Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, just so you don't think I'm a total asshole, I brought someone for you." Rashad said as he and Veronica stepped aside. Samantha looked as Terrance walked into the room.

*****

Samantha's heart nearly stopped as she saw Terrance step into the room. Tears streamed down her cheek as she steps back a step or two. She felt her knees grow weak as her hand went to the table to hold herself up.

"Hey babe." Terrance said gently as her lips pressed to a line before folding downwards and turning into a frown. Terrance stepped towards her and slowly lifted his hands to reach out to her. Her heart tore in two as more tears cascade down her cheeks. She looks away from Terrance towards Rashad and Veronica once more.

*****

Rashad and Veronica turned to leave the room. Rashad stopped and looked at Samantha with a smile "You two can have the room; it's paid for another couple of days. I got to go; it was good seeing you again Terrance. Samantha, you were a great fuck, Deuces." With that Rashad and Veronica left the hotel.

*****

Samantha collapses to the floor as Terrance went to her. Her head was dropped and she couldn't look him in the eyes as she sobbed on the floor of the room. Terrance's arms went around her and rubbed her back gently.

"It's okay, Samantha. It's going to be okay." Terrance breathed gently. She knew that was a lie. She did care for him but she felt in every fiber of her being that she cared more for Rashad. She shook in his arms as her eyes squeezed closed. Her hands were clenched to fists against his chest pressing her nails into her palms until they bled. She had anger like she had at the hotel from before when Rashad had taken some girl there but it felt nine times worse now. She felt empty and heartbroken.

Terrance gathers her up from the floor. "Let's go home." He said and she didn't disagree. She didn't speak much but a few words here and there. Her eyes never looked anyone in the eyes by the time that they had returned to Virginia. She went back to her school work still quite literally dying inside day by day little by little.