw him a month ago.

Rashad stood up and grabbed Terrance by the arm and took him outside. He explained to Terrance what had happened over the past week. How he had been bit by a wolf, his body going through changes, his wife leaving him, the fights, the offer, the new identity and the fact that he and Samantha had fallen in love. When he was done talking Terrance just stared at him, then he cocked his fist back and punched Rashad in the face. Rashad saw it coming, but took the punch.

He turned toward Terrance and spit out his front tooth, and then he smiled and let Terrance watch as a brand new one grew in its place. Terrance had a dumbfounded look on his face and turned to leave. Rashad reached out to grab his arm, but Terrance wrenched from his grip and headed toward his truck. He got in, looked at Rashad once more, and pulled out of the parking lot. Rashad turned and headed back inside of the Greyhound station.

12